about php lang

plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
used.
0
msb.jod (1)

mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote:
> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
> used.

There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php

regards Henrik
root@localhost postmaster@localhost

On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote:

> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and
> where it used.

Lulz.

<http://www.google.com/>

--
~Curtis
Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner):

0
dyer85 (342)
6/17/2009 6:40:48 AM
mani schreef:
> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
> used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php

Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you,
try wikipedia for a reasonable intro.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

-- C.A.R. Hoare