about php lang

plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
used.
0
msb.jod (1)

mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote:
> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
> used.

There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php

regards Henrik
root@localhost postmaster@localhost

On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote:

> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and
> where it used.

Lulz.

<http://www.google.com/>

--
~Curtis
Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner):

0
dyer85 (342)
6/17/2009 6:40:48 AM
mani schreef:
> plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it
> used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php

Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you,
try wikipedia for a reasonable intro.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

-- C.A.R. Hoare

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importanc...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > &l...

port lang/php upgrade error
Hi: I want to upgrade php, it appeared error with : ** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa /tmp/portupgrade.4230.40 env PORT_UPGRADE=yes make ** Fix the problem and try again. If some one can tell me how to fix the problem? Thanks. range 06'10/08 On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 21:44:24 +0800, range wrote: > Hi: Hello, > I want to upgrade php, it appeared error with : > ** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa > /tmp/portupgrade.4230.40 env PORT_UPGRADE=yes make > ** Fix the problem and try again. No previous message before this one? PHP version? Your platform? -- Th. Thomas. On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:21:17 +0000 (UTC), Thierry Thomas <tthomas@mail.dotcom.fr> wrote: >On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 21:44:24 +0800, range wrote: >> Hi: > >Hello, > >> I want to upgrade php, it appeared error with : > > >> ** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa >> /tmp/portupgrade.4230.40 env PORT_UPGRADE=yes make >> ** Fix the problem and try again. > >No previous message before this one? >PHP version? Your platform? sorry for lose the info OS : FreeBSD 6.1 PHP vervsion : php5-5.1.6 -> php5-5.1.6_1 and I feel seems some error with my someone config file? because when i use portupgrade -ai to update my awstats 6.6 -> awstats 6.6_1, still appeared one line message : ...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split
A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split - A Lange & Sohne Watches Discount A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split: http://www.fashion163.com/A_Lange_Sohne_Lange_Double_Split.html Luxury Watches Lower Prices: http://www.fashion163.com/ Quality A Lange & Sohne Watches http://www.fashion163.com/a_lange_sohne.html We guarantee our A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split and A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine materials and technology that the original does. Each A Lange & Sohne Lange Double Split produced is examined careful...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Tutorial on php (or learning php)
I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve any recommendations on: books tutorials web sites samples to help me get going? Thanks. Hugh Williams and David Lane have written a book called "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL'' which you can obtain from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000413/hughwilliams-20/103-0647779-6796618. This book has its own website at http://www.webdatabasebook.com/. You can also download the code and install it locally. HTH. ...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to <a href="http:// www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/hire-php-programmers-developers-india.htm">Hire PHP Developer</a>contact a leading <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm"> PHP Web Development Compnay</ a> <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-programming- php-developers-india.htm">Offshore PHP web development India</a> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:37:02 -0800 (PST), Virtue Info wrote: > Dear all, > >...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with me...

Why xml:lang instead of lang?
What was the reason to introduce a new attribute "xml:lang" instead of "lang"? This bothers both authors and browsers in different language versions: HTML 4, XHTML 1.0, XHTML 1.1. HTML has only "lang"; XHTML 1.1 has only "xml:lang"; XHTML 1.0 has both! For example, Mozilla 1.7 recognizes the lang attribute http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.htm but it does not recognize the xml:lang attribute. http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/lang-attribute.xhtml What do we gain from "xml:lang"? Andreas Prilop wrot...

PHP games to learn PHP
Hi, I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Nick "Nick Mudge" wrote > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. Ivo "Ivo" <no@thank.you> w...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Send array from php to php

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And ho...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > wit...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

Php
Can i ask my question about PHP & Mysql -- baghery_farha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- baghery_farhad's Profile: http://it.mylounge.us/member.php?userid=5693 View this thread: http://it.mylounge.us/showthread.php?t=10789 usenet wrote: > Can i ask my question about PHP & Mysql? This group discusses "extreme programming". Google thusly. Forwarned, freely ask your question! Most of us here are experienced in LAMPs of various flavors... -- Phlip http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!! ...

php
hello i m new to this group will you please guide me how to start PHP . i want to turn to web development. I appreciate your valuable guide. regards ...