Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute

Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in
ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training
with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology.
Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training
courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses,
php mysql course.

For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com
0
topseoint (1)

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Ruby on rails training for PHP developers
If you're a php developer in the Boston area looking to learn Ruby, Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on Rails training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($600 for 2 full days of training, intro and advanced levels). Details at http://workshops.thoughtbot.com/fairhaven On Feb 22, 7:14=A0am, Wan Li Zhu <zhur...@gmail.com> wrote: > If you're a php developer in the Boston area looking to learn Ruby, > Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on Rails > training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers #3
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to Hire PHP Developer contact a leading PHP Web Development Compnay http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-development.htm ...

PHP Programmers for PHP Web Development
Are you facing issues with your PHP Development? You are looking at one of the best PHP consultants based out of India. For more than a decade, vEmployee has been working on new innovations in PHP development and optimizing PHP for cutting edge applications. With an expert pool of 250+ professionals, we have successfully delivered projects to 300+ highly satisfied clients, so rest assured you are in trusted hands. For more information visit us @ http://www.vemployee.com/hire-php-programmers.html. What are you waiting for? Fill up the business enquiry form and start a mutually beneficial relationship now !!! ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers #2
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to Hire PHP Developer contact a leading PHP Web Development Compnay http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm ...

PHP Programming Training
HP is acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a free, open source server side scripting language that is used to design the web sites or web based software applications. We can create dynamic content that interact with database. It is used to manage dynamic content, database, accessing cookies, session tracking, e-commerce websites. Unlike other scripting languages like HTML and pearl, PHP scripts are executed on server and the final output is deployed on the web browser in HTML format. PHP files have file extensions like “.php”, “.php3?. PHP scripting language is used in web ...

SAP Training,Training,Training.
Experienced and certified faculties in NJ, offer SAP BW (Business Information Warehouse), SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), SAP Net weaver Training, SAP ABAP, SAP Functional (FI/CO, HR, SD/MM). Resume preparation assistance. Rigorous training followed by regular tests, mock interviews. Limited enrollment in each batch. 24 hrs Lab access. DOL approved Institute. 2 month sap free access after training with online help. Classes over the weekends on Saturday and Sunday Placement assistance provided, we have lots of Open positions with our clients, Training fee:4000$(80 hrs) Please immediately send us your phone number, address, E-Mail address and Functional Module that you are interested in, so that we can enroll you in our next class. Spaces are filling up FAST. Come for a free demo lecture on saturday. Plz send e-mail or call for any additional. Roy Robert , roy@crestech.org moin@crestech.org moinansari@aol.com www.crestech.org kumar_bbk@yahoo.com 973-463-1260 w ...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

PHP Programming Training #2
HP is acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a free, open source server side scripting language that is used to design the web sites or web based software applications. We can create dynamic content that interact with database. It is used to manage dynamic content, database, accessing cookies, session tracking, e-commerce websites. Unlike other scripting languages like HTML and pearl, PHP scripts are executed on server and the final output is deployed on the web browser in HTML format. PHP files have file extensions like “.php”, “.php3?. PHP scripting language is used in web ...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

Web resources about - Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute - comp.lang.php

Doha Development Round - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Doha Development Round or Doha Development Agenda ( DDA ) is the current trade-negotiation round of the World Trade Organization (WTO) which ...

Scrap the DAP: Perth councils rally against development assessment panels
Western suburbs councils and the City of South Perth have joined calls from Vincent and Bayswater to abolish state development assessment panels. ...

Apple COO Jeff Williams introduces new CareKit framework, shares latest ResearchKit developments
... over a year since Apple’s Jeff Williams first introduced ResearchKit on stage, and today the Apple COO returned to present the latest developments ...

Remente Personal Development App Launches Worldwide
Personal development app Remente has launched worldwide with the goal of helping users complete their goals and live healthier lives. With Remente, ...

New bed approvals to drive development in aged care sector
... latest round of aged care allocations will fund thousands of new bed places with close to $1 billion annually, driving a wave of development ...

Qualcomm’s New SDK Enables Development of VR Apps on Snapdragon 820
Qualcomm on Monday introduced its first virtual reality software development kit, designed for its Snapdragon 820 mobile SoC. The new tools will ...

J.J. Abrams confirms Portal and Half-Life movies are in development
Fans of Portal and Half-Life can start getting excited: Movies based on these iconic PC games are in the making. J.J. Abrams confirmed as much ...

5 Ways to Help Improve Toddler Language Development
Hello, beautiful people out there! I know it has been a while since I've posted a blog but I've been so busy with working and travels, but now ...

Global Hair Color Market Will Boom Following the Development of Organized Retail Through 2019, Says Technavio ...
Global Hair Color Market Will Boom Following the Development of Organized Retail Through 2019, Says Technavio Business Wire (press release) ...