f



Can PHP array can hold 200-300 values for graphs

Hi,
I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
PHPlots for making them.
And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
data to a XML file and loading the values on need.
Regards
0
2/16/2008 12:16:22 PM
comp.lang.php 32646 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
553 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 5

An array can hold many thousands of elements. It would only be limited
by the available memory (PHP's memory_limit setting, your OS process
resource limits, physical RAM...).

On Feb 16, 7:16 am, "rahismail...@gmail.com" <rahismail...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
> PHPlots for making them.
> And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
> So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
> data to a XML file and loading the values on need.
> Regards

0
petersprc (357)
2/17/2008 1:28:26 AM
On 16 Feb, 12:16, "rahismail...@gmail.com" <rahismail...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
> PHPlots for making them.
> And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
> So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
> data to a XML file and loading the values on need.
> Regards

I was going to say that arrays would be ideal in this kind of scale
but if you're in the region of 4 digits plus, you should think about a
different way to handle the data. But then I saw you're thinking about
using XML instead. XML is not a way to solve scaling/performance
problems at this level.

C.
0
2/18/2008 9:51:54 AM
On Feb 18, 2:51 pm, "C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.com/)"
<colin.mckin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 Feb, 12:16, "rahismail...@gmail.com" <rahismail...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
> > PHPlots for making them.
> > And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
> > So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
> > data to a XML file and loading the values on need.
> > Regards
>
> I was going to say that arrays would be ideal in this kind of scale
> but if you're in the region of 4 digits plus, you should think about a
> different way to handle the data. But then I saw you're thinking about
> using XML instead. XML is not a way to solve scaling/performance
> problems at this level.
>
> C.

I m not in region of 4 digits.
I m needed only of 3 digits but it is a 2D array.
Anyways as i needed it across many scripts so i have used it as a Xml
file.
Thanx for your reply
Regards
Rahi
0
2/18/2008 10:26:03 AM
rahismailbox@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2:51 pm, "C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.com/)"
> <colin.mckin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 16 Feb, 12:16, "rahismail...@gmail.com" <rahismail...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
>>> PHPlots for making them.
>>> And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
>>> So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
>>> data to a XML file and loading the values on need.
>>> Regards
>> I was going to say that arrays would be ideal in this kind of scale
>> but if you're in the region of 4 digits plus, you should think about a
>> different way to handle the data. But then I saw you're thinking about
>> using XML instead. XML is not a way to solve scaling/performance
>> problems at this level.
>>
>> C.
> 
> I m not in region of 4 digits.
> I m needed only of 3 digits but it is a 2D array.
> Anyways as i needed it across many scripts so i have used it as a Xml
> file.
> Thanx for your reply
> Regards
> Rahi
> 

Which is a very inefficient way to do it...

-- 
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================

0
jstucklex (14659)
2/18/2008 1:31:52 PM
Greetings, rahismailbox@gmail.com.
In reply to Your message dated Saturday, February 16, 2008, 15:16:22,

> I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using
> PHPlots for making them.
> And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts.
> So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting
> data to a XML file and loading the values on need.

I have a script dealing with about 2 millions of 2d points in one array.
So.. I guess it can hold a 1/10 part of that for You.


-- 
Sincerely Yours, AnrDaemon <anrdaemon@freemail.ru>

0
anrdaemon (327)
2/19/2008 5:22:56 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

What can Ruby do that PHP can not?
I've been a C/C++ programmer 12 years, and a PHP programmer 6 years and did some Java in between. Currently there's a job opening that's attractive to me, but I would have to learn Ruby (and the framework Rails.) I've looked at some Web references, and I just don't get what the big deal is about Ruby. So I'm wondering, "What can Ruby (on or off Rails) do that PHP 5.x can not?" (Maybe I'll try to get the job and then convince them to let me use PHP... :-) --Dave On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:19:13 -0800, Dave@noSpam.com wrote: > I've been a C/C++ programmer 12 years, and a PHP programmer 6 years and > did some Java in between. > > Currently there's a job opening that's attractive to me, but I would > have to learn Ruby (and the framework Rails.) > > I've looked at some Web references, and I just don't get what the big > deal is about Ruby. > > So I'm wondering, "What can Ruby (on or off Rails) do that PHP 5.x can not?" > > (Maybe I'll try to get the job and then convince them to let me use PHP... :-) Seems like the question is possibly too general to warrant any useful answers, in this case. What will the job entail? Do you want to, or are you willing to, learn Ruby on Rails? PHP has some pre-built frameworks available, so I would guess there are no obvious deficiencies between PHP and RoR. Again, I doubt there is any applicable, general sweeping st...

Mysql can connect, but PHP can't?
Hi, my first time posting on a newsgroup. anyway, let's cut to the chase. I'm trying to migrate mysql database form one server to another server. So I copied the data from /var/lib/mysql to the other one.. and use INSERT INTO from the old database to the new one..so the Top level 'mysql' database has all the correct users and password and priviledge. however, when one of the php website trying to load..it'll say Unable to login to the MySQL database 'tikiwiki' on 'localhost' as user 'user1' Go here to begin the installation process, if you haven&#...

Can you point me to sme site where I can find some code on php
hi All, I find the syntax not be much intriguing in PHP . So I want to see some code existing in net. Is there any source base of php code lying around. If yes do help me -Parag On 8 May, 10:25, "parag_p...@hotmail.com" <parag_p...@hotmail.com> wrote: > hi All, > I find the syntax not be much intriguing in PHP . So I want to see > some code existing in net. > > Is there any source base of php code lying around. > If yes do help me > -Parag download a CMS: Joomla, Drupal, Typolight, .... On May 8, 1:25=A0pm, "parag_p...@hotmail.com" <parag_p...@hotmail.com> wrote: > hi All, > I find the syntax not be much intriguing in PHP =A0. So I want to see > some code existing in net. > > Is there any source base of php code lying around. > If yes do help me > -Parag You can find tons of scripts and sources codes at http://www.koders.com/ ...

can php do it?
hi All, There is checkbox and input box. I would like to have input box highlighted (not possible to write in) if the user selects checkbox than input box is available for inputs (unhighlighted). is it possible to do with php or is it something else? thanks TrustyWire wrote: > hi All, > > There is checkbox and input box. > I would like to have input box highlighted (not possible to write in) > if the user selects checkbox than input box is available for inputs > (unhighlighted). > > is it possible to do with php or is it something else? > > thanks Not without submitting the page. PHP runs on the server, not the client. You need javascript or other client-side language. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== TrustyWire wrote: > hi All, > > There is checkbox and input box. > I would like to have input box highlighted (not possible to write in) > if the user selects checkbox than input box is available for inputs > (unhighlighted). > > is it possible to do with php or is it something else? > > thanks anything that happens "dynamically" at the client level would need to use some client-side tool like javascript. OR you can just check to see if the checkbox is checked and ignore anything in the text box. Simple IF-THEN statement. On 7 Apr, 15:43, TrustyWire <afza...@gmai...

Can i pass value to javascript from php
Hello, i need to pass some variables or value to javascript from php script. well all i need to pass to value to javascript that is with in same php file the two values r in php i need to pass it to javascript from there to ext page the following code make clear [code] <?php $ip = "192.168.1.5"; $key = "xxxx"; //javascript that takes two value and post to next frame <script language="JavaScript"> function load(ip,key) { parent.rtop.location.href ='updata.php'; //alert("the update loaded"); parent.right.location.href ='show.php?ips='+ip+':'+key; //return true; } </script> [/code] here how can i call that javascript from php code. Thanks VM ..oO(BigZero) >i need to pass some variables or value to javascript from php script. You can use PHP to print out the JavaScript code with whatever variables you like. But that's all. >here how can i call that javascript from php code. Remember when and on which sides of the connection PHP and JS run. Micha thanks for reply, but i told u both r on same page. Thanks VM BigZero schreef: > Hello, > > i need to pass some variables or value to javascript from php script. > well all i need to pass to value to javascript that is with in same > php file the two values r in php i need to pass it to javascript from > there to ext page the following code make clear > > [code] > > <?php > $ip = "192.16...

Can you do this with PHP?
Hi, We have some scripts here where we use some AJAX to populate some of the page. Basically the AJAX routine calls a PHP script. That PHP script uses a bunch of ECHO statements to create the page. Then, we use the innerHTML to populate the section on the page. The problem is, we have a small javascript routine in the middile of the page which MUST be located there. It cannot be in the head. If this is straight HTML, it works fine. But, if we use the PHP to echo everything and then set the innerHTML, it does not work. Is there any way to perform this? Basically use PHP to output a small inline <SCRIPT> routine, and have it execute? Thank you! art@unsu.com wrote: > Hi, > > We have some scripts here where we use some AJAX to populate some of > the page. > > Basically the AJAX routine calls a PHP script. That PHP script uses a > bunch of ECHO statements to create the page. Then, we use the > innerHTML to populate the section on the page. > > The problem is, we have a small javascript routine in the middile of > the page which MUST be located there. It cannot be in the head. > > If this is straight HTML, it works fine. But, if we use the PHP to > echo everything and then set the innerHTML, it does not work. > > Is there any way to perform this? Basically use PHP to output a small > inline <SCRIPT> routine, and have it execute? > > Thank you! Yes. Put a <div id="blah"> su...

can you use html as value for php variable
Is there a way to use html as a value for a php variable while going in and out of the php tag? For example, can you do something like this? <?php $strHtml = ?> <p>somehtml here</p> <?php ; ?> so that the value of $strHtml equals "<p>somehtml here</p>" "KidBrax" <braxton.beyer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177605988.744898.320720@u32g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to use html as a value for a php variable while going > in and out of the php tag? > > For example, can you do something like this? >...

Send array from php to php
HI every one I' try to send array from web page to php file but no data are show I'm using session to store data and this is my code //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// $data = $cart_items; session_register('data'); foreach ($cart_items as $cart_item) { echo "<tr>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->name."</span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->description."</ span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->price." S.R.</span></ td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->quantity."</span></ td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->price * $cart_item- >quantity."</span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style4'><a href='order.php?action=del&id=". $cart_item->object_id."'>[del]</a></span></td>"; echo "</tr>"; \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \ and this is my php code to get the data //////////////////////////////////////////////////////// <?php foreach ($data as $item) { echo "<tr>"; print " &l...

JBossWS Server Can't Interprete PHP Array
All, I have a project I am working on using JBossWS as the SOAP Server and PHP's NuSoap library as the SOAP client. I have successfully been able to transmit data between the two, but now I am stuck up on how String Arrays ( String[] ) should be transfered from my PHP client to my Java Server, it doesn't seem to be working properly, my Java SOAP server produces an error. Coincidentally, I can send arrays of Strings from my Java Server to my PHP Client and that works fine. I'm thinking it's in the SOAP message request to the server that something is not declared right, but I...

please help
Hi php gurus, I need to create an array which will contain more keys with same name, but of different values. I have no idea how to do it. Could you please help me? This is what I'd like to do: $postdata=array("senderid"=>"1111", "senderpass"=>"blah", "userfile[]"=>"@newclients.csv", "userfile[]"=>"@invoices.csv"); But userfile[] will be stored in that array only once, so I cannot use it to feed libcurl for automated file upload :( Is this possible to handle somehow in php? It think it is ei...

json how can fill select if have =?iso-8859-7?Q?php=A2s?= array ?
in JSON/javascript if I have 3 php��s array, how can insert their values in 3 selects? the select also must to be dependant; example Car Brand->Car Model->Accessories I look guide but cannot understand how solve the problem ARRAY BRAND brand[01]='Brand 1'; .... brand[20]='Brand 20'; ARRAY MODEL (every brand have 3 models,total 60 models) model[01][m01]=��model m01 of brand 1��; model[01][m02]=��model m02 of brand 1��; .... model[20][m59]=��model m59 of brand 20��; model[20][m60]=��model m60 of brand 20��; ARRAY ACCESSORIES (every models can to have n accessories; exmpl. m01-> 3 accessories, m60 -> 2 access.) accessories[m01][]=��accessories 1 of model m01��; accessories[m01][]=��accessories 2 of model m01��; accessories[m01][]=��accessories 3 of model m01��; �K�K.. accessories[m60][]=��accessories 1 of model m60��; accessories[m60][]=��accessories 2 of model m60��; On 8/10/2011 2:15 PM, nawfer wrote: > in JSON/javascript if I have 3 php��s array, how can insert their values in > 3 selects? > the select also must to be dependant; example Car Brand->Car > Model->Accessories > I look guide but cannot understand how solve the problem > > > ARRAY BRAND > brand[01]='Brand 1'; > ... > brand[20]='Brand 20'; > > ARRAY MODEL (every brand have 3 models,total 60 models) > model[01][m01]=��model m01 of brand 1��; > model[01][m02]=��model m02 of brand 1��; > ... > model[20][m...

How can I set the caption text of picture controls inside an array or how can I choose which array element is assigned using the array elements caption text property.
I have 8 picture controls inside an array and I would like to set the caption text of these controls. I have used the property node of the array and used the array elements property caption text to set the text. &nbsp; The problem is however that&nbsp;I set the same text to all the picture controls inside the array. My question is how to set caption text of specific elements (Picture control) that I have so far only been able to access using the array elements caption text property. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Some more help &nbsp; 1 You could use the caption of the array and...

How i can Stream with PHP?
Hello, i have see i Chat. But the chat have no reload, its stream. In PHP? How do it works? How can i make so a stream? HELP You will need a client-side application to initiate the 'stream'. Either an AJAX widget or maybe a Flash Remoting app with AMFPHP. Whatever it is, it will need to send out http requests at regular intervals to grab the chat. "Steve" <schigh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1144159486.480591.224350@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > You will need a client-side application to initiate the 'stream'. > Either an AJAX widget or maybe...

Can this be done with PHP?
I have a php file that I have briefly shown some of the code of at the bottom of this message. Part A of the script runs an analysis and then based upon the analysis, either does no data output or outputs some data. Regardless of what happens in part A, part B then runs. Is there some code that I can put between Part A and Part B that would complete the following task. If after the analysis in part A, data is displayed on the webpage, then it would display and part B would not run and the php script would terminate. If after the analysis in part A, data is not displayed on the webpage...

Templating, or can I do this in php?
A little background, for 10+ years I have been a perl designer, all my websites used perl. When desigining websites I would use SSI (.shtml) to interface with perl programs for dynamic content, or build pages on the fly from html fragments (partial web pages that contained elements that would be combined into a completed page based on the current user, their request etc). The reason behind this is that I wanted to keep the presentation as seperate from the logic as much as possible. I am now working in php and would like to continue this process, create the webpages in a WYSIWIG and then either add php tags on parts of the page where it is needed (ala SSI and the <!--#include>) or have fragments that are pulled in by php to build the pages on the fly. I have been able to accomplish this with one problem, if a page pulled in (read from the disc) contains php tags, these do not get executed, the tag just gets sent out to the browser. Is there a way to have php process tags that may be in a file that I read in using file_get_contents()? A very simple example: <?php print file_get_contents("template.htm"); ?> where template.htm contains: <P><?php print phpinfo(); ?></P> When I run the example script the tag <?php print phpinfo(); ?> ends up in the browser. If I rename template.htm to template.php and run that it works. Bill H On Nov 22, 9:11=A0am, Bill H <b...@ts1000.us> wrote: > A little background, for 10+ years I...

Can PHP do this? #3
I'd like to automate the e-mailing of monthly customer account statements. Can PHP be used as a stand-alone scripting tool on an Oracle database server to do the following steps: 1. run a SQL query for a single customer 2. save those results to a file (text or PDF) 3. e-mail the file to the customer I'm not trying to do this from within a web browser. I want to use Cron to run a script to complete the above steps on a monthly basis. Thanks. zn wrote: > I'd like to automate the e-mailing of monthly customer account > statements. Can PHP be used as a stand-alone scriptin...

Can a variable hold 2 values simultaneously
120 MyString = "How many copies of each letter do you need?" 150 MyVariant = InputBox(MyString, "How Many?", "3") If MyVariant = "2" Then MsgBox "MyVariant equals the string '2'" If MyVariant = 2 Then MsgBox "MyVariant also equals the value 2" 160 If MyVariant = "" Then HowManyCopies = 1 170 If Not IsNumeric(MyVariant) Then HowManyCopies = 1 MsgBox "OK. HowManyCopies has a value of " & CStr(HowManyCopies) 180 For i = 1 To HowManyCopies 190 DoCmd.OpenReport "rptITSnotices" 200 Next i OK, what I'm trying to accomplish with the above code is to have the user input a NUMBER indicating how many copies of a report he wants. AND, I am trying to determine whether the user entered gibberish (IE, "q1w2e3r4t5") instead of a number. AND I'm trying to determine whether the user entered nothing at all. So, I've dim'd MyString as string and MyVariant as variant. So, when I run it and I enter the number 2 at the InputBox prompt, MyVariant equals BOTH the string "2" and the value 2 when I check it immediately afterwards. That's very confusing for a single variable to have 2 values - one numeric and the other a string. MLH <CRCI@NorthState.net> wrote: : 120 MyString = "How many copies of each letter do you need?" : 150 MyVariant = InputBox(MyString, "How Many?", "3") : If ...

How can I graph muliple sets of y-values against a single set of x-values?
Hi.&nbsp; I am trying to write a VI that will take columns of data&nbsp;stored in a 2D array and plot it with the first column being the x-coordinates and all subsequent columns (different parameters) of data being y-coordinates.&nbsp; The number of these parameters is determined by the user, but it could be as high as 128.&nbsp; I think that I need to write a for loop that will pair each column of y-coordinates with&nbsp; the column of x-coordinates in a cluster, and then create an array of clusters to be plotted with an xy graph, but I am not sure how to do this.&nbsp; &nbsp; Also, it would be nice if each parameters could be its own color so they can be distinguished on the graph (each parameter is over 40,000 data points) &nbsp; Thank you in advance! &nbsp; -Pushrod What have you tried so far? A for-loop is a good way to do this since you have so many columns, and you can automatically have it create the array of clusters necessary for the XY graph. Basically you just need to index out the first column to get your X values, and then drive a for-loop for the number of Y values. You can determine this by simply using Array Size on the 2D array. It will return to you the number of rows and the number of columns. The coloring of each trace is automatic. One solution: Example_VI.png: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/341945/1/Example_VI.png ...

PHP Training Institute In Delhi, Live Projects on PHP. Short Term PHP Courses, PHP Scripts, PHP Training with Live Projects.
Vserve Global offers short term PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor Training Course, which is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development, to produce dynamic web pages. It can be embedded into HTML and generally runs on a web server, which needs to be configured to process PHP code and create web page content from it. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge.PHP is installed on over 20 million websites and 1 million web servers. TOPICS:- >> Core PHP Language >> HTML, Cascad...

PHP
Ok. Can I include a PHP file from a file that has been included. From the example below, I have a start PHP page with an include to a type of template page, and from page 2, I include a 3rd page. The first include works, but the page 3 is brought in as standard text. Is this a PHP limitation, or do I need to make a change to the PHP config. file? Thanks (Page1) <? include("page2.php"); ?> (Page2) <html> <head> <title>Sans Titre</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <meta...

Redhat 9: Can ping, Can lookup names, Can ftp, Can Not browse http...
Just as the subject says. I am using PPP on redhat 9. I am able to ping hosts on the internet by name or by ip address. I am able to perform name lookups. I am able to ftp. I am Unable to open webpages with lynx and with mozilla. When I try, the lookup is successful, i get the notification: Http request sent: waiting for response.. but it just hangs there The system is behaving as if port 80 packets are being filtered, but I have no indication that they are. iptables -L shows no rules I know this ISP isnt blocking. I am able to browse with this account from other hosts. any ideas anybody? -c In comp.os.linux.setup 2boxers_at_comcast_dot_net wrote: > When I try, the lookup is successful, i get the notification: Http > request sent: waiting for response.. but it just hangs there What if you use telnet to open a connection on port 80 of some web server? Something like telnet www.dilbert.com 80 and then request the / page? GET / HTTP/1.0 (two enter here) Davide On 19 Nov 2003 07:14:51 GMT, Davide Bianchi <davideyeahsure@onlyforfun.net> wrote: >In comp.os.linux.setup 2boxers_at_comcast_dot_net wrote: >> When I try, the lookup is successful, i get the notification: Http >> request sent: waiting for response.. but it just hangs there > >What if you use telnet to open a connection on port 80 of some web >server? Something like > >telnet www.dilbert.com 80 > >and then request the / page? GET / HTTP/1.0 (two enter here)...

How can I test php mail?
This may be OT a bit, so maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I want to test a script that sends out an e-mail. I want to test it locally on my Mandrake Linux 8.2 box. It runs OK on my host (pair.com) but I have to upload it each time I want to test it. Is there something I need to do in order to test locally? Do I have to set up an SMTP server? Is that hard? Anything else needs to be done? CAN any of this be done... or is it worth the trouble? Thanks for any pointers. Al Well, I think Mandrake installs and configures a SMTP server, so it should already be working....

how can i make a download through php
i have a dinamically generated file! and i have a button on my page... i want to download the file by ajax when i click the button! i tried to send the headers in the xhtmlrequest but my browser does not pop up that dialog box to download the file!! thank you!!! domnulnopcea schreef: > i have a dinamically generated file! and i have a button on my page... > i want to download the file by ajax when i click the button! i tried > to send the headers in the xhtmlrequest but my browser does not pop up > that dialog box to download the file!! > > thank you!!! Show some code!! domnulnopcea wrote: > i have a dinamically generated file! and i have a button on my page... > i want to download the file by ajax when i click the button! i tried > to send the headers in the xhtmlrequest but my browser does not pop up > that dialog box to download the file!! > > thank you!!! Include in your page a URL that points to a php program with a parameter to identify the file you want to generate, and make a php programm to send it. In my code I have this: <A HREF="filesend.php?id=437">click to download</A> That invokes the filesned.php program and requests file id 437 in this instance. The guts of filesend.php are these. $name, $content are the 'name' and the actual content of a file. get_mime() is a function that uses my linux list of extenstion->mime type mappings to set up a mime type. Filesend.php the main fe...

What can do a user (where can he do what ;-) ??)
Hello, I've wrote a query to know what privilege (with nature and type) a user have like that : SELECT 'DIRECT' AS "Type",'SYSTEME' AS "Nature",privilege as "Privilege" FROM dba_sys_privs WHERE grantee=upper('&usr') UNION SELECT 'ROLE','SYSTEME',grantee||' : '||privilege FROM dba_sys_privs WHERE grantee IN (SELECT granted_role FROM dba_role_privs WHERE grantee=upper('&usr')) UNION SELECT 'DIRECT','OBJET',privilege||' sur '||table_name||' de '||owner FROM dba_tab_privs WHERE grantee=upper('&usr') UNION SELECT 'ROLE','OBJET',a.granted_role||' : '||b.privilege|| ' sur '||table_name||' de '||owner FROM dba_role_privs a,dba_tab_privs b WHERE a.grantee=upper('&usr') AND b.grantee=a.granted_role; I'd like to add one info : the object (ie, tableSpace.tabes) that the user own or on witch he can do anything I'm a bit lost coz I don't know where to find info on what he can do somewhere else than in his on schema (=TableSpace) Thank for you help. In article <MPG.1b041689a6e3b3c5989696@news.oleane.fr>, chocman@libertysurf.fr says... > I'd like to add one info : the object (ie, tableSpace.tabes) that the > user own or on witch he can do anything > > I'm a bit lost coz I don't know where to find inf...

Web resources about - Can PHP array can hold 200-300 values for graphs - comp.lang.php

Somali Muslims Start Food Fight/Riot at Minneapolis High School, leads to melee involving 200-300 students ...
... the city got big money to allow them there under the Refugee Resettlemnt Program. Fight at South High leads to melee involving 200 to 300 students ...

DEEP: 200-300 gallons of urine found in home - WTNH.com Connecticut
DEEP was called to a Newtown home Friday where at least 200 to 300 gallons of urine were found, officials said.

Resources last updated: 3/23/2016 6:45:12 PM