configure apache to recognize php in css files

Hi folks,

I have a website with linked CSS files controlling layout, via LINK
tags. In these linked CSS files, I need to create dynamic styles. This
is a website of articles, and for every article type in the MySQL
database, I need another style.

..article-type-0{color:red;}
..article-type-1{color:red;}  etc.

I could use PHP in the HTML head to write styles, but I'm using the
media attribute of  the LINK tag to control which styles go to which
output devices. Therefore, I'd like to use PHP to author a linked CSS
file.

Being an idiot, I had figured I could update my httpd.conf file (apache
2/redhat 8) and rewrite an AddType line to read:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htm .html .css

It kind of worked. Almost. In fact, calling up the CSS in a browser
window showed that PHP did take over when asked and wrote my
article-type classes into the right places, using valid CSS.

However, once I did that, the web pages displayed as though no CSS file
were present.

Which tweak to httpd.conf or php.ini do I need to get PHP function in a
linked CSS file?

Thanks,
-Dan

0
dmcconkey (13)

dmcconkey@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have a website with linked CSS files controlling layout, via LINK
> tags. In these linked CSS files, I need to create dynamic styles. This
> is a website of articles, and for every article type in the MySQL
> database, I need another style.
>
> .article-type-0{color:red;}
> .article-type-1{color:red;}  etc.
>
> I could use PHP in the HTML head to write styles, but I'm using the
> media attribute of  the LINK tag to control which styles go to which
> output devices. Therefore, I'd like to use PHP to author a linked CSS
> file.
>
> Being an idiot, I had figured I could update my httpd.conf file (apache
> 2/redhat 8) and rewrite an AddType line to read:
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htm .html .css
>
> It kind of worked. Almost. In fact, calling up the CSS in a browser
> window showed that PHP did take over when asked and wrote my
> article-type classes into the right places, using valid CSS.
>
> However, once I did that, the web pages displayed as though no CSS file
> were present.

Maybe this works: Put

<?php
header("Content-Type: text/css");
?>

at the top of every .css file, so that the browser knows that it's
dealing with a CSS stylesheet.

Dani CS wrote:
> dmcconkey@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I have a website with linked CSS files controlling layout, via LINK
> > tags. In these linked CSS files, I need to create dynamic styles.
This
> > is a website of articles, and for every article type in the MySQL
> > database, I need another style.
> >
> > .article-type-0{color:red;}
> > .article-type-1{color:red;}  etc.
> >
> > I could use PHP in the HTML head to write styles, but I'm using the
> > media attribute of  the LINK tag to control which styles go to
which
> > output devices. Therefore, I'd like to use PHP to author a linked
CSS
> > file.
> >
> > Being an idiot, I had figured I could update my httpd.conf file
(apache
> > 2/redhat 8) and rewrite an AddType line to read:
> >
> > AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .htm .html .css
> >
> > It kind of worked. Almost. In fact, calling up the CSS in a browser
> > window showed that PHP did take over when asked and wrote my
> > article-type classes into the right places, using valid CSS.
> >
> > However, once I did that, the web pages displayed as though no CSS
file
> > were present.
>
> Maybe this works: Put
>
> <?php
> header("Content-Type: text/css");
> ?>
>
> at the top of every .css file, so that the browser knows that it's
> dealing with a CSS stylesheet.
>

> > Which tweak to httpd.conf or php.ini do I need to get PHP function
in a
> > linked CSS file?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Dan

That worked exceptionally well.

Much appreciated,
-Dan

0
dmcconkey (13)

testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file
When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?> any obvious problems? thanks ...

testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file
When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?> any obvious problems? thanks ...

<? is not recognized as php only <?php is on my apache 1.3 server!!

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

I need to create html files from php files using php
I am very new to PHP, although I have been using ASP for a few years. I use a product in ASP called ASPTear, it's a small dll that my hosting company happens to have loaded. Basically you can set up a function that you can pass an ASP page to and it will read the ASP and write out an HTML file. I use this to save load on the server and speed up my site, I have a few include files that look up data and then present it, this data does not change very often, so I run a routine called rebuildhtml.asp that will call a few ASP files and create HTML versions. I am now converting the site to PHP as I want to use mod_rewrite, what I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an HTML version. For example rewrite(somefile.php) Will create somefile.html I am sure this can't be too difficult, but as a newbie I cannot find out how to do it. Any help appriciated. Dennis Dennis wrote: > what > I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an > HTML version. > > For example > > rewrite(somefile.php) http://www.php.net/ob_start Happy Coding :-) -- USENET would be a better place if everybody read: | to mail me: simply | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html | "reply" to this post, | http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html | *NO* MIME, plain text | http://www.expita.com/nomime.html | and *NO* attachments. | Dennis wrote: > I am now converti...

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file
Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file? I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included into a PHP file using <script src="filename.js></script> This code initialises a Javascript variable var u="string"; The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST So, when initialise this variable like var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js files? aa wrote: > Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php > file? > > I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included > into a PHP file using > <script src="filename.js></script> > > This code initialises a Javascript variable > var u="string"; > > The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST > > So, when initialise this variable like > > var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; > > I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error > > Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js > files? js files are not parsed for PHP code unless you specifically tell the webserver to do so. Therefore, "var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>;" in the .js will error since the browser doesn't know what to do. -- Justin Koivisto - spam@koiv...

Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP
In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it opened in PHP Designer 2007, Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me. I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would the command line look like in this specific case ? PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program does not allow commandline options. It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened files. ...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXAMPLE 2*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/lastmod.php') ?> .... /*lastmod.php*/ .... <?php echo "This file was last modified: "; echo strftime("%A %B %d %Y"); include('whateverfilename.inc'); ?> ============================= I would like to be able to parse the include if it has php code, and in some cases, create nesting includes (an include within an include). Is this even possible? Any ideas? Any help is certainly appreciated. Thanks! Steven Borrelli Web Developer Kingswood School Steven Borrelli wrote: > Hello, > > I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for > organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some > PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the > include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the in...

How to invoke remote php file from php?
Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I get this info back to store as a variable in local php? Regards, Alex. Alex wrote: > Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? > > Regards, > Alex. > See example 16-11 here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php Alex wrote: > > I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? $info = file_get_contents('http://remoteserver.com/script.php'); Cheers, NC Carl & NC, Thank you very much!!! Both examples work great. Not precisely sure what you mean, something simple like this might do what you want: $contents = file_get_contents('http://www.site.com/alexs_page.php?param=1&id=2'); NC wrote: > Alex wrote: > >>I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file >>on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I...

[Apache+PHP] Error building PHP
Hi, I am building php 4.3.10 on slackware 10.1.0 and I got an error. More in details: I've successfully installed apache_1.3.33. In php-4.3.10 directory, I typed # ./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-module=so and i got the following error: # ---------------------------------------- Configuring SAPI modules checking for AOLserver support... no checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... Sorry, I was not able to successfully run APXS. Possible reasons: 1. Perl is not installed; 2. Apache was not compiled...

When does the php interpreter loads the php file?
Hi All, I'm wondering three facts about php, apache and apache module. 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a apache module or as cgi? 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory? 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory? - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php file. Thak you *** Kim Gijung wrote/escribi� (20 Oct 2004 00:03:35 -0700): > 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a > apache module or as cgi? If I recall correctly phpinfo() calls it "Server API". > 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory? In a web page, when the file is requested. In a command line script, when the file is executed. > 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory? Until the execution ends. > - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php > file. Right, if you aren't using a cache the file is not cached. -- -- �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Thank you for not e-mailing me your questions -- ...

Modify a php file(model) with php
I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations Thanks you Yoni Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > Thanks you > > Yoni > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including your template (it become one in fact) ? I didn't understand good! I'm french speaker :p how can i replace field by var ? with a pdf that I make once at home! in my pdf i have line like this Adress: [Adr] Phone : [Tel] Number: [NBR] Article: [Article] And u want to replace the field under bracket! Thanks you Yoni "manu" <manu@netou.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 420e01ef$0$617$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > > > Thanks you > > > > Yoni > > > > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including > your template (it become one in fact) ? ...

Quoting PHP code in a .php file???

php assembly of multiple php files
I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for each form to be included within the shell. The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but with multiple files? When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to the Main calling page? Thank you, QB Question Boy wrote: > I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. > > Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for > each form to be included within the shell. > > The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms > the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as > NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was > submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php > file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but > with multiple files? > > When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to > the Main calling page? > > Thank you, > > QB This has nothing to do with PHP - it's how HTML works. The browser will only send the data for the form being subm...

PHP/Apache Configuration
Okay. I'm still can't get Apache to restart after changing the httpd config file. I've upgraded my installation to 5.2. Apache 2.2.3 runs fine without any PHP additions. 1) I added my PHP directory, C:/PHP5, to my PATH 2) I copied php.ini-recommended to my C:/windows directory and renamed it php.ini 3) I made the following changes to PHP.ini doc_root = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot" extension_dir = "c:/php5/ext" 4) I made the following changes to Httpd.conf After the last entry in the LoadModule section: LoadModule php5_module "c:/php5/php5apache.dll" AddModule mod_php5.c If I comment out the above two statemens, Apache will start. In the <IfModule mime_module> Section, I added AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe" And that's it. When I restart Apache, I get an error dialog with the message: The requested operation has failed. What have I missed or done wrong? Thanks for the help... Bruce Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Okay. I'm still can't get Apache to restart after changing the httpd config > file. I've upgraded my installation to 5.2. Apache 2.2.3 runs fine without > any PHP additions. > 1) I added my PHP directory, C:/PHP5, to my PATH > 2) I copied php.ini-recommended to my C:/windows directory and renamed > it php.ini > 3) I made the following changes to PHP.ini > doc_root = "...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

including a PHP file displays the file's content to the user agent (PHP 5.1)
Hi all I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP 4.4 there was no problem. You can download a test script from: http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar Thanks for your help Cheers -- Kristof Cyberwolf wrote: > Hi all > > I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management > system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to > i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being > displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP > 4.4 there was no problem. > > You can download a test script from: > http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar > > Thanks for your help > > Cheers > > -- > > Kristof Do any other php pages parse properly? If not, then it will most likely be a problem with your install and/or configuration. If you can parse some php pages, it might be worth checking your PHP 5 configuration, and then Apache's configuration if nothing jumps out at you in there. Is there any particular reason you chose to go with PHP 5? I have heard of lots of people having problems with it, which is why I stay away from it. Well, until I understand it a bit better...

Upgraded php, lost php file association
Hi, I just upgraded my php but ran into a problem. Never seen this before. Somehow it seems I lost php file association. When I do a http://localhost/something.php I get a prompt for dowload of a file. I went to folder options, and changed file associations so that ".php" is associated with php interpreter, but still get the same problem. I am missing someting obvious. Can someone help. Thanks. -- http://www.dbForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards Topic URL: http://www.dbForumz.com/PHP-Upgraded-lost-file-association-ftopict138694.html Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.dbForumz.com/eform.php?p=463590 Upgraded PHP from what version to what version? What OS? What webserver? The fact that your web server (Apache, I presume) is trying to download your ..php files instead of interpreting them points to an Apache problem, not a file association problem in Windows (I assume). You must check your Apache httpd.conf file and check that the 'LoadModule' entry is pointing to the right place. For php 4 I use LoadModule php4_module f:/php4/sapi/php4apache2.dll For php 5 I use LoadModule php5_module f:/php5/php5apache2.dll HTH. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "steve" <UseLinkToEmail@dbForumz.com> wrote in message news:411a4b58$1_2@news.athenanews.com... > Hi, > I just upgraded my php b...

PHP is looking for php.ini file in c:\windows
As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini file is in c:\windows as shown below. Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure where it's getting it's configuration settings from... unless I suppose they're built into the executable somewhere if no php.ini file is found. My questions is - why php is not locating my php.ini file that is located in the c:\php directory? I'd rather not move it to the windows directory so I can keep everything nice and tidy like the installation file suggests. BTW - This is a brand new laptop I'm installing PHP on so there is (I just double checked) no PHP.ini file in the c:\windows directory. The path is set to include c:\php... and opening a DOS prompt and typing "php" is a recognizable command regardless of my current directory. This is the 2nd machine I have had this same problem with. I'm still confused... Any thoughts? thanks ~john wrote: > As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside > the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini > file is in c:\windows as shown below. > > Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS > > Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure > where it's getting it's configuration settings from... ...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php bug? strange end of php file error
Why this code <?php function X() { // echo("commented ?>"); } X(); ?> give the error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" ??? ?> is into a string commented! On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: > Why this code > > <?php > function X() > { > // echo("commented ?>"); > } > X(); > ?> > > give the error > "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" > > ??? > > ?> is into a string commented! no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream of characters and does take ?> into account. I don't think this is a good idea either, but so is it. -- gosha bine makrell ~ http://www.tagarga.com/blok/makrell php done right ;) http://code.google.com/p/pihipi "gosha bine" <stereofrog@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:46e17257$0$31118$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org... > On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: >> Why this code >> >> <?php >> function X() >> { >> // echo("commented ?>"); >> } >> X(); >> ?> >> >> give the error >> "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" >> >> ??? >> >> ?> is into a string commented! > > no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream > of characters and does take ?> into a...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Web resources about - configure apache to recognize php in css files - comp.lang.php

configure script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Configure script is an executable script designed to aid in developing a program to be run on a wide number of different computers. It matches ...

CloudNex correctly configures NetSuite for retailer
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins. ...

Configure Custom Brightness Levels For When Your iPhone Is Plugged In With This Jailbreak Tweak
It’s already possible to configure a custom brightness level for iDevices when un plugged, but now a new jailbreak tweak (called “BrightnessPlug”) ...

Configure - Apple
With top-of-the-line Intel processors, HD graphics, and ultrafast Thunderbolt ports, MacBook Pro does more than ever. Faster than ever.

Xcode Continuous Integration Guide: Install OS X Server and Configure Xcode Server
Provides guidelines and examples for using Xcode continuous integration features. To run Xcode Server, you must first install and configure OS ...

Apple TV to get automatic "touch to configure" setup via Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 7
Apple appears to be using a novel device setup method to ease initial configuration of Apple TV under iOS 7, using an NFC-like touch without ...

Model brain with 2.5 million neurons configures itself to solve problems
Chris Eliasmith, et. al Over the last few years, the meteoric rise of computing power has allowed us to build ever-larger collections of model ...

How the Autoblog staff would configure the 2017 Acura NSX
Filed under: Design/Style , Acura , Car Buying , Coupe , Performance , Supercars See how Autoblog's staff would configure the 2017 Acura NSX, ...

Customize and configure your PC with Windows Tweaker 5.0
Windows is a highly configurable operating system, with hundreds of settings and options available. But taking full advantage of this can be ...