convert image to text

I am interested in developing an online utility that will enable users
copy and past any image (or upload any image on the internet) to the
online utility, which will then convert the image to text.

The user may "convert image to text" and copy and paste the text
displayed into any word document, or send the text displayed to the
recipient's email address or can download the text file as a zipped
text file that will be presented to the user as a small zipped text
file icon.

The user can also enter a passcode for the text file. This will
scramble the text according to a calculation. The recipient of the text

file will then need to go to the online utility, paste in the text, and

press "convert to image" to see the original image that the sender had
converted into text.

If a password was set at the time of production then it will be
required before the image can be restored from the text.

The utility could be sold as a browser add-on or as a downloadable
utility which will enable any  image on the internet to be converted to
text simply by right-clicking  on it and selecting "convert to text"
from the context menu.

The image on our website is 500 x 375 pixels @ 145 kb. The same image
converted to a string of characters (representing paletted colours
between 0 -256) can be saved as a zipped text file of less than 2 kb
with no loss in quality when the file is converted back to an
image.

Would anyone wish to promote this utility?

John Aidiniantz
AMW Security Ltd
www.amw1.com/image-converter

Socrates wrote:
   <snip>
> The image on our website is 500 x 375 pixels @ 145 kb. The same image
> converted to a string of characters (representing paletted colours
> between 0 -256) can be saved as a zipped text file of less than 2 kb
> with no loss in quality when the file is converted back to an
> image.

    If the idea is original, indeed very great. But, if I'm right,
there is similar stuff. BTW, instead of promoting it as a service over
the 'net, why not promote the file format?

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/

0
ng4rrjanbiah (1570)
2/15/2006 5:15:30 PM
"R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah" <ng4rrjanbiah@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> Socrates wrote:
>   <snip>
>> The image on our website is 500 x 375 pixels @ 145 kb. The same image
>> converted to a string of characters (representing paletted colours
>> between 0 -256) can be saved as a zipped text file of less than 2 kb
>> with no loss in quality when the file is converted back to an
>> image.
>
>    If the idea is original, indeed very great. But, if I'm right,
> there is similar stuff. BTW, instead of promoting it as a service over
> the 'net, why not promote the file format?

The file format is called an 8-bit bitmap, surely...

> --
>  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
> Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/

0
d2728 (261)
2/15/2006 5:17:19 PM
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:43:33 -0800, Socrates wrote:

> I am interested in developing an online utility that will enable users
> copy and past any image (or upload any image on the internet) to the
> online utility, which will then convert the image to text.
>

> The user may "convert image to text" and copy and paste the text
> displayed into any word document, or send the text displayed to the
> recipient's email address or can download the text file as a zipped
> text file that will be presented to the user as a small zipped text
> file icon.
>

> The user can also enter a passcode for the text file. This will
> scramble the text according to a calculation. The recipient of the text
>
> file will then need to go to the online utility, paste in the text, and
>
> press "convert to image" to see the original image that the sender had
> converted into text.
>

> If a password was set at the time of production then it will be
> required before the image can be restored from the text.
>

> The utility could be sold as a browser add-on or as a downloadable
> utility which will enable any  image on the internet to be converted to
> text simply by right-clicking  on it and selecting "convert to text"
> from the context menu.
>

> The image on our website is 500 x 375 pixels @ 145 kb. The same image
> converted to a string of characters (representing paletted colours
> between 0 -256) can be saved as a zipped text file of less than 2 kb
> with no loss in quality when the file is converted back to an
> image.
>

> Would anyone wish to promote this utility?
>

> John Aidiniantz
> AMW Security Ltd
> www.amw1.com/image-converter

Not me.

Seeing as images are about as compressed as they can be, I rather doubt
that this will work. And converting a 32bit image into a 256 colour one
will certainly cause a degradation in quality.

Also, all images are converted into ascii when mailed anyway, so it's
nothing really new, is it?

0
ThisOne (267)
2/15/2006 5:17:27 PM
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:43:33 -0800, Socrates wrote:
> The image on our website is 500 x 375 pixels @ 145 kb. The same image
> converted to a string of characters (representing paletted colours between
> 0 -256) can be saved as a zipped text file of less than 2 kb with no loss
> in quality when the file is converted back to an image.

You are selling yourself short!  Use a better compressor than zip.
Whatever magic encoding you use (and I use the word "magic" deliberately)
produces lots of repeated strings so the bzip2 utility can take your 110K
text encoded image and compress it to just 228 bytes (yes 228). Imagine
that, a 183K palleted image compressed to 228 bytes entirely without loss
of data.  [Actually, zip compressed it to 892 so I don't know where your
2K comed from -- maybe you thought <1K would look suspicious?]

When is the CACM paper comming out?  ;-)

--
Ben.

0
ben.usenet (6790)
2/15/2006 5:29:53 PM
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:17:27 +1300, Steve wrote:

> Seeing as images are about as compressed as they can be, I rather doubt
> that this will work.

:)

> And converting a 32bit image into a 256 colour one
> will certainly cause a degradation in quality.

You are too harsh!!  I can't see any reason why whatever they do could not
work on colour separations.  If so a 500x375 32bit image (732K) should
compress to ~4 x 228 = 912 bytes without loss.  Stunning, surely? ;-)

--
Ben.

0
ben.usenet (6790)

Scanned text (image) needs to be converted to text
Hello all, I have a PDF of a contract that was scanned in and stored as an image (so we can't select the text). Is there any way to convert an image to text (preferably built in to Adobe Acrobat or a free plug-in)? We are using Adobe Acrobat 5.0. Thanks for any help anyone can provide, Conan Kelly Conan Kelly wrote: > Hello all, > > I have a PDF of a contract that was scanned in and stored as an image > (so we can't select the text). > > Is there any way to convert an image to text (preferably built in to > Adobe Acrobat or a free plug-in)? > &...

Printing text, image, text, image, ...
I have bunch of text files (about 20 lines) and bunch of image files. Is there a clean way to print text, then image, then text, then image, ...., as though there are in single continuous document? -- William Park <opengeometry@yahoo.ca>, Toronto, Canada ThinFlash: Linux thin-client on USB key (flash) drive http://home.eol.ca/~parkw/thinflash.html BashDiff: Super Bash shell http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashdiff/ ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.misc.] On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:01:01 -0400, William Park staggered into the Black Sun and said: > I have [a] bu...

convert a text report to an image
To protect from editing a text report, I want to make an watermarked image(any format and bit)&nbsp;from&nbsp;the text report which has already been made. How to do this work? Does Any funciton&nbsp;exist in LV8.2? hi there you could show the report on a VIs front panel in a string control and then use the "GetImage" method of the control. see attached example... &nbsp; Report2Image_8.2.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/277125/1/Report2Image_8.2.vi That's good idea. However, do you know how to&nbsp;insert a watermarked image (such as company logo) to the created image? hi there try this: 1. create an image of your watermark (use same bitdepth as in GetImage method and same size as your control). Use BLACK as background (0x000000)2. unflatten watermark with UnflattenPixmap.vi3. execute GetImage at the controls reference and unflatten with UnflattenPixmap.vi4.&nbsp;Sum the "Pixmap" arrays of both unflattenend pixmaps5. Flatten summarized pixmaps and save as picture &nbsp; Report2Image_II_8.2.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/277213/1/Report2Image_II_8.2.vi ...

Converting Binary Image to Readable Text
I have a table that contains the following two columns: BITS (image(16)) BIT_LENGTH (int(4)) When I look at the table, I see "OLE Object" in the BITS column. What syntax should I use in a SELECT statement to convert the binary image info contained in "BITS" into simple text that I can read? What role does the BIT_LENGTH field play? An image column can store any binary data, so you need to know what the data represents before you can display it - it could be a Word document, a PDF, an MP3 etc. Do you already know exactly what the column is storing ('text' is the normal data type for large amounts of text data)? As for BIT_LENGTH, it could mean anything, depending on the data model - there's no need for an image column to have an associated length column with it. It sounds a little like you've just taken over a database from someone else? If so, you might want to review this chapter from the SQL2000 Resource Kit, which provides more detailed information about storing and retrieving BLOBs: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/reskit/part3/c1161.mspx Simon ...

Text IN an Image To Straight Text?
Hi. (I'm not sure where to ask this so I'm trying a few newsgroups) I have some .jpg's of text documents. Is there a utility which will work like OCR in a scanner, helping to convert the text WITHIN the image to straight text? I don't have a printer working at the moment, or I'd print the .jpg's and then scan them using OCR. (The format doesn't necessarily have to be .jpg) Thanks in advance for any help GP Yes, if the image is not to bad a pic (not much noise and all that). Try http://www.twocows.com/windows.html I know they have a couple of ocr programs s...

Use variable in adding text to image with convert
I am trying to add the value of variable to the top of each image that my bash script creates. I am using convert... convert -font helvetica -pointsize 50 -draw 'text 300,75 $NAME' $NAME.jpeg $NAME.jpeg This just shows me "$NAME" at the top of the image. I have tried escaping the quotes concatenating, and echoing the variable, all of which have been unsuccessful. Is there an easy way to get this string to display? Thanks! -Mike On 2006-08-02, Zenocide17@gmail.com wrote: > I am trying to add the value of variable to the top of each image that > my bash script crea...

VeryPDF PDF To Image Converter v2.0
For Immediate Release Contact: support@verypdf.com http://www.verypdf.com/ http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm VeryPDF PDF To Image Converter v2.0 - Convert Adobe PDF file to Image Formats PDF To Image Converter Introduction (Document) PDF To Image Converter is an application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert PDF files to dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, PCX, TGA and so on, it does support whole PDF file to image file conversion, include text, line, arc, ellipse, Bezier, color, image, form and other type elements. PD...

aligning text and image-text
I use a program to make Email addresses harder for spammers to harvest. It converts them to slightly blurred images using http://mindprod.com/products1.html#MASKER When I embed them in text, I have figured out how to get them to align naturally with the surrounding text, but the browser inserts extra inter-line spacing above the line containing the image. You can see the effect at http://mindprod.com/book/books.html at the bottom of the page where it says: "Please email your feedback for publication, letters to the editor, errors, omissions, typos, formatting errors, ambig...

How to convert an image to sepia tones with PHP GD2 library?
Hi!, I'm trying to write a small PHP script to convert an image to sepia tones using GD2. I can not use ImageMagick because I will deploy on a shared hosting server that doesn't have it installed. The following is the script I'm currently using. I tested the algorithm in C++/Qt and worked great, but something seems to be wrong with this PHP script: <?php function trunc($val, $min, $max) { if($val < $min) $val = $min; else if($val > $max) $val = $max; return (int)round($val); } ini_set('max_execution_time', 3600); $file = 'some_image...

[PHP] Adding text to an image, to blurry using imagettftext
Hi There, Is there a way to display text as an image without the text getting blurry? I need the text font to be exactly the same as the regular html text on my page. I Use Arial in the HTML as well as in the PHP text->img converted file, and it looks no were near the same. I used the tutorial as displayed here http://nl2.php.net/imagettftext, maybe I need another php function to convert text to an image ? Thanks in advance, GreetZ, BPG ..oO(BPG) >Is there a way to display text as an image without the text getting >blurry? Not really. Real text will almost always look better than an image, because it is flexible and the OS can optimize the rendering. >I need the text font to be exactly the same as the regular html text >on my page. I Use Arial in the HTML as well as in the PHP text->img >converted file, and it looks no were near the same. Why does it have to be an image? Micha On 16 mei, 11:12, Michael Fesser <neti...@gmx.de> wrote: > .oO(BPG) > > >Is there a way to display text as an image without the text getting > >blurry? > > Not really. Real text will almost always look better than an image, > because it is flexible and the OS can optimize the rendering. > > >I need the text font to be exactly the same as the regular html text > >on my page. I Use Arial in the HTML as well as in the PHP text->img > >converted file, and it looks no were near the same. > > Why does it have to be ...

How to capture and convert a 80x25 text screen with colors to an image format?
I thought it'd be nice to have an image of the output of one of my programs. So, I'd like to capture an 80x25 text screen with colors in MS-DOS (BIOS calls) to a standard image format. I mean an image format like jpeg, gif, tiff, png, or bmp that can be converted or resized with programs like Photoshop or GIMP. The format doesn't really matter as long as it's a supported type. In the end, I'll probably convert to jpeg or png. I'm assuming the program would need to read the screen's text and colors, and convert each character of the text to an image for...

How to convert to regular text, data stored in Image data type field ????
Hi, This is driving me nuts, I have a table that stores notes regarding an operation in an IMAGE data type field in MS SQL Server 2000. I can read and write no problem using Access using the StrConv function and I can Update the field correctly in T-SQL using: DECLARE @ptrval varbinary(16) SELECT @ptrval = TEXTPTR(BITS_data) FROM mytable_BINARY WHERE ID = 'RB215' WRITETEXT OPERATION_BINARY.BITS @ptrval 'My notes for this operation' However, I just can not seem to be able to convert back to text the information once it is stored using T-SQL. My selects keep returning bin data. How to do this! Thanks for your help. SD SD (sd@nospam.net) writes: > This is driving me nuts, I have a table that stores notes regarding an > operation in an IMAGE data type field in MS SQL Server 2000. > > I can read and write no problem using Access using the StrConv function > and I can Update the field correctly in T-SQL using: > > DECLARE @ptrval varbinary(16) > SELECT @ptrval = TEXTPTR(BITS_data) > FROM mytable_BINARY WHERE ID = 'RB215' > > WRITETEXT OPERATION_BINARY.BITS @ptrval 'My notes for this operation' > > However, I just can not seem to be able to convert back to text the > information once it is stored using T-SQL. > > My selects keep returning bin data. You can do: create table img(a image) go insert img(a) values (0x41434549) go select convert(varchar(8000), conve...

How to convert RGB image into a binary image ?
Hi everybody, I need to convert a RGB image into a binary format image. I would be grateful if any one could help me. With best regards, Hassan msbstar writes: > I need to convert a RGB image into a binary format image. I would be grateful if any one could help me. An RGB image *is* a binary format image. What exactly are you trying to do? What do you imagine a binary format image is? Cheers, David -- David Fanning, Ph.D. Fanning Software Consulting, Inc. Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.idlcoyote.com/ Sepore ma de ni thue. ("Perhaps thou speakest truth.") On Friday, January 31, 2014 6:22:07 PM UTC-5, Hassan wrote: > Hi everybody, >=20 >=20 >=20 > I need to convert a RGB image into a binary format image. I would be grat= eful if any one could help me. >=20 >=20 >=20 > With best regards, >=20 > Hassan I'm guessing that you want to threshold the image's intensity. If, so, the= n you can use COLOR_CONVERT to transform your RGB image into an HSV image. = The V channel is the intensity, to which you can apply a threshold. For i= nstance, if A is your RGB image and THRESHOLD is your threshold value, then IDL> color_convert, a, b, /rgb_hsv IDL> intensity =3D reform(b[2,*,*]) ; V =3D intensity IDL> result =3D intensity gt threshold All the best, David ...

Convert 3D image to 2D image
Can anyone here provide the way for converting 3D image to 2D image? 3D image detail: size =432 x 518 x 3 10q~~~ "- -" <wai_khee@hotamil.com> wrote in message <hpnbc9$c2o$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Can anyone here provide the way for converting 3D image to 2D image? > 3D image detail: size =432 x 518 x 3 The 3rd dimension represents intensity in the red, green, and blue domains. In converting to 2D you will remove this information and so the image will contain only intensity information and no colour. The easiest thing you could do is take the mean inte...

How to convert 2d image 3d image
ccc=(eigenvals(2)-eigenvals(3))/(eigenvals(1)); imgs(y,x,u)=ccc; (for all image) but i didnt write full code here for i=1:99 imagesc(imgs(:,:,i)); (2d image) hold on; % pause(1); end i wanna convert this 2d image into the 3d image then i can see the result in my image (ccc) because i wanna see fiber in my image and ccc value is fiber in my image .... please help me for that.... ...

PDF image of text to readable text ?
Seems there are web based tools and software. My son needs text to have it read for him. He has a PC. Found PDF reader $50 , http://thurly.net/11ia and http://thurly.net/11i4 the last being google. Wondering what you folks found useful or use ? Thanks! -- Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden http://uppitywis.org/ live WI ...

Converting images without Image::Magick
Like so many others, I can't get Image::Magick to install on my server. I found where someone had posted (in 2007) that you can first install graphviz RPM, then the module IPC-Run, then the module GraphViz, and THEN you might be able to install Image::Magick, but that's a lot of work if there's an easier way around my problem. All that I'm using it for is to convert BMP, GIF, and PNG files to JPG. Is there another way to do this? I've been using Imager; I don't suppose that you can convert an image with that module, can you? Am Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:39:01 -0800...

convert float image to greyscale image
How do I convert float image (in IMAQ) to greyscale (in IMAQ)(8bit) image? Hi, use "Functions->Motion & Vision->Vision Utilities->Image Management->IMAQ Cast Image.vi" This is exactly what you want. Good luck. Oleg Chutko. ...

Convert a 2D image into a 3D image
Hello, I have an image in 2D that I need to change into a 3D image to do some simulations with it. Does anyone know how to make this image into 3D. I have thought of using rotation matrices on each point and copying this point around the object to give it volume, but that has proven worthless. Can anyone help me. I mean that depends on what you want to do with your image. Obviously, you can just replicate your data through the third plane, but you wouldn't gain any additional information by doing that. You only have data in 2D to generate 3D data you either need more data or to assume th...

Replace text with image in text widget
I'm trying to replace an emoticon with an actual image in a text widget. I know I'm not doing this correctly: the sample code below inserts two images randomly and seems to garble the text in other ways. The idea is to have two emoticons (one on each line) and replace them with an image, nothing more. Can anyone take a look and suggest how I might get this to work? Thanks. --- SPfHZvvOGvfQEvfGdvjQE/rNMfrOMfrNPfvQHfzQHfjQLfrNRvjQL/vRJfzRJvrOWvbMh/3VHPfM h/3WHPzVMP7XF/zVMfrPdv7YGP7YG/7YHPzWPPzWPfvUVP7ZHf7ZIPvWVf7aJv7aJ/7bJv7bM/7b NP7cLf7dMPvXeP7dNvrVlv7eOPrWlvvaevrYmP7gRP7gRf7gRv7iTf7iWf7jUf3hav7jVv7jV/7k YP7lYfzioPzjn/zjoP7ocvzkoP7oc/7pcf7pcvzlp/7pe/7pfP3mp/7si/7tjf/tkf/tkv7uj/3r tf3stf/voP/vo//woP/wof/wpf/wp/7xuf7xvP/zqv7xwf/zq/7yuf/zsP/zsf/zsv7yv//zs/7y xP/zuf/zu//1vP70zv/2vP/2wv/2w//3wv/20P/3zf/3zv/30P/4zv/5z//51P/51f/61f/61v/5 4v/63v/64v/73//85v/85//87f/87v/98v/+9v////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////yH+GkNyZWF0ZWQgd2l0aCBH SU1QIG9uIGEgTWFjACH5BAEKAP8ALAAAAAAWABYAAAj+AP8JHEiwoMGDA3cUMfID4UEZVlBB+/YN miosNxwKHAIrXLlz6NCdMxduVhKHQXJVs7YN3Dhy4rhdw6bryMEYqYL9QiYtWzdv2qYtA2aMFQ6D YIg5s9Xr2DNq1KIl83WrGTM3BU9YEsYrFq0ID4YVczChlqxdyjaxIAhj0ahQplYZGIALl4ADrU6F GuWoBsEZcwRJ6kQKiA9Xr3oAKfVpEiE6OQi+4GLnz6NLnUCJEgXKUyZIge58oUEQRRU2FeAcekSp UiVKkRDJobDmiguCJJ6QgaKgySBGjRoxMtRkQZQxUkoQBEGECxshBBho4MGDQ4MCQth4QRKCYAYb U8JosNGDIUEAAAgw4GEThoqODQVFMMkiBg2bPYkU8XmDRkwXJyMclIIWaZhxRhlkkFHGGWa0scUK CEGgghqF9JFHHXXk0UchcbQggU...

Converting Text to Proper Text in SQL
Given a string it should convert it to a proper text. Example: if you passed a string 'Cat in the hat', I want 'Cat In The Hat' Curious about few things, Does sql have Instr OR Split(like VB) functionality Anybody can help?? (m.ramana@gmail.com) writes: > Given a string it should convert it to a proper text. > Example: if you passed a string 'Cat in the hat', I want 'Cat In The > Hat' I though "Cat in the Hat" was the proper title text in English, and "Cat In The Hat" is what you get when you use a computer? SQL Server is not strong on text maninpulation. You would have to loop over the string, either one by one, or possibly piece by piece with charindex(). There is no built-in for this. > Curious about few things, Does sql have Instr OR Split(like VB) > functionality I would encourage you to look at Functions->String Functions in the T-SQL References in Books Online. There you can learn about all functions to manipulate strings in T-SQL. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp m.ramana@gmail.com wrote: > Given a string it should convert it to a proper text. > Example: if you passed a string 'Cat in the hat', I want 'Cat In The > Hat' > > Curious about few things, Does sql have Instr OR Split(like VB) > functionality > > Anybody can h...

convert gray image to rgb image
Can I convert a gray image (2 dim. array) to a rgb colored image(3 dim. array)? I've tried with function gray2ind and ind2rgb but i still get a gray image. Can somebody help me? thanks, Albert If Img is your gray image than do this: newImage = repmat(Img,[1,1,3]) Albert Noll wrote: > > > Can I convert a gray image (2 dim. array) to a rgb colored image(3 > dim. array)? > > I've tried with function gray2ind and ind2rgb but i still get a > gray > image. > > Can somebody help me? > > thanks, Albert Albert Noll wrote: > Can I convert a gray imag...

How to convert markup text to plain text in python?
I have some marked up text and would like to convert it to plain text, by simply removing all the tags. Of course I can do it from first principles but I felt that among all Python's markup tools there must be something that would do this simply, without having to create an XML parser etc. I've looked around a bit but failed to find anything, any tips? (e.g. convert "<B>Today</B> is <U>Friday</U>" to "Today is Friday") Regards, Geoff > I have some marked up text and would like to convert it to plain text, > by simply removing all th...

Converting flowed text messages to plain text
Is it possible to "convert" the flowed text the Eudora messages are saved in the mailboxes as, to truly plain text? I've switched from Eudora to Pine as my e-mail client, and the html formatting in my archived messages is _really_ annoying. Gwen Gwen Morse wrote: >Is it possible to "convert" the flowed text the Eudora messages are >saved in the mailboxes as, to truly plain text? > >I've switched from Eudora to Pine as my e-mail client, and the html >formatting in my archived messages is _really_ annoying. > >Gwen > > Gwen, I don't believe there IS any HTML in the Format=Flowed messages. Html messages, when replied to, will have a line that looks similar to F=F. Plain text IS plain text. If there is HTML in a message, then F=F doesn't apply. That said, there IS a way to turn it off, but I'll have to try to find the commands. (If you really want to. You will break 'selective quoting' if you do that.) Rick -- Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:49:38 -0500, Rick <Rick@privacy.net> wrote: >Gwen Morse wrote: > >>Is it possible to "convert" the flowed text the Eudora messages are >>saved in the mailboxes as, to truly plain text? >> >>I've switched from Eudora to Pine as my e-mail client, and the html >>formatting in my archived mes...

Web resources about - convert image to text - comp.lang.php

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer [Video]
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

Coca-Cola made packaging that converts into a free Google Cardboard-style VR viewer for iPhone
... if the above experiment turns into reality. The project envisions packaging for a 12-pack of Cokes and other products that is easily converted ...

The Galaxy S7 Edge may have just made me a Samsung convert
Historically, I've had a begrudging respect for Samsung flagships. I can objectively acknowledge the company makes very good, extremely popular ...

This modular robot tank converts into a tracked hoverboard
Filed under: Etc. , Videos , Autonomous , Military , Off-Road The unmanned vehicle is equal parts hoverboard and tank.