Copy files and folders from one directory into another

I have files in myurl.com/myfolder

and I would like to copy all of them into

myurl.com/newfolder

I'd like to copy all of the subdirectories and files that are in
/myfolder

and I would like to be able to use a form of some sort to name the
file I want to copy, and create the folder I'd like to copy it to,
such as newfolder.

How can I use a form to create a new folder on the server?

How can I use a form to name the old folder I want to copy everything
from, then create the name of the new folder I want to copy everything
into, and then copy?

If anyone can help, I'd be VERY appricative.

Thank you.

In article <7383558c.0405211340.231be283@posting.google.com>, Frank wrote:
> I have files in myurl.com/myfolder
>
> and I would like to copy all of them into
>
> myurl.com/newfolder

Now, why don't you just rename myfolder to newfolder?

in php something like system('mv myfolder newfolder');
and probably there are some native php functions too...

--
Tim Van Wassenhove <http://home.mysth.be/~timvw/contact.php>
0

Script to move files with one occurence of a string to one directory, and other files to another directory?
I could use a script for the bash shell to look through a group of files (s= elected from one directory by a wildcard expression) and move any of those = files with exactly one occurrence of the string Path: to a different direct= ory, usually a subdirectory of the first directory. The rest of the files = selected by the wildcard expression are move to a third directory, also usu= ally a subdirectory of the first directory. I'm currently doing this manua= lly, but with grep commands to count the number of occurrences. NOT homework - I'm retired. Actually using Cygwin (an em...

To copy a folder in one directory to another
Hi I want to copy a folder from one directory to another using fcopy, it is showing error. My code is cd d:\trf\gh set file1 sah cd d:\trf\gh\iu set file2 asd fcopy $file1 $file2 sah and asd are 2 folders. Is there any command to copy a folder .Iam new to tcl.Any ldea where Iam wrong. Sunitha "sunitha.sadasivan@wipro.com" wrote: > > Hi > > I want to copy a folder from one directory to another using fcopy, it > is showing error. > > My code is > cd d:\trf\gh > set file1 sah > cd d:\trf\gh\iu > set file2 asd > fcopy $file1 $file2 > > sah and asd are 2 folders. > > Is there any command to copy a folder .Iam new to tcl.Any ldea where > Iam wrong. > > Sunitha Well, the problem is that you changed the working directory: the relative path in file1 is no longer valid then (or would point to a different directory). Try: cd d:/trf/gh set file1 [file join [pwd] sah] ;# To make the path absolute (independent of the working directory) cd d:/trf/gh/iu set file2 asd fcopy $file1 $file2 (file2 still points to the right directory, but after another cd, it will not ...) Regards, Arjen Hi Sunitha, Sunitha writes: > My code is > cd d:\trf\gh > set file1 sah Arjen explained the bit about [cd]. In short, try to avoid it. Your next problem is that you are using backslashes \ as directory separators. In Tcl script code the backslash is the escape character where e.g. \t is TAB and \n is NEWLINE. Y...

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Copy from one directory to another using PHP
I am a novice at php and need to know how to move files from one driectory to another on our website. I know this is an easy script but I have no idea on how to do this. Thanks!! <pdemarais@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140622812.678051.208250@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I am a novice at php and need to know how to move files from one > driectory to another on our website. I know this is an easy script but > I have no idea on how to do this. > > Thanks!! > Hint: rename() www.php.net :) ...

Copy modified files from one directory to another.
Hi, Two directories with same content exist on the unix box. Some of the content of one directory keeps on changing over time. I have to write a shell script to update the other directory with the changes. Problem is to copy only the changed/modified files to the other directory (maintaining the directory structure). How can this be achieved using simple shell script? Thanks, On 7 Feb 2007 15:16:16 -0800, mizwam <mail.manasi.sharma@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi, > > Two directories with same content exist on the unix box. Some of the > content of one directory keeps...

Syntax for copying a file from one folder to another?
I am trying to write a simple on click procedure to copy a file who's name is in a combo box on the form to another folder and overwrite the file by the same name which is already there. I have the following, but the CopyFile part does not work. It goes straight through to the last message box and no file is copied. Dim fso Dim sfol As String, dfol As String sfol = (CurrentProject.Path & "\TemplatesBackup") dfol = CurrentProject.Path & "\Templates" Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") On Error Resume Next If Not fso.folderexists(sfol) Then MsgBox sfol & " is not a valid folder/path.", vbInformation, "Invalid Source" ElseIf Not fso.folderexists(dfol) Then MsgBox dfol & " is not a valid folder/path.", vbInformation, "Invalid Destination" Else fso.CopyFile sfol & "\" & (Me![cboLetterName]) & ".dot", dfol & "\", True MsgBox "Your original selected template has been overwritten.", vbInformation, "Success" End If If Err.Number = 53 Then Exit Sub End If \ can anyone help me make this work, I have spent half the afternoon trying brackets and quotes and all manner of small changes, but to no avail. TIA dixie Dixie wrote: > I am trying to write a simple on click procedure to copy a file who's name > is in a combo box on the form to another folder and overwrite the file by ...

Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program?
Is there a way from SAS to copy a file from one directory to another? = I am exporting 200+ sheets from an Excel 2007 workbook and there is one = sheet that I do not want to process like the others, so I'd like to move = it in my SAS program to another folder. -Mary ...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program?
If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to execute a system command to move the file: X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work within your 'X' command. Matt -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:05 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? Is there a way from SAS to copy a file from one directory to another? I am exporting 200+ sheets from an Excel 2007 workbook and there is one sheet that I do not want to process like the others, so I'd like to move it in my SAS program to another folder. -Mary ...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #7
Mary, You could, of course, simply not confront the dos window with something like: data _null_; systask command "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2"; run; Art --------- On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:12:12 -0500, Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> wrote: >Yes, that does work >X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" > >It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: >X "exit"; >and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? > >-Mary > ----- Original Message ----- > From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com > To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM > Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > > If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to > execute a system command to move the file: > > X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; > > If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, > whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work > within your 'X' command. > > Matt > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of > Mary > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:05 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > Is there a...

Re: can we copy files from one folder to another inside the sas
SAS-Learner , Yes you can look up the X command or Call System and that allows you to issue a operating system command. One of mine for a current project look like: Call System( 'cp ' || Compress( BaseStub || '/Base/' || I || '.sas' ) || ' ' || Compress( NewFolder || '/' || I || '.sas' ) ) ; Toby Dunn To sensible men, every day is a day of reckoning. ~John W. Gardner The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice that which we are for what we could become. ~Charles DuBois Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter From: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> Reply-To: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: can we copy files from one folder to another inside the sas Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:06:46 -0600 can we tell SAS to copy .sas file from one folder to another folder . I know this is function of the Operating system but Just curious to find out I am thinking of the lines of we have a couple of files that are located in common area called project template and there are certain project specific files we need to copy the template file from one study to another physically , so I am thinking is there a way to tell sas to pick those common files (*.sas*) in a certain folder to another folder . thanks _________________________________________________________________ Experience the ...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #8
I do want the sheet, but I have one sheet that has "patient level" = things and all the rest of the sheets are visit level, one sheet for = every patient in my patient level (theoretically, but I now can check = for that). So after I export all the sheets, I just copy off the one = sheet with the patient level stuff out of the directory, then I can use = the code worked out last week for Rodney Presley to read in all the = other sheets and put them all into one dataset. I an loading the data = from there to Oracle Express (we are going to get the standard version = soon), as two related tables; a patient level table that is a one to = many join with a visit level table, where the patient is a foreign key = on the visit table. =20 It is working great! Yes,=20 options noxwait;=20 did the trick on closing the DOS window automatically.=20 Thanks all. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: data _null_,=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS = program? It may be easier to not create the TXT file than to delete it later. put +6 'If objsheet.name <> "Sheet2" Then'; put +9 'WScript.echo i & " " & objsheet.name & " saving as = TXT"'; put +9 'objSheet.SaveAs txtout & "\" & objSheet.name & ".txt", xlTextMSDOS'; put +...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #2
Yes, that does work X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: X "exit"; and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com=20 To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS = program? If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point = to execute a system command to move the file: X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). = Otherwise, whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work within your 'X' command. Matt -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:05 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? Is there a way from SAS to copy a file from one directory to another? I am exporting 200+ sheets from an Excel 2007 workbook and there is = one sheet that I do not want to process like the others, so I'd like to = move it in my SAS program to another folder. -Mary ...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #9
Mary; You got lots of suggestions for the use of the X statement. Might I suggest, instead, the use of the %sysExec statement. This uses the exact system command without the necessity of quoting the string like you have to do with the X command. %sysExec move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\ /y ; Notice that we have no quotes. Now, I often work with people who set up directory structures that have embedded spaces in the folder names. So %sysExec allows me to code something like... %sysExec move "\\server\the first dir\test.txt" "\\server\the second dir\" /y ; with the double-quotes that Windows wants. I can very easily then move to macro variables as my skills improve. %let dir1 = \\server\the first dir ; %let dir2 = C:\dir2 ; .... %sysExec move "&dir1\test.txt" "dir2" /y ; Now, if I'm already more advanced and am working in a macro which allows use of the %if statement, I can use the system() function inside the %sysFunc() function to enable error handling. Something like... %if ( %sysFunc( system( move "&dir1\test.txt" "dir2" /y ) ) gt 0 ) %then %do ; %put ERROR: text.txt was not moved from &dir1 to &dir2! ; %put ERROR- Processing was stopped for this macro. ; %return ; %end ; Of course, you will still want to use... Options noXWait ; Okay, I'll talk off my teacher hat! Ed Edward Heaton, Senior Systems Analyst, Westat (An Employee-Owned Research Corporatio...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #3
Check out the system options XWAIT|NOXWAIT and XSYNC and NOXSYNC from the online document. I think options noxwait might do it for you. HTH, -TJ On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:12:12 -0500, Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> wrote: >Yes, that does work >X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" > >It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: >X "exit"; >and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? > >-Mary > ----- Original Message ----- > From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com > To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM > Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > > If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to > execute a system command to move the file: > > X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; > > If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, > whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work > within your 'X' command. > > Matt > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of > Mary > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:05 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > Is there a way from SAS to copy a file f...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #5
try before the statement: =20 options noxwait; =20 shouldn't matter, but after the 'x' statement, you may want to turn the option back on (i personally never do) with: =20 options xwait; =20 hth, matt ________________________________ From: Mary [mailto:mlhoward@avalon.net]=20 Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 3:12 PM To: Pettis, Matthew (Prof II&RS); SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? Yes, that does work X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" =20 It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: X "exit"; and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? =20 -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com=20 To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to execute a system command to move the file: =09 X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; =09 If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work within your 'X' command. =09 Matt =09 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV....

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #6
It may be easier to not create the TXT file than to delete it later. put +6 'If objsheet.name <> "Sheet2" Then'; put +9 'WScript.echo i & " " & objsheet.name & " saving as TXT"'; put +9 'objSheet.SaveAs txtout & "\" & objSheet.name & ".txt", xlTextMSDOS'; put +9 'End If'; How do you determine the name of the unwanted sheet? On 7/31/08, Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net> wrote: > Yes, that does work > X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" > > It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: > X "exit"; > and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? > > -Mary > ----- Original Message ----- > From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com > To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM > Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > > If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to > execute a system command to move the file: > > X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; > > If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, > whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work > within your 'X' command. > > Matt > > -----Original Mes...

Re: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? #4
hi ... try this before using the X command ... options noxwait; "NOXWAIT specifies that the command processor automatically returns to the SAS session after the specified command is executed. You do not have to type EXIT." the online doc has a good explanation of XWAIT and XSYNC (sounds like EXTINCT, hmmm... DOS) -- Mike Zdeb U@Albany School of Public Health One University Place Rensselaer, New York 12144-3456 P/518-402-6479 F/630-604-1475 > Yes, that does work > X "move c:\dir1\test.txt c:\dir2\test.txt" > > It is however, leaving open the DOS command window. I tried: > X "exit"; > and that did not work to close it. Would anyone know how to close it? > > -Mary > ----- Original Message ----- > From: matt.pettis@thomsonreuters.com > To: mlhoward@avalon.net ; SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:58 PM > Subject: RE: Copy a file from one directory to another from a SAS program? > > > If you know the file names, you can do the 'X' command at some point to > execute a system command to move the file: > > X "move /path/to/original /path/to/dest"; > > If you are on Windows (probably, since you are using .xls). Otherwise, > whatever command is native to your OS for moving files should work > within your 'X' command. > > Matt > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:...

Reg: Copy records from one file to another based on contents of a third file.
Hi, Suppose I have a simple flat-file, say File-C which contains just one field: Name of a person. File-A contains many records one of which is Name. Now I wish to copy all records from File-A to a new File-B only if the Name present in the record of File-A is availble in the list of Names in File-C. Can we use File Aid JCL (or Insync) to do this or any form of JCL to achieve this..?? I wish to avoid writing a cobol program which can of course achieve this. Thanks... mail_ssb@yahoo.com (ssb) wrote: >Suppose I have a simple flat-file, say File-C which contains just one >field: Nam...

Copying a file into another directory
Hi What is the established way of copying a file/dir into another dir in Java? I was looking into 'java.io' package, but could only find a renameTo() method. It looks like it only renames the file or at the moves the same file to the destination dir. Please advice Thanks Sahil On 08-10-2010 08:03, Sahil Dave wrote: > What is the established way of copying a file/dir into another dir in > Java? > I was looking into 'java.io' package, but could only find a renameTo() > method. It looks like it only renames the file or at the moves the > same fi...

http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool
http://LongPathTool.com - LONG PATH Tool - Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long error Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with path too long or filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the problem with inability to copy and delete files and folders with long paths in Explorer. They could be created by virus/adware/Mac OS/other software. Normally one can't access such files under Windows and therefore can't copy or delete them either. Clean up files. Alows to copy and delete files that has path longer then 260 characters. Alows to copy and delete files that has trailing spaces or trailing dots in its name. If you have ever received a message from Windows like Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. when you tried to delete, move or rename a file, then this program will be helpful. Path Too Long Utility identifies the processes (running programs) that have locked that file, preventing it from being deleted, moved or renamed. Recent changes: Demonstration o...

Writing or copying file to another directory
I have a simple form mailing script that I've added to. I can get the results formatted in HTML sent to stdout to appear on the new web page in the IE8 browser, and I can write the same to a file in the cgi-bin directory, which is "output.htm" and chdir 777. But I want to write the file in the directory where the HTML for the submit form is located, and nothing seems to work. Here is the script with things I tried. I have searched the docs and FAQs and online but nothing seems to work for a different directory, which also has the files with 777 permissions. The HTML with JavaScript is live at http://www.smart.net/~pstech/SCGBG/EventSubmitJS.htm It checks the Full Name entry as a simple password. The correct name as coded below will actually send an email to me. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! Paul ---------------------------------------------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/perl # # mailer.pl-- A simple program to mail form data to an email address # # Written in 1997 by James Marshall, james@jmarshall.com # For the latest, see http://www.jmarshall.com/easy/cgi/ # # IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE THESE TWO VALUES ARE SET CORRECTLY FOR YOU! # This is the location in smart.net $mailprog= "/usr/bin/sendmail" ; $recipient= "paul\@peschoen.com" ; # make sure to \ escape the @ # Get the CGI input variables %in= &getcgivars ; if($in{'Full_Name'} ne 'Paul E. Schoen') { &HTMLdie("Unauthori...

Copying a file to another file
Hi, I wrote the following C program to copy a file to another file. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> static FILE *open_file ( char *file, char *mode ) { FILE *fp = fopen ( file, mode ); if ( fp == NULL ) { perror ( "Unable to open file" ); exit ( EXIT_FAILURE ); } return fp; } int main ( int argc, char *argv[] ) { /* int ch;*/ FILE *from; FILE *to; char *buffer; long lSize; if ( argc != 3 ) { fprintf ( stderr, "Usage: %s <readfile1> <writefile2>\n", argv[0] ); exit (1);/* E...

Include a latex file with one style, into another tex file with another style.
List, I need to include a resume (latex) file which I wrote using the resume.sty into another LaTeX file that is in book style. I've never have to include a tex file with different documentclass/style inside another one. Any suggestions ??? Thanks in advance. PG.- On Mar 29, 9:36 pm, pgarra...@gmail.com wrote: > List, > I need to include a resume (latex) file which I wrote using the > resume.sty into another LaTeX file that is in book style. I've never > have to include a tex file with different documentclass/style inside > another one. The best thing to do here would be to make a .pdf or .eps of the r=E9sum=E9 and place it as a graphic. William pgarralda@gmail.com writes: > List, > I need to include a resume (latex) file which I wrote using the > resume.sty into another LaTeX file that is in book style. I've never > have to include a tex file with different documentclass/style inside > another one. > > Any suggestions ??? Insert the output of your resum=E9 into your document with pdfpages. I think that's the easiest way. Or try one of the solutions given in http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=3Dmultidoc . HTH Ulrich ...

Problem copying files from one machine to another
I have two machines, a desktop and laptop, and I frequently shift operations from one to another - usually when leaving or arriving home from a trip. I have installed Eudora on both machines with the option to keep user files in a separate directory. For years I have been using a batch program using xcopy over my LAN to copy selected user files between the machines. Until Eudora version 5.1 I had no trouble with this process. I now have 6.1 and an annoying trouble persists. I actually bought 6.1 for both machines hoping the trouble would go away. <sigh Certain files are not transferred due to an "access denied" error. Invariably this is solved by deleting the offending files from the receiving machine and rerunning the transfer. These files invariably include descmap.pce, spool\lmos.dat, messages.fol\descmap.pce and out.mbx. Sometimes in.mbx as well. All other files transfer normally. When I look at the attributes of those files I see nothing abnormal - they are not read-only, for instance. I am careful to have Eudora shut down on both machines when doing the copy. I copy a great many files other than those associated with Eudora during this process and have no problems whatsoever with them. I would like some insight as to what the cause of this difficulty is and certainly welcome suggestions about a work-around. Incidentally, inserting a delete for these files in the batch job (on the sending machine) doesn't work - it gets the s...

Web resources about - Copy files and folders from one directory into another - comp.lang.php

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
... just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced the Atlas Partner Directory ...

Slack announces App Directory store
... create more apps for the store, and a new framework called Botkit which should simplify the process of creating apps. The Slack App Directory, ...

Amazon brings Microsoft users into AWS with Active Directory service
Amazon has launched an AWS Directory Service for Active Directory , a fully managed implementation of Microsoft's authentication and user management ...

Security Recruiter Directory
To find the right security job or hire the right candidate, you first need to find the right recruiter. CSO's security recruiter directory is ...

Slack's App Directory proves it's more than just a chatroom
... are about to get a little easier to find and integrate within your team and over 160 of them live within the company's new Slack App Directory. ...