Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

Here, have some:

"KISSING HANK'S ASS
(A PARABLE BY REVEREND JIM HUBER)

This morning there was a knock at my door. When I answered the door I
found a well groomed, nicely dressed couple. The man spoke first:

John: "Hi! I'm John, and this is Mary."

Mary: "Hi! We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Pardon me?! What are you talking about? Who's Hank, and why would I
want to kiss His ass?"

John: "If you kiss Hank's ass, He'll give you a million dollars; and if
you don't, He'll kick the shit out of you."

Me: "What? Is this some sort of bizarre mob shake-down?"

John: "Hank is a billionaire philanthropist. Hank built this town. Hank
owns this town. He can do whatever he wants, and what He wants is to
give you a million dollars, but He can't until you kiss his ass."

Me: "That doesn't make any sense. Why... "

Mary: "Who are you to question Hank's gift? Don't you want a million
dollars? Isn't it worth a little kiss on the ass?"

Me: "Well maybe, if it's legit, but... "

John: "Then come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Do you kiss Hank's ass often?"

Mary: "Oh yes, all the time... "

Me: "And has He given you a million dollars?"

John: "Well no. You don't actually get the money until you leave town."

Me: "So why don't you just leave town now?"

Mary: "You can't leave until Hank tells you to, or you don't get the
money, and He kicks the shit out of you."

Me: "Do you know anyone who kissed Hank's ass, left town, and got the
million dollars?"

John: "My mother kissed Hank's ass for years. She left town last year,
and I'm sure she got the money."

Me: "Haven't you talked to her since then?"

John: "Of course not, Hank doesn't allow it."

Me: "So what makes you think He'll actually give you the money if you've
never talked to anyone who got the money?"

Mary: "Well, he gives you a little bit before you leave. Maybe you'll get
a raise, maybe you'll win a small lotto, maybe you'll just find a
twenty-dollar bill on the street."

Me: "What's that got to do with Hank?"

John: "Hank has certain 'connections.'"

Me: "I'm sorry, but this sounds like some sort of bizarre con game."

John: "But it's a million dollars, can you really take the chance? And
remember, if you don't kiss Hank's ass He'll kick the shit of you."

Me: "Maybe if I could see Hank, talk to Him, get the details straight
from him..."

Mary: "No one sees Hank, no one talks to Hank."

Me: "Then how do you kiss His ass?"

John: "Sometimes we just blow Him a kiss, and think of His ass. Other
times we kiss Karl's ass, and he passes it on."

Me: "Who's Karl?"

Mary: "A friend of ours. He's the one who taught us all about kissing
Hank's ass. All we had to do was take him out to dinner a few times."

Me: "And you just took his word for it when he said there was a Hank,
that Hank wanted you to kiss His ass, and that Hank would reward you?"

John: "Oh no! Karl has a letter he got from Hank years ago explaining the
whole thing. Here's a copy; see for yourself."

From the desk of Karl

1. Kiss Hank's ass and He'll give you a million dollars when you leave
town.
2. Drink only in moderation.
3. Kick the shit out of people who aren't like you.
4. Eat right.
5. Hank dictated this list Himself.
6. The moon is made of green cheese.
7. Everything Hank says is right.
8. Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.
9. Don't use alcohol.
10. Eat your wieners on buns, no condiments.
11. Kiss Hank's ass or He'll kick the shit out of you.

Me: "This appears to be written on Karl's letterhead."

Mary: "Hank didn't have any paper."

Me: "I have a hunch that if we checked we'd find this is Karl's
handwriting."

John: "Of course, Hank dictated it."

Me: "I thought you said no one gets to see Hank?"

Mary: "Not now, but years ago He would talk to some people."

Me: "I thought you said He was a philanthropist. What sort of
philanthropist kicks the shit out of people just because they're
different?"

Mary: "It's what Hank wants, and Hank's always right."

Me: "How do you figure that?"

Mary: "Item 7 says 'Everything Hank says is right.' That's good enough
for me!"

Me: "Maybe your friend Karl just made the whole thing up."

John: "No way! Item 5 says 'Hank dictated this list himself.' Besides,
item 2 says 'Use alcohol in moderation,' Item 4 says 'Eat right,' and
item 8 says 'Wash your hands after going to the bathroom.' Everyone
knows those things are right, so the rest must be true, too."

Me: "But 9 says 'Don't use alcohol.' which doesn't quite go with item 2,
and 6 says 'The moon is made of green cheese,' which is just plain
wrong."

John: "There's no contradiction between 9 and 2, 9 just clarifies 2. As
far as 6 goes, you've never been to the moon, so you can't say for
sure."

Me: "Scientists have pretty firmly established that the moon is made of
rock... "

Mary: "But they don't know if the rock came from the Earth, or from out
of space, so it could just as easily be green cheese."

Me: "I'm not really an expert, but I think the theory that the Moon was
somehow 'captured' by the Earth has been discounted. Besides, not
knowing where the rock came from doesn't make it cheese."

John: "Aha! You just admitted that scientists make mistakes, but we know
Hank is always right!"

Me: "We do?"

Mary: "Of course we do, Item 5 says so."

Me: "You're saying Hank's always right because the list says so, the list
is right because Hank dictated it, and we know that Hank dictated it
because the list says so. That's circular logic, no different than
saying 'Hank's right because He says He's right.'"

John: "Now you're getting it! It's so rewarding to see someone come
around to Hank's way of thinking."

Me: "But... oh, never mind. What's the deal with wieners?"

Mary: (She blushes.)

John: "Wieners, in buns, no condiments. It's Hank's way. Anything else is
wrong."

Me: "What if I don't have a bun?"

John: "No bun, no wiener. A wiener without a bun is wrong."

Me: "No relish? No Mustard?"

Mary: (She looks positively stricken.)

John: (He's shouting.) "There's no need for such language! Condiments of
any kind are wrong!"

Me: "So a big pile of sauerkraut with some wieners chopped up in it would
be out of the question?"

Mary: (Sticks her fingers in her ears.) "I am not listening to this. La
la la la la la la la."

John: "That's disgusting. Only some sort of evil deviant would eat
that..."

Me: "It's good! I eat it all the time."

Mary: (She faints.)

John: (He catches Mary.) "Well, if I'd known you were one of those I
wouldn't have wasted my time. When Hank kicks the shit out of you I'll
be there, counting my money and laughing. I'll kiss Hank's ass for you,
you bunless cut-wienered kraut-eater."

With this, John dragged Mary to their waiting car, and sped off."

Cheers
Mike
Here's a link youll enjoy Ron
Agnostic Review of Christianity:
http://www.geocities.com/b_r_a_d_99/index.html

0
JohnH9953 (2)
4/15/2005 6:51:39 AM
<RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Psycho.  Get a life.

HPLeft wrote:
> <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> Psycho.  Get a life.

Psycho? Did I miss something?

--
Bully
Protein bars -- http://www.proteinbars.co.uk

One quick glance of an experienced eye allowed to understand the blurred
and almost unreadable Bully's handwriting:

> HPLeft wrote:
>> <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Psycho.  Get a life.
>
> Psycho? Did I miss something?

Well, I usually define a psycho as "someone who does wrong, knows it is
wrong, and enjoys doing it". Posting that kind of off-topic (namely
completely OT) *is wrong*. And the guy must have acknowledged it the
previous few times he posted. But he keeps comming back, therefore most
probably - he enjoys it. Ergo - he's a psycho. :)

Cheers
Mike
RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com wrote -

[incomprehensible religious blather snipped]

All dogs go to heaven.
All spammers go to hell.

0
strazzerj (73)
4/15/2005 12:48:19 PM
can Jesus kick??.....we need a good kicker
<strazzerj@netscape.net> wrote in message
> RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com wrote -
>
> [incomprehensible religious blather snipped]
>
> All dogs go to heaven.
> All spammers go to hell.

0
gozeuxsix (1)
4/15/2005 8:58:30 PM
<RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The reason some people don't know for sure
> if they are going to Heaven when they die
> is because they just don't know.

How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.

0
chernyshevsky (2297)
4/16/2005 2:43:18 AM
One quick glance of an experienced eye allowed to understand the blurred
and almost unreadable Chung Leong's handwriting:

> <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The reason some people don't know for sure
>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
>> is because they just don't know.
>
> How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.

Fast - that's the answer. :)

Cheers
Mike
Chung Leong wrote:
> <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The reason some people don't know for sure
> > if they are going to Heaven when they die
> > is because they just don't know.
>
> How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.

   Now, one thing is confirmed--Chung's going to hell;)

   FWIW, by judging the responses in this thread, I understand that
Christianity even is dying in countries that once sent bunch of
missionaries to India.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/

0
ng4rrjanbiah (1570)
4/17/2005 12:39:24 PM
One quick glance of an experienced eye allowed to understand the blurred
and almost unreadable R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah's handwriting:

>    FWIW, by judging the responses in this thread, I understand that
> Christianity even is dying in countries that once sent bunch of
> missionaries to India.

I think you may say so. In Poland, for example, we have ~90% Catholics,
15-20% of wich go to church regularly; the question is: are those 80% of
Catholics still Catholics? :)

Cheers
Mike
Chung Leong wrote:

> <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The reason some people don't know for sure
>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
>> is because they just don't know.
>
> How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.

efficiently.  Code would be extremely tight.

--
Kenneth Downs
Secure Data Software, Inc.
"Kenneth Downs" <knode.wants.this@see.sigblock> wrote in message
> Chung Leong wrote:
>
> > <RonGrossi382546@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> The reason some people don't know for sure
> >> if they are going to Heaven when they die
> >> is because they just don't know.
> >
> > How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.
>
> efficiently.  Code would be extremely tight.
>
> --
> Kenneth Downs
> Secure Data Software, Inc.
> (Ken)nneth@(Sec)ure(Dat)a(.com)

And he would never lose all his work when his system crashes 'cause "Jesus
Saves"

0
alkolff (21)
4/18/2005 2:59:53 AM
I noticed that Message-ID: <glebj2-07f.ln1@pluto.downsfam.net> from
Kenneth Downs contained the following:

>> How would Jesus code? - that's one question I have oft asked myself.
>
>efficiently.  Code would be extremely tight.

But the commenting would be cryptic.

--
Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email)
It's only Usenet, no one dies.

0
chernyshevsky (2297)

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #6
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full. Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years. At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified. Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said would happen before Jesus died. If someone tells you that they are going to die and in three days come back to life again and it happens then this person must be the real deal. Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life. This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless. The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #8
[...]

Don know Perl, don't know what's broke - re
(2nd post, I think my first may have been to the wrong group - sorry) Hello Perl-ers - I�m hoping I can get some help here, because I'm very lost. Don't know Perl, I'm not a programmer. And this is something that has worked for me earlier, only now it doesn't anymore. --------------------------------- The �problem� script - line 995 onwards as found in file 'type1inst' available in package/at http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/X11/xutils/type1inst-0.6.1.tar.gz which I've copied below. Simple enough, & looks OK too. --------------------------------- # # Some use...

Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know
Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? On 3/23/2015 9:23 AM, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that, GodHesDumb. ..Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? > > No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that LOL - In DooF..uS' case, they surely float up. On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? > You might want to carefully read what you wrote unles...

I know what I want
I have a headache ;-) I've a lot of sites and I'm not sure what model should I choose...I wrote in topic "what is the fastest today" price isn't so important butI'd like to spend no more than 2.200-2.400 USD. Also it will be rarely used with batteries - my audio system (RME HDSP) also needs power. But I need mobile computer:) I know what I want, but please help me to find proper model. - Mobile Intel Pentium 4 with HT 2.8 to 3.2GHz - Intel 852PM chipset { or if you sure that desktop chipset and CPU are better for laptops...) - 1GB RAM - Fast internal HD min 60GB/5400rpm - I'd like to use another HD for audio recording. It can be in a bay or external FW. - Graphics - ATI/NVidia with min. 64MB fast memory - Screen resolution more than 1024x768 (?) - In my studio I'd like to use second (external) monitor - LCD 17". Now I work with Matrox G550 DualHead video card with two 17" monitors. I'd like to work the same way with laptop. Is it possible? - At least two USB 2.0 ports - IrDA - DVD-R - TI controller for CardBus port - Windows XP Home It better if I could buy it in Europe... Jacek ...

Web resources about - Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is - comp.lang.php