error [error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork: Unable to fork new process

Hi,
I want to ask if when I recieve this error
"[error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork: Unable to fork new process"
in error.log in the apache logs I can be advice with an error in php
so I can send to me an e-mail when it happens.

thanks in advance

0
mail1382 (206)
1/13/2010 3:22:36 PM
On 13 Gen, 16:22, Johannes Ke=DFler <m...@bananas-playground.net> wrote:

this is the complete error message there's nothing else to add( is the
error that I've already posted only with the date and time in front )
[Wed Jan 13 13:03:17 2010] [error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork:
Unable to fork new process

Do you have any idea how can I do?
alberto wrote:
> On 13 Gen, 16:22, Johannes Ke�ler <m...@bananas-playground.net> wrote:
>
> this is the complete error message there's nothing else to add( is the
> error that I've already posted only with the date and time in front )
> [Wed Jan 13 13:03:17 2010] [error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork:
> Unable to fork new process
>
> Do you have any idea how can I do?

Try an Apache newsgroup.  As Johannes said, this isn't a PHP error
message, and there's nothing you can do in PHP when it happens.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
"alberto" <alberto.priore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want to ask if when I recieve this error
> "[error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork: Unable to fork new
> process"
> in error.log in the apache logs I can be advice with an error in php
> so I can send to me an e-mail when it happens.
>
> thanks in advance

HI,
whe does the error occur?
 Does it happen when you start something from PHP?
If so, then you can probably check the return value from the call, or
the error message returned.

Richard

0
Richard
1/13/2010 4:59:18 PM
On Jan 13, 10:53=A0am, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> alberto wrote:
> > On 13 Gen, 16:22, Johannes Ke=DFler <m...@bananas-playground.net> wrote=
:

> > this is the complete error message there's nothing else to add( is the
> > error that I've already posted only with the date and time in front )
> > [Wed Jan 13 13:03:17 2010] [error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: fork:
> > Unable to fork new process
>
> > Do you have any idea how can I do?
>
> Try an Apache newsgroup. =A0As Johannes said, this isn't a PHP error
> message, and there's nothing you can do in PHP when it happens.

Unless, of course, you write a daemon (using PHP) to analyze the
error_log and fire off an email when it comes across that message ;)