Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

Hi,
  Guys=EF=BC=8Cwhen I run my site ,I got some errors:

Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR
\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required 'PEAR.php' (include_path=3D'F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files
\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and
this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the
include_path=3Dinclude_path=3D".;F:\Program Files\PHP\pear;F:\www
\include" ,it looks all right,was there anything I have missed in the
config file?Or something wrong ?

Wish somebody can help me out.

Thanks,
Mikay

0
imikay (8)

>Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
>open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR
>\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

>Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
>required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files
>\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

So where is the pear.php file?

>It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and
>this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the
>include_path=include_path=".;F:\Program Files\PHP\pear;F:\www
>\include" ,it looks all right,was there anything I have missed in the
>config file?Or something wrong ?

Did you restart the web server after making that change?

So where is the pear.php file?  Is it in F;\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text ?
If so, fix your include path.

In article <8534794c-f816-41cc-af93-39dff367f4a9@b14g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, Mikay <imikay@gmail.com> wrote:
>Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
>open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR
>\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
>
>Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
>required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files
>\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22

I'm sure it's telling you the truth. :-)

>It appears that it can't find the pear.php

Sorry, that is incorrect. The message tells you it can't find 'PEAR.php', not
'pear.php' . This may or may not be important, but I think it's the first
thing I'd check in the script.
0
spambait4 (1173)
8/17/2009 12:42:10 AM
On 8=D4=C216=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E77=CA=B123=B7=D6, gordonb.2i...@burditt.org =
(Gordon Burditt) wrote:
> >Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
> >open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR
> >\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
> >Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
> >required 'PEAR.php' (include_path=3D'F:\www\include') in F:\Program File=
> >\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
>
> So where is the pear.php file?
>
> >It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and
> >this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the
> >include_path=3Dinclude_path=3D".;F:\Program Files\PHP\pear;F:\www
> >\include" ,it looks all right,was there anything I have missed in the
> >config file?Or something wrong ?
>
> Did you restart the web server after making that change?
>
> So where is the pear.php file?  Is it in F;\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text ?
> If so, fix your include path.

Thanks,Gordon.
I checked my dir,the PEAR.php is in its default place(F:\Program Files
\PHP\PEAR).Yes,I did restart my server after
making the change.

And then I checked my include_path,found what's the problem:

I have set the include_path in the .htaccess without including the
pear path,and
I also set the include_path in the php.ini file where I put the pear
path.

And the include_path in .htaccess(without pear path) just overrides
that of the php.ini.

I fixed this,now it works fine!

Thanks again,Gordon.
0
imikay (8)
8/17/2009 7:35:12 AM
..com>, Mikay <imi...@gmail.com> wrote:>Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [fun=
ction.require-once]: failed to
> >open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR
> >\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
>
> >Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
> >required 'PEAR.php' (include_path=3D'F:\www\include') in F:\Program File=
> >\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
>
> I'm sure it's telling you the truth. :-)
>
> >It appears that it can't find the pear.php
>
> Sorry, that is incorrect. The message tells you it can't find 'PEAR.php',=
 not
> 'pear.php' . This may or may not be important, but I think it's the first
> thing I'd check in the script.

Thanks,Miller.

Yes,I mistyped that,the correct one is PEAR.php.
Thanks for reminding me of that.

I have solved the problem,I have forgotten putting the pear path in
the include_path in the .htaccess.

Thank you,Miller

0
imikay (8)

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
I installed PEAR HTTP_Upload to my new server and now im getting this error when runnign the script. any help? Maximus wrote: > I installed PEAR HTTP_Upload to my new server > and now im getting this error when runnign the script. > > > any help? > permissions problem? where is DB.php located? does DB.php reside in the include_path directories? The message is self explanatory. -- Michael Austin. DBA Consultant Donations welcomed. Http://www.firstdbasource.com/donations.html :) Try on your command line as root: >pear install DB Alex http://prepared-stateme...

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] = '/php/php.exe'???
Hi, I am trying to use script filename to give me the entire path and filename of the current page. For some reason though it is giving me the value of '/php/php.exe'. Why might this be? In my Apache http.conf file I do have the line: Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe" Might this have something to do with it? Cheers Burnsy bissatch@yahoo.co.uk wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to use script filename to give me the entire path and > filename of the current page. For some reason though it is giving me > the value of '/php/php.exe'. Why migh...

can't include 'http...foo.php', but can include 'http...foo.txt'
This seems weird, but when I use the following code, include 'http://www.foo.com/includes.php'; includedfunction(); I am told that it is a call to an undefined function, but 'includedfunction' is on the server. the following includes work fine, and the run the called function with no trouble: include 'http://www.foo.com/includes.phtml'; include 'http://www.foo.com/includes.txt'; all three include.php,.phtml & .txt are on the server and are exactly identical. I am running php version 4.1.1. Anyone have any ideas? In article <768682d0.0308190004.dd...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And ho...

include 'filename.php' vs. exit 'whatever'
To quote from <http://php.net/function.include>, "Because include() is a special language construct, parentheses are not needed around its argument. Take care when comparing return value." exit is a language construct, also. To quote from <http://php.net/ function.exit>, "this is a language construct" So why does include 'whatever' work while exit 'whatever' doesn't? If include doesn't require parenthesis because it's a language construct, that implies that no language construct requires parenthesis, but... if I don't use pa...

'<?' versus '<?php'
Hi folks, I recently ran into a PHP5 install that rejects the idiom, <? // code ? > and in fact renders that in the output that is sent to the browser. Yikes! The sysadmins could not say why this was but suggested it was a PHP5 thing. So my question to you: is <?php going to become required? And if it is will we not be allowed to echo by the shorthand <?php=$foo?> as we used to <?=$bar?> ? As that was broken too. Thanks for any advice, JG jerrygarciuh wrote: > Hi folks, > > I recently ran into a PHP5 install that rejects the idiom, <? // code ? >...

HELP!! PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\PHP\Ext\php_mysql.dll'
Why do I keep getting this error mesgage on my phpinfo() page trying to get PHP and MySQL to communicate? I am running this in IIS. Here's what I have - My php.ini resides in my C:\WINNT directory. In it, I have removed the ';' from the extension=php_mysql.dll. Also in the php.ini file I set extension_dir = c:\PHP\Ext In c:\PHP\Ext I have the following files: libmysqli.dll libmySQL.dll php5apache2.dll (Do I need this since I am using IIS)? php5ts.dll php_mysql.dll Any help would be tremendously appreciated. I have spent a ton of time on this. Thanks. MS wrote: > Wh...

Writing PHP with 'sessioned' and 'unsessioned' behaviour.
I'm writing a PHP program that produces two different kinds of output depending on whether there is an active session. I'm looking for a nice bit of code to do the initial checking. This worked with register_globals=On : if ($PHPSESSID) { session_start(); } but I'd prefer to run with register_globals=Off . Also, doing session_destroy() didn't seem to unset $PHPSESSID. I'm currently using 4.2.2, but I'd like to write something that is compatible with later releases (if at all possible). .oO(Chris Guest) >I'm writing a PHP program that produces two diffe...

'is not' or '!='
A newbie question to you; what is the difference between statements like: if x is not None: and if x != None: Without any context, which one should be preferred? IMHO, the latter is more readable. On 2014-08-18 21:35, ElChino wrote: > A newbie question to you; what is the difference between statements > like: > if x is not None: > and > if x != None: > > Without any context, which one should be preferred? > IMHO, the latter is more readable. > "x == y" tells you whether x and y refer to objects that are equal. "x is y&qu...

with open('com1', 'r') as f:
from subprocess import * check_call(['mode', 'COM1:9600,N,8,1,P'],shell=True) while True: with open('com1', 'r') as f: for line in f: print('line') This works very well except for one thing. After a reboot I have to launch 1 time any windows serial exe application no mater with one, that just opens an closes the com port, before i can launch this script. The script keeps on working even after closing and reopening it, until i reboot the pc. Then again I have to launch one time a serial.exe and close it again. The exe does not r...

remove from a txt everything between '[' and '] ' (included '[' and '] ')
from: [FOOooOoOOO] this is ok1 [FOOooOOO] this is ok2 to: this is ok1 this is ok2 tnx! :) On Apr 3, 8:00 pm, slystoner <slysto...@gmail.com> wrote: > from: > [FOOooOoOOO] this is ok1 > [FOOooOOO] this is ok2 > > to: > this is ok1 > this is ok2 > > tnx! :) echo '[FOOooOoOOO]' | sed 's/\[[^]]\+\]//' Jeenu ha scritto: > On Apr 3, 8:00 pm, slystoner <slysto...@gmail.com> wrote: >> from: >> [FOOooOoOOO] this is ok1 >> [FOOooOOO] this is ok2 >> >> to: >> this is ok1 >> this is ok2 >> >...

'''''''''''''The Running Update/Append Queries Using VBA code Ordeal''''''''''''''
Hello fellow programmers, I am trying to run an append/update query from code, a command button on a form initiates the queries. the format i am using is; _____________________________________________________ SELECT "criteria" FROM "criteria" WHERE "criteria" UPDATE/APPEND "field selections" RecordSource "qryExample" = above text strings" _______________________________________________________________________ When i am running a SELECT query in this manner it works fine with no problems, and accepts the values of specified linked for...

Securing Data Between PHP Script and Exec'd Compiled 'C' Program
Hi, I'm using RSA Securid Tokens, and I'm going to write a little 'C' program that takes as input the userid (i.e. "jsmith") and the number displayed on the token (i.e. "123456") and returns a result code indicating whether authentication is successful. The compiled 'C' program will be called from a PHP script. I know that if I pass the parameters on the command line, i.e. authenticator jsmith 123456 the parameters are world-visible (via "ps -Af", for example) and this is an information leak. <BEGIN QUESTION> How can I pass ...

Web resources about - Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 - comp.lang.php