file_get_contents on Server 2003 IIS 6.0

Can open remote files...

file_get_contents(http://www.google.com)

Local files works fine.

Firewall is disabled.

allow_url_fopen is on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin C

0
kcornwell (2)

I mean't to say CAN'T open remote files.

"Kevin Cornwell" <kcornwell@cox.net> wrote in message
> Can open remote files...
>
> file_get_contents(http://www.google.com)
>
> Local files works fine.
>
> Firewall is disabled.
>
> allow_url_fopen is on.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin C

0
kcornwell (2)
5/24/2006 10:37:09 PM
Kevin,
	When you say 'can't' what do you mean specifically?  Do you get any
errors, or is the variable empty, or null?

-- Steve

Kevin Cornwell wrote:
> I mean't to say CAN'T open remote files.
>

> "Kevin Cornwell" <kcornwell@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Can open remote files...
>>
>> file_get_contents(http://www.google.com)
>>
>> Local files works fine.
>>
>> Firewall is disabled.
>>
>> allow_url_fopen is on.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kevin C

0
wsmonkey (5)

NEWB question about PHP and IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to PHP (about 3 days to be exact) and I figured that an easy way to check my progress was to just run them on IIS6. Well, troubleshooting time has gone up, and very little in the way of work has gotten done. hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direciton. I have installed PHP 4.3.8, and everytime I try and run a php file I receive this message: No input file specified. Your help is greatly appreciated! Glen http://www.visualwin.com/PHP/ "Belisarius" <belisar@cogeco.ca> wrote in message = news:2b80d.33605$%m4...

CGI errror in (only in) IIS 6.0 server 2003 #3
Hi, I've been using ActivePython 2.3 (cgi) on IIS on win xp, 2000 and they work fine. Until I upgrade the system the server 2003. The ASP script engine is ok but not the CGIs. I got these errors: HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied. I already have execute access on the directory. Can anyone help me? ========= kychan nonamehkg@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, I've been using ActivePython 2.3 (cgi) on IIS on win xp, 2000 and > they work fine. > Until I upgrade the system the server 2003. The ASP script engine is ok > but not the CGIs. > > I got th...

IIS 6.0: How to backup IIS 6.0 and How to restore it after it crashes?
Hello all, I have one IIS 6.o insltalled on a 2003 server. I deploy all kind of reports, websites, intanets to it. i need to know where can i go to find wll that is needed, i.ie. scripts - for backing up and restoring (rebuild from a particular restore snapshot), articles, tips and tricks, etc. Appreciate your help in advance James -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-general/200507/1 ...

Compatibility between Forms 6.0.8, client 8.0.6 and Server 10.2.0.2?
I'm using Server side: Oracle server 10.2.0.2 (Windows Server 2003) Client side (Windows XP SP2): Net 8 client: 8.0.6.3.2c SQL Plus: 8.0.6.0.0 Application: Forms Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 Reports Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 Graphics Runtime: 6.0.8.17.1 Will my client 8.0.6 work properly with 10.2.0.2 server? I tried it, and it seems to work fine, but I'm afraid of some compatibility problems that might come up. It should go in the production in the next 2-3 days, so I don't have enough time for testing. Can I use newer version of client to work with Forms 6i? If so, witch one? I've tried 10.2 client and my Runtimes didn't want to connect to the Server. Tnx for help I know the server based version of Oracle Forms 6i when fully patched is certified to work with version 10gR1. Being the product is obsolete it will never be certified to work with version 10gR2. We run server based Forms 6i and plan to attempt to upgrade to 10gR2, We managed to recompile and link all our Forms, Report Writer, and Pro*c programs against 10.1.0.4 but we have not really tested them. Right now we are in a wait state due to resources, but once we get the time we plan to upgrade our 10gR1 test system to 10gR2 and give everything a go. Please post back with any incompatibilities you encounter or useful information you run accross. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- ...

Compatibility between Forms 6.0.8, client 8.0.6 and Server 10.2.0.2?
I'm using Server side: Oracle server 10.2.0.2 (Windows Server 2003) Client side (Windows XP SP2): Net 8 client: 8.0.6.3.2c SQL Plus: 8.0.6.0.0 Application: Forms Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 Reports Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 Graphics Runtime: 6.0.8.17.1 Will my client 8.0.6 work properly with 10.2.0.2 server? I tried it, and it seems to work fine, but I'm afraid of some compatibility problems that might come up. It should go in the production in the next 2-3 days, so I don't have enough time for testing. Can I use newer version of client to work with Forms 6i? If so, witch one? I've tried 10.2 client and my Runtimes didn't want to connect to the Server. Tnx for help "Vigor" <igorv@euro-tera.hr> wrote in news:dvrtl6$cuv$1@sunce.iskon.hr: > I'm using > > > > Server side: > > Oracle server 10.2.0.2 (Windows Server 2003) > > > > Client side (Windows XP SP2): > > Net 8 client: 8.0.6.3.2c > > SQL Plus: 8.0.6.0.0 > > > > Application: > > Forms Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 > > Reports Runtime: 6.0.8.25.0 > > Graphics Runtime: 6.0.8.17.1 > > > > > > Will my client 8.0.6 work properly with 10.2.0.2 server? I tried it, > and it seems to work fine, but I'm afraid of some compatibility > problems that might come up. It should go in the ...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL procedures that do authorization calculations for our application. Simplified these functions do a lot of inserts, deletes and selects in/from tables (being used as temp tables in lack of in memory temp table support of oracle 9i). We can monitor the progress within the stored procedure by using UTL_FILE functions to write a log file into the file system of the server; we real time monitor the log file using "tail -f". <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); [...] When setting "CPU_COUNT = 1" in init.ora the function will typically run up to 10 seconds, when setting "CPU_COUNT = 4" it will take more than 2 minutes (!!!) We experimented with the following other parameters so far: db_writer_processes (set to 4 in combination with cpu_count = 4) fast_start_parall...

iis 6.0 php mysql issue
hello all i know this as been posted a billion times but I don't seem to have the same issue as every one else. running mysql server 5.0.19 running iis6.0 on windows server environment installed 5.2.6 php is running fine my .dlls are loading, if i run phpinfo form command line with php.exe i get mysql and mysqli info i can create and run scripts if i try using mysql in webpages i get the mysql cannot be loaded and my phpinfo does not match that of command line. my c:\PHP appears before all my mysql info in path my ini file points at the right file sand the .dll are all in the ext folder? any help appreciated.? vagabond wrote: > hello all > i know this as been posted a billion times but I don't seem to have > the same issue as every one else. > running mysql server 5.0.19 > running iis6.0 on windows server environment > installed 5.2.6 > php is running fine > > my .dlls are loading, if i run phpinfo form command line with php.exe > i get mysql and mysqli info i can create and run scripts > > if i try using mysql in webpages i get the mysql cannot be loaded and > my phpinfo does not match that of command line. > > my c:\PHP appears before all my mysql info in path > my ini file points at the right file sand the .dll are all in the ext > folder? > > any help appreciated.? > Look at which php.ini file you're using in both command line and IIS. I suspect they will be different. If they are the sa...

PHP 5.3 / IIS 6.0

Need Help Installing ImageMagick on Windows IIS 6.0 with PHP
Can someone help me install ImageMagic on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server running PHP 5.2.5 and IIS 6.0? This has been driving me crazy all day. I have downloaded php_imagick.dll from the php4win.pecl.php.net site and copied it to my standard extentions directory. I have successfully installed the static 8-bit version of ImageMagick from their site. (ImageMagick works fine from the command line.) I have also added an extension=php_imagick.dll line to my php.ini file and restarted IIS services. No matter what I do, when IIS restarts I get a message saying that it is unable to load the extension. Any ideas? I have searched the Web for a solution, but to no avail. Thanks! Tony ...

My code gets a HTTP 400 error when I post to IIS 6 servers but works on IIS 5 servers. ??? Something wrong in the header. ?

Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003
Hi, Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance and SQL server 2000 as a named instance. Thanks for your answer. riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes: > Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, > SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : > > SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance > > and > > SQL server 2000 as a named instance. If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't know for sure. If it installs, it may still noe be supported. For SQL 2000 you need SP3 to run on Win 2003. That I know. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

HowTo: Link Tomcat 5 with IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server using the JK2 ajp13 connector
I've written an article to help those who like us, need to serve up Java servlets and JSP using Tomcat. The URL is http://virtualict.net/support/kb/iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.html TJ. ...

HowTo: Link Tomcat 5 with IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server using the JK2 ajp13 connector
I've written an article to help those who like us, need to serve up Java servlets and JSP using Tomcat. The URL is http://virtualict.net/support/kb/iis6-Tomcat5-JK2.html TJ. ...

6.0.3 vs 6.0.0.22?
Can anyone give me a link showing what changes have been made in v.6.0.3? I looked on qualcomm's site but couldn't find anything. Basically, is it worth upgrading from v. 6.0.0.22? Ta. JK <moria@castlecrab.com> wrote ... > Can anyone give me a link showing what changes have been made in > v.6.0.3? I looked on qualcomm's site but couldn't find anything. > Basically, is it worth upgrading from v. 6.0.0.22? > > Ta. > > JK Check http://www.eudora.com/download/eudora/windows/6.0.3/RelNotes.txt On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:45:37 +0000, moria@castlecrab.com wrote: > Can anyone give me a link showing what changes have been made in > v.6.0.3? I looked on qualcomm's site but couldn't find anything. > Basically, is it worth upgrading from v. 6.0.0.22? It's definitely worth the download/upgrade: <http://www.eudora.com/products/eudora/download/windows.html>. All changes in Eudora 6.x are detailed in the Release Notes, available at: <http://www.eudora.com/download/eudora/windows/6.0.3/RelNotes.txt>. John Gianni Bagni <SpamKiller@nospam.org> wrote: > On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:45:37 +0000, moria@castlecrab.com wrote: >> Can anyone give me a link showing what changes have been made in >> v.6.0.3? I looked on qualcomm's site but couldn't find anything. >> Basically, is it worth upgrading from v. 6.0.0.22? > It's definitely wor...

Using Eudora 6.0.1.1 in Windows 2000/XP with Application Data Redirected to Windows 2003 Server
Does anybody have any experience with using Eudora 6.0 on Windows 2000/XP machines? Per the installation guide we are using Eudora with user data stored in the Application Data folder for the user. Problems have arisen as we've migrated to Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory. Users now have roaming profiles (stored on the server) and redirected folders (My Documents and Application Data) also stored on the server. Some users also are using laptops with 'Offline Files' turned on. The problems we are seeing are... - OWNER.LOK files are not getting deleted when Eudora quits (or they are getting syncronized from the Client Side Cache to the server on log out) causing multiple instance of Eudora messages. Proceeding with "Accept the consequences" is resulting in TOC and/or MBX corruption. - We seem to be getting corruption of IN.TOC on the file server. Does Eudora support writing this file over a network connection or only to the local machines file system? Thanks for any insight. Trevor Cooper UCSD ...

server studio 6.0 to 6.1 upgrade
Has anyone that uses Server Studio upgraded from 6.0 to 6.1? I would like to upgrade without losing my current configuration information and would also like to know if my 6.0 license is transfereable to 6.1 if we have the annual support. Same question was emailed to AGS Support yesterday, thought I'd try here for a quicker response. Thanks, Andrew On Jul 10, 3:01 pm, "Andrew Ford" <af...@networkip.net> wrote: > Has anyone that usesServer Studioupgraded from 6.0 to 6.1? I would like > to upgrade without losing my current configuration information and would > also like to know if my 6.0 license is transfereable to 6.1 if we have the > annual support. > > Same question was emailed to AGS Support yesterday, thought I'd try here for > a quicker response. > > Thanks, > > Andrew You can safely upgrade your Server Studio 6.0 to 6.1. You will not loose your current configuration. Server Studio can be upgraded by either running NetUpdate(Help- >NetUpdate) or downloading a full setup from http://www.serverstudio.com/downloads and installing Server Studio on top of your previous installation. Gary ...

FM 6.0 Files and FM 5.0 server
Does FM 5.0 Server hosts FM 6.0 Pro files ? "Hatzigiannakis Nikos" <nikos@ypai.gr> wrote in news:bq4jtr$79j$1 @aiolos.aegean.gr: > Does FM 5.0 Server hosts FM 6.0 Pro files ? RTFM. http://www.filemaker.com/downloads/pdf/datasheet_fms.pdf Hatzigiannakis Nikos wrote: > Does FM 5.0 Server hosts FM 6.0 Pro files ? > > Yes. Webko ...

Why is server starting on 0.0.0.0:3000?
Hi, I just installed the most recent version of ruby and rails on my Fedora Core 5 Linux system. For some reason, my server isn't starting, but I noticed one line upon startup: => Rails application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000 Shouldn't rails be booting on 127.0.0.1 or localhost or whatever? I didn't read anything about adjusting this setting on the rails download page, but you guys are the experts, so please tell me if this setting needs to change and how to do it. Best, - Dave On Oct 31, 3:32 pm, "laredotorn...@zipmail.com" <laredotorn...@zipmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I just installed the most recent version of ruby and rails on my > Fedora Core 5 Linux system. For some reason, my server isn't > starting, but I noticed one line upon startup: > > => Rails application starting onhttp://0.0.0.0:3000 > > Shouldn't rails be booting on 127.0.0.1 or localhost or whatever? I > didn't read anything about adjusting this setting on the rails > download page, but you guys are the experts, so please tell me if this > setting needs to change and how to do it. > > Best, - Dave Many apologies. I meant to post this to comp.lang.ruby. Please disregard. - ...

[ANNOUNCE] pypiserver 0.6.0
Hi, I've just uploaded pypiserver 0.6.0 to the python package index. pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip. pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just easy_install pypiserver). It doesn't have any external dependencies. http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a few minutes. The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver Changes in version 0.6.0 ------------------------- - make pypiserver work with pip on windows - add support for password protected uploads - make pypiserver work with non-root paths - make pypiserver 'paste compatible' - allow to serve multiple package directories using paste -- Cheers, Ralf ...

MS SQL Server 7.0 SP4 on Windows 2003 Server.
My regards for all on this NG! My client need to use Windows 2003 Server, but it have some databases and systems that use SQLServer 7.0 I need to know if MS SQL Server 7.0 can be instaled and if will run with no problems into Windows 2003 Server. Thanks a lot!! Lucio Lucio Chiessi [VORio] (lucio@vorio.eti.br) writes: > My regards for all on this NG! > > My client need to use Windows 2003 Server, but it have some databases > and systems that use SQLServer 7.0 > I need to know if MS SQL Server 7.0 can be instaled and if will run > with no problems into Windows 2003 Server. Microsoft does not support SQL 7.0 on Windows 2003. See further http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810391. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp Thanks a lot for your response. We are upgrading to MSDE2K and working fine. Best Regards... Lucio Chiessi [VORio] (lucio@vorio.eti.br) writes: > Thanks a lot for your response. > We are upgrading to MSDE2K and working fine. Be sure to apply SP3, as this is required for Windows 2003. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic
ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic 2.44, Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820, HotDog Junior v2.0.1, Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85, RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8, Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ), new !, other ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL ACD Systems 2D Vector Pak v1.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoAngelo v2.0.2 ACD Systems ACD FotoCanvas v2.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoSlate v3.0 ACD Systems ACD ImageFox 2.0 ACD Systems ACD mPower Tools 1.0.2 ACD Systems ACD Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ACD Systems HotDog Junior v2.0.1 ACD Systems Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85 ACD Systems RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8 ACD Systems Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ---------------------------- Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.0 CD NR 16 314 JASC PAINT SHOP PHOTO ALBUM V5.0 15 554 Jasc.Paint.Shop.Pro.v8.0.Addon.Friends.of.Ed.Paint.Shop.Pro.8.Zero.to.Hero.eBook ---------------------------- CorelDraw Graphics Suite 12 [3 CDs], ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE PREMIUM INTERNAL [5 CDs] (WIN/MAC), Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition (c) Adobe Systems [2 CDs], Quark Xpress v6.1, Addons, Extensions, Plugins, Gallery(s), 11/Au...

ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic
ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL, and Addons ( 2D Vector Pak v1.0, FotoAngelo v2.0.2, FotoCanvas v2.0, FotoSlate v3.0, ImageFox 2.0, mPower Tools 1.0.2, Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6, Classic 2.44, Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820, HotDog Junior v2.0.1, Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85, RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8, Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ), new !, other ACDSystems.ACDSee.v6.0.6.PowerPack.WinALL ACD Systems 2D Vector Pak v1.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoAngelo v2.0.2 ACD Systems ACD FotoCanvas v2.0 ACD Systems ACD FotoSlate v3.0 ACD Systems ACD ImageFox 2.0 ACD Systems ACD mPower Tools 1.0.2 ACD Systems ACD Photostitcher Plug-in v1.0.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ACD Systems HotDog Junior v2.0.1 ACD Systems Morpheus ACD Plugin v1.85 ACD Systems RealOptimizer Pro ACD plug-in v1.8 ACD Systems Realview 3D Pro ACD plug-in v2.6 ACD Systems ACDSee Classic 2.44 ACD Systems Canvas v9.0.4 Build 820 ---------------------------- Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.0 CD NR 16 314 JASC PAINT SHOP PHOTO ALBUM V5.0 15 554 Jasc.Paint.Shop.Pro.v8.0.Addon.Friends.of.Ed.Paint.Shop.Pro.8.Zero.to.Hero.eBook ---------------------------- CorelDraw Graphics Suite 12 [3 CDs], ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE PREMIUM INTERNAL [5 CDs] (WIN/MAC), Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition (c) Adobe Systems [2 CDs], Quark Xpress v6.1, Addons, Extensions, Plugins, Gallery(s), 11/Aug/2004 Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition...

Eudora 6.0.3.0 not removing read email from comcast server
Eudora 6.0.3.0 is not removing the email from the Comcast server after download the email (everything else is working ... send/receive works ok ... it's just that the messages are left on the server, eventually exceeding my storage allocation). I've verified that the "Leave mail on server" option is UNCHECKED: Tools -> Options -> Incomming Mail -> Leave mail on server (unchecked) Any suggestions? (Note: Comcast tech support says that they do NOT support Eudora.) Thanks for the help, DG "DG" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote... > Eudora 6.0.3.0 is not removing the email from the Comcast server after > download the email (everything else is working ... send/receive works ok .... > it's just that the messages are left on the server, eventually exceeding my > storage allocation). > > I've verified that the "Leave mail on server" option is UNCHECKED: > Tools -> Options -> Incomming Mail -> Leave mail on server (unchecked) > > Any suggestions? (Note: Comcast tech support says that they do NOT support > Eudora.) > > Thanks for the help, > DG Do you have Eudora set to [Tools/Options/Internet Dialup] not (i.e., leave this box unchecked) Hang Up After Receiving and Sending or Close Connection on Exit? It sounds possibly like you're dropping your connection with your ISP's mail server before the final command to dele...

Changes from 6.0 to 6.0.1
I tried to see on the website what has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1, but couldn't find it. So I'm asking here. What has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1? Thanks Robert Solomon wrote: > I tried to see on the website what has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1, but > couldn't find it. > > So I'm asking here. What has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1? Go to the download page, have a look at the Release Notes. -- Peter Robert Solomon <rob2@drrob1.com> wrote: >I tried to see on the website what has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1, but >couldn't find it. > >So I'm asking here. What has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1? http://www.eudora.com/download/eudora/windows/6.0.1/RelNotes.txt -- OJ III [Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading. Lower and crunch the sig and you'll net me at comcast] ...

Web resources about - file_get_contents on Server 2003 IIS 6.0 - comp.lang.php

Connor LaCombe (@mynamesconnor) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Connor LaCombe @ mynamesconnor ...

中药材:医之道网页搜索中国中医
Warning : file_get_contents() [ function.file-get-contents ]: couldn't connect to server in /var/www/yeedao/s.php on line 17 Warning : file ...

PPT书籍推荐 » 『PPT精选』- 精品PPT模板素材下载站-80PPT.COM
... 精品PPT模板素材下载站-80PPT.COM 首页 关于80PPT PPT书籍 PPT下载 联系 欢迎投稿 灯塔读书 PPT书籍推荐 当当购买 京东购买 当当购买 京东购买 当当购买 京东购买 当当购买 京东购买 当当购买 京东购买 《说服力》京东购买 Warning : f ...

从对SAE的一次授权安全评估浅谈云安全 - 80sec
从对SAE的一次授权安全评估浅谈云安全

股票T+0,股票T+0交易平台,股票T+0开户,股票T+0交易,股票T+0平台,股票T+0双向交易,A股T+0,杠杆100倍股票T+0西蒙投资
T+0,股票T+0,股票T+0交易平台,股票T+0开户,股票T+0交易,股票T+0平台,股票T+0双向交易,A股T+0,杠杆100倍,股票T+0西蒙投资,T+0西蒙投资,A股t+0交易平台,资金10倍,资金100倍 Warning : file_get_contents(about.htm) ...

瑞星:织梦CMS系统现后门70万网站资料恐不保
瑞星公司今日对外发布紧急警示:国内知名的PHP开源网站管理系统——织梦CMS.涉及企业.行业及个人网站等.瑞星公司特此紧急提醒使用该系统的网站管理员.据瑞星专家介绍.黑客只需要构

The Algonquin Book Club: Live Webcasts and Author Events - Algonquin Books Blog
A series of live author events and webcasts featuring intimate conversations with your favorite Algonquin authors. Watch live online and join ...

ALSEDI Group. Excellent Software. Excellent Usability.
ALSEDI Group Portal. High quality Surveillance, Privacy Protection and Desktop Enhancement software.

Sex Tips - AskMen Australia
... Sex Tips articles, tips and information - view pictures, read comments, tips on Sex Tips as part of AskMen's Sex Tips channel. Warning : fi ...

Get started with App Engine for PHP: scalable, secure and reliable
... Storage URL instead of a local filepath. And this code reads the same file back into memory and pulls out the 100th prime number, using file_get_contents(): ...