Getting a file via http or evaluating a php file and getting its output

I need to somehow merge two separate web programs written in php
together (from the user's perspective).  This solution won't be
perminant, I just need something done quickly.  I was thinking of two
different approches.

One would be to download a processed version (modified so it will
create validating html with the page it's being embeded in) of one of
the programs with the other, then just use print to embed it in the
page.  I couldn't find out how to get a file via http here
(http://us2.php.net/manual/en/index.php).  Sorry if I missed this in
the docs.

The other would be to process the other program and get it's command
line output, and print that.

If there's a better way to this, I'd be glad to hear it :)

Also, I've never written any php before; so sorry if I missed
something obvious to someone who has.

Hello,

On 10/25/2004 04:10 PM, Brian Peyton wrote:
> I need to somehow merge two separate web programs written in php
> together (from the user's perspective).  This solution won't be
> perminant, I just need something done quickly.  I was thinking of two
> different approches.
>
> One would be to download a processed version (modified so it will
> create validating html with the page it's being embeded in) of one of
> the programs with the other, then just use print to embed it in the
> page.  I couldn't find out how to get a file via http here
> (http://us2.php.net/manual/en/index.php).  Sorry if I missed this in
> the docs.

If your HTTP request is simple, you can do it via fopen(). Now, if it is
complicated envolving authentication, cookie handling, redirection,
proxies, special purpose headers, etc.. you may want to try this class
that can simplify your work retrieving your pages:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/

mlemos (662)

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Help! Streaming files via PHP get truncated...
Hi there folks I've got an interesting little problem going on. On one of my projects, I have users log in to retrieve files. The files themselves are stored outside of the www directory on the server, so the only way they can be downloaded is for PHP to stream them to the user. My problem is that my downloads are always "completing" too soon, and always around 1.6 -> 1.9 MB. So, when I try to download a 50MB file, I'm told that the download is complete wayyy to early, and of course, the file is nothing but garbage. I have another script on the same server that will zip together a bunch of files on the fly and stream it to the browser using a class that i did not write personally. If I tell my system I want to download that 50MB file as a .zip file, it works without a problem. If I tell the system I want to download the 50MB file normally (its a PDF) using my 'stream.php' file, it truncates. ACK! some variables that I got from phpInfo(); which may/may not have anything to do with this problem (maybe this will help someone/me?): output_buffering 4096 4096 max_execution_time 210 210 max_input_time 120 120 Anyways, here's the essence of the script I'm using - it's worked on other servers (where i've been able to download large files successfully).... can anyone offer any suggestions as to why the downloads are truncating? or any other methods of doing what I want to do? thanks. try to ignore the word...

can't get .htaccess file to send my html files to the PHP parser
Hi. I want all my html files sent to the php parser for parsing. I tried to put up an .htaccess file with just this in it: AddType application/x-php .htm Action application/x-php /usr/bin/php AddType application/x-php .html Action application/x-php /usr/bin/php Didn't work. Also tried /sbin/. Didn't work. This is the path, what am I doing wrong: _SERVER["PATH"] /sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin somebody wrote: > I want all my html files sent to the php parser for parsing. Why don't you just name the files .php? -- Jock > Why don't you just name the files .php? And break all the links in Google? No thanks. I want the existing files to start acting like PHP files. somebody wrote: > [somebody wrote:] > > > Why don't you just name the files .php? > > And break all the links in Google? Why would you do that? > I want the existing files to start acting like PHP files. The widespread convention is to suffix filenames of PHP files with '.php'. I suggested it because it is a convention. You don't have to follow it. -- Jock ...

.php files - permissions are set public readable
Hi there, As a newbie to PHP is it in anyway possible for a casual web surfer to actually get to see the PHP behind my .php file. E.g. if index.php contained PHP code to check if the page had been called with a variable such as "password", is there anyway a public member can get to see the raw php file and therefore see what the password is? index.php might be: if ($_REQUEST[password]="secret") { >Then show one page else >show another page } So if a user visits with index.php?password=secret they get to see the secret page. But as the index.php has to have file permission set so that anyone can read it, I'm worried that the public can just somehow view the file and learn the password. Can someone shed any light on this (assuming it makes sense). Kind regards Dave. On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:13:25 -0000, "Dave Smithz" <SPAM FREE WORLD> wrote: >As a newbie to PHP is it in anyway possible for a casual web surfer to >actually get to see the PHP behind my .php file. Not unless your server is badly misconfigured. >E.g. > >if index.php contained PHP code to check if the page had been called with a >variable such as "password", is there anyway a public member can get to see >the raw php file and therefore see what the password is? > >index.php might be: > >if ($_REQUEST[password]="secret") { > >Then show one page >else > >show another page >}...

I need to create html files from php files using php
I am very new to PHP, although I have been using ASP for a few years. I use a product in ASP called ASPTear, it's a small dll that my hosting company happens to have loaded. Basically you can set up a function that you can pass an ASP page to and it will read the ASP and write out an HTML file. I use this to save load on the server and speed up my site, I have a few include files that look up data and then present it, this data does not change very often, so I run a routine called rebuildhtml.asp that will call a few ASP files and create HTML versions. I am now converting the site to PHP as I want to use mod_rewrite, what I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an HTML version. For example rewrite(somefile.php) Will create somefile.html I am sure this can't be too difficult, but as a newbie I cannot find out how to do it. Any help appriciated. Dennis Dennis wrote: > what > I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an > HTML version. > > For example > > rewrite(somefile.php) http://www.php.net/ob_start Happy Coding :-) -- USENET would be a better place if everybody read: | to mail me: simply | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html | "reply" to this post, | http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html | *NO* MIME, plain text | http://www.expita.com/nomime.html | and *NO* attachments. | Dennis wrote: > I am now converti...

getting the name of the PHP file
Hi! I am a PHP beginner, and I don't know my way around. Let's say I have a file named as "file.php". Is there a special variable that already includes the file name, or should I just manually code it into the script; i.e. $filename = "file.php"? I am writing a script that prints out some information about each HTML/PHP file in my home directory. The name of the file is among them. Thanks for your time! Tuomas Tuomas napisal(a): > Hi! I am a PHP beginner, and I don't know my way around. Let's say I > have a file named as "file.php". Is there a special variable that > already includes the file name, or should I just manually code it into > the script; i.e. $filename = "file.php"? I am writing a script that > prints out some information about each HTML/PHP file in my home > directory. The name of the file is among them. basename(__FILE__) Tuomas wrote, On 10/09/06 9.09 p: > Hi! I am a PHP beginner, and I don't know my way around. Let's say I > have a file named as "file.php". Is there a special variable that > already includes the file name, or should I just manually code it into > the script; i.e. $filename = "file.php"? I am writing a script that > prints out some information about each HTML/PHP file in my home > directory. The name of the file is among them. You want the magic constant __FILE__, take a read of <http://nz.php.net/manual/e...

Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file
Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file? I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included into a PHP file using <script src="filename.js></script> This code initialises a Javascript variable var u="string"; The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST So, when initialise this variable like var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js files? aa wrote: > Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php > file? > > I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included > into a PHP file using > <script src="filename.js></script> > > This code initialises a Javascript variable > var u="string"; > > The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST > > So, when initialise this variable like > > var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; > > I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error > > Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js > files? js files are not parsed for PHP code unless you specifically tell the webserver to do so. Therefore, "var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>;" in the .js will error since the browser doesn't know what to do. -- Justin Koivisto - spam@koiv...

Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP
In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it opened in PHP Designer 2007, Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me. I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would the command line look like in this specific case ? PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program does not allow commandline options. It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened files. ...

Get date from text/php-file
Hi there, I'm new to PHP, and i want to create a pop-up (on page load) on certain dates.. What i have is the script for the pop-up: <body scroll="auto" <?php $today =date("d-F"); if ($today==$datum) {echo "onLoad=".$g_birthday_pop;}?>> The pop-script = $g_birthday_pop = <<<EOT "MM_openBrWindow('http://www.nu.nl','popup','width=300,height=300')" EOT; $datum is in another file (include/datum.php): <?php $datum = "30-December"; ?> And this works if the date is 30th of December, but i want it too on other dates that you put in $datum Something like: <?php $datum = "30-December";"10-March"; ?> So i want to control the pop-up just by editing the "datum.php"-file Thanks in advance, Greetings Krunkelgarten krunkelgarten escribi�: > Hi there, > > I'm new to PHP, and i want to create a pop-up (on page load) on certain dates.. > What i have is the script for the pop-up: > > <body scroll="auto" <?php $today =date("d-F"); if ($today==$datum) > {echo "onLoad=".$g_birthday_pop;}?>> > > The pop-script = > $g_birthday_pop = <<<EOT > "MM_openBrWindow('http://www.nu.nl','popup','width=300,height=300')" > ...

Try to get a file from a server by PHP
I am trying to make afunction to get information from one file and print it or put it in an array, the problem in headers I can't figure that it is giving me this: ******** HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:48:06 GMT Server: Apache Connection: close Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Request header field is missing colon separator. Host=www.imtec.ba ******** My code is : ********* <? function getFile($host,$file) { $request="GET $file HTTP/1.0\r\n"; // This is the path part of the link $request.="Host=$host\r\n\r\n"; // This is the server part of the link // Now let's try connecting: $fp=fsockopen($host, 80, $errno, $errstr, 30); // Let's see if we made it if (!$fp) { return(false); } else { // If we made it, let's send the request: fputs($fp, $request); while (!feof($fp)) { $response.=fgets($fp, 128); } fclose($fp); return($response); } } echo getFile("www.imtec.ba","index.php"); ?> ********* Any help, what is wrong.. Thank you On 10/21/05 11:00 AM, in article 1129906853.363829.103040@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "NurAzije" <nurazije@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to make afunction to get information from one file and > print it or put it in an array, the problem in headers I can't figure > that it is giving me th...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

Get date from text/php-file #2
Allright, thank you guys!! I got it going. Now i have another question; Is there a way to link a date to a persons name, so i can get the pop-up, and the pop-up then automatically grabs the right name, and displays it? Thanks in advance.,.. "krunkelgarten" <krunkelgarten@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8767e62e.0312301404.424614af@posting.google.com... > Allright, thank you guys!! > I got it going. > Now i have another question; > > Is there a way to link a date to a persons name, > so i can get the pop-up, and the pop-up > then automatically grabs th...

Getting file names on another server with PHP
My ISP provides me with minimal space on a dedicated server running PHP, and 250MB on a separate HTTP server. I'm trying to make a gallery using PHP. The script is held on the PHP server, and the thumbnails and images are on the separate HTTP server. Ideally I'd like to be able to get a listing of the contents of the HTTP server where the images are stored. I want to do this so that when I add/delete/change images, the dynamic nature of the site just picks up the new files and I don't have to maintain a separate database of the image names and where they're stored. Any help would be gratefully received. Roger wrote: > My ISP provides me with minimal space on a dedicated server running > PHP, and 250MB on a separate HTTP server. > > I'm trying to make a gallery using PHP. The script is held on the PHP > server, and the thumbnails and images are on the separate HTTP server. > Ideally I'd like to be able to get a listing of the contents of the > HTTP server where the images are stored. I want to do this so that > when I add/delete/change images, the dynamic nature of the site just > picks up the new files and I don't have to maintain a separate > database of the image names and where they're stored. Use the FTP-access to list the files. greetings, Christian > Ideally I'd like to be able to get a listing of the contents of the > HTTP server where the images are stored. I want to do this so that ...

is it possible to get the length of an MP3 files from PHP?
A friend asked me to put together a RSS script for their podcasts. RSS 2 likes to know the length of the media files it is about to play. Can I get MP3 metadata from PHP? Can PHP find out the length in seconds of a media file? On 21 Aug 2005 14:11:10 -0700, lkrubner@geocities.com wrote: >A friend asked me to put together a RSS script for their podcasts. RSS >2 likes to know the length of the media files it is about to play. Can >I get MP3 metadata from PHP? Can PHP find out the length in seconds of >a media file? http://pear.php.net/package/MP3_ID/ looks like a good bet. -- Andy Hassall :: andy@andyh.co.uk :: http://www.andyh.co.uk http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space :: disk and FTP usage analysis tool lkrubner@geocities.com schrieb: > A friend asked me to put together a RSS script for their podcasts. RSS > 2 likes to know the length of the media files it is about to play. Can > I get MP3 metadata from PHP? Can PHP find out the length in seconds of > a media file? > You are in a good position as PHP programmer since there only PHP features the swiss-army-knife of meta-data-readers: http://getid3.org/ Reads the file info into an array. AllOLLi ...

PHP/mySQL getting .csv file exported
Howdy, I'm looking for a little help. I had a W2K server with Apache/PHP/mySQL installed and working. I had a specific page that ran a mySQL SELECT INTO OUTFILE and dumped the outfile into a web accessible directory. Now mySQL has been moved to another server and my SELECT INTO OUTFILE no longer works. mySQL help tells me SELECT INTO OUTFILE only can create a file on the local system. I've tried mapping a directory with no luck. I looked into running a mysql -e command from the command line using php's exec() but I can't get the results into a .csv file like I need. So, can anyone help me with either getting the mysql -e to spit out to a comma seperated file or point me in another direction to get the file out of the DB into a .csv file on the webserver? I hope that made sense. J- Jason Reljac wrote: > I'm looking for a little help. > I had a W2K server with Apache/PHP/mySQL installed and working. I had > a specific page that ran a mySQL SELECT INTO OUTFILE and dumped the > outfile into a web accessible directory. Now mySQL has been moved to > another server and my SELECT INTO OUTFILE no longer works. > > mySQL help tells me SELECT INTO OUTFILE only can create a file on the > local system. Have you tried with the absolute path? -- Pieter Nobels Yep, I tried that and it didn't like that either for some reason. I think it has something to do with mySQL... J- "Pieter Nobels" <pieterRE@MOVEpcmania.be&g...

How can i get image files from Some Weird PHP?
the address is http://sports.hankooki.com/comic/cartoon/cartoon_viewer/clview.php?type=55&uid=136&fname=20050907559159_1.jpg i can't view or down the 20050907559159_1.jpg image file through broswer. i'd like to down the file. some header information modification will be needed, i thought. how can i achieve this? yes.. but i can download the file using above address through FlashGet. any solution? gnamja@gmail.com wrote: > the address is > http://sports.hankooki.com/comic/cartoon/cartoon_viewer/clview.php?type=55&uid=136&fname=20050907559159_1.jpg > > i can't view or down the 20050907559159_1.jpg image file through > broswer. > i'd like to down the file. > some header information modification will be needed, i thought. > how can i achieve this? > This is a blank page. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== gnamja@gmail.com wrote: > yes.. > but i can download the file using above address through FlashGet. > any solution? Yes, but not without bypassing what might be an attempt to prevent you from doing it. So consider asking them first whether it is ok. It seems they just do a check on the referer-field in the headers, so it should be included with the request. You can probably find examples with curl that does this. http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.curl.php /Bent ...

Get a file's version in PHP

how to find a pattern in a file and get output in another file in different format

Getting a File Name from a FILE *
I find myself in the odd situation of trying to determine the name of a file that has been opened somewhere else with an fopen call, so all I have is the FILE * from that fopen call. I perused my favorite online C API reference and did not find a method, but hopefully that means I did not look in the right places (we all know how easy it is to find stuff once you know where to acutally look). So, the question, given a FILE *, can one get back to the name/path of the file that was opened, and if so, how ? Thanks for the assist, Dale Pennington Dale Pennington wrote: > So, the question, given a FILE *, can one get back to the name/path of the > file that was opened, and if so, how ? No. A FILE * may have many names/paths in the filesystem that refer to the underlying file, or none at all, and there's no way in standard C to go from a FILE * to a list of zero or more filenames that correspond to it. offtopic: Depending on your platform and needs, you might look at something like lsof if you really need to do this. You're really best off eliminating the need, though. Dale Pennington wrote On 08/22/06 17:14,: > I find myself in the odd situation of trying to determine the name of a file > that has been opened somewhere else with an fopen call, so all I have is the > FILE * from that fopen call. I perused my favorite online C API reference > and did not find a method, but hopefully that means I did not look in the > right place...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type >"php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. > >If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access >it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the >execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the >text of the file as: > ><?php > phpinfo(); >?> > > >Why? >Thanks Do you have a webserver such as Apache running on the machine where you expect this to happen? Because it's the webserver, not the browser, that needs to know about php. The browser only does html. Margaret -- (To mail me, please change .not.invalid to .net, first. Apologies for the inconvenience.) "Phong Ho" wrote: > I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > > With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For exam...

including a PHP file displays the file's content to the user agent (PHP 5.1)
Hi all I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP 4.4 there was no problem. You can download a test script from: http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar Thanks for your help Cheers -- Kristof Cyberwolf wrote: > Hi all > > I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management > system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to > i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being > displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP > 4.4 there was no problem. > > You can download a test script from: > http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar > > Thanks for your help > > Cheers > > -- > > Kristof Do any other php pages parse properly? If not, then it will most likely be a problem with your install and/or configuration. If you can parse some php pages, it might be worth checking your PHP 5 configuration, and then Apache's configuration if nothing jumps out at you in there. Is there any particular reason you chose to go with PHP 5? I have heard of lots of people having problems with it, which is why I stay away from it. Well, until I understand it a bit better...

How to get the MIB files associated with a network device
Hi, Is there any way to get the MIB details implmented on a snmp agent in real devices (routers/switches), & I would like to get the same via snmp operations(get/getnext)..? -shiv- Retrieve sysORTable from MIB II Thanks, Karthik N ...

coping referenced file into master file , master file then getting corrupted.
hi all, just a quick question, when i copy a referenced file into a master file i notice that the master file gets corrupted. The linework stays correct but the original points, cells and text associated with that point shift. (on average 0.13m) any ideas as to why this happening? i dont get any error messages, the two files are on the same co-ordinates, levels colours, azmuith. im using microstation se on a windows 2000 machine thanks all. ...

by get this format my explode file name like this through php
N1N2N3N4N5N6N7N8N9N10N11N12N13N14YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.zip where,=20 =20 N1N2N3N4 =96 Branch Code=20 N5N6N7N8N9 =96 ID.=20 N10N11N12N13N14- Sequence Number=20 YYYYMMDDHHMMSS =96 Date-time=20 On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:41:06 -0700, srikanth wrote: > N1N2N3N4N5N6N7N8N9N10N11N12N13N14YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.zip where, > > N1N2N3N4 – Branch Code > N5N6N7N8N9 – ID. > N10N11N12N13N14- Sequence Number > YYYYMMDDHHMMSS – Date-time http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:41:06 -0700, srikanth wrote: > N1N2N3N4N5N6N7N8N9N10N11N12N13N14YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.zip where, > > N1N2N3N4 – Branch Code > N5N6N7N8N9 – ID. > N10N11N12N13N14- Sequence Number > YYYYMMDDHHMMSS – Date-time What is your code? What is your input data? What is the result? Why is the result not what you expect? Rgds Denis McMahon On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:41:06 -0700, srikanth wrote: Oh, this bit can be solved: > YYYYMMDDHHMMSS – Date-time Just read this: http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php Rgds Denis McMahon 1. Why don't you use delimiters (eg: underscore)? 2. Why do you use YYYYMMDDHHMMSS? Unix Timestamp? 3. What is our problem? Describe it, please! On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 06:34:31 -0700, Balazs Nadasdi wrote: > 2. Why do you use > YYYYMMDDHHMMSS? Unix Timestamp? Conjecture - as he's creating a filename, I'd suggest that yyyymmddhhmmss is more human readable in a filename than a unix timestamp is. Rgds Denis McMahon ..oO(Denis ...

Web resources about - Getting a file via http or evaluating a php file and getting its output - comp.lang.php

After More Accusations of Censorship, Facebook Evaluating Changes to Cause-Oriented Pages
Facebook introduced Community Pages in early April as an alternative to its regular Pages, with the main differences being that Community Pages ...

The Only 4 Dimensions That Matter In Hiring (& Why You’re Probably Evaluating Them Wrong)
Does this sound familiar? You interview a candidate who has deep knowledge of your industry and checks off every box in the ‘skills’ section ...

The Johns Hopkins Foreign Affairs Symposium Presents: The Price of Privacy: Re-Evaluating the NSA - YouTube ...
The Price of Privacy: Re-Evaluating the NSA, A Debate This year's Presidential Event was a debate between General Michael Hayden, former director ...

Tips for evaluating monster TVs
There is a continuing shift towards premium televisions, and super large screens are experiencing strong sales, according to industry analysts. ...

Re-evaluating Duplessis
Relive Canada's history through CBC Radio and Television. This free site features thousands of radio and television clips from the archives of ...

Nigerian military evacuating, evaluating 293 girls and women rescued from Boko Haram forest - CTV News ...
After carrying out a mass rescue of 200 girls and 93 women from the forest stronghold of an Islamic insurgent group, Nigeria's military is evacuating ...

Justin Trudeau Re-Evaluating Frequent Travels After Break-In At Family Home
OTTAWA - Justin Trudeau is re-evaluating the amount of time he spends on the road after his Ottawa home was burglarized while his wife and three ...

Evaluating a redesign
When evaluating a redesign, your first instincts are to compare the new design to the old design. But don’t do that. The first step is to understand ...

Apple reportedly “evaluating” solar panels for use in future products
According to a report from Digitimes, Apple, among other companies like Samsung, is currently evaluating the use of solar panels for future products. ...

All Markets Are Not Created Equal: 10 Factors To Consider When Evaluating Digital Marketplaces
... are sensing an increasing importance of your place in the world. Much easier said than done. Here are 10 factors to consider when evaluating ...