Hello world

Hi

Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page

What are the basic instructions?

Thank you,
Samuel

What did you do? Did you install php?

for testing a good php script could be an info.php

<?
   phpinfo();
?>

Put it in your wwwroot and do somthing like http://localhost/info.php

Good luck.

Samuel Shulman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page
>
> What are the basic instructions?
>
> Thank you,
> Samuel

0
s.franke (27)

http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php
http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php

--
-+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
++ Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com

Finally works,

Samuel

*** Samuel Shulman escribi�/wrote (Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:02:41 GMT):
> Thanks
>
> Finally works,

It always does if you're stubborn enough ;-)

I suggest you download from www.php.net the Extended CHM version of the PHP
manual. I couldn't live without it.

--
-+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
++ Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com
+- Mi web de humor con rayos UVA: http://www.demogracia.com

hello hello hello
Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia This message and any attachments is/are intended for the person/s to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender promptly and destroy the message without copying it or divulging its contents to any person. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:09 GMT, BenOne� <nosp@m.thanks.mate> found these unused words floating about: >Is anybody in there? >Just nod if you can hear me. >Is there anyone at home? >-- Contact your ISP ... you obviously have a problem if you can't see the messages and replies (24 alone today - other than yours, that is!) ...

to print in the reverse order, ("Hello World" -> "World Hello")
Hello, As the subject suggests, I need to print the string in the reverse order. I made the following program: # include<stdio.h> struct llnode { char *info; struct llnode *next; }; typedef struct llnode NODE; int main() { char msg[50],word[10],*str; int i=0,length=0,j=0; NODE *ptr,*front=NULL,*temp,*last=NULL; printf("Enter the sentence: "); str=fgets(msg,sizeof(msg),stdin); while(str[i]!='\0') { if((str[i]==' ')||(str[i]=='\n')) { ...

print(hello world) vs printf(hello world) / system wizard vs platform studio vs command prompt
Hi,,,,, Let me raise one problem on "undefined reference" error message. In XPS (EDK 6.3) simple microblaze TestApp .... (with only 64 KB BRAM and RS232_uart) ---------------------------------------------------------- #include "xparameters.h" #include "xutil.h" #include <stdio.h> int main (void) { print("-- Hello World --\r\n"); printf("-- Hello World --\n"); // this is sometimes problem return 0; } ---------------------------------------------------------- Interesting observations.... - When I make system using Base System Wiza...

"Hello World" for php & mysql (or postgres)
Everyone probably started with the infamous print "hello world" as their 1st program. I am looking for a site online that basically does the same for php & database communication. A site that walks you through the basic fundementals on how to setup and access a simple database so I can experiment and get a feel for it before diving in deep. Is there anyplace like this out there? Bill H Try w3schools http://www.w3schools.com Bill H wrote: > Everyone probably started with the infamous print "hello world" as > their 1st program. I am looking for a site online tha...

regular expression to parse {"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}
Hi,I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the followingstring:{"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}I'd like to extract the words inside the quotation marks as follows:hellohello world1hello-2*helloI've tried different ways to write the expression but didn't work thisout. Can anyone help?Thanks a lot.Roy Roy wrote:> I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the following> string:> hello> hello world> 1hello-2*helloWhy do you asking us to do your homework?Goto: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ , class Patternand remember about double backslash (\\).-- Pozdrawiam, J.W. Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> Why do you asking us to do your homework?> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact problem with your approach is.regards,/W On Jan 6, 7:59 am, Wildemar Wildenburger<lasses_w...@klapptsowieso.net> wrote:> Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> > Why do you asking us to do your homework?>> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this> when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without> showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact> problem with your approach is.>> regards,&...

Hello Moto...hello?...hello?
Hope this isn't OT but I'm looking for help with syncing a Motorola V3 RAZR bluetooth cell phone with my 10.3.8 Mac - and although it is advertised as Mac-compatible, the Phone Tools CD that came with it is Windows-only. Does anyone know if I can still use iSync with this 'phone to sync contacts? I'm assuming that I can anyway connect it via USB and drag stuff in manually but it would be a bit of a let-down if I can't sync automatically. I spoke to Motorola and they said that Apple knew of a way to make their Phone Tools software install under OsX. But the Apple bod I spo...

Hello World!!!
I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I have a few questions about MINIX 3.1.2 which I have just installed. When I write a program in C++ and then put "g++ prog.cpp -o prog" I get that g++ is not a recognized file or directory...What!!! and then I try cc and I get another message saying that it cannot be compiled or something like it. Please help !!!! Thanks so much!!! On Sep 14, 7:46 pm, "Juan C.Villalobos" <sayaka.villalo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I >...

Hello World
Hello Scilab people, I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself: - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the Scicos user interface and on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB, etc..); - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos; - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage" oscilloscope; I would like to avoid any "flaming",...

no Hello World!!
I wrote a program using the Fedora Core 6 linux enviroment as follows: #include <stdio.h> int main() { double number; printf("\nHello World"); return 0; } I compile this with "gcc -lm hello_world.c" On running it on my debian woody system my program crashes with the message "Floating Point Exception" (gdb) run Starting program: ~/hello_world.c (no debugging symbols found) Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception. 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () (gdb) bt #0 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () #1 0x00000000 in ?? () #2 0x00000000 in ?? ...

Hello World
I just want to make a simple Hello World style app, to be my first app ever. Is there a good tutorial you know of for making someone's very first app? Sunshine skrev den 2015-03-07 19:53: > I just want to make a simple Hello World style app, to be > my first app ever. > > Is there a good tutorial you know of for making someone's > very first app? > I made one with Android Studio from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html I had to set the environment variable for jdk and set for which Android version I was developing. Good luck. Inge Svensso...

hello, world
hello, everybody. On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: > hello, everybody. hi,r u a chinese? smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >> hello, everybody. > > hi,r u a chinese? > Why do you say that? "rwxrxrx" <zwylinux@163.com> wrote in message news:f7v8s5$cop$1@news.cn99.com... > smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: >> On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >>> hello, everybody. >> >> hi,r u a chinese? > Zhou Wei Yue Doesn&...

hello world
log on to http://profiles.friendster.com/58431435 ...

Hello, World!
Hello, World! This is my first post. "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, World! This is my first post. Congrats. It's lightyears off topic, too. Better pick up some book on netiquette. dandelion wrote: > "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > >>Hello, World! This is my first post. > > > Congrats. > > It's lightyears off topic, too. Better ...

hello world
test ...

Hello World
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hello_world_programs ...

Hello World!
Hi! I'm new here! Welcome! "BigOrange" wrote in message news:f4642c9a-233d-4b93-bb09-c832f56b6a4e@googlegroups.com... Hi! I'm new here! On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:57:07 -0700 (PDT), BigOrange <altramagnus@hotmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >Hi! I'm new here! see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html -- Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die...

Hello world?
Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial to teach me X Windows Programming? Zach Zach <netrek@gmail.com> writes: >Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an >Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial >to teach me X Windows Programming? The OpenMotif distribution comes with a number of demo programs, one of which is a hello World type program. Additionally, there are two books out there on Motif...

hello world
Hi, When writing the hello world program I insert \b in various locations in the sentence.It works(making backspace) except when inserting it after world\b.It dose not work. Printf("hello, world\b") Why? Surena. surena_abari@yahoo.com (surena abari) writes: > When writing the hello world program I insert \b in various locations > in the sentence.It works(making backspace) except when inserting > it after world\b.It dose not work. > Printf("hello, world\b") What actually gets displayed? This should display "hello, world". Perhaps you are unaware ...

hello world
just testing Hotdog8837620611 wrote: > easy > > PRINT "HELLO WORLD" Good job, Dog! Glad to see you're playing the game, and not just feeding! -- jet It's just Fisher Smoke. He's back and he's more bored than ever! "frosty" <frostyj@nospam.com> wrote in message news:FeeUa.626$R43.282@fe01.atl2.webusenet.com... > Hotdog8837620611 wrote: > > easy > > > > PRINT "HELLO WORLD" > > Good job, Dog! Glad to see you're > playing the game, and not just feeding! > > --...

Hello world!!
Hi all, To summarize in advance, what are some good ACTIVE links/forums/ answers to the following question: what's the best current (2008) means of home schooling, say, robotics engineering, a teenager using Smalltalk? I know, I know, this is **exactly** the problem those brilliant people at PARC solved eons ago. I am a veteran Smalltalk programmer and ex-robotics engineer, currently unaffiliated with any company but my own (beckEngineeringLLC) and find myself in the glorious acquaintance of a 14-year-old daughter, tabula rasa in regards to computer programming. She is a ...

Hello World
Is The Game Institute worth the price of admission? phantasmagoria@kvnet.org wrote: > Is The Game Institute worth the price of admission? > What is "The Game Institute"? How does it involve the standard C++ language? What is the price of admission? -- Thomas Matthews C++ newsgroup welcome message: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt C++ Faq: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite C Faq: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/c-faq/top.html alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq: http://www.comeaucomputing.com/learn/faq/ Other sites: http://www.josuttis.com -- C...

Hello world!
First time for everything.. Installed Cbuilder from Borland, and try to build the helloworld program (below) that pops up when I start cbuilder. When building, I get this: g++ -c -o /usr/local/CBuilderX/samples/welcome/linux/Release_Build/main.o -MD -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/g++-3 HelloWorld/main.cpp HelloWorld/main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)': "main.cpp": HelloWorld/main.cpp error: `cout' undeclared in namespace `std' at line 6 "main.cpp": HelloWorld/main.cpp error: `endl' undeclared in namespace `std' at line 6 "main.c...

Hello World
Hello There I have a problem. I'm a beginner and try to get the following program working. It has an exception. Can you tell me? public class Hello{ public static void main (String args[]){ System.println("hello world"); } } Thanks and greez! System.out.println("hello world"); "Fritz Kaufmann" <kawuma@bluemail.ch> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1c16556a.0401160553.5c81d3d9@posting.google.com... > Hello There > > I have a problem. I'm a beginner and try to > get the following program working. It has > a...

Web resources about - Hello world - comp.lang.php

Courting Black Voters
Can candidates claim the loyalty of any group? Should they?

China's Huawei unveils first PC aimed at businesses
Chinese electronics giant Huawei on Sunday unveiled its first personal computer, a convertible tablet aimed at the premium business market that ...

Kerry claims "provisional agreement" on Syrian cease-fire
CBS News Kerry claims "provisional agreement" on Syrian cease-fire CBS News AMMAN, Jordan - Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that ...

Boris Johnson wants Britain to LEAVE the EU despite David Cameron's warning
The decision by the London Mayor, pictured outside his home in Islington tonight, will electrify the EU referendum campaign and hand a major ...

Photos of what monstrous Category 5 Cyclone Winston did to Fiji
In the aftermath of Tropical Cyclone Winston, the Fijian government has released official images of the damage left behind on the country's maritime ...

Common software would have let FBI unlock shooter's iPhone
The county government that owned the iPhone in a high-profile legal battle between Apple Inc. and the Justice Department paid for but never installed ...

“Justice Scalia’s views now seem like so many boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into ...
Toobin sums Scalia up perfectly : Antonin Scalia, who died this month, after nearly three decades on the Supreme Court, devoted his professional ...

‘Deadpool’ Scores $85.3M In 2nd Offshore Frame; Nears $500M Global – Intl Box Office
Refresh for latest … Deadpool once again ruled the universe with an $85.3M offshore weekend for an international cume of $256.3M in 74 markets. ...

Black Miami police officers protest Beyoncé boycott
When it come's to boycotting Beyoncé's concert in April, two organizations that represent City of Miami police officers were in disagreement. ...

'Incredible victory' as Peter Dutton says community detention for baby Asha
The federal government has announced that Baby Asha will be released in to community detention.