and
2)code.js

now code in index.php is below

    <head>
    <script src=3D"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquer=
y.min.js"></script>
    <link href=3D"http://web.guru99.com/lib/codemirror.css" rel=3D"styleshe=
et" />
    <script type=3D"text/javascript" src=3D"code.js"></script>
        .CodeMirror {
        border: 1px solid #eee;
        height: auto;
    }
    .CodeMirror-scroll {
        height: auto;
        overflow-y: hidden;
        overflow-x: auto;
    }
    </head>
    Integer : whole numbers e.g. -3, 0, 69. The maximum value of an integer=
 is platform-dependent. On a 32 bit machine, its usually around 2 billion. =
64 bit machines usually have larger values. The constant PHP_INT_MAX is use=
d to determine the maximum value.
    <pre class=3D"codeguru">say 'hi';</pre>
    Let us now look at how PHP determines the data type depending on the at=
tributes of the supplied data.
    <pre class=3D"codeguru">say 'hello';</pre>
    Floating point numbers
    <pre class=3D"codeguru">say 'you r amazing';</pre>
    Character strings
    <pre class=3D"codeguru">say 'i am fine';</pre>
    <form class=3D"hidden code-box" method=3D"GET" name=3D"sample">
/div>
    <input type=3D"submit" value=3D"Run" onclick=3D"execute();"/>
    Output:</br></br>
        <textarea id=3D"print-result" disabled=3D"true" cols=3D"77"></texta=
rea></br>
    </form></div>

and code.js file contain code is given below

    $(document).ready(function()=20
    {
    	$('pre.codeguru').each(function()=20
    	{
            	var pre =3D this;
    	        var form =3D $('form[name=3Dsample]').clone();
            	$(form).removeAttr('name');
    	        $(form).removeClass('hidden');
            	$($(form).find('textarea')[0]).val($(pre).text());
    	        var id =3D $(pre).attr('id');
            	$(form).find('div textarea[name=3Dcode]').first().attr('id', i=
d);
    		$(pre).replaceWith(form);
            });
            window.editors =3D [];
            $('textarea[name=3Dcodeguru]').each(function()=20
            {
            	window.editor =3D CodeMirror.fromTextArea(this,=20
            	{
    	        	lineNumbers: true,
    	        	matchBrackets: true,
    	        	mode: "application/x-httpd-perl",
            		tabMode: "shift"
               	 });
                	editors.push(editor);
            });
    	=09
    });
    function execute() {
                p5pkg.CORE.print =3D function(List__) {
                    var i;
                    for (i =3D 0; i < List__.length; i++) {
    		    	  document.getElementById('print-result').value +=3D p5str(List_=
_[i])
                    }
                    return true;
                };
                p5pkg["main"]["v_^O"] =3D "browser";
                p5pkg["main"]["Hash_INC"]["Perlito5/strict.pm"] =3D "Perlit=
o5/strict.pm";
                p5pkg["main"]["Hash_INC"]["Perlito5/warnings.pm"] =3D "Perl=
ito5/warnings.pm";
    			var source =3D editor.getValue();
    			alert(source);
                var pos =3D 0;
                var ast;
                var match;
    		    document.getElementById('print-result').value =3D "";
                try {
                    var start =3D new Date().getTime();
                    var js_source =3D p5pkg["Perlito5"].compile_p5_to_js([s=
ource]);
                    var end =3D new Date().getTime();
                    var time =3D end - start;
                    // run
                    start =3D new Date().getTime();
    		    	eval(js_source);
                    end =3D new Date().getTime();
                    time =3D end - start;
                }
                catch(err) {
                    //document.getElementById('log-result').value +=3D "Err=
or:\n";
                      }
    		}

=09
everything is run fine in my code. in code.js pre tags are replaced by text=
area and the code in textarea should be run because this project is of onli=
ne perl editor. so now my problem is i have alert the value of text area by=
 this code=20

    var source =3D editor.getValue();
    			alert(source);

but that gives the blank pop up. so what i have to do for retrieve current =
value of textarea?

On 7/9/2013 7:55 AM, sanjayrathod273@gmail.com wrote:
> i have two files
> 1)index.php
> and
> 2)code.js

<snip lots of unrelated code>

> everything is run fine in my code. in code.js pre tags are replaced by textarea and the code in textarea should be run because this project is of online perl editor. so now my problem is i have alert the value of text area by this code
>
>      var source = editor.getValue();
>      			alert(source);
>
> but that gives the blank pop up. so what i have to do for retrieve current value of textarea?

And your PHP question is?

There is no PHP in what you posted - only HTML and javascript.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Try posting at comp.lang.javascript
0
william429 (96)
7/9/2013 2:12:12 PM
On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 04:55:55 -0700, sanjayrathod273 wrote:

> i have two files 1)index.php and 2)code.js

> but that gives the blank pop up. so what i have to do for retrieve
> current value of textarea?

You need to perform the ritual on page 87 of "The Darkest Arts of
Midnight - Pizza, Cola and ASM86 at 3AM"[1] using 2 goats, 5 chickens and
a still shrink-wrapped copy of ms-dos 3.3, or alternatively 3.1415926 cc
of cobra venom.

[1] If you're worthy of handling the sacred knowledge within the hallowed
pages you already have a copy, which is why I don't need to tell anyone
here where to obtain it.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon@gmail.com
sanjayrathod273@gmail.com wrote:
> so what i have to do for retrieve current value of textarea?

It is probably best to ask in a CodeMirror related support forum/newsgroup.

However, a hint from glancing over the lengthy code: you're assigning
new CodeMirror instances to window.editor in a loop, so window.editor
contains the last instance that was created.  You may consider
inspecting window.editors in the dev tools of your browser.[1]

And you may consider to get a real name, and to trim your code samples
to the required minimum to be able to reproduce the problem.[2]  And you
may consider avoiding global variables as far as possible.[3]

[1] <http://devtoolsecrets.com/>
[2] <http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>
[3] <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GlobalVariablesAreBad>

--
Christoph M. Becker
0
sanjayrathod273@gmail.com wrote:

> i have two files
> 1)index.php
> and
> 2)code.js

No, you have copied them from <http://web.guru99.com/data-types-variables-and-operators/> without telling us (or them).

You cannot simply copy the client-side code from a PHP-powered Web site
(they are using WordPress, but the editor makes it clear already) and expect
it to work the same at your box.  Also, you MUST NOT do that (except perhaps
for non-public use; check your local Copyright laws – IANAL).

But any Web site that makes claims like

| PHP is a loosely typed language; it does not have explicit defined data
| types.
|
| PHP determines the data types by analyzing the attributes of data
| supplied.
|
| PHP implicitly supports the following data types […]

is not to be trusted anyway.

PHP is _not_ a “loosely typed” language (that term is “loosely *defined*”
itself; avoid it).  It is a language with dynamic type-checking (at runtime,
as opposed to static type-checking at compile-time).

That means it *has* “explicit defined data types”, but that symbols
(variables, array member, classes, properties) do not have a type as in “is
declared as” or “enforce” (at *compile time*), and that *values* have a type
instead.  The type of the symbol is defined by the value it stores or refers
to, at *runtime*.  In some cases, as with type hinting and setters/getters,
more strict type-checking or implicit type conversion, can be enforced on
function parameters and properties.  As such, PHP without type hinting can
be called a “weakly typed” language according to Liskov and Zilles, and
Jackson (referred in [1]).

Data types are supported in PHP *explicitly*.  Each PHP value has a type in
the Zend2 PHP engine:

<http://www.php.net/manual/en/internals2.variables.intro.php> etc.

So the gettype() function does _not_ “[analyze] the attributes of data
supplied”, it just reads the “type” member of the zval and maps it to a
human-readable string value.

As with other languages with dynamic type-checking (such as ECMAScript
implementations like JavaScript, for a prominent example), implicit type
*conversion* (in PHP also called “type juggling”) is performed with certain
operators:

<http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.php>

You are better off reading <http://php.net/manual>, asking specific
questions in this newsgroup, or taking a PHP class at Zend.com than reading
this tutorial.  And you will learn more about PHP by setting it up on your
computer than by using a Web editor.

PointedEars
___________
[1] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_and_weak_typing>
--
When all you know is jQuery, every problem looks $(olvable).
0

How to get a text input value into a php script

How can I get the value from text file from a specific line and column?
Hi there, How can I get the value from text file from a specific line and column in MATLAB? For example, Hello.txt 00001 38 49 50 61 72 00002 12 23 45 56 00003 12 45 89 32 98 78 00004 23 45 78 00005 12 45 89 98 00006 22 1 2 3 I want a value from line 3 column 4 which is 89 to be a variable in workspace. What should I do? And also for a whole line and whole column too. Thx This is an example only, actually my data is bigger than this. The number of data in each line, is not equal. Hi, it's quiet easy if the text file contains only numeric data : [A]=textread('hello.txt',...

Tree list with checkboxes that can capture values of checked items and corresponding text areas
The script so far collapses and expands correctly but feel free to scrap what I have if you have a better way of accomplishing the same result. Basically, I would like the script to keep track of what is selected and any corresponding values from text areas. I would also like the user to be able to collapse/expand sections. The hierarchy of information I'm working with looks like: 1. A file name (top level). The number of files is fed from an external application and could be 1 to any number of files. 2. A set number (2 in my example) of categories for each file. 3. A set nu...

How to get a ordered text combining Text and values
How can I to get a correct label in this case: In[]: k=18; Text["My curve for" k "units"] Out[]: My curve for 18 units Thanks k = 18; Text["My curve for " <> ToString[k] <> " units"] My curve for 18 units Bob Hanlon ---- Miguel <misvrne@gmail.com> wrote: > How can I to get a correct label in this case: > In[]: k=18; > Text["My curve for" k "units"] > > Out[]: My curve for 18 units > > Thanks > Some examples with increasing levels of format control. ...

PHP - using mail() and unicode text
I have the following problem. On a website there's a (simple) feedback form. This is used also by Polish visitors who (of course) type Polish text using special characters. However, when I receive the text in my mailbox, all special characters have been turned into mess...... For example: "wsp�lprace" is turned into "współprace". It seems PHP is handling the Unicode-8 strings quite well (when I 'echo' the strings on the site, I see the text correctly), until the point that it is send by using mail(). Is this a server configuration issue? Or something el...

how can i get the pixel from the picture and get word from it in to text box?
please say me how can i get the pixel from any area of screen and make it convert in to tezt or character and make text in the text box?? please say thanks in advance It sounds like you are looking for 'Optical Character Recognition' capability. I have seen high-end document databases that allow you to perform a "Zone OCR" task on some area of an imaged document and drop the extracted text directly into a database field of your choice. This is a data-entry time saving tool. Googling for no cost OCR programs should get some freeware to play with that you may be a...

How can you get a form to display text from an external text document?
How can you get all the text from a text document (like notepad) and put it into a label? Also is it possible to change the text in the text document? Thank you. Hi James, You need to read the text file line by line, concatenate the lines together and then assign it to the caption of the label. Check out the Line Input # statement in Help. HTH Martin "James" <jas4@thanet.ac.uk> wrote in message news:1102928059.579651.251840@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How can you get all the text from a text document (like notepad) and > put it into a label? Also is it possib...

Can PHP array can hold 200-300 values for graphs
Hi, I have to make graph from php array of around 300 values. I am using PHPlots for making them. And i have to use the values of array around 4-5 scripts. So is it advisable to make that array a global variable or converting data to a XML file and loading the values on need. Regards An array can hold many thousands of elements. It would only be limited by the available memory (PHP's memory_limit setting, your OS process resource limits, physical RAM...). On Feb 16, 7:16 am, "rahismail...@gmail.com" <rahismail...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have to make graph from p...

how can I get the x and y value from a specific graph and then further to save the data what I get?
Hello now I already have a graph what I need, and then I need to get the X and Y value conrresponding to this graph, and further to save the data from this specific graph, how can I do that ? Thank you for all your replyJing Hi Jing, i don�t understand what you want. See the attached example please, i hope this helps&nbsp;a little bit. Do you want to write your data into a file? Mike Untitled11[1]_LV80[1].vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/317521/1/Untitled11[1]_LV80[1].vi Hi Mike thank you for quickly replyyes that's what I need, I need to get the x and y value from the ...

how to get awk sum value into a non-logarithm value so that sort command can work?
Hi I had a file with all the users (a to g) and their disk space. i wrote following command to get the output as in file test. awk '{ a[$2]+=$1 } END { for (i in a) print i, a[i] }' myout >test $ cat test a 10691 b 55194 c 2.47914e+10 d 1.54511e+11 e 16384 f 110592 g 2061748 $ cat test | sort +1n -r g 2061748 f 110592 b 55194 e 16384 a 10691 c 2.47914e+10 d 1.54511e+11 When i do the sort, its not working properly. Do i have to change any option in awk or sort? my output needs to have the users with space usage in the descending order. Thanks Shiva shiva wrote: > When i...

Can somebody tell me how can I get a pointer to an ITEM's value in C?
Can somebody tell me how can I get a pointer to an ITEM's value in C? For example: ITEM pMiItem = _itemParam( 1 ); char * szValor; // You get the value, character in this case, this way: szValor = _itemGetC( pMiItem ); Up to here, all is good. Now I want a pointer to this value... Can somebody help? Greetings to everyone. Hi Manu, On Sun, 14 May 2006, at 07:29:00 [GMT GMT] (which was 09:29 where I live) you wrote about: 'Can somebody tell me how can I get a pointer to an ITEM's value in C?' > Can somebody tell me how can I get a pointer to an...

Can't get text to be recognized as text when figure is oriented tall or portrait
Hey folks, If I have a figure and I type: figure(1); orient landscape; print -f1 -dpsc 'myfig.ps'; when I import it into Corel everything comes out fine and the text is text. If I take the same figure and do: figure(1); orient tall; %or orient portrait; print -f1 -dpsc 'myfig.ps'; Corel doesn't understand that the text is text, and just uses curves, which is a real pain. Anyone with any idea as to what's going on? Thanks! I found that this opens fine in illustrator, but I use Corel. There seems to be a difference in the encoding that Corel can't handle in...

I can't get info.php working on PWS win98 The page cannot be displayed http://localhost/info.php
Can someone help me? I have tried php-4.3.4-installer I have tried php-4.3.4-Win32 If someone has PWS running PHP4 on windows 98 I would appreciate any help. thank-you ...

How can I get attribute values to not get converted from &apos; to ' or &amp; to & or &lt; to > ?
Hi, my mind is going crazy. I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. I have tried Disable Output Escaping. I tried to think of a way of enclosing the attribute data in a CDATA element. That did not parse. Here is my question: How can I get attribute values to not get converted from &apos; to ' or &amp; to & or &lt; to > ? It seems like if I take the xsl:value-of an attribute and then output that value into another xml it get's converted. The problem is I am importing this stuff into a DB and I need to keep all those &apos; and other escapings.. Also, is there a way to do something like this <![CDATA[ <xsl:value-of select="@CATEGORY" /> ]]> The problem with this is it gives me <xsl:value-of select="@CATEGORY" /> where I want Men&apos;s Clothing Thanks any help would be appreciated... Here is my source xml, XSL, and outfile: Source XML: <import> <CAT> <row CATEGORY="Men&apos;s Clothing" /> </CAT> </import> XSL: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"> <xsl:output indent="yes" method="xml" /> <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/> <xsl:template name="frank_data"> <xsl:param name="id" /> <xsl:element name="frankgroup"> <xsl:attribute name="identif...

Registry contains reference to dll instead of description text, how to call dll to get text? (values in the format @xxxx.dll,-yyy )
I have a simple program that list information of all the windows services from the registry. Now in Windows Vista and 2008 server the display name and description are not simple text strings, but a reference to a dll, see this example: The service "Application Experience": [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AeLookupSvc] "DisplayName"="@%SystemRoot%\\system32\\aelupsvc.dll,-1" "Description"="@%SystemRoot%\\system32\\aelupsvc.dll,-2" Can anyone explain to me what this mean? I assume I have to call this DLL to get the informat...

How can I get Tab space betweem text on MS Excel report using Excel Easy Text.vi and Tab Constant?
I am using Excel Easy Text.vi from Report Generation palette (LabVIEW 7.1) to generate Excel report. &nbsp; I&nbsp;created&nbsp;a string (includes text and Tab Constants) and connected it to "text" input of Excel Easy Text.vi. The output on the Excel report is the text and a small&nbsp;square shaped drawing&nbsp;(space) not a tab. I tried \t got same result. &nbsp; How can I get Tab space betweem text on my Excel report sheet using Excel Easy Text.vi and Tab Constant? &nbsp; Thanks for your help. &nbsp; LVLV Hello, From what I can tell, you cannot i...

How can I get the text under the cusor ?
Hello , I want to develop an application to record some of the best words and ideas in the web when I surfing with the Firefox or IE . I would like the application have such a GUI : 1.it appear in the system tray area in the Windows ; 2.whenever I select some words (ether in an IE or MS word),I hope the application to display a small window to ask me wether I will add these words to the application and whether I append some notes to the text . So , how can I trace the cusor , and the text selected in Python ? ...

How can I get the text under the cusor ?
Hello , I want to develop an application to record some of the best words and ideas in the web when I surfing with the Firefox or IE . I would like the application have such a GUI : 1.it appear in the system tray area in the Windows ; 2.whenever I select some words (ether in an IE or MS word),I hope the application to display a small window to ask me wether I will add these words to the application and wether I append some notes to the text . So , how can I trace the cusor , and the text selected in wx ? --------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

How do I get the value of a text node?
Hi, If I have a TD, whose id = "myTd," that only contains text within it,how do extract that text? Thanks, - Dave laredotornado <laredotornado@zipmail.com> writes: > If I have a TD, whose id = "myTd," that only contains text within > it,how do extract that text? Find all child nodes that are text nodes, and extract their content. Even if the td only contains text, that text might be split over more than one text node (worst case). var td = document.getElementById("myTd"); var textNodeContents = []; for(var chld = td.firstChild; chld; chld = chld....

How to get the value from a text filed ?
Hi all, I want to ask how can i get the value in a text field and save to database. My database is Oracle 9i and using Louts Domino 7. THx a lot Match That's kind of a vague question.... What language? @Formula, LS, Java ? You want to store a textfield from a NotesDocument to a Record in your oracle 9i db? matchsin@gmail.com schrieb: > Hi all, > I want to ask > how can i get the value in a text field and save to database. > My database is Oracle 9i and using Louts Domino 7. > > THx a lot > Match > Yes...... I am using loutsscri...

Can I get plain text?
I just switched to Eudora 6.1 from my beloved Eudora 3.0 and have quickly gotten fed up reading people's really big fonts, really small fonts, medium-sized but grotesquely ornate fonts, orange text, green text, and similar annoyances. I've searched through Eudora's options and can't find anything corresponding to "strip out all this blasted formatting and let me read plain text." Is it possible to do such a thing in Eudora 6.1? Barring this, can anyone recommend a good mail reader for Windoze that will let me view plain text? I can't go back to Eudora 3 because of SSL issues. Thanks for any help. -- Bet you didn't know today was such a long time coming chawtrey@hotpop.com (Charles Hawtrey) wrote in news:40a58f9c.24558343 @news.individual.net: > I just switched to Eudora 6.1 from my beloved Eudora 3.0 and have > quickly gotten fed up reading people's really big fonts, really small > fonts, medium-sized but grotesquely ornate fonts, orange text, green > text, and similar annoyances. I've searched through Eudora's options > and can't find anything corresponding to "strip out all this blasted > formatting and let me read plain text." Is it possible to do such a > thing in Eudora 6.1? > > Barring this, can anyone recommend a good mail reader for Windoze that > will let me view plain text? I can't go back to Eudora 3 because of > SSL issu...

Created text as raster, can I convert it to vector so I can modify text
I want to be able to edit it, but since it is raster, I can't. Do i just need to re-create the wheel? twice_redeemed@yahoo.com wrote: > I want to be able to edit it, but since it is raster, I > can't. Do i just need to re-create the wheel? When you created the text as raster, you painted it into the image, replacing the pixels that were there. You will need to re-create those pixels, either from a before-text copy of the image or by retouching the image you have. Then write your vector text and leave it on its own vector layer, saving your master copy in PspImage format f...

Created text as raster, can I convert it to vector so I can modify text
I want to be able to edit it, but since it is raster, I can't. Do i just need to re-create the wheel? twice_redeemed@yahoo.com wrote: > I want to be able to edit it, but since it is raster, I > can't. Do i just need to re-create the wheel? When you created the text as raster, you painted it into the image, replacing the pixels that were there. You will need to re-create those pixels, either from a before-text copy of the image or by retouching the image you have. Then write your vector text and leave it on its own vector layer, saving your master copy in PspImage format f...

How can I get a text from PEF Viewer
I'm an absolute beginner in Mac world, anyway I'm surprised to don't find any way to transfer what I see in disassembly window of PEF Viewer in a text file. The "Save as" item is disabled, the "Edit" menu is disabled. Apparently I could perform only a print of whole disassembly window but I would like to get a text file. Is there a way? Another (but in topic) question, is about objdump. I installed XCode developer tools but I cann't find the objdump. Where is it? Thanks Paolo ...

Web resources about - How can i get value of text area? - comp.lang.php

Warriors win record 45th straight NBA game at home
Los Angeles (AFP) - The NBA champion Golden State Warriors set a league record with their 45th straight regular-season home victory.

Justice Department appeals pro-Apple decision in New York iPhone case
Authorities in New York have taken the first step to appealing a judge’s ruling last month that denied a request for information held on an iPhone. ...

Mac ransomware caught before large number of computers infected
(Reuters) – The first known ransomware attack on Apple Mac computers, which was discovered over the weekend , was downloaded more than 6,000 ...

Kanye West Twitter: ‘Why Do People Not Want Me To Be Me?’ — Understanding Kanye
Kanye West’s Twitter has been ground zero for much of the media’s West family headlines. It’s obvious that people have a problem with Kanye’s ...

Hum Writing First New Music In 18 Years
Although Illinois space-rock heroes Hum haven't released any new music since 1998's Downward Is Heavenward, they've continued to perform together ...

Suicide attack kills 13 in Pakistan's northwest
Bomber strikes outside court in the northwest, killing at least 13 people including two women and a child.

Sharapova confirms failed drug test, sanction uncertain
The former world number one from Russia said a change in the World Anti-Doping Agency's banned list for 2016 led to an inadvertent violation, ...

Google Project Fi free to join, but will seem expensive outside USA
Project Fi, the Google mobile phone service, no longer needs an invitation to join. And in an aggressive pricing move, Google is slashing the ...

Microsoft ends work on 'Fable Legends' video game
Microsoft on Monday announced it has stopped work on the long-delayed "Fable Legends" action video game and is mulling the closure of the British-based ...

EU's Tusk says 'days of irregular migration to Europe are over'
European Union chief Donald Tusk said on Tuesday "the days of irregular migration to Europe are over" following an EU-Turkey summit aimed at ...