how to catch a value from radio buttom getting its value from mysql?

Hi, this is a newbie question.

How can I catch the selected radio value from a form that is feed by the
mysql database?

EX.:
        <input type="radio" name="myname" value="<?php $myvalue[3] ?>">

	  Value returns the last element of the array $myvalue[3]
	  instead of the selected value.

	  How can I change this?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Guillermina

echo?

<input type="radio" name="myname" value="<?php echo $myvalue[3] ?>">

PWT

"gmanon" <guillermina@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi, this is a newbie question.
>
> How can I catch the selected radio value from a form that is feed by the
> mysql database?
>
> EX.:
>         <input type="radio" name="myname" value="<?php $myvalue[3] ?>">
>
>   Value returns the last element of the array $myvalue[3]
>   instead of the selected value.
>
>   How can I change this?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
>

> Guillermina

Yes, I'm using echo.  May that be the problem?  Should I use print or
printf instead?

Guillermina

Peter Taurins wrote:
> echo?
>
> <input type="radio" name="myname" value="<?php echo $myvalue[3] ?>">
>
> PWT
>
> "gmanon" <guillermina@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi, this is a newbie question.
>>
>>How can I catch the selected radio value from a form that is feed by the
>>mysql database?
>>
>>EX.:
>>        <input type="radio" name="myname" value="<?php $myvalue[3] ?>">
>>
>>  Value returns the last element of the array $myvalue[3]
>>  instead of the selected value.
>>
>>  How can I change this?
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any help,
>>

>>Guillermina

With total disregard for any kind of safety measures gmanon
<guillermina@nyc.rr.com> leapt forth and uttered:

> Yes, I'm using echo.  May that be the problem?  Should I use
> print or printf instead?

He was pointing out that your first example doesn't output the
variable at all as you don't use echo or anything else.

--
There is no signature.....
0

//VARIABLES FROM DATABASE RESULT
$row_array['city'] = $row_items[1];
$row_array['price'] = $row_items[3];
$row_array['description'] = $row_items[4];
$row_array['id'] = $row_items[5];

$id = $row_array[5];
$description = $row_array[4];
$price = $row_array[3];

//HTML CODE FOR RADIO BUTTON
if ($j == 1) { $radio = "<input type='radio' name='city' value='" .
$row_array[2] . "'>";}
else { $radio = "";}

//HIDDEN VALUES

<input type="hidden" name="tripNumber" value="<?php echo $id; ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="tripDescription" value="<?php echo
$description; ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="tripPrice" value="<?php echo $price; ?>">

//VARIABLES FOR OUTPUT

$tripPrice); ?></td>
$noPassangers; printf("$%.2f", $subtotal); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>

Guillermina

>>Yes, I'm using echo.  May that be the problem?  Should I use
>>print or printf instead?
>

> He was pointing out that your first example doesn't output the
> variable at all as you don't use echo or anything else.

Getting values in between the values of a vector?
Say I have a vector that's like this: [-6 -3 0 3 6] How can I get it get the number in between each of the two values to return something like: [-4.5 -1.5 1.5 4.5] Is there a built-in function that can do this? I'm asking because I'd like to avoid a loop if possible (but I'm thinking it's the only way). Thanks! "Brandon Rodriguez" <coasters2k@yahoo.com> wrote in message <gsfp69$19b$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Say I have a vector that's like this: > > [-6 -3 0 3 6] > > How can I get it get the number in between each of the two v...

How to get enum values from MySQL column using PHP?
I'm trying to populate an HTML <select> statement with the enum values from a MySQL column using PHP. Can anyone tell me how to access these enum values using PHP? Thanks, Don Don wrote: > I'm trying to populate an HTML <select> statement with the enum values > from a MySQL column using PHP. Can anyone tell me how to access these > enum values using PHP? > > Thanks, > Don More of a MySQL question, but here you go: SELECT yourEnumColumn+0 FROM yourTable; This requests the value as an integer, so it will result one (and the one you want). SELECT CONCAT('', yourEnumColumn) FROM yourTable; Will off course do the opposite, but you wouldn't need it as the string value is returned by default. Best regards. On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:36:43 +0100, Dikkie Dik <dikkie@nospam.org> wrote: >Don wrote: >> I'm trying to populate an HTML <select> statement with the enum values >> from a MySQL column using PHP. Can anyone tell me how to access these >> enum values using PHP? >> >> Thanks, >> Don >More of a MySQL question, but here you go: > >SELECT yourEnumColumn+0 FROM yourTable; > >This requests the value as an integer, so it will result one (and the >one you want). > >SELECT CONCAT('', yourEnumColumn) FROM yourTable; > >Will off course do the opposite, but you wouldn't need it as the string >value is returned by default. > >Bes...

Value if _page_ value into another value??
I am trying to get my Mtitle and Footer with in the dataset Instead of getting them as title and Footnotes the reason My boss requested (there is Other reason ) For that I am doing something like this My Problem is trying to get Titles in the Dataset, When I trying something like this The second title is Over writing the First one. But I need my Report some thing like this . Is there is something similar to *compute before _page_ or can I have value of _page_ into some other value.* MYPHARMA Page 1 of 3 . PEN 20007 Table 14.1.4 Demographic Characteristics Modified Intent-To-Treat Subjects /* CREATE REPORT */ ods rtf file = "&dir1.T14_1_2_MXXX_1303.RTF" style=autoexec; title "" ; Footnote"" ; proc report data= &Program. nowd missing split='?' style(header)=[protectspecialchars=off]; columns ("&border" (page _userFoot _PageNo _lastLine Sec Row Col0 Col2_1 Col2_1 Col2_2 Col2_3 Col2_4 )); define _userFoot / order Noprint ; define _PageNo / order Noprint ; define _lastLine / order Noprint ; define page/ order order=internal noprint; define Sec/ order noprint; define Row/ order noprint; define Col0 / display "Variable" style=[cellwidth=2.1in] style(header)=[just=left]; define Col2_1 /display "Placebo?(N=%cmpres(&all_plac.))&quo...

How to pass a value in Javascript to a value in php
I have not learned Javascript,just copy & paste & revise <script language="JavaScript"> function confirmDelete{ re = confirm("Delete or not?(yes,cancel)"); if (re == "0"){<?php $re1 = 0;?>}else{ <?php $re1 = 1;?>} <!--the upper line will cause the confirm windows disappearing--!> return 0; } document.writeln(confirmDelete()); </script> <?php echo "\$re1 = $re1"; ?> 1. How to pass the value "re" in Javascript to $re1 in php 2. How to revise to make the confirm window appear and pass the value correctl thanks in advanced. -jiing- jiing.deng@gmail.com wrote: > I have not learned Javascript,just copy & paste & revise > > <script language="JavaScript"> > function confirmDelete{ <snip yucky javascript> > > 1. How to pass the value "re" in Javascript to $re1 in php > 2. How to revise to make the confirm window appear and pass the value > correctl > Put a form on your page with a input field called 're' and set the value, then submit the form from javascript. Or use an iframe/popup. C. ...

Re: Value if _page_ value into another value??
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:25:03 -0500, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >I am trying to get my Mtitle and Footer with in the dataset Instead of >getting them as title and Footnotes the reason My boss requested (there is >Other reason ) For that I am doing something like this > >My Problem is trying to get Titles in the Dataset, When I trying something >like this The second title is Over writing the First one. But I need my >Report some thing like this . Is there is something similar to *compute >before _page_ or can I have value of _page_ into some other value.* > >MYPHARMA >Page 1 of 3 . >PEN 20007 > > > Table 14.1.4 > Demographic >Characteristics > Modified Intent-To-Treat >Subjects > >/* CREATE REPORT */ >ods rtf file = "&dir1.T14_1_2_MXXX_1303.RTF" style=autoexec; >title "" ; >Footnote"" ; >proc report data= &Program. nowd missing split='?' >style(header)=[protectspecialchars=off]; > columns ("&border" (page _userFoot _PageNo _lastLine Sec Row Col0 Col2_1 >Col2_1 Col2_2 Col2_3 Col2_4 )); > define _userFoot / order Noprint ; > define _PageNo / order Noprint ; > define _lastLine / order Noprint ; > define page/ order order=internal noprint; > d...

How to get inimum value from 16 values available
Dear all, I've a specific problem. Hope some one will answer me. I have a color image, say img1, of 512 X 512 size in CIELAB space. For each pixel in img1, I've 16 sample pixels approximated as follows (E1 is another image obtained by some process) Lp1(x,y) = img1(x,y,1); ap1(x,y) = img1(x,y,2) + E1(x,y); bp1(x,y) = img1(x,y,3); Lp2(x,y) = img1(x,y,1); ap2(x,y) = img1(x,y,2) + E1(x,y)/sqrt(2); bp2(x,y) = img1(x,y,3) + E1(x,y)/sqrt(2); Lp3(x,y) = img1(x,y,1); ap3(x,y) = img1(x,y,2); ...

href values and value-of

VALUES and CALL-WITH-VALUES
I want to know why VALUES and CALL-WITH-VALUES are necessary in Scheme. They seem to have no meaning independently. Aren't the following simple macros are sufficient? From a practical point of view such as variable bindings, the latter macros are rather better than the former procedures. (define-syntax mu (syntax-rules () ((mu argument ...) (lambda (m) (m argument ...))))) (define-syntax nu (syntax-rules () ((nu argument arguments ...) (lambda (n) (apply n argument arguments ...))))) ((mu 1 2 3) +) => 6 (call-with-values (lambda () (values 1 2 3)) +) => 6...

Re: Value if _page_ value into another value?? #4
On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:30:48 -0600, Yu Zhang <zhangyu05@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Check out the ODS RTF TEXT=, which allow you to write stuff in the main body >of the document. But text is still put into a cell like thing. you will see >a border around the text, but it wil be invisible when you print it out. Not >sure if it will solve your problem. > >HTH > >Yu > >On Dec 4, 2007 8:23 AM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Tom, >> >> Thank you for the Reply, I know what you are saying defining Footnotes and >> Titles Outside would send it RTF Part. >> >> But my Medical Writers are having a Problem while doing their changes to >> delete the header and footer part when it is written Out by RTF , >> >> That is Reason I need Footnotes and titles inside the Dataset so that it >> would be easy for them >> >> thanks >> Kumar >> >> On Dec 4, 2007 5:11 AM, Tom Hide <tom.hide@dehiworld.com> wrote: >> >> > On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:25:03 -0500, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> >> > wrote: >> > >> > >I am trying to get my Mtitle and Footer with in the dataset Instead of >> > >getting them as title and Footnotes the reason My boss requested (there >> > is >> > >Other reason ) For that I am doing something like this >> > > >> > >My Proble...

Values depending on other values
Hi all, I have to insert some rows in a database and some values in this rows depends on the values of other rows in the database. This new value must continue up to date dependig on the value of the origin data. �How could I do this? I�ve been thinking of using triggers that update the variable values but, is there any other way? Thanks in advance NegreT wrote: > Hi all, > > I have to insert some rows in a database and some values in this rows > depends on the values of other rows in the database. > > This new value must continue up to date dependig on the value of the > origin data. > > �How could I do this? I�ve been thinking of using triggers that update > the variable values but, is there any other way? > > Thanks in advance You should almost never store the result of a calculation in a relational database. Why not calculate the value on the fly for display on screen or in reports? -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Hi Daniel, thanks for your reply. The situation is : - I've got a table with records (each record is a state of a sensor). - I've got a form that reads those records and can add more. What I have to do: - Users must be able to insert records with the current value of the sensor (easy). - Users must be abl...

how to get approximate differential value from pure mesh values
I have function numerical values on a uniform mesh points. But I do not know the explicit form of this function. Now the approximate value of first or second order derivative is wanted. Does there exist a Matlab funtion to do this? Otherwise any suggestions are welcome. suniuin wrote: > I have function numerical values on a uniform mesh points. But I do > not know the explicit form of this function. Now the approximate > value of first or second order derivative is wanted. > > Does there exist a Matlab funtion to do this? Otherwise any > suggestions are welcome. finite di...

Get x values for specific y value of the histogram
I have the histogram of an image and I want to know the x values that corresponds to specific y values. For example I want the x values that corresponds to the values that I stored in an array A. P.S: the x values of histogram are 0:255 (for Matlab is 1:256) and the y values can be any number from 0 to hundrends Thank you for your help ...

Re: Value if _page_ value into another value?? #2
Tom, Thank you for the Reply, I know what you are saying defining Footnotes and Titles Outside would send it RTF Part. But my Medical Writers are having a Problem while doing their changes to delete the header and footer part when it is written Out by RTF , That is Reason I need Footnotes and titles inside the Dataset so that it would be easy for them thanks Kumar On Dec 4, 2007 5:11 AM, Tom Hide <tom.hide@dehiworld.com> wrote: > On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:25:03 -0500, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> > wrote: > > >I am trying to get my Mtitle and Footer with in the dataset Instead of > >getting them as title and Footnotes the reason My boss requested (there > is > >Other reason ) For that I am doing something like this > > > >My Problem is trying to get Titles in the Dataset, When I trying > something > >like this The second title is Over writing the First one. But I need my > >Report some thing like this . Is there is something similar to *compute > >before _page_ or can I have value of _page_ into some other value.* > > > >MYPHARMA > >Page 1 of 3 . > >PEN 20007 > > > > > > Table 14.1.4 > > Demographic > >Characteristics > > Modified Intent-To-Treat > >Subjects > > > >/*...

Re: Value if _page_ value into another value?? #3
Check out the ODS RTF TEXT=, which allow you to write stuff in the main body of the document. But text is still put into a cell like thing. you will see a border around the text, but it wil be invisible when you print it out. Not sure if it will solve your problem. HTH Yu On Dec 4, 2007 8:23 AM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > Tom, > > Thank you for the Reply, I know what you are saying defining Footnotes and > Titles Outside would send it RTF Part. > > But my Medical Writers are having a Problem while doing their changes to > delete the header and footer part when it is written Out by RTF , > > That is Reason I need Footnotes and titles inside the Dataset so that it > would be easy for them > > thanks > Kumar > > On Dec 4, 2007 5:11 AM, Tom Hide <tom.hide@dehiworld.com> wrote: > > > On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:25:03 -0500, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> > > wrote: > > > > >I am trying to get my Mtitle and Footer with in the dataset Instead of > > >getting them as title and Footnotes the reason My boss requested (there > > is > > >Other reason ) For that I am doing something like this > > > > > >My Problem is trying to get Titles in the Dataset, When I trying > > something > > >like this The second title is Over writing the First one. But I need > my > > >Report some thing like this . Is there is ...

get value of a single record instead of aggregated value with GROUP BY
How to get a record value instead of aggregated value with GROUP BY? Assume that I have a PRODUCT_COMMENT table defined as below. It logs the multiple comments for products. A product may have multiple comments logged at different time. CREATE TABLE [dbo].[PRODUCT_COMMENT]( [COMMENT_ID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [PRODUCT_ID] [int] NOT NULL, [COMMENT] [nvarchar](50) NULL, [UPDATED_ON] [datetime] NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_PRODUCT_COMMENT] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [COMMENT_ID] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] GO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[PRODUCT_COMMENT] WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_PRODUCT_COMMENT_PRODUCT] FOREIGN KEY([PRODUCT_ID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[PRODUCT] ([PRODUCT_ID]) GO ALTER TABLE [dbo].[PRODUCT_COMMENT] CHECK CONSTRAINT [FK_PRODUCT_COMMENT_PRODUCT] I would like to use the following SQL statement to get the latest comment for all products. SELECT PRODUCT_ID, COMMENT, UPDATED_ON FROM PRODUCT_COMMENT GROUP BY PRODUCT_ID HAVING UPDATED_ON = MAX(UPDATED_ON) But this leads to the following error: Column 'PRODUCT_COMMENT.UPDATED_ON' is invalid in the HAVING clause because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:47:18 -0700, blackpuppy <mingzhu.z@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like to use the following SQL statement to get the la...

Get value from table upon changing value in combo box.
I'm working on a form where a combo box gets its list of values from a table. That same table also contains some "default notes" in other fields. My task is simple, but I'm having a hard time working it out. Once an option is selected in the combo box, I want to run (a macro?) that will grab the appropriate default notes from the table, and load them into the form in the various Notes fields. I've got a query set up that'll narrow the table down to the option selected in the combo box, but when I use the SetValue action in the macro, I get an error saying that I'm trying to use a table that is not available for automation. Right now my SetValue action is set up like this: Item = [Forms]![FormMain]![Notes1TXT] Expression = [ComboTable]![DefaultNote1] Questions: 1. Can tables be referenced at all in SetValue actions in Macros? That seems to be the hang up? 2. Is there a better way to go about this entirely? Thanks in advance. Please email response to timothydavie@gmail.com. Thanks! :-) On Jun 6, 10:39=A0am, Tim <timothyda...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm working on a form where a combo box gets its list of values from a > table. That same table also contains some "default notes" in other > fields. My task is simple, but I'm having a hard time working it out. > Once an option is selected in the combo box, I want to run (a macro?) > that will grab the appropriate default notes from the table, and load > them i...

return a value from a table if value from another table is between two values
I'm really unsure about what this might be called: i have a table (tblMdfRate) with feilds MdfRateUpper, MdfRateLower and MdfRateAmt i want to return MdfRateAmt when a customer's sales (SalesAmt in table tblSalesByDateRange) are between MdfRateUpper and MdfRateLower. I think i have done this before but i dont work with access on a daily basis and i have forgotten.... im sure it is a simple thing? SELECT tblSalesByDateRange.SalesAmt, tblMdfRate.MdfRateAmt FROM tblSalesByDateRange INNER JOIN tblMdfRate ON ( tblSalesByDateRange.SalesAmt >= tblMdfRate.MdfRateLower AND tblSalesByDateRange.SalesAmt <= tblMdfRate.MdfRateUpper ) ...

Getting values from radio button group.
Hi all, I have a small problem with Access radio button groups in VBA. I've got a radio button group called fraSearchMode with three radio buttons in it. At a certain point, I want to see which radio button is selected and store the value (1, 2 or 3) in a Byte variable. Now, I assumed that this was a simple case of choosing the button you wanted and checking the fraSearchMode.Value property for value 1, 2 or 3. Apparently this is not so. :) I've tried searching the net for info on this and come up with nothing (not many resources for Access VBA....loads on Excel) and my Office Help is playing up. Can somebody tell me how to get the currently selected radio button in a group, please? Thanks! Jon. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 19/08/2003 Your code is correct. Me.fraSearchMode.Value represents the currently selected radio button. Make sure that your option buttons are part of the option group. HJ "Rage Matrix" <rage@matrix13.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:biokjk$6kr$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > Hi all, > > I have a small problem with Access radio button groups in VBA. I've got a > radio button group called fraSearchMode with three radio buttons in it. At a > certain point, I want to see which radio button is selected and store the > value (1, 2 or 3) in a Byte variable. Now, I assumed that th...

variable as input value with PHP / MySQL
I created a form page with HTTP Authentication that works with a MySQL backend. In addition to a username and password, there is a 3rd field tied to each entry. For example: username: 1111 password: 2222 firstname: John So, when the user enters the u and p, the name 'John' will show up as an input value in a form that will be submitted. $sql = "SELECT * FROM login WHERE username = '$PHP_AUTH_USER' AND password = '$PHP_AUTH_PW'"; $result = mysql_query( $sql ) or die ( 'Unable to execute query.' ); $s = mysql_fetch_array($result); THEN <input name="firstname" type="hidden" value="<? echo("$s[firstname]\n"); ?>"> <? print("$s[firstname]\n"); ?> Strange thing is, the admin output page I made to read this works in Firefox, Safari, and Netscape. But, when I submit the form and look at the output page in Internet Explorer....I get a blank page (even though the data shows in the table). When, I changed the value to a non-variable, then it works in IE. So, how do you think I can change this to work with IE since most of our users use this. Jeff <swiz310@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote: >... >So, when the user enters the u and p, the name 'John' will show up as an >input value in a form that will be submitted. > > $sql = "SELECT * FROM login WHERE > ...

Get max value of int in php

Getting correct value from radio button

Getting values into running VRML from PHP
Hi ng, I've tried to find solution to interact with running VRML from PHP. No success :-( I saw here couple of questions about it but no clear answer or some unique solution. Could somebody provide an example? What I want to do? I have a VRML file which IS generated by PHP, and this wrl file shows stats about page visits/visitors... It is OK and when I reload it it will show new status for egg. if there is 4 visitors, it will show 4 lines in front of cube. But I want to have wrl running all the time, and with help of some timer to fetch new status from PHP script and...

SortedMap: getting value for largest key less or equal a given value...
I've got an approach like the following, but I'm not entirely happy with it. (see embedded comments) Error checking left out only for brevity-of-post's sake. <sscce> class StepFunction<K,V> { SortedMap<K,V> m_map = new TreeMap<K,V>(); public void put(K k,V v) { m_map.put(k,v); } // for demo-fill /** @return the value for the largest key in the map that is less OR equal to the given parameter. */ public V value(K k) { // not really correct for generic use. In my usecase, K is // actually Long, so I just add one to k to make it work. return m_map.get(m_map.headMap(k).lastKey()); // I'm a bit unhappy about headMap's "open end", // and also about the lack of some method like // lastEntry() or lastKeysValue() in SortedMap, // requiring one to look up the lastKey in the map, // although the map had "its finger on it" just before. // Did I miss something simple and obvious? } // demo-helper void checkVal(K k, V v) { System.out.println( map.value(k) + " should be " + v); } public static void main(String[] args) { StepFunction<Integer,Double> sf = new StepFunction<>() sf.put(Integer.MIN_VALUE, -1.0); sf.put(0, 0.0); sf.put(2, 1.0); sf.checkVal(-1 , -1.0); sf.checkVal( 0 , 0.0); sf.checkVal( 1 , 0.0); sf.checkVal(...

how to get a matrix which its value inside this matrix is random value between -5 and 5?
dear all sorry just now put a blur message. what i mean just now is i would like to get a matrix which its values inside this matrix is random values between -5 and 5. thanks zhiyuan help rand ...

Web resources about - how to catch a value from radio buttom getting its value from mysql? - comp.lang.php

Clinton hits at ‘dangerous’ Brussels response by Trump and Cruz
Her call for a comprehensive strategy is aimed at underscoring the former secretary of state’s global experience with terrorism issues.

iPhone SE: Apple's most powerful 4-inch smartphone
Mashable Senior Tech Correspondent Christina Warren goes hands-on for all the details on Apple's newest iPhone, from the inside out. The iPhone ...

Can North Carolina Democrats Replace Unpopular Obstructionist Richard Burr (R) With Deborah Ross (D) ...
North Carolina Senator Richard Burr isn't all that popular back home and he'll have to face the voters in November in a race against former state ...

New York prosecutor won't seek prison for Peter Liang, former police officer convicted in killing
Los Angeles Times New York prosecutor won't seek prison for Peter Liang, former police officer convicted in killing Los Angeles Times A Brooklyn ...

Ben Affleck's Batman takes on Ben Affleck's Superman in recut trailer
While most reviews of Batman v Superman have been, well, not super great , a new mashup trailer has figured out a way to make the film a bit ...

Google Maps for iOS gets more ridesharing options
Google Maps has added new ridesharing options to its iOS app, a week after they first became available on Android. Uber was the sole choice for ...

Google launches service to make machine learning easier
Google is making it easier for businesses to take advantage of the machine learning revolution with a new product for building models that predict ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray leaks online early available for torrent download
The Star Wars franchise is a runway train-like phenomenon, lasting decades and being enjoyed by several generations. When the newest such film, ...

Pornhub’s New Free Virtual Reality 360-Degree Experience Brings Buzz
Pornhub has launched a free virtual reality channel — so expect more confessions on how porn nearly ruined lives and marriages, like when actor ...

Ken Howard, Actor, Dead At 71
Ken Howard, 71, died today in Los Angeles, according to the Associated Press . Howard had been an actor for four decades, starting his career ...