i am getting the php coding while running the php..

i have information.php file that file contain following coding <?php
echo phpinfo(); ?>
while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/information.php").

i am getting the coding <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>

not show the php information...... i am new to the php can you help me?
0
mekalai82 (21)

<mekalai82@gmail.com> wrote in message
>i have information.php file that file contain following coding <?php
> echo phpinfo(); ?>
> while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/information.php").
>
> i am getting the coding <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

--
Richard

0
rf64 (135)
2/29/2008 6:30:48 AM
On Feb 29, 11:30 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
> <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >i have information.php file that file contain following coding <?php
> > echo phpinfo(); ?>
> > while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/information.php").
>
> > i am getting the coding <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
>
> <?php phpinfo(); ?>
>
> --
> Richard

for example i have that coding.......my coding is run in the some
other machine. but while i am trying in my system i am getting the
whatever i have typed in file.... that content will be
displaying......... does not provide the result of that file
coding.......
0
mekalai82 (21)
2/29/2008 6:41:40 AM
> On Feb 29, 11:30 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >i have information.php file that file contain following coding <?php
>> > echo phpinfo(); ?>
>> > while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/information.php").
>>
>> > i am getting the coding <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
>>
>> <?php phpinfo(); ?>
>>
>> --
>> Richard
>
> for example i have that coding.......my coding is run in the some
> other machine. but while i am trying in my system i am getting the
> whatever i have typed in file.... that content will be
> displaying......... does not provide the result of that file
> coding.......

Do you have PHP installed and correctly configured on your localhost?

--
Richard.

0
rf64 (135)
2/29/2008 6:53:28 AM
On Feb 29, 11:53 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
> <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 29, 11:30 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
> >> <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> <?php phpinfo(); ?>
>
> >> --
> >> Richard
>
> > for example i have that coding.......my coding is run in the some
> > other machine. but while i am trying in my system i am getting the
> > whatever i have typed in file.... that content will be
> > displaying......... does not provide the result of that file
> > coding.......
>
> Do you have PHP installed and correctly configured on your localhost?
>
> --
> Richard.

in mandriva linux i have installed php by rpm packeage....... i have
installed following package

php-ini-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
php-timezonedb-2007.5-4mdv2008.0
php-xmlrpc-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-pear-PEAR_RemoteInstaller-0.3.1-1mdv2008.0
php-ftp-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-suhosin-0.9.20-6mdv2008.0
php-mysql-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
libphp5_common5-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-gettext-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-openssl-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-sysvsem-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-xmlreader-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-cli-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-pear-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
php-pear-Image_GraphViz-1.2.1-1mdv2008.0
php-pear-PHPUnit-3.0.6-4mdv2008.0
php-simplexml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-ctype-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-hash-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-posix-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-sysvshm-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-xmlwriter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-gd-bundled-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
php-pear-PEAR_Command_Packaging-0.1.2-1mdv2008.0
php-pear-Testing_Selenium-0.3.1-2mdv2008.0
php-filter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-session-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-zlib-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-xml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-gd-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-dom-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-json-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-tokenizer-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
apache-mod_php-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
php-pear-MDB2-2.4.1-1mdv2008.0

this the following command providing (php -v)

Result of the command

PHP Warning:  Module 'gd' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP 5.2.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Sep 14 2007
10:11:01)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
    with Suhosin v0.9.20, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by Hardened-PHP
Project
0
mekalai82 (21)
2/29/2008 7:02:11 AM
mekalai82@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 29, 11:53 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> for example i have that coding.......my coding is run in the some
>>> other machine. but while i am trying in my system i am getting the
>>> whatever i have typed in file.... that content will be
>>> displaying......... does not provide the result of that file
>>> coding.......
>> Do you have PHP installed and correctly configured on your localhost?
>>
>> --
>> Richard.
>
> in mandriva linux i have installed php by rpm packeage....... i have
> installed following package
>
> php-ini-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-timezonedb-2007.5-4mdv2008.0
> php-xmlrpc-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PEAR_RemoteInstaller-0.3.1-1mdv2008.0
> php-ftp-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-suhosin-0.9.20-6mdv2008.0
> php-mysql-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> libphp5_common5-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gettext-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-openssl-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-sysvsem-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xmlreader-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-cli-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-Image_GraphViz-1.2.1-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PHPUnit-3.0.6-4mdv2008.0
> php-simplexml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-ctype-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-hash-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-posix-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-sysvshm-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xmlwriter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gd-bundled-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PEAR_Command_Packaging-0.1.2-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-Testing_Selenium-0.3.1-2mdv2008.0
> php-filter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-session-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-zlib-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gd-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-dom-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-json-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-tokenizer-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> apache-mod_php-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-MDB2-2.4.1-1mdv2008.0
>
> this the following command providing (php -v)
>
> Result of the command
>
> PHP Warning:  Module 'gd' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> PHP 5.2.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Sep 14 2007
> 10:11:01)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
>     with Suhosin v0.9.20, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by Hardened-PHP
> Project

Which doesn't answer the question as to whether you have PHP installed
and correctly configured on your localhost.

You do have a webserver installed and are attempting to access the file
through your webserver, aren't you?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

0
jstucklex (14659)
2/29/2008 11:06:01 AM
mekalai82 wrote:

> apache-mod_php-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0

Did you reload Apache after installing PHP (command line: "service httpd
reload")? (If you've restarted the computer, that would have had the same
effect.)

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
[OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 30 days, 17:44.]

                               Bottled Water
          http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2008/02/18/bottled-water/
On 29 Lut, 08:02, mekala...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 29, 11:53 am, "rf" <r...@invalid.com> wrote:
>

> > <mekala...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > for example i have that coding.......my coding is run in the some
> > > other machine. but while i am trying in my system i am getting the
> > > whatever i have typed in file.... that content will be
> > > displaying......... does not provide the result of that file
> > > coding.......
>
> > Do you have PHP installed and correctly configured on your localhost?
>
> > --
> > Richard.
>
> in mandriva linux i have installed php by rpm packeage....... i have
> installed following package
>
> php-ini-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-timezonedb-2007.5-4mdv2008.0
> php-xmlrpc-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PEAR_RemoteInstaller-0.3.1-1mdv2008.0
> php-ftp-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-suhosin-0.9.20-6mdv2008.0
> php-mysql-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> libphp5_common5-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gettext-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-openssl-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-sysvsem-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xmlreader-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-cli-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-Image_GraphViz-1.2.1-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PHPUnit-3.0.6-4mdv2008.0
> php-simplexml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-ctype-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-hash-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-posix-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-sysvshm-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xmlwriter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gd-bundled-5.2.4-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-PEAR_Command_Packaging-0.1.2-1mdv2008.0
> php-pear-Testing_Selenium-0.3.1-2mdv2008.0
> php-filter-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-session-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-zlib-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-xml-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-gd-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-dom-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-json-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-tokenizer-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> apache-mod_php-5.2.4-2mdv2008.0
> php-pear-MDB2-2.4.1-1mdv2008.0
>
> this the following command providing (php -v)
>
> Result of the command
>
> PHP Warning:  Module 'gd' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
> PHP 5.2.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Sep 14 2007
> 10:11:01)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
>     with Suhosin v0.9.20, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by Hardened-PHP
> Project

But did you configure your HTTP server to parse .php files?
0
pakalk (10)
2/29/2008 11:37:00 AM
On 29 Feb, 11:06, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> You do have a webserver installed and are attempting to access the file
> through your webserver, aren't you?

Well he does say "while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/
information.php")." in the first post.
0
paul_lautman (2109)
2/29/2008 11:54:55 AM
<mekalai82@gmail.com> wrote in message
>i have information.php file that file contain following coding <?php
> echo phpinfo(); ?>
> while i calling the URL ("http://localhost/information.php").
>
> i am getting the coding <?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
>
> not show the php information...... i am new to the php can you help me?

I may be missing something, but why don't you just take out the echo and see
what happens?

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importanc...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > &l...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

php variable continaing php code
Hi There, I am absolutly stumped by this, any help appreciated. Due to factors outside of my control I have a php variable containing php code and I dont know how to evaluate it. I know its stupid, but php calls a database function (which I dont have access to) which reads in a template html file and returns it as a string. Now If I want the template to be a bit more dynamic and contain php I have a problem. After calling the database function I end up with: (examaple only) $var = "<?echo "hello world";?>"; //$var is now equal to the template file - usually html but...

Quoting PHP code in a .php file???

PHP blocks session_start while other PHP instance is running
A while ago, I implemented an AJAX-based progress bar on a web page that executed a lengthy server operation. The web page was a Java servlet on a Tomcat server. The progress bar worked by repeatedly querying a secondary "Status" servlet, which returned JSON information about the progress of the ongoing server operation. The main servlet communicated with the "Status" servlet through session variables, so that the status servlet would know the progress of the main servlet's operation. Now I am trying to implement the same thing in a different application in PHP (which ...

PHP 5 or PHP 4 compatible codes
Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 (backward compatible)? -- | Just another PHP saint | Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote: > Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how > many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any > compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 > (backward compatible)? Basically, if you code for...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Is PHP secure while PHP code is exposed on the hosting server?
Java is compiled before loading it on a hosting server. Erwin Moller wrote: > Java is compiled before loading it on a hosting server. You usually also keep you databases there (regardless of what programing language it is), so you better worry about that. Also, you can encrypt your code with ionCube or other encoders. It's secure. What is it with all those questions mr. Erwin ? Making some kind of statistics ? best regards Piotr N Piotr wrote: > Erwin Moller wrote: >> Java is compiled before loading it on a hosting server. > > You usually also keep you databases th...

PHP won't interpret php code any more
One of my Linux (CentOS) server stop interpret php code any more. I did try to compile and installed other version of php, but it's still not working. [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# cat /tmp/phpinfo.php <? phpinfo() ?> [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# /usr/local/bin/php -v PHP 5.1.6 (cli) (built: Dec 25 2006 11:38:30) Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# /usr/local/bin/php /tmp/phpinfo.php <? phpinfo() ?> PHP simply print out the code instead of interpret it. Any idea? I guess some of my libraries may be co...

Will Old PHP scripts Run on New PHP?
Does old PHP scripts forwards compatible with newer PHP release? > Does old PHP scripts forwards compatible with newer PHP release? that really depends on many things for example the set up of php, which functions are used etc Deal Finder <hosting@us.us> wrote or quoted: > Does old PHP scripts forwards compatible with newer PHP release? Not in general. My experience has been that changing PHP versions often casues headaches, if it hasn't been well planned for in advance. The problems are usually easy to fix, but it can still be a lot more painful than is desirable. ...

cron jobs in PHP admin to run a PHP file
I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory and parses a file and adds data to the database. Where it says "command" in cron jobs I don't know what it is looking for? Can I put the name of my php file? This is what I have: Minute Hour Day Month Weekday Command 1 8 1-7 1-31 * myPage.php The reason I am asking is I don't have a clue what PHPadmin wants in the command box. All I want to do is run the php script. Thanks, janis JRough wrote: >I want to run a php scrip...

Web resources about - i am getting the php coding while running the php.. - comp.lang.php

Q&A: How and why AP called Clinton-Sanders race when it did
WASHINGTON (AP) — The question burned late into the night: Who won the Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses, Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders? ...

YouTube working on live virtual reality streams, report says
Google is on a virtual reality tear to start off 2016 In addition to all the other VR news from the company in recent weeks there's now talk ...

Cam Newton says his 1-month-old son Chosen can already walk
Nothing Cam Newton does should be surprising at this point. But his one-month-old son, Chosen, is a different story See also: Microsoft and ...

First US Zika virus transmission reported, attributed to sex
Reuters First US Zika virus transmission reported, attributed to sex Reuters AUSTIN, Texas The first known case of Zika virus transmission ...

The news we’ve been waiting for: ‘LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ is happening
Waiting two years for Star Wars: Episode VIII to continue the epic story that kicked off in The Force Awakens is going to be tough for fans of ...

Yahoo to slash jobs and close web properties in major turnaround plan
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday. The company plans to ...

T-Mobile ties Verizon in US-wide speed test but lags in total coverage
(credit: T-Mobile) T-Mobile USA has matched Verizon Wireless in a series of crowdsourced speed tests but still trails both Verizon and AT&T ...

Windows 10 Is Now a "Recommended Update" That's Automatically Downloaded
Microsoft isn’t forcing Windows 7 and 8.1 users to upgrade to Windows 10, but they are pushing it on them pretty aggressively. Windows 10 is ...

'There is no shadow to be cast': Famous groundhog predicts early spring season
Pennsylvania's famous weather-predicting groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, failed to see his shadow on Feb. 2 just before 7:30 a.m at sunrise. Therefore, ...

Former DA explains why he made a verbal agreement not to prosecute Bill Cosby
A former district attorney who did not bring sex-crime charges against Bill Cosby a decade ago testified Tuesday that a verbal agreement he made ...