Insert text file in a text field

allo,

I have 2 questions:

with php and mysql :

1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table  ?

2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a
table ?

Please, could you help me with a simple example ?

Thank you .

Fab

Insert text file in a text field ...
Hallo, I have 2 questions: 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an sql instruction) ? 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table (by an sql instruction) ? Please, could you help me ? Thank you . Fab. On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:41:52 -0700, electric_r@yahoo.it wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table (by an > sql instruction) ? > > 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table > (by an sql instruction) ? > > Please,...

Insert text file in a text field #3
Hallo, I have 2 questions: with php and mysql : 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table ? Please, could you help me with a simple example ? Thank you . Fab On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:36:59 +0200, <electric_r@yahoo.it> wrote: > Hallo, > > I have 2 questions: > > with php and mysql : > > 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? > > 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a > table ? > > Please, could you help ...

Insert text file in a text field #2
Hallo, I have 2 questions: with php and mysql : 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a table ? Please, could you help me with a simple example ? Thank you . Fab Greetings, electric_r@yahoo.it. In reply to Your message dated Thursday, October 18, 2007, 20:36:14, eyi> Hallo, eyi> I have 2 questions: eyi> with php and mysql : eyi> 1) How can I insert a text file into a TEXT field of a table ? eyi> 2) How can I insert a microsoft word file into a BLOB field of a eyi> table ? ...

Pasting Text files into a text field?
I want to past a text file into a text field but it looses it's format. It should appear in a table layout, is there a way round this? Thanks Ernie -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com In reply to mSzjb.11$UY1.9@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk on 10/16/03 4:41 PM by Ernie Faulkner ernie-NO-SPAMfaulkner@blueyonder.co.uk: Hi Ernie, To paste the ...

Reading Text File, Text Scrolling and erase line from a text file
Hi , How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text file , when press "F2" key? Best Regards, Lidia from Poland -- ========================================= Pozdrawiam Lidiaa Lidiaa schrieb: > Hi , > > How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of > keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text > file , when press "F2" key? > > ...

FileMaker Pro 9 OS X Defining text fields and numerical fields to aviod the quote in the fields to avoid it from exporting out to an Excel Spreadsheet or Text File.
I have been reading the help files in FileMaker Pro 9 about Text formats but have yet to find my solution, perhaps there is not one or it is a formula that is beyond my scope at this time. I have fields that are strictly numbers and the fields have been defined for numbers and I have no " around the text. I have field I have defined as text for it is a mix of text and number or text and non text characters such as / or ? or . or , or * and the like and they get " " in the field. I want to prevent that. How do I do this where none of my input gets the open and closing double ...

inserting certain text from text file to matlab
i am using a software which outputs me a text file with 1000 lines of data. I specifically need certain lines (lets say line 100- 150), and input them into matlab. These lines actually consists of columns (lets say "X-Axis" "Y-Axis" "Z-Axis"). The first line does include the title of these columns. I want matlab to read these lines, and then using a code...generate some graphs for me. Any help would be appreciated. Anuj Anuj wrote: > i am using a software which outputs me a text file with 1000 lines of > data. I specifically need certain lines (lets say ...

read from Text file using VB and Insert into SQL table until eof text file reach
Dear All, my text file like following, a1, b1, c1, d1, e1 a2, b2, c2, d2, e2 a3, b3, c3, d3, e3 a4, b4, c4, d4, e4 ................. and im going to insert this values into SQL Tables with columns, [a, b, c, d, e] how im going to do so? i use below src code to do but i can not get the next line and next line of text file until it finished insert Private Sub mot_Click() 'Shell ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\MSACCESS.EXE c:\fisherdb. mdb /x ImportOpsNilai") 'frmPicCd.Show Dim db_connect ' Path = App.Path & "\ERP consumable code.xls" ...

Insert carriage return in a text field to warp text down
I've imported data from a database - containing separate fields for name, address and postcode, into one single text field in another database (I know that's rotten database practice, but I was asked to do this at work). I concatenated the fields in the "donor database then mapped the single concatenated field to the recipient single text field on import. I now have a field containing name, address and postcode, with spaces between each element(I inserted them), but of course there is no wrapping. I now have (example) MrTest Name Test Address TestPostcode in a single text field...

text-text

ISQL is truncating contents of text field sent to text file.
Under SQL 2000 I have a table that consists of a single column of text type, each record holds about 15-25,000 chars. This data happens to be an xml, and I want to write this records to a text file. In order to accomplish this i'm using ISQL.exe, but i'm finding that some of the text type records aren't being written complete (truncated at 8k chars). I have tried increasing the width of columns (-w), and the maximum text size (-x) {the maximum length of text data to return} parameters for executing ISQL with no luck. High values make it crash. Problems: * If the data is longer t...

Reading many fields/text/data from a single text file
I tried it with RTF, I am able to read the entire content. Same goes with the TXT file. But is VB able to allow you to read various data from a single text file? > I tried it with RTF, I am able to read the entire content. > Same goes with the TXT file. But is VB able to allow > you to read various data from a single text file? The only thing your post has told us is that you are having some kind of problem; but not the details of what that problem is. How big is the file you are trying to read? What is happening when you can't read the entire contents (for example, are you get...

text + text
What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? It doesn't seem very useful to me. What about making "text + text" as an equivalent for "text || text"? Most strongly-typed programming languages do this. And MS SQL Server too, I think (CMIIW). -- dave ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org Am Freitag, 8. Oktober 2004 12:57 schrieb David Garamond: > What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? Nothing. > What a...

"Insert" (not append) new text segment to an existing text file
How to "Insert" (not append) new text segment to an existing text file? Assume that we have text file as shown below; Elvis Sofia Kylix BCB--> How to insert here? Atten BuilderX Roma Together Cairo sm wrote: > How to "Insert" (not append) new text segment to an existing text file? > > Assume that we have text file as shown below; > Elvis > Sofia > Kylix > BCB--> How to insert here? > Atten > BuilderX > Roma > Together > Cairo This has nothing to do with the ...

Web resources about - Insert text file in a text field - comp.lang.php

Insert key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Insert key (often abbreviated INS ) is a key commonly found on computer keyboards . It is primarily used to switch between the two text-entering ...

Inserts Wallpapers & Photos on the App Store on iTunes
Get Inserts Wallpapers & Photos on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

hud-dot-epa south lincoln insert - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
www.sustainablecommunities.gov/pdf/partnership_accomplish...

Lumia 640 XL - How to insert SIM and memory card - YouTube
Learn how to get started with your Lumia 640 XL or Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM. In this video you'll learn how to insert the SIM cards and the memory ...

Google Maps prankster inserts image of Android robot urinating on Apple logo
It seems even Google Maps can fall victim digital vandalism.

Dear [insert name], Qantas takes your complaint very seriously, honest
What's more annoying than being delayed nine hours on a long-haul flight between Sydney and Los Angeles, while stuck in a seat with a broken ...

Skype to insert advertising into calls
Skype to insert advertising into calls

ISIS inserts disturbing images into N.L. vote Twitter chatter
Note: The CBC does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that CBC has the right to reproduce, ...

Updates for Google Docs & Slides let you insert & quickly edit images on Android/iOS
Google is today rolling out updates to its Google Docs and Slides mobile apps bringing the ability to insert images directly from the app on ...

Gmail for iOS updated with ‘Insert from Drive’ and ‘Save to Drive’
Google has released an update to Gmail for iOS this afternoon that brings “Insert from Drive” and “Save to Drive” functionality to the iPhone ...