IS a PHP programmer typing <?php ?> most of the time when he is at work?

IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
he is at work?

tenxian schreef:
> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> he is at work?

(Sigh, the troll is back.
Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day or so.)

Hi Tenxian!
Very good question!
And a smart one too.
I like good questions.
I also really like smart good looking people like you!
Your mom and dad also think you are doing great.

Thanks for your question!

Byebye my love!

With high regards,
Erwin Moller
On 30 Apr, 09:34, Erwin Moller
<Since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_m...@spamyourself.com> wrote:
> tenxian schreef:
>
> > IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> > he is at work?
>
> (Sigh, the troll is back.
> Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day or so.)

LOL
On Apr 30, 5:44 am, tenxian <hi.steven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> he is at work?

gordon.mcvey (380)
4/30/2008 9:39:29 AM
tenxian wrote:
> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> he is at work?

You have a better way? Enlighten us, Your Honor. :)

--
  @~@   Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
 / v \  Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you!
> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> he is at work?

At least a good one is not wasting most of his time on newsgroups.

--
Guillaume
0
tenxian wrote:
> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> he is at work?

No more so than a JSP programmer is.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

0
jstucklex (14659)
4/30/2008 12:12:42 PM
On 30 Apr, 13:12, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> tenxian wrote:
> > IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> > he is at work?
>
> No more so than a JSP programmer is.

Do JSP programmers often type <?php ?
0
paul_lautman (2109)
4/30/2008 1:40:32 PM
Captain Paralytic a �crit :
> On 30 Apr, 13:12, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>> tenxian wrote:
>>> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
>>> he is at work?
>> No more so than a JSP programmer is.
>
> Do JSP programmers often type <?php ?

Well the answer was for the OP question in his post and not regarding
his topic :) JSP programmers do use "opening and closing tags" ^^

--
Guillaume
0
On 30 Apr, 14:47, Guillaume <ggra...@NOSPAM.gmail.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Captain Paralytic a =E9crit :

> >> No more so than a JSP programmer is.
>
> > Do JSP programmers often type <?php ?
>
> Well the answer was for the OP question in his post and not regarding
> his topic :) JSP programmers do use "opening and closing tags" ^^

It's OK Guillaume, I realised that. I was just joshing Jerry!

0
paul_lautman (2109)
4/30/2008 2:00:38 PM
Captain Paralytic wrote:
> On 30 Apr, 13:12, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>> tenxian wrote:
>>> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
>>> he is at work?
>> No more so than a JSP programmer is.
>
> Do JSP programmers often type <?php ?

No, but they type opening and closing tags.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================

0
jstucklex (14659)
4/30/2008 2:30:05 PM
Captain Paralytic wrote:
> On 30 Apr, 13:12, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
>> tenxian wrote:
>>> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
>>> he is at work?
>> No more so than a JSP programmer is.
>
> Do JSP programmers often type <?php ?

Or, maybe I should say - the smart ones do! :-)

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================

0
jstucklex (14659)
4/30/2008 2:30:54 PM
> tenxian schreef:
>> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
>> he is at work?
>
> (Sigh, the troll is back.
> Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day
> or so.)
>
> Hi Tenxian!
> Very good question!
> And a smart one too.
> I like good questions.
> I also really like smart good looking people like you!
> Your mom and dad also think you are doing great.
>
> Thanks for your question!
>
> Byebye my love!
>
> With high regards,
> Erwin Moller

Yup, that's a sure way to make a troll go away - NOT!  The right way to
kill a troll is to starve it to death; remove its fun and food.  You
just served up a good meal and some fun to boot!

Egotists are not intelligentists in some areas.  All responding to a
troll does is prove you can get down to his level and I don't think
that's what you guys really want to do.  Starve it instead.
   Besides, I think the answer to its question is YES.  It sounds a lot
like some might dream while they're asleep.  At work, home; doesn't
matter.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mja6v27TACo
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Internet_troll_personality_disorder
http://www.osnews.com/story/4493/Comments_Trolls_and_Flamewars
http://www.troll-on-line.com/english.html
http://ehub.journalism.ku.edu/2006/12/different_trolls_for_different.php
http://www.commiejournal.com/users/shamangirl/423330.html

and you'll love this one:
http://www.trollshop.net/trolls/troll-jokes/

To the OP: Don't go away mad; just go away.  lol

0
nobody37 (346)
4/30/2008 4:54:50 PM
On Apr 30, 4:34 pm, Erwin Moller
<Since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_m...@spamyourself.com> wrote:
> tenxian schreef:
>
> > IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
> > he is at work?
>
> (Sigh, the troll is back.
> Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day or so.)
>
> Hi Tenxian!
> Very good question!
> And a smart one too.
> I like good questions.
> I also really like smart good looking people like you!
> Your mom and dad also think you are doing great.
>
> Thanks for your question!
>
> Byebye my love!
>
> With high regards,
> Erwin Moller

Sorry for that. It is not a troll.
tenxian wrote:
> On Apr 30, 4:34 pm, Erwin Moller
> <Since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_m...@spamyourself.com> wrote:
>> tenxian schreef:
>>
>>> IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when
>>> he is at work?
>> (Sigh, the troll is back.
>> Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day or so.)
>>
>> Hi Tenxian!
>> Very good question!
>> And a smart one too.
>> I like good questions.
>> I also really like smart good looking people like you!
>> Your mom and dad also think you are doing great.
>>
>> Thanks for your question!
>>
>> Byebye my love!
>>
>> With high regards,
>> Erwin Moller
>
> Sorry for that. It is not a troll.

ROFLMAO!

That's what all th trolls say.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================

0
jstucklex (14659)

>>> PHP SCRIPT <<<__________________________________________
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ENTER HERE: >>> http://find-365.com/pages/php-script <<< ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP Programmers for PHP Web Development
Are you facing issues with your PHP Development? You are looking at one of the best PHP consultants based out of India. For more than a decade, vEmployee has been working on new innovations in PHP development and optimizing PHP for cutting edge applications. With an expert pool of 250+ professionals, we have successfully delivered projects to 300+ highly satisfied clients, so rest assured you are in trusted hands. For more information visit us @ http://www.vemployee.com/hire-php-programmers.html. What are you waiting for? Fill up the business enquiry form and start a mutually beneficial relationship now !!! ...

Using preg_replace to convert '<?php*?>' to nothing (removing all PHP code)
Hi, I am trying to use preg_replace to take out all occurances of PHP code after reading (fread()) the contents of a PHP file. The code I am using is: $html = preg_replace("<?php*?>", "", $html); Unfortuntely it is not working and giving the following error: Warning: preg_replace(): Nothing to repeat for offset 0 in C:/apache/... Can someone please try this out and see what they get. How can I get this to work? Cheers Burnsy On 2 Sep 2005 13:57:49 -0700, bissatch@yahoo.co.uk wrote: >I am trying to use preg_replace to take out all occurances of PHP code ...

Workshop {Flash <-> PHP <-> MYSQL}
Workshop {Flash <-> PHP <-> MYSQL} 1-4 December 2003 in Milan (Italy) 4 full immersion days in a Flash/php/MySQL project start-up. The workshop is a unique opportunity for partecipants to increase their experience in interactions between visual creativity and dynamic applications. It's a study and research about interaction between visual creativity and dynamic applications, trought a real web project developement. info -> http://www.ikaro.com/workshop/indexeng.php Dan s�, ma un indice degli argomenti trattati? -- Alessandro Crugnola [sephiroth] Flash | PHP Develo...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

<beg> ADODB PHP Extension Help </beg>
Hello, everyone. I have the latest builds of Apache, MySql and PHP under Windows XP. I have configured and tested the setup to verify it works. I want to take advantage of the ease of porting that the ADODB PHP extensions will afford as I begin conversion of my old, outdated VB/Access projects to HTML/PHP/MySql. I am using mysqli as my database connection. I don't want to reinvent the wheel (which I won't do well or timely, since robust error-handling doesn't come cheap, time-wise), so I looked for a decent library with pre-built database querying routines. ADODB looked quite useful, since all my old database apps are written in VB/DAO. Porting to the ADODB interface to PHP/MySql will significantly reduce my conversion labors. Sadly, it seems that I can only return one-column recordsets by this method, though, since any attempt to return a recordset with two or more columns horribly crashes Apache with the generic 0xC0000005 exception. I'm assuming I've set something up wrong, but so much else works. This code does work properly: <?php include("adodb.inc.php"); $db = ADONewConnection('mysqli'); $db->debug = true; $host_name = "localhost"; $port_number = (int) nnnn; $user_name = "xxxx"; $password = "yyyy"; $database_name = "zzzz"; $db->Connect($host_name, $user_name, $password, $database_name, $port_number); ?> Each statement executes, as confirmed by rud...

PHP / MYSQL Programmer - Part time
Junior level PHP programmers needed part-time only. Qualifications: 1. Must be US resident living in the US. ( subject to background check ) 2. PHP / MYSQL Integration 3. HTML/CSS ( Mainly for forms and such, no graphics ) 4. Eastern Standard time wanted, but not nessessary. 5. Pay depends on experience, and programming level. CM Systems experience a plus. ( Mambo, PHPNuke, PostNuke, MKPortal ) XML a plus. Programming from editors in Linux such as VI is also a plus.( working from a shell ) Military experience is a plus as well. Call me ( Jim ) at 540-245-0631 Thanks -Jim ...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

html within php works, but php within html doesnt

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

Send array from php to php

PHP Output... or lack thereof (on first time PHP Install)

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

Once again PHP --> OCI8 --> Rdb [WORKING!!!]
(for those of you who are not on the Oracle Rdb list server...) YEEE-HAAAAAA... I finally got it to work.... It's a good thing you can run PHP scripts interactively so you can turn on "set watch " so you can figure out what it is doing.... Turns out that there were a few logicals missing like APACHE$OCI_SHR must point to the real Oracle817 client and NLS_LANG must be set to a language, not a directory structure: using this definition, everything works. "APACHE$OCI_SHR" = "ORA_ROOT:[UTIL]ORACLIENT_V817.EXE" "NLS_LANG" = "AMERICAN_AMERICA&qu...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

Web resources about - IS a PHP programmer typing <?php ?> most of the time when he is at work? - comp.lang.php

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381

Managing Programmers
Programmers are not like the other kids. They cannot and should not be managed like normal people if your intent is to produce high quality software. ...

CudaText: a programmer’s editor that everyone can use
You need a Notepad replacement, but web searches only get you overcomplicated programmer's editors aimed at people who think in regular expressions ...

One of the world's most important programmers works from home in his bathrobe in complete silence
Linus Torvalds, the founder and maintainer of the incredibly popular free Linux operating system, spends his days working from home in a bathrobe ...

Biggest pay gap in America: Computer programmers
The tech industry's best jobs have a gender problem.

Uber Hires Programmers Who Can Win A Fight With Their Robot
Tech companies like Uber and Dropbox are using CodeFights, a platform that enables programmers to compete with one another to solve coding challenges, ...

Fighting ‘ticket bots’: Washington AG says it’s too early to tweak state law to protect altruistic programmers ...
... to pillage vast amount of show tickets. Rep. Jesse Young, R- Gig Harbor, has introduced a bill to slightly change that law to protect programmers ...

Reminder: The First Computer Programmer Was A Woman
... today. Ada also offered up other forward-thinking concepts in the article. For her work, Ada is often considered to be the first computer programmer. ...