Is Apache Needed w/IIS (Windows 2003) for PHP Install

I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP.  The install seemed
direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP along
with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also given
permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try to view
a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.

http://www.fusicology.com/info.php or http://www.fusicology.com/test.php
are not appearing.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Nina

On 31 Mar, 14:58, Nina Morena <ninamor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP.  The install seemed
> direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP along
> with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also given
> permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try to view
> a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.
>
> http://www.fusicology.com/info.phporhttp://www.fusicology.com/test.php
> are not appearing.
>
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>
> Nina

It's not "needed" as you can serve and parse php using IIS. However, I
prefer to install WAMP5 and use that instead of IIS.
0
paul_lautman (2109)
3/31/2008 3:07:02 PM
On Mar 31, 11:07=A0am, Captain Paralytic <paul_laut...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 31 Mar, 14:58, Nina Morena <ninamor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP. =A0The install seemed
> > direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP along
> > with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also given
> > permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try to view
> > a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.
>
> >http://www.fusicology.com/info.phporhttp://www.fusicology.com/test.php
> > are not appearing.
>
> > Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>
> > Nina
>
> It's not "needed" as you can serve and parse php using IIS. However, I
> prefer to install WAMP5 and use that instead of IIS.

I will install WAMP5 with hopes in this resolving my issue.
Nina Morena wrote:
> I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP.  The install seemed
> direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP along
> with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also given
> permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try to view
> a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.
>
> http://www.fusicology.com/info.php or http://www.fusicology.com/test.php
> are not appearing.
>
> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>
> Nina

It's not to hard to set up PHP on IIS the second or third time, but the
first can be a bit confusing.

In your case it looks like either the file is not where it's supposed to
be, or the PHP dll can't be found.

Try searching on

php iis configuration

There are several good tutorials out there which will take you through
the process step-by-step.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

0
jstucklex (14659)
3/31/2008 5:25:08 PM
To restore balance to the world Nina Morena  wrote in
177441b0-2599-4e15-9a28-c05dddb5df71@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com
>> I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP.  The install seemed
>> direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP
>> along with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also
>> given permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try
>> to view
>> a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.
>>
>> http://www.fusicology.com/info.php or
>> http://www.fusicology.com/test.php are not appearing.
>>
>> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>>
>> Nina

Should be the same as 2k to set up take a look here:
http://t56.hopto.org/out/php5/index.html

Chris

--
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://dn-22.co.uk
The Handyman http://www.looker.me.uk

0
sat_ring (40)
3/31/2008 6:25:59 PM
On Mar 31, 2:25=A0pm, "Joker7" <sat_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> To restore balance to the world Nina Morena =A0wrote in
> 177441b0-2599-4e15-9a28-c05dddb5d...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com
>
> >> I am a newbie when it comes to installing PHP. =A0The install seemed
> >> direct and pretty simple. I've installed the latest build of PHP
> >> along with checking to see if my IIS settings are correct. I've also
> >> given permissions to my php.ini file for "Everyone" yet when I try
> >> to view
> >> a .php file in my browser, the page does not come up.
>
> >>http://www.fusicology.com/info.phpor
> >>http://www.fusicology.com/test.phpare not appearing.
>
> >> Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
>
> >> Nina
>
> Should be the same as 2k to set up take a look here:http://t56.hopto.org/o=
ut/php5/index.html

> Chris
>
> --
> Superb hosting & domain name dealshttp://dn-22.co.uk
> The Handymanhttp://www.looker.me.uk

Thank you for the responses!

I must be doing something wrong.  I originally tried to do the install
using hte installer provided by php.net however, my results were the
same doing the manual install.  I am wondering if my php.ini file has
the correct information under the doc_root portion.  I set the path to
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot which is where my root website is located.  Do I
need the quotation marks for this within the ini file?

Help!

Nina
Nina Morena wrote:
> On Mar 31, 2:25 pm, "Joker7" <sat_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> To restore balance to the world Nina Morena  wrote in
>> 177441b0-2599-4e15-9a28-c05dddb5d...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com

>> Should be the same as 2k to set up take a look here:http://t56.hopto.org/out/php5/index.html
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> --
>> Superb hosting & domain name dealshttp://dn-22.co.uk
>> The Handymanhttp://www.looker.me.uk
>
> Thank you for the responses!
>
> I must be doing something wrong.  I originally tried to do the install
> using hte installer provided by php.net however, my results were the
> same doing the manual install.  I am wondering if my php.ini file has
> the correct information under the doc_root portion.  I set the path to
> C:\Inetpub\wwwroot which is where my root website is located.  Do I
> need the quotation marks for this within the ini file?
>
> Help!
>
> Nina

Nina,

If you're using php as an isapi extension and not a CGI, just leave
doc_root empty.

You actually shouldn't have to make *any* changes to the PHP.INI file
just to get a basic phpinfo(); page going - just use the default.  Get
our IIS set up correctly first, then start fooling with php.ini.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================

0
jstucklex (14659)
4/1/2008 1:39:56 PM
On Apr 1, 9:39=A0am, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Nina Morena wrote:
> > On Mar 31, 2:25 pm, "Joker7" <sat_r...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> To restore balance to the world Nina Morena =A0wrote in
> >> 177441b0-2599-4e15-9a28-c05dddb5d...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com

> >> Should be the same as 2k to set up take a look here:http://t56.hopto.or=
g/out/php5/index.html

> >> Chris
>
> >> --
> >> Superb hosting & domain name dealshttp://dn-22.co.uk
> >> The Handymanhttp://www.looker.me.uk
>
> > Thank you for the responses!
>
> > I must be doing something wrong. =A0I originally tried to do the install=

> > using hte installer provided by php.net however, my results were the
> > same doing the manual install. =A0I am wondering if my php.ini file has
> > the correct information under the doc_root portion. =A0I set the path to=

> > C:\Inetpub\wwwroot which is where my root website is located. =A0Do I
> > need the quotation marks for this within the ini file?
>
> > Help!
>
> > Nina
>
> Nina,
>
> If you're using php as an isapi extension and not a CGI, just leave
> doc_root empty.
>
> You actually shouldn't have to make *any* changes to the PHP.INI file
> just to get a basic phpinfo(); page going - just use the default. =A0Get
> our IIS set up correctly first, then start fooling with php.ini.
>
> --
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> Remove the "x" from my email address
> Jerry Stuckle
> JDS Computer Training Corp.
> jstuck...@attglobal.net
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D- Hide quoted text -=

Thank you for your help.  It worked!!  I also noticed a few of the
tutorials on php iis configuration were a little off, however, this
one proved to work best:

http://www.visualwin.com/PHP-ISAPI/

It references PHP 4 however, the installation is the same.

Need Help Installing ImageMagick on Windows IIS 6.0 with PHP
Can someone help me install ImageMagic on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server running PHP 5.2.5 and IIS 6.0? This has been driving me crazy all day. I have downloaded php_imagick.dll from the php4win.pecl.php.net site and copied it to my standard extentions directory. I have successfully installed the static 8-bit version of ImageMagick from their site. (ImageMagick works fine from the command line.) I have also added an extension=php_imagick.dll line to my php.ini file and restarted IIS services. No matter what I do, when IIS restarts I get a message saying that it is unable to load the extension. Any ideas? I have searched the Web for a solution, but to no avail. Thanks! Tony ...

Install Apache Php Windows 64 bit
My latest (3 year old) setup is a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit laptop using Apache 2.2 (with ssl) and Php 5.4, both 32 bit versions. I just built a brand new desktop machine, also with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, and I would like to upgrade Apache to 2.4 and keep Php at version 5.4. (I have a lot of older web apps I wrote that use the old mysql extension and I'd like to take my time updating them). This is not be a public server, so using slightly older software is not a great concern to me. Anyway, when searching the web I see lots of forum posts and blogs With installation advice, notes, and tutorials for installing Windows Apache 2.4 64 bit with Php and it is beginning to look like it could be too much trouble. I like to keep things simple and I do not know what path to take here. From what I understand, I need to install MS Visual C++ redistributable 2012 (C11) before I install Apache 2.4 64 bit from Apache Lounge. That's easy enough, but then, I don't even know if there is a compatible Php5.4 build for 64 bit Apache. ?? I keep thinking I should fall back to the 32 bit version (and Apache 2.2) to avoid any extra troubleshooting and tweaks that may be necessary. Ideally, I'd like to install Apache (manually, http -k install) as I always have (easy - especially when using a previous http.con for reference) and unzip Php into an appropriate folder (copy a previous hp.mini file - making sure paths to Php modules are corr...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

Need Help Installing ImageMagick/imagick on IIS with PHP
Can someone help me install ImageMagic on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server running PHP 5.2.5 and IIS 6.0? This has been driving me crazy all day. I have downloaded php_imagick.dll from the php4win.pecl.php.net site and copied it to my standard extentions directory. I have successfully installed the static 8-bit version of ImageMagick from their site. (ImageMagick works fine from the command line.) I have also added an extension=php_imagick.dll line to my php.ini file and restarted IIS services. No matter what I do, when IIS restarts I get a message saying that it is unable to load the extension. Any ideas? I have searched the Web for a solution, but to no avail. Thanks! Tony ...

What do I need to have apache working with PHP and Apache
Hi, I am a newbie in web server. I have a Dell PC running redhat linux 9, a UNIX version of Apache 2.0 and a UNIX version of mysql 4.0 are installed. The install directories are /usr/local/apache and /usr/local/mysql. Now I need to install some other components to have apache work with PHP and mysql. I have no clue what I need to download. For debugging purpose, is it better to install mysql and php as itself (as is), or as an apache module? Thanks, Lu On 5 Nov 2003 14:05:45 -0800, lsun91125@yahoo.com (Lu) wrote: >Hi, > >I am a newbie in web server. I have a Dell...

php webservice extensions on IIS, IIS returns 404 on php
Hi, I'm trying to get the PHP isapi filter to work on IIS. as per the manual http://php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php I have done the following: "# If you don't want to perform HTTP Authentication using PHP, you can (and should) skip this step. Under ISAPI Filters, add a new ISAPI filter. Use PHP as the filter name, and supply a path to the php4isapi.dll / php5isapi.dll. # Under 'Home Directory', 'Virtual Directory', or 'Directory', do the following: # Change the Execute Permissions to 'Scripts only' " and then "Click on the ...

NEWB question about PHP and IIS 6 on Windows 2003 Server
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to PHP (about 3 days to be exact) and I figured that an easy way to check my progress was to just run them on IIS6. Well, troubleshooting time has gone up, and very little in the way of work has gotten done. hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direciton. I have installed PHP 4.3.8, and everytime I try and run a php file I receive this message: No input file specified. Your help is greatly appreciated! Glen http://www.visualwin.com/PHP/ "Belisarius" <belisar@cogeco.ca> wrote in message = news:2b80d.33605$%m4...

How to install PHP + MySQL on pre-installed Apache ?
Hello. I would like to add PHP and MySQL yo me local Apache server. So, I've seen it exist simple packages like EasyPHP, WAMP and MOV'AMP, but the three seems to install Apache too and I'm afraid to loose my current Apache configuration (several vitual hosts configured). What can I do to preserve my Apache and install PHP + MySQL the simple way ? On 17 Dec, 11:48, YoLed <inva...@nospam.org> wrote: > Hello. > > I would like to add PHP and MySQL yo me local Apache server. > > So, I've seen it exist simple packages like EasyPHP, WAMP and MOV'AMP, > but the three seems to install Apache too and I'm afraid to loose my > current Apache configuration (several vitual hosts configured). > > What can I do to preserve my Apache and install PHP + MySQL the simple > way ? You could install one of teh packages and copy your apache config to them. YoLed wrote: > Hello. > > I would like to add PHP and MySQL yo me local Apache server. > > So, I've seen it exist simple packages like EasyPHP, WAMP and MOV'AMP, > but the three seems to install Apache too and I'm afraid to loose my > current Apache configuration (several vitual hosts configured). > > What can I do to preserve my Apache and install PHP + MySQL the simple > way ? Dunno. I just installed the relevant (debian linux) packages and struggled through the few config file tweaks needed to make it all spring to life....

[Apache+PHP] Error building PHP
Hi, I am building php 4.3.10 on slackware 10.1.0 and I got an error. More in details: I've successfully installed apache_1.3.33. In php-4.3.10 directory, I typed # ./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-module=so and i got the following error: # ---------------------------------------- Configuring SAPI modules checking for AOLserver support... no checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... Sorry, I was not able to successfully run APXS. Possible reasons: 1. Perl is not installed; 2. Apache was not compiled...

IIS + Apache + PHP
Hi All, I have configured IIS on a Windows 2003 Hosting Server and it is currently listening to Port 80. I have also installed Apache which is running on Port 9091. I have already installed PHP Support for Apache which is working fine. Now, the scenario is that I want to host a Website on IIS but want to serve its content from Apache as they are all PHP Pages. In a perfect case, I would like to host my Website on IIS and host a Wordpress CMS on Apache. So, in the end, the pages displayed to the user will be loaded from Wordpress CMS hosted on Apache Webserver but the user will pass through IIS first. Please provide me some starting information on the above mentioned scenario. Thanks and Regards, Muhammad Haseeb Khan mhaseebkhan@gmail.com Haseeb Khan wrote: > Hi All, > > I have configured IIS on a Windows 2003 Hosting Server and it is > currently listening to Port 80. I have also installed Apache which is > running on Port 9091. I have already installed PHP Support for Apache > which is working fine. > > Now, the scenario is that I want to host a Website on IIS but want to > serve its content from Apache as they are all PHP Pages. In a perfect > case, I would like to host my Website on IIS and host a Wordpress CMS > on Apache. So, in the end, the pages displayed to the user will be > loaded from Wordpress CMS hosted on Apache Webserver but the user will > pass through IIS first. > > Please provide me some starting informati...

Apache+php on Windows
I just installed apache (latest good version) for Windows in: C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs therein, in that directory, I have test.php. In C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf, at the end of the file, I have: ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe" I restart the apache server, but when I go to look at localhost\test.php, I get: You don't have permission to access /php/php.exe/test.php on this server. Can someone please tell me ...

PHP/Apache/Windows
I am running a Win 2000 professional machine on my desk (unfortunately). I use Apache/PHP for test purposes, for running a little intranet server, and I am going to have a student help me with some coding. Is there anything like the "nobody" id in UNIX where I can set apache to run where it can't do too much damage? thanks. > I am running a Win 2000 professional machine on my desk (unfortunately). > I use Apache/PHP for test purposes, for running a little intranet > server, and I am going to have a student help me with some coding. > > Is there anythin...

PHP + APACHE installation
Hi everyone! I've installed Apache + PHP. When I try to access a PHP script file via my browser, i get the typical message to open it in an editor or to save it in my computer, instead of open de file in the browser. Can anybody give me a solution? Thanks. adj@demadrid.com (eowyn) wrote: > I've installed Apache + PHP. When I try to access a PHP script file > via my browser, i get the typical message to open it in an editor or > to save it in my computer, instead of open de file in the browser. Read: http://uk.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php And check your http.conf i...

apache 2.2.15 service won't start w/ PHP 5.3.2, Windows XP
On a localhost development configuration under Windows XP Pro (SP3), I cannot get Apache2.2.15 http service to start after I enable PHP 5.3.2 as a module. Without PHP, Apache starts and works just fine; PHP itself works (from a command prompt). I had had Apache 2.2.14 and an older PHP 5.2.x working happily together, supporting MySQL, phpMyAdmin, etc. I uninstalled all that and instead: (1) Installed Apache 2.2.15 from httpd-2.2.15-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi (also tried the openssl version when the former + PHP didn't work). It's installed as a service for all users on port 80. And I'm running as Administrator. That worked just fine. (2) Installed PHP 5.3.2 from php-5.3.2-Win32-VC6-x86.msi (thread safe version). As php.net says, with apache.org binaries, I used the VC6 version, not VC9. Now the apache http service will not start. So of course I never got so far as to try a .php script in the browser. When that failed, I uninstalled PHP and instead tried to use php-5.3.2- Win32-VC6-x86.zip and configure manually, starting with php.ini- development copied to php.ini and edited as below. Of course I put the correct entries in Windows system environment variables PATH (starts with D:\Server\PHP\ext;D:\Server\PHP) and PHPRC (D:\Server\PHP). File httpd.conf is what the Apache installer set up plus my edits in appropriate spots: [CODE]ServerName localhost:80 DocumentRoot "E:/htdocs" <Directory "E:/htdocs"> LoadModule php5_module "D:/Serv...

PHP, Windows, Apache restart!
Hello I am using - Apache 2.0.44 - PHP 4.3.4 - Windows XP Home I have written a script that executes a time consuming (...) query agains the TXT DP API (www.c-worker.ch). This API provides functionality to use text files "as" tables from a database. The script uses as well patTemplate 2.4. The system runs fine for "small" querries up to 44 min., but after around 1 hour: Apache is restarted (see snipset form the error file below): [Tue Jun 01 09:04:00 2004] [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 1 -- Restarting. [Tue Jun 01 09:04:02 2004] [notice] Parent: Cre...

Installed PHP-GTK2 with windows
Hi, I have installed wamp server in windows, now i try to install php- gtk2 extension i can't installed, any one know the installation of php-gtk2, could you please help the installation process. Thanks & Regards, Rajasekar.A On 13 Oct, 14:19, Raja <RajaSa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > =A0 =A0I have installed wamp server in windows, now i try to install php- > gtk2 extension > > i can't installed, any one know the installation of php-gtk2, could > you please help the installation process. > > Thanks & Regards, > Rajasekar.A It is a 6 step process. Step 1) Go to www.google.com Step 2) in the search field type: php-gtk2 installation Step 3) Click the I'm Feeling Lucky button Step 4) Read the resulting page Step 5) Carry out the instructions therein Step 6) Wonder why you didn't do something as obvious as this in the first place! On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:19:32 +0200, Raja <RajaSacet@gmail.com> wrote: > I have installed wamp server in windows, now i try to install php- > gtk2 extension > > i can't installed, any one know the installation of php-gtk2, could > you please help the installation process. http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/tutorials.installation.windows.php Don't mix php-gtk & php on your webserver. They should have nothing to do with each other for obvious reasons. -- Rik Wasmus > Don't mix php-gtk & php on your webserver. They should have nothing to &g...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

PHP, Windows, Apache restart!
Hello I am using - Apache 2.0.44 - PHP 4.3.4 - Windows XP Home I have written a script that executes a time consuming (...) query agains the TXT DP API (www.c-worker.ch). This API provides functionality to use text files "as" tables from a database. The script uses as well patTemplate 2.4. The system runs fine for "small" querries up to 44 min., but after around 1 hour: Apache is restarted (see snipset form the error file below): [Tue Jun 01 09:04:00 2004] [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 1 -- Restarting. [Tue Jun 01 09:04:02 2004] [notice] Parent: Cre...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file
When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?> any obvious problems? thanks ...

testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file
When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?> any obvious problems? thanks ...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

Web resources about - Is Apache Needed w/IIS (Windows 2003) for PHP Install - comp.lang.php

The Windows Blog

Man leans out window and pulls teen off moped in Halls Head road rage incident
... on a moped were lucky to escape being killed in a road rage incident in Halls Head when one was grabbed by a person leaning out a car window. ...

Apple announces 9.7 inch iPad Pro, targeting existing iPad and Windows users
As part of its media event, Apple has announced a new 9.7 inch version of the iPad Pro from $599 . It features much of the same internals as ...

Manage, move and resize your desktop windows with WinDock
... behave just as it always did. If you don’t need WinDock’s configurability, AquaSnap delivers improved snapping, and a lot of extras: window ...

The only Windows 10 tablet you should even consider is now cheaper than ever
... means people who have purchased it over the past nine months have spent their money wisely. On the other hand, it means that Microsoft's Windows ...

Apple thinks you'll replace your Windows PC with one of its new iPads
... isn't shy about using it to steal away Microsoft users. "You might not know this, but the majority of iPad Pro users are coming from a Windows ...

What to expect from Windows 10 migrations
Process changes spurred by Windows 10 servicing model will test IT more than tech-related migration issues.

Android N has a “Freeform” Desktop-Style Floating App Window Mode
As it turns out, Google’s Multi-Window in Android N isn’t the only new multi-tasking functionality the Android team has added. If you read closely ...