Need Help Installing ImageMagick on Windows IIS 6.0 with PHP

Can someone help me install ImageMagic on a Windows 2003 Small Business
Server running PHP 5.2.5 and IIS 6.0? This has been driving me crazy all
day.

I have downloaded php_imagick.dll from the php4win.pecl.php.net site and
copied it to my standard extentions directory. I have successfully installed
the static 8-bit version of ImageMagick from their site. (ImageMagick works
fine from the command line.) I have also added an extension=php_imagick.dll
line to my php.ini file and restarted IIS services. No matter what I do,
when IIS restarts I get a message saying that it is unable to load the
extension. Any ideas? I have searched the Web for a solution, but to no
avail. Thanks!

Tony
0
adamoli (5)

Web resources about - Need Help Installing ImageMagick on Windows IIS 6.0 with PHP - comp.lang.php

ImageMagick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... suite for displaying, converting, and editing raster image and vector image files. It can read and write over 200 image file formats . ImageMagick ...

ImageMagick: Convert, Edit, Or Compose Bitmap Images
Use ImageMagick to convert, edit, or compose bitmap images in a variety of formats. In addition resize, rotate, shear, distort and transform ...

Use Automator, ImageMagick And Shell Scripting To Easily Splice iPhone Screenshots And Other Pictures ...
Today’s how-to will show you how to install the command-line picture-manipulation tool ImageMagick, and how build an Automator system service ...

mash/node-imagemagick-native · GitHub
node-imagemagick-native - ImageMagick's Magick++ bindings for NodeJS

Security holes in ImageMagick fixed
Four security vulnerabilities in the free imaging software have apparently been fixed. The developers of the free imaging software ImageMagick ...

Batch Resizing Using Command Line and ImageMagick // Free Bash Script
... However, it’s not easy to learn at all, and I also wanted to completely remove Photoshop from process. The solution I found is ImageMagick ...

ImageMagick - WIRED
In today's business world, disruption is a constant force that never lets up. At the annual WIRED Business Conference: Disruptive by Design, ...

Python and ImageMagick
... my preferred language these days, but sometimes you just have to shake your head and give up. One area where Python falls down is in its ImageMagick ...

Download imaging Apps for Windows
Find, download and install the best apps and software available for free. Allmyapps is your personal app manager.

Flickr - Blackboard
HistoryA photowalk by the Flickr Group Photographers in Perth around Guildford, Western AustraliaFlickr was developed by Ludicorp, a Vancouver-based ...