Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP

In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it
opened in PHP Designer 2007,
Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me.
I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would
the command line look like in this specific case ?
PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program
does not allow commandline options.
It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened
files.
0
nono2624 (68)

Web resources about - Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP - comp.lang.php

Designer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classically, the main areas of design were only painting , sculpture and architecture , which were understood as the major arts. The design of ...

Web Designer Wall – Design Trends and Tutorials
Web Designer Wall is a blog designed and maintained by Nick La. Topics focus on web design, tutorials, and modern design trends.

Perth fashion designer Kate Watts' tragic story behind label 'Only One Ashley'
Perth designer Kate Watts' newly launched label 'Only One Ashley,' portrays a successful, elegant woman full of confidence.

Apple chip maker TSMC and designer ARM partner on 7nm process, likely destined for iPhone 8
Apple chipmaker TSMC and chip designer ARM have announced that they will work together to create a 7nm FinFET process expected to enter early ...

Notchless Tape Dispenser — "Designer adhesive scotch tape cutter"
From the website: •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Don't you just hate those zigzag lines you get when cut tape? [I do, so much so that I never ...

Here's what Jony Ive looks for when hiring Apple designers
Apple design head Jony Ive gave a bit of advice to designers who would like to work at Apple during an interview with Charlie Rose . When asked ...

​Oscar-winning production designer Ken Adam dies at 95
Berlin-born artist created cavernous War Room for "Dr. Strangelove" and futuristic lairs for James Bond supervillains

From lingerie designer to luxury candy
Here's how a creative entrepreneur found her sweet success.

Fashion Trends for Fall 2016- Best of Fall 2016 Designer Runway Collections
These are the outfits Cosmo girl fashion dreams are made of.

Transformers and Tamagotchi designer takes on Skylanders with Infinite Arms
I can't say for certain Activision knew it was stumbling onto a multi-billion dollar idea when it decided, "hey, let's do something with Spyro ...