Parse XML files with PHP

Hullo everybody, gals and guys!

I have been looking for ages for some API to parse a very large XML
file, with thousands of nodes in it.
I needed to parse the XML file and access its nodes and children.
In particular I needed to get certain children from a specified path in
the passed XML file. Unfortunately all the classes I found didn't help
that much (in particular the CXml you find named in Google).. I got an
arry as a result, and it was too difficult to work with it..

But.. luckily I found what I was looking for! It's called MiniXML, you
can download at http://minixml.psychogenic.com/overview.html and
believe me, it's very useful and simple to use!
I am so happy I decided to share this with you! :-)

Take care!

Mario Jannelli

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXAMPLE 2*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/lastmod.php') ?> .... /*lastmod.php*/ .... <?php echo "This file was last modified: "; echo strftime("%A %B %d %Y"); include('whateverfilename.inc'); ?> ============================= I would like to be able to parse the include if it has php code, and in some cases, create nesting includes (an include within an include). Is this even possible? Any ideas? Any help is certainly appreciated. Thanks! Steven Borrelli Web Developer Kingswood School Steven Borrelli wrote: > Hello, > > I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for > organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some > PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the > include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the in...

Parsing XML File
Hey, What I'm doing is the following: - Load XML data a file - Parsing the XML data - Printing some parsed content The problem is that the script execution is stopping before all the content is parsed and printed. Maybe the PHP is out of memory after a while. That would make sense since the XML file is about 2 MB. Someone has any ideas how I can solve this problem? bmichel@gmail.com said: > Hey, > > What I'm doing is the following: > - Load XML data a file > - Parsing the XML data > - Printing some parsed content > > The problem is that the script execution is stopping before all the > content is parsed and printed. > Maybe the PHP is out of memory after a while. That would make sense > since the XML file is about 2 MB. > > Someone has any ideas how I can solve this problem? > Check the max_execution_time in your php.ini You can override it with set_time_limit(), http://www.php.net/set_time_limit That'll allow your script to run for longer, test on a smaller file to ensure your script isn't getting stuck in a loop somewhere and is doing what it should. D -- I tried modifying the value of the max_execution_time in my php.ini. I also tried the set_time_limit() function. Both ways no success... I'm sure the script is not getting stuck somewhere, because I manually divided the XML file into several files. And then, I ran the script for each of those files and it worked. David Gillen wrote: > bmichel@gmail...

parsing an xml file via php
hey everybody, does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples how to parse xml files by php..... all the pages I found give me too little information, so I was not able to solve my whole prob. thanks in advance, thomas Hi, I used clsParseXML. This is the header from the file itself: /* XML Parser Class by Eric Rosebrock http://www.phpfreaks.com Class originated from: kris@h3x.com AT: http://www.devdump.com/phpxml.php Usage: <?php include 'clsParseXML.php'; $xmlparse = &new ParseXML; $xml = $xmlparse->GetXMLTree('/path/to/xmlfile.xml'); echo "<pre>"; print_r($xml); echo "</pre>"; ?> The path to the XML file may be a local file or a URL. Returns the elements of the XML file into an array with it's subelements as keys and subarrays. */ Maybe you can find this ;) (I made a little adjustment so that I could use 'in memory' xml (= string with xml). thomas wrote: > hey everybody, > > does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples > how to parse xml files by php..... > > all the pages I found give me too little information, so I was not able > to solve my whole prob. > > > thanks in advance, > thomas > thomas wrote: > hey everybody, > > does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples > how to parse xml files by php..... > > all the pages I found give me too little info...

Parsing XML with PHP

Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP
In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it opened in PHP Designer 2007, Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me. I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would the command line look like in this specific case ? PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program does not allow commandline options. It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened files. ...

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file
Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file? I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included into a PHP file using <script src="filename.js></script> This code initialises a Javascript variable var u="string"; The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST So, when initialise this variable like var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js files? aa wrote: > Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php > file? > > I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included > into a PHP file using > <script src="filename.js></script> > > This code initialises a Javascript variable > var u="string"; > > The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST > > So, when initialise this variable like > > var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; > > I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error > > Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js > files? js files are not parsed for PHP code unless you specifically tell the webserver to do so. Therefore, "var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>;" in the .js will error since the browser doesn't know what to do. -- Justin Koivisto - spam@koiv...

php assembly of multiple php files
I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for each form to be included within the shell. The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but with multiple files? When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to the Main calling page? Thank you, QB Question Boy wrote: > I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. > > Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for > each form to be included within the shell. > > The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms > the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as > NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was > submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php > file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but > with multiple files? > > When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to > the Main calling page? > > Thank you, > > QB This has nothing to do with PHP - it's how HTML works. The browser will only send the data for the form being subm...

PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS
I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. Can you recommend one ? thanks in advance. Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > try www.mamboserver.com/ imho top-notch reg. sh -- "The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we've finished building it." -- unknown Stefan Hegenbart wrote: >> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. >> >> Can you recommend one ? >> > > try www.mamboserver.com/ > imho top-notch Or if you need something really mighty: www.typo3.org Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > > From - Thu ezPublish: http://www.ez.no/ ...

When does the php interpreter loads the php file?
Hi All, I'm wondering three facts about php, apache and apache module. 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a apache module or as cgi? 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory? 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory? - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php file. Thak you *** Kim Gijung wrote/escribi� (20 Oct 2004 00:03:35 -0700): > 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a > apache module or as cgi? If I recall correctly phpinfo() calls it "Server API&qu...

Modify a php file(model) with php
I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations Thanks you Yoni Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > Thanks you > > Yoni > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including your template (it become one in fact) ? I didn'...

How to invoke remote php file from php?
Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I get this info back to store as a variable in local php? Regards, Alex. Alex wrote: > Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? > > Regards, > Alex. > See example 16-11 here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php Alex wrote: > > I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? $info = file_get_contents('http://remoteserver.com/script.php'); Cheers, NC Carl & NC, Thank you very much!!! Both examples work great. Not precisely sure what you mean, something simple like this might do what you want: $contents = file_get_contents('http://www.site.com/alexs_page.php?param=1&id=2'); NC wrote: > Alex wrote: > >>I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file >>on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I...

Parsing a PHP file
In my PHP script, I'd like to examine another PHP file to get information on the classes it will define before I include it (alternatively, getting a list of the classes after I've included it would be fine too). I realize that I could do some regular expressions and hope for the best, but my ideal solution has no chance of misfiring (e.g. capturing something in a comment or string, or missing something because it's on multiple lines). My idea at the moment is to pick apart something like Doxygen or GeSHi and figure out some simple file parsing, but I think that's pretty involved for my aims here. Does anyone have a suggestion? Regards, Ryan Govostes Hm, I just noticed the get_declared_classes() function. I could probably get a before-and-after list and compare them to figure out which classes were added. Any other ideas are still welcome. On 30 Apr 2007 14:09:42 -0700, in comp.lang.php Ryan Govostes <rgovostes@gmail.com> <1177967382.067595.130100@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> wrote: >| In my PHP script, I'd like to examine another PHP file to get >| information on the classes it will define before I include it >| (alternatively, getting a list of the classes after I've included it >| would be fine too). I realize that I could do some regular expressions >| and hope for the best, but my ideal solution has no chance of >| misfiring (e.g. capturing something in a comment or string, or missing >| something because i...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

Adressing node element when parsing xml with PHP and simple XML
I need to get the elements under this XML top structure using simplexml: <PKT> - <Result Name="GetTopWinnersForLastXMinutes" Success="1"> - <Returnset> - <Winner> I am trying to get the elements, associate them in one variable and foreach them under <Winner> like this: foreach($xml->Result.Returnset.Winner as $Winner) But the resulting page is blank. Could anyone please give me a hint? On 28 Nov 2009, Nosferatum <john.olav.o@gmail.com> wrote: > I need to get the elements under this XML top structure using > simplexml: > <PKT> > - <Result Name="GetTopWinnersForLastXMinutes" Success="1"> > - <Returnset> > - <Winner> > > I am trying to get the elements, associate them in one variable > and foreach them under <Winner> like this: > foreach($xml->Result.Returnset.Winner as $Winner) foreach ($xml->Result->Returnset->Winner as $Winner) { /* ... */ } > But the resulting page is blank. Could anyone please give me a > hint? In addition to the above, you can use XPath: <?php /* instantiate a SimpleXMLElement object ... */ $result = $xml->xpath('Result/Returnset/Winner'); foreach ($result as $node) { /* ... */ } ?> -- Curtis Dyer <? $x='<? $x=%c%s%c;printf($x,39,$x,39);?>';printf($x,39,$x,39);?&...

including a PHP file displays the file's content to the user agent (PHP 5.1)
Hi all I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP 4.4 there was no problem. You can download a test script from: http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar Thanks for your help Cheers -- Kristof Cyberwolf wrote: > Hi all > > I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management > system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to > i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being > displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP > 4.4 there was no problem. > > You can download a test script from: > http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar > > Thanks for your help > > Cheers > > -- > > Kristof Do any other php pages parse properly? If not, then it will most likely be a problem with your install and/or configuration. If you can parse some php pages, it might be worth checking your PHP 5 configuration, and then Apache's configuration if nothing jumps out at you in there. Is there any particular reason you chose to go with PHP 5? I have heard of lots of people having problems with it, which is why I stay away from it. Well, until I understand it a bit better...

TCL/PHP/XML problem: I need to convert an XML file into a TCL list
My TCL proc, XML_GET_ALL_ELEMENT_ATTRS, is supposed to convert an XML file into a TCL list as follows: attr1 {val1} attr2 {val2} ... attrN {valN} This is the TCL code that does this: [TCL] set contents [read $fileID [file size ${fileName}.xml]]; close $fileID if {![string equal $switch -body]} { # ONLY DO THIS IF THE XML CONTENTS CONTAIN NO BODY - WILL UPGRADE AT A LATER DATE 11/24/2006 - PHIL global serverName if {![info exists serverName]} { global env source ./cgi_globals.tcl global serverName } if {[string length [info procs {URL_ENCODE}]] == 0} { source ../url_procs.tcl }; # INCLUDE NEW url_procs.tcl URL TCL LIBRARY if {[string length [info procs {IS_LIST}]] == 0} { source {./tcl_string_tools.tcl} }; # INCLUDE THE TCL STRING LIBRARY CONTAINING PROC is_list IF !FOUND # BLOCK TO CREATE THE PHP SCRIPT TO PIPE INTO php.exe regsub -all {'} [XML_CLEANUP_ATTRIBUTE $contents] {\&#034;} phpEscapedContents regsub -all {"} $phpEscapedContents {\&quot;} phpEscapedContents set php {<? } append php [subst { if (@is_file("./functions.inc.php")) [format %c 123] }] append php { require_once("./functions.inc.php"); } append php [subst { echo xml_to_tcl_list("$phpEscapedContents"); }] append php [subst {[format %c 125] }] append php { ?>} set cannotRunPHP [catch {exec "echo '$php' | php" >@stdout 2>&stderr} errorMsg] if {$cannotRunPHP...

PHP Outputting XML file
I am trying to create an XML file using a PHP script. The XML File looks something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <ConsumerDirectXML> <UserParams id="1" BrokerID="1"/> <LoanParams> <FirstLeinAmt>500000</FirstLeinAmt> <ChooseProductTypeID>1</ChooseProductTypeID> </LoanParams> </ConsumerDirectXML> The part that I don't understand is the following. I have a series of checkboxes with each box having a different value. If a user were to select 3 checkboxes I need to iterate through the array and write to the ChooseProductTypeID field in the XML file as such, <ChooseProductTypeID>1,5,7</ChooseProductTypeID>. I have been able to print out the array variable $num using the following foreach loop: foreach ($total as $num) { print("$num,"); } How would I get this string into the designated XML tag? Currently I am able to write to this XML file using textboxes and the following code for different XML tags in same file. How would I modify what I am currently using for textboxes to use for the checkboxes while utilitzing the foreach loop. Below is the method by which I am writting to my XML file: if ($node_name == "FirstLeinAmt") { if ($value == $firstlein) { // Do nothing } else { $fl_textnode = $child_obj->firstChild; $n...

php bug? strange end of php file error
Why this code <?php function X() { // echo("commented ?>"); } X(); ?> give the error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" ??? ?> is into a string commented! On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: > Why this code > > <?php > function X() > { > // echo("commented ?>"); > } > X(); > ?> > > give the error > "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" > > ??? > > ?> is into a string commented! no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream of characters and does take ?> into account. I don't think this is a good idea either, but so is it. -- gosha bine makrell ~ http://www.tagarga.com/blok/makrell php done right ;) http://code.google.com/p/pihipi "gosha bine" <stereofrog@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:46e17257$0$31118$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org... > On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: >> Why this code >> >> <?php >> function X() >> { >> // echo("commented ?>"); >> } >> X(); >> ?> >> >> give the error >> "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" >> >> ??? >> >> ?> is into a string commented! > > no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream > of characters and does take ?> into a...

Single PHP file
Hi All, Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a solution already). I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output or the source code by using the extensions php and phps (respectively). So, with one file called "theFile.php" on the server, going to "www.server.com/theFile.php" would show the end result of the php actions, whereas going to "www.server.com/theFile.phps" would show the actual content of the file itself. I thought this could be done by modifying the htaccess file as follows: AddType application/x-httpd-php-source phps RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^(.+)\.phps$ $1.php However this does not work: - if a *.php file exists, then accessing *.php or *.phps returns the end result of the php actions. - if a *.phps file exists, then accessing *.php returns a 404 error, and *.phps shows the actual file contents. Looking for any direction, references, or assistance. Thanks On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:04:18 +0100, Lucanos <lucanos@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a > solution already). > > I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single > PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output > or the source code by us...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP is looking for php.ini file in c:\windows
As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini file is in c:\windows as shown below. Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure where it's getting it's configuration settings from... unless I suppose they're built into the executable somewhere if no php.ini file is found. My questions is - why php is not locating my php.ini file that is located in the c:\php directory? I'd rather not move it to the windows directory so I can keep everything nice and tidy like the installation file suggests. BTW - This is a brand new laptop I'm installing PHP on so there is (I just double checked) no PHP.ini file in the c:\windows directory. The path is set to include c:\php... and opening a DOS prompt and typing "php" is a recognizable command regardless of my current directory. This is the 2nd machine I have had this same problem with. I'm still confused... Any thoughts? thanks ~john wrote: > As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside > the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini > file is in c:\windows as shown below. > > Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS > > Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure > where it's getting it's configuration settings from... ...

Web resources about - Parse XML files with PHP - comp.lang.php

Parse tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is an ordered, rooted tree that represents the syntactic structure of a string according to some formal grammar . Parse trees are usually constructed ...

Following Acquisition By Facebook, Parse Rolls Out Parse Hosting
Cloud application platform Parse , which was acquired by Facebook in April , announced the launch of Parse Hosting Tuesday, joining its four ...

Platform Updates: Parse Reaches 100,000 Apps and More
This week, Parse reached a new milestone of 100,000 apps. We also rolled out Android device targeting and a new version of our iOS SDK. Finally, ...

Here Are the Alternatives to Push Notifications via Parse
Developers who relied on Parse for their applications’ push notifications won’t be left in the cold. Facebook may be pulling the plug on Parse ...

Nimble Storage Tumbles, Analysts Parse Weak Guidance
Nimble Storage ( NMBL ) is down more than 10% Friday afternoon, following its disappointing first-quarter guidance. Analysts are weighing in ...

Facebook irks devs by shutting Parse mobile development platform
Facebook is closing down Parse, its mobile development platform, just three years after acquiring it for $85 million. The shutdown comes as something ...

Facebook is shutting down Parse, its effort to take on Amazon's cloud supremacy
Facebook is shutting down Parse, its tool for helping developers build and grow mobile apps, in a surprise move that comes a day after Facebook ...

Facebook is closing down its Parse developer platform
Facebook has just given developers a year to stop relying on its hosted Parse services, announcing it will shut down the services it acquired ...

Facebook's Parse May Be Dead But It Continues To Live Within The FOSS Community
The mobile developer community was up in arms with the news of Facebook shutting down Parse, the popular MBaaS platform. But the good news is ...

The Big List of Alternatives to Parse
Parse is not going away. It’s going to get better. Ilya Sukhar — April 25th, 2013 on the Future of Parse Parse is dead . The great diaspora ...