parsing an xml file via php

hey everybody,

does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples
how to parse xml files by php.....

all the pages I found give me too little information, so I was not able
to solve my whole prob.

thanks in advance,
thomas

0
tohenning (2)

I used clsParseXML. This is the header from the file itself:
/*
XML Parser Class
by Eric Rosebrock
http://www.phpfreaks.com

Class originated from: kris@h3x.com AT: http://www.devdump.com/phpxml.php

Usage:

<?php
include 'clsParseXML.php';

$xmlparse = &new ParseXML;
$xml = $xmlparse->GetXMLTree('/path/to/xmlfile.xml');

echo "<pre>";
print_r($xml);
echo "</pre>";
?>

The path to the XML file may be a local file or a URL.
Returns the elements of the XML file into an array with
it's subelements as keys and subarrays.

*/

Maybe you can find this ;)

(I made a little adjustment so that I could use 'in memory' xml (= string with xml).

thomas wrote:
> hey everybody,
>
> does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples
> how to parse xml files by php.....
>
> all the pages I found give me too little information, so I was not able
> to solve my whole prob.
>

> thanks in advance,
> thomas

0
s.franke (27)
8/2/2006 5:50:07 PM
thomas wrote:
> hey everybody,
>
> does anyone know a good internet page where I can found some examples
> how to parse xml files by php.....
>
> all the pages I found give me too little information, so I was not able
> to solve my whole prob.
>

> thanks in advance,
> thomas

This site goes into pretty deep detail about how to do it.
http://www.developertutorials.com/tutorials/php/parsing-xml-using-php4-050816/page1.html

It works in PHP5 as well.

Jay

0
jcbarry6 (2)

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXAMPLE 2*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/lastmod.php') ?> .... /*lastmod.php*/ .... <?php echo "This file was last modified: "; echo strftime("%A %B %d %Y"); include('whateverfilename.inc'); ?> ============================= I would like to be able to parse the include if it has php code, and in some cases, create nesting includes (an include within an include). Is this even possible? Any ideas? Any help is certainly appreciated. Thanks! Steven Borrelli Web Developer Kingswood School Steven Borrelli wrote: > Hello, > > I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for > organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some > PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the > include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the in...

Parse XML files with PHP
Hullo everybody, gals and guys! I have been looking for ages for some API to parse a very large XML file, with thousands of nodes in it. I needed to parse the XML file and access its nodes and children. In particular I needed to get certain children from a specified path in the passed XML file. Unfortunately all the classes I found didn't help that much (in particular the CXml you find named in Google).. I got an arry as a result, and it was too difficult to work with it.. But.. luckily I found what I was looking for! It's called MiniXML, you can download at http://minixml.psychogeni...

Parsing XML File
Hey, What I'm doing is the following: - Load XML data a file - Parsing the XML data - Printing some parsed content The problem is that the script execution is stopping before all the content is parsed and printed. Maybe the PHP is out of memory after a while. That would make sense since the XML file is about 2 MB. Someone has any ideas how I can solve this problem? bmichel@gmail.com said: > Hey, > > What I'm doing is the following: > - Load XML data a file > - Parsing the XML data > - Printing some parsed content > > The problem is that the script execution is stopping before all the > content is parsed and printed. > Maybe the PHP is out of memory after a while. That would make sense > since the XML file is about 2 MB. > > Someone has any ideas how I can solve this problem? > Check the max_execution_time in your php.ini You can override it with set_time_limit(), http://www.php.net/set_time_limit That'll allow your script to run for longer, test on a smaller file to ensure your script isn't getting stuck in a loop somewhere and is doing what it should. D -- I tried modifying the value of the max_execution_time in my php.ini. I also tried the set_time_limit() function. Both ways no success... I'm sure the script is not getting stuck somewhere, because I manually divided the XML file into several files. And then, I ran the script for each of those files and it worked. David Gillen wrote: > bmichel@gmail...

Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file
Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file? I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included into a PHP file using <script src="filename.js></script> This code initialises a Javascript variable var u="string"; The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST So, when initialise this variable like var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js files? aa wrote: > Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php > file? > > I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included > into a PHP file using > <script src="filename.js></script> > > This code initialises a Javascript variable > var u="string"; > > The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST > > So, when initialise this variable like > > var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; > > I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error > > Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js > files? js files are not parsed for PHP code unless you specifically tell the webserver to do so. Therefore, "var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>;" in the .js will error since the browser doesn't know what to do. -- Justin Koivisto - spam@koiv...

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP
In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it opened in PHP Designer 2007, Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me. I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would the command line look like in this specific case ? PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program does not allow commandline options. It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened files. ...

When does the php interpreter loads the php file?
Hi All, I'm wondering three facts about php, apache and apache module. 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a apache module or as cgi? 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory? 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory? - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php file. Thak you *** Kim Gijung wrote/escribi� (20 Oct 2004 00:03:35 -0700): > 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a > apache module or as cgi? If I recall correctly phpinfo() calls it "Server API&qu...

php assembly of multiple php files
I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for each form to be included within the shell. The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but with multiple files? When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to the Main calling page? Thank you, QB Question Boy wrote: > I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. > > Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for > each form to be included within the shell. > > The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms > the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as > NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was > submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php > file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but > with multiple files? > > When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to > the Main calling page? > > Thank you, > > QB This has nothing to do with PHP - it's how HTML works. The browser will only send the data for the form being subm...

Modify a php file(model) with php
I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations Thanks you Yoni Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > Thanks you > > Yoni > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including your template (it become one in fact) ? I didn'...

PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS
I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. Can you recommend one ? thanks in advance. Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > try www.mamboserver.com/ imho top-notch reg. sh -- "The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we've finished building it." -- unknown Stefan Hegenbart wrote: >> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. >> >> Can you recommend one ? >> > > try www.mamboserver.com/ > imho top-notch Or if you need something really mighty: www.typo3.org Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > > From - Thu ezPublish: http://www.ez.no/ ...

Parsing a PHP file
In my PHP script, I'd like to examine another PHP file to get information on the classes it will define before I include it (alternatively, getting a list of the classes after I've included it would be fine too). I realize that I could do some regular expressions and hope for the best, but my ideal solution has no chance of misfiring (e.g. capturing something in a comment or string, or missing something because it's on multiple lines). My idea at the moment is to pick apart something like Doxygen or GeSHi and figure out some simple file parsing, but I think that's pretty involved for my aims here. Does anyone have a suggestion? Regards, Ryan Govostes Hm, I just noticed the get_declared_classes() function. I could probably get a before-and-after list and compare them to figure out which classes were added. Any other ideas are still welcome. On 30 Apr 2007 14:09:42 -0700, in comp.lang.php Ryan Govostes <rgovostes@gmail.com> <1177967382.067595.130100@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> wrote: >| In my PHP script, I'd like to examine another PHP file to get >| information on the classes it will define before I include it >| (alternatively, getting a list of the classes after I've included it >| would be fine too). I realize that I could do some regular expressions >| and hope for the best, but my ideal solution has no chance of >| misfiring (e.g. capturing something in a comment or string, or missing >| something because i...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

Adressing node element when parsing xml with PHP and simple XML
I need to get the elements under this XML top structure using simplexml: <PKT> - <Result Name="GetTopWinnersForLastXMinutes" Success="1"> - <Returnset> - <Winner> I am trying to get the elements, associate them in one variable and foreach them under <Winner> like this: foreach($xml->Result.Returnset.Winner as $Winner) But the resulting page is blank. Could anyone please give me a hint? On 28 Nov 2009, Nosferatum <john.olav.o@gmail.com> wrote: > I need to get the elements under this XML top structure using > simplexml: > <PKT> > - <Result Name="GetTopWinnersForLastXMinutes" Success="1"> > - <Returnset> > - <Winner> > > I am trying to get the elements, associate them in one variable > and foreach them under <Winner> like this: > foreach($xml->Result.Returnset.Winner as $Winner) foreach ($xml->Result->Returnset->Winner as $Winner) { /* ... */ } > But the resulting page is blank. Could anyone please give me a > hint? In addition to the above, you can use XPath: <?php /* instantiate a SimpleXMLElement object ... */ $result = $xml->xpath('Result/Returnset/Winner'); foreach ($result as $node) { /* ... */ } ?> -- Curtis Dyer <? $x='<? $x=%c%s%c;printf($x,39,$x,39);?>';printf($x,39,$x,39);?&...

including a PHP file displays the file's content to the user agent (PHP 5.1)
Hi all I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP 4.4 there was no problem. You can download a test script from: http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar Thanks for your help Cheers -- Kristof Cyberwolf wrote: > Hi all > > I'm having a strange problem when upgrading the content management > system eZ publish from PHP 4.4 to PHP 5.1. Some cache files related to > i18n are included with the "include" function, but they are being > displayed to the user agent instead of being parsed by PHP. With PHP > 4.4 there was no problem. > > You can download a test script from: > http://blog.kristofcoomans.be/wp-content/uploads/test.tar > > Thanks for your help > > Cheers > > -- > > Kristof Do any other php pages parse properly? If not, then it will most likely be a problem with your install and/or configuration. If you can parse some php pages, it might be worth checking your PHP 5 configuration, and then Apache's configuration if nothing jumps out at you in there. Is there any particular reason you chose to go with PHP 5? I have heard of lots of people having problems with it, which is why I stay away from it. Well, until I understand it a bit better...

Getting a file via http or evaluating a php file and getting its output
I need to somehow merge two separate web programs written in php together (from the user's perspective). This solution won't be perminant, I just need something done quickly. I was thinking of two different approches. One would be to download a processed version (modified so it will create validating html with the page it's being embeded in) of one of the programs with the other, then just use print to embed it in the page. I couldn't find out how to get a file via http here (http://us2.php.net/manual/en/index.php). Sorry if I missed this in the docs. The other would be t...

TCL/PHP/XML problem: I need to convert an XML file into a TCL list
My TCL proc, XML_GET_ALL_ELEMENT_ATTRS, is supposed to convert an XML file into a TCL list as follows: attr1 {val1} attr2 {val2} ... attrN {valN} This is the TCL code that does this: [TCL] set contents [read $fileID [file size ${fileName}.xml]]; close $fileID if {![string equal $switch -body]} { # ONLY DO THIS IF THE XML CONTENTS CONTAIN NO BODY - WILL UPGRADE AT A LATER DATE 11/24/2006 - PHIL global serverName if {![info exists serverName]} { global env source ./cgi_globals.tcl global serverName } if {[string length [info procs {URL_ENCODE}]] == 0} { source ../url_procs.tcl }; # INCLUDE NEW url_procs.tcl URL TCL LIBRARY if {[string length [info procs {IS_LIST}]] == 0} { source {./tcl_string_tools.tcl} }; # INCLUDE THE TCL STRING LIBRARY CONTAINING PROC is_list IF !FOUND # BLOCK TO CREATE THE PHP SCRIPT TO PIPE INTO php.exe regsub -all {'} [XML_CLEANUP_ATTRIBUTE $contents] {\&#034;} phpEscapedContents regsub -all {"} $phpEscapedContents {\&quot;} phpEscapedContents set php {<? } append php [subst { if (@is_file("./functions.inc.php")) [format %c 123] }] append php { require_once("./functions.inc.php"); } append php [subst { echo xml_to_tcl_list("$phpEscapedContents"); }] append php [subst {[format %c 125] }] append php { ?>} set cannotRunPHP [catch {exec "echo '$php' | php" >@stdout 2>&stderr} errorMsg] if {$cannotRunPHP...

PHP Outputting XML file
I am trying to create an XML file using a PHP script. The XML File looks something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <ConsumerDirectXML> <UserParams id="1" BrokerID="1"/> <LoanParams> <FirstLeinAmt>500000</FirstLeinAmt> <ChooseProductTypeID>1</ChooseProductTypeID> </LoanParams> </ConsumerDirectXML> The part that I don't understand is the following. I have a series of checkboxes with each box having a different value. If a user were to select 3 checkboxes I need to iterate through the array and write to the ChooseProductTypeID field in the XML file as such, <ChooseProductTypeID>1,5,7</ChooseProductTypeID>. I have been able to print out the array variable $num using the following foreach loop: foreach ($total as $num) { print("$num,"); } How would I get this string into the designated XML tag? Currently I am able to write to this XML file using textboxes and the following code for different XML tags in same file. How would I modify what I am currently using for textboxes to use for the checkboxes while utilitzing the foreach loop. Below is the method by which I am writting to my XML file: if ($node_name == "FirstLeinAmt") { if ($value == $firstlein) { // Do nothing } else { $fl_textnode = $child_obj->firstChild; $n...

cron jobs in PHP admin to run a PHP file
I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory and parses a file and adds data to the database. Where it says "command" in cron jobs I don't know what it is looking for? Can I put the name of my php file? This is what I have: Minute Hour Day Month Weekday Command 1 8 1-7 1-31 * myPage.php The reason I am asking is I don't have a clue what PHPadmin wants in the command box. All I want to do is run the php script. Thanks, janis JRough wrote: >I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory > and > parses a file and adds data to the database. Where it says "command" > in cron jobs I don't know what it is looking for? Can I put the name > of my php file? > > This is what I have: > > Minute Hour Day Month Weekday Command > 1 8 1-7 1-31 > * myPage.php > > The reason I am asking is I don't have a clue what PHPadmin wants in > the command box. All I want to do is run the php script. > > Thanks, > janis usually you would put the path to the php interpreter followed by any required options followed by the script file name On May 27, 12:17 pm, JRough <jlro...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory > and > parses a file and add...

php bug? strange end of php file error
Why this code <?php function X() { // echo("commented ?>"); } X(); ?> give the error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" ??? ?> is into a string commented! On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: > Why this code > > <?php > function X() > { > // echo("commented ?>"); > } > X(); > ?> > > give the error > "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" > > ??? > > ?> is into a string commented! no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream of characters and does take ?> into account. I don't think this is a good idea either, but so is it. -- gosha bine makrell ~ http://www.tagarga.com/blok/makrell php done right ;) http://code.google.com/p/pihipi "gosha bine" <stereofrog@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:46e17257$0$31118$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org... > On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: >> Why this code >> >> <?php >> function X() >> { >> // echo("commented ?>"); >> } >> X(); >> ?> >> >> give the error >> "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" >> >> ??? >> >> ?> is into a string commented! > > no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream > of characters and does take ?> into a...

Single PHP file
Hi All, Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a solution already). I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output or the source code by using the extensions php and phps (respectively). So, with one file called "theFile.php" on the server, going to "www.server.com/theFile.php" would show the end result of the php actions, whereas going to "www.server.com/theFile.phps" would show the actual content of the file itself. I thought this could be done by modifying the htaccess file as follows: AddType application/x-httpd-php-source phps RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^(.+)\.phps$ $1.php However this does not work: - if a *.php file exists, then accessing *.php or *.phps returns the end result of the php actions. - if a *.phps file exists, then accessing *.php returns a 404 error, and *.phps shows the actual file contents. Looking for any direction, references, or assistance. Thanks On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:04:18 +0100, Lucanos <lucanos@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a > solution already). > > I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single > PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output > or the source code by us...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Down PHP file via browser ??
Is it possible to download/copy a PHP file through a browser ? (Sorry if it is a stupid question; I don't know and curious, wishing to hear from experts.) Thanks. sb5309@yahoo.com wrote: > Is it possible to download/copy a PHP file through a browser ? No. (Unless the web server is badly configured, or the webmaster wants people to be able to download raw .php files, which is not the case most of the time) -- ---------------------------------- Iván Sánchez Ortega -ivan-algarroba-sanchezortega-punto-es- No me simpatizaasssss! sb5309@yahoo.com wrote: > Is it possible to download/copy a PHP file through a browser ? > > (Sorry if it is a stupid question; I don't know and curious, wishing > to hear from experts.) > > Thanks. No such thing as a stupid question. DISCLAIMER ** I am assuming that you are not evil and just trying to take a peek at someones code without it being normally available, so I'm not going to cover ways to get the source by exploiting buggy code. If you have a question regarding your own code and to stop this from happening, then please post it so we can gave a look There are two ways to look at your question from a legit point of view so i have answered it. 1.) Simply pointing your browser at the url only gives you the executed result of the script unless the file is 1) not executed by php and the server just displays it as plain text 2) the script has security flaws that could be exploited t...

Web resources about - parsing an xml file via php - comp.lang.php

Parsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parsing or syntactic analysis is the process of analysing a string of symbols , either in natural language or in computer languages , conforming ...

Parsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parsing or syntactic analysis is the process of analysing a string of symbols, either in natural language or in computer languages , according ...

Parsing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parsing or syntactic analysis is the process of analysing a string of symbols, either in natural language or in computer languages , according ...

Parsing Parse’s worldwide growth
Parse, the app development platform Facebook purchased last April , is seeing some incredible growth worldwide. Parse CEO Ilya Sukhar recently ...

17 - 1 - Dependency Parsing Introduction-Stanford NLP-Professor Dan Jurafsky & Chris Manning - YouTube ...
If you are interest on more free online course info, welcome to: http://opencourseonline.com/ Professor Dan Jurafsky & Chris Manning are offering ...

Representative Line: JavaScript JSON Parsing
No data interchange format is perfect. ASN.1 ( Abstract Syntax Notation One ) is probably the closest (it's by far the most flexible and comprehensive), ...

Parsing the Unity Bill
The NDP is wrong on secession, the Clarity Act and the Supreme Court

Google Hangouts for Android getting smarter with natural language parsing, consolidated contacts
You've long been able to share your location with contacts in Hangouts chats, but the Google Hangouts for Android app is today getting a little ...

Parsing the difference between the Internet and the Web according to Alan Kay
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

Feature Friday: Phone Number Parsing
... I am pretty sure the former is not. I’ve talked to a few people about this and what I am told is that the Android OS has phone number parsing ...