PHP 5 and PEAR

I've been using PHP for a while now - and have recently been trying
to set up PHP, MySQL and Apache on Windows (for a client).

It seems like all the PEAR stuff under PHP 5 doesn't work out of the box.

It took me a while to track down the go-pear.bat file in the root -
what with all the other garbage in there.

Shouldn't this file get at least a mention in:

  install.txt and /PEAR/go-pear.php

....?

The installation instructions in /PEAR/go-pear.php for Windows
seem rather out of date - and sent me off in totally the wrong
direction :-(
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)

I, Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> wrote or quoted:

> I've been using PHP for a while now - and have recently been trying
> to set up PHP, MySQL and Apache on Windows (for a client).
>
> It seems like all the PEAR stuff under PHP 5 doesn't work out of the box.
>
> It took me a while to track down the go-pear.bat file in the root -
> what with all the other garbage in there.
>
> Shouldn't this file get at least a mention in:
>
>   install.txt and /PEAR/go-pear.php
>
> ...?
>
> The installation instructions in /PEAR/go-pear.php for Windows
> seem rather out of date - and sent me off in totally the wrong
> direction :-(

After:

* Installing PHP 5.0.0 and...
* Running the "go-pear.bat" file;

php_ini(); now gives:

include_path .;C:\php5\pear .;C:\php5\pear

I /swear/ I have never mentioned C:\php5.

My PHP installation is at the "classical" location: C:\php.

C:\php5 isn't mentioned in my php.ini file.

It isn't mentioned in my environmental variables.

It looks like it /might/ be a hangover from the development days -
when the programmers probably had multiple versions of PHP installed.

I can hack around this problem - but would quite like to track down
the cause - if only to find out who is to blame ;-)

Does anyone have any idea where this incorrect path might be coming from?
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 7:18:39 PM
Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> wrote or quoted:

> After:
>
> * Installing PHP 5.0.0 and...
> * Running the "go-pear.bat" file;
>
> php_ini(); now gives:
>
> include_path .;C:\php5\pear .;C:\php5\pear
>
> I /swear/ I have never mentioned C:\php5.
>
> My PHP installation is at the "classical" location: C:\php.
>
> C:\php5 isn't mentioned in my php.ini file.
>
> It isn't mentioned in my environmental variables.
>
> It looks like it /might/ be a hangover from the development days -
> when the programmers probably had multiple versions of PHP installed.
>
> I can hack around this problem - but would quite like to track down
> the cause - if only to find out who is to blame ;-)
>
> Does anyone have any idea where this incorrect path might be coming from?

*Probably* from the registry - since executing the:

PEAR_ENV.reg file and rebooting Apache seems to have rectified the
situation.

I thought unix programmers gave the registry a wide berth ;-)

My next problem is that communication with MySQL (latest version)
doesn't work.

PHPMyAdmin comes up with:

``Cannot load MySQL extension, please check PHP Configuration''.

This happens on PHP 5.0.0 - where the MySQL integration is
*supposed* to be built in.  It happens on the very latest
version of PHPMyAdmin - as well as with earlier versions.

Other attemps to access database using other programs also
produce similar errors - for instance the PEAR that comes
with PHP 5.0.0 says:

``Error during database connection:DB Error: extension not found''

Does anyone else have PHP 5.0.0 and MySQL talking to each
other under Windows? - and if so, what's the mystical
incantation you used to set things up? ;-)
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 7:37:55 PM
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:37:55 +0000, Tim Tyler wrote:

[ snip ]

> ``Cannot load MySQL extension, please check PHP Configuration''.
>
> This happens on PHP 5.0.0 - where the MySQL integration is
> *supposed* to be built in.  It happens on the very latest
> version of PHPMyAdmin - as well as with earlier versions.

[ snip ]

I haven't tried PHP5 yet, but from the ChangeLog:

Version 5.0.0 Beta 1
29-Jun-2003

* Removed the bundled MySQL client library. (Sterling)

PHP5 seems now to be bundled with SQLite and enabled by default.

How to get them successfully talking, that I have no idea.. my servers run
on a competent OS =P

Regards,

  Ian

--
Ian.H
digiServ Network

0
ian770 (487)
7/27/2004 7:55:19 PM
Ian.H <ian@windozedigiserv.net> wrote or quoted:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:37:55 +0000, Tim Tyler wrote:

> > ``Cannot load MySQL extension, please check PHP Configuration''.
> >
> > This happens on PHP 5.0.0 - where the MySQL integration is
> > *supposed* to be built in.  It happens on the very latest
> > version of PHPMyAdmin - as well as with earlier versions.
>
> [ snip ]
>
> I haven't tried PHP5 yet, but from the ChangeLog:
>
> Version 5.0.0 Beta 1
> 29-Jun-2003
>
> * Removed the bundled MySQL client library. (Sterling)
>
> PHP5 seems now to be bundled with SQLite and enabled by default.
>
> How to get them successfully talking, that I have no idea.. my servers run
> on a competent OS =P

http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.databases.php#faq.databases.mysql.php5

....seems to have the answers I seek.  I'll see if it works.

Assuming SQLite is not GPL'd then I'll probably ditch MySQL completely -
and switch to using SQLite.

I /usually/ run PHP under Linux - but unfortunately, some of my clients
are now likely to be wanting to run it under Windows :-|
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 8:14:21 PM
Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> wrote or quoted:
> Ian.H <ian@windozedigiserv.net> wrote or quoted:
> > On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:37:55 +0000, Tim Tyler wrote:
>
> > > ``Cannot load MySQL extension, please check PHP Configuration''.
> > >
> > > This happens on PHP 5.0.0 - where the MySQL integration is
> > > *supposed* to be built in.  It happens on the very latest
> > > version of PHPMyAdmin - as well as with earlier versions.
> >
> > [ snip ]
> >
> > I haven't tried PHP5 yet, but from the ChangeLog:
> >
> > Version 5.0.0 Beta 1
> > 29-Jun-2003
> >
> > * Removed the bundled MySQL client library. (Sterling)
> >
> > PHP5 seems now to be bundled with SQLite and enabled by default. [...]
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.databases.php#faq.databases.mysql.php5
>
> ...seems to have the answers I seek.  I'll see if it works.

I changed php.ini as follows:

 extension_dir = "./"

....to...

 extension_dir = "C:/php/ext/"

....and...

 ;extension=php_mysql.dll

....to...

 extension=php_mysql.dll

....and I copied every single DLL file from C:\php to C:\WINNT.

....and it now /seems/ to be working OK ;-)
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 8:36:42 PM
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:37:55 GMT, Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote:

>Does anyone else have PHP 5.0.0 and MySQL talking to each
>other under Windows?

There are so many more logical ways to run Apache/PHP/Mysql.  Why on
earth stick something as insecure as Windows in the mix?

Seriously, check out Solaris for Intel if you need a big company
behind you (aka no linux).

--
gburnore@databasix dot com
                  How you look depends on where you go.
                                      |  �۳�ݳ޳�ݳ��ۺݳ޳�ݳݳ޳�ݳ��۳
DataBasix                             |  �۳�ݳ޳�ݳ��ۺݳ޳�ݳݳ޳�ݳ��۳
                                      |  �۳ 3 4 1 4 2  ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 �۳
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division |     Official Proof of Purchase
      Want one?  GET one!   http://signup.databasix.com
gburnore (668)
7/27/2004 8:49:21 PM
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:36:42 GMT, Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote:

>...and I copied every single DLL file from C:\php to C:\WINNT.

 You were doing good up to this point - if you can find what you copied, get
rid of them.

 The right way to get a set of DLLs to be loadable by a process is to add the
directory to the PATH environment variable. If you start copying stuff into the
Windows system directories you end up in DLL Hell pretty easily.

--
Andy Hassall <andy@andyh.co.uk> / Space: disk usage analysis tool
http://www.andyh.co.uk         / http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space
Andy Hassall wrote:

>  The right way to get a set of DLLs to be loadable by a process is to
> add the directory to the PATH environment variable. If you start
> copying stuff into the Windows system directories you end up in DLL
> Hell pretty easily.

I have a somewhat different problem: after setting everything right (the
DLLs are in the right location, the PATH variable is set correctly etc) I
have managed to change the "The specified module could
not be found" error into "The operating system cannot run %1". The issue
appears when I try to load the php_ldap.dll extension, and depends whether
the ssleay32.dll is present in the PATH ('cannot run' error) or not ('could
not be found' error, which makes sense).

Can that be fixed somehow, or is it a PHP5 bug? I beg for answers, since
this is a rather rgent matter for me.

Thanks,

Berislav

Gary L. Burnore <gburnore@databasix.com> wrote or quoted:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:37:55 GMT, Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote:

> >Does anyone else have PHP 5.0.0 and MySQL talking to each
> >other under Windows?
>
> There are so many more logical ways to run Apache/PHP/Mysql.  Why on
> earth stick something as insecure as Windows in the mix?

Because that's what one of my clients wants to use.

Basically they are a Windoze shop, already have a windows box - and don't
think they'll be able to swing putting anything else on the box with the
rest of the IT department.

Getting them to use PHP in the first place is quite good enough for me.

Much of their existing server-side material and experience is with ASP -
and I don't want to make the decision to use PHP any harder for them by
telling them they need to install an OS they have little experience of.

Security isn't much of an issue.  Their system is facing an existing
intranet, and it isn't ever likely to be made publicly accessible.

What it seems they mostly want is not security and stability -
but the ability to put together something that works rapidly.

They can always upgrade their server to a proper piece of equipment
at a later date - if they decide they need to do so.
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 9:54:48 PM
Andy Hassall <andy@andyh.co.uk> wrote or quoted:
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:36:42 GMT, Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote:

> >...and I copied every single DLL file from C:\php to C:\WINNT.
>
>  You were doing good up to this point - if you can find what you copied, get
> rid of them.

At this stage, that sounds like a pointless, risky exercise to me ;-)

>  The right way to get a set of DLLs to be loadable by a process is to
> add the directory to the PATH environment variable. If you start
> copying stuff into the Windows system directories you end up in DLL
> Hell pretty easily.

I don't terribly much care whether my path variable or my Windows system
directory is what gets more clogged up - but I *would* prefer it if the
program worked *without* forcing me to clog up one or another part of my
system.
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
7/27/2004 10:23:48 PM
"Tim Tyler" <tim@tt1lock.org> wrote in message news:I1Iy7w.JuG@bath.ac.uk...
> I've been using PHP for a while now - and have recently been trying
> to set up PHP, MySQL and Apache on Windows (for a client).
>
> It seems like all the PEAR stuff under PHP 5 doesn't work out of the box.

PHP5 doesn't work out of the box...duh!

I will wait for PHP 5.2 :-)

--
Obey the Clown - http://www.conradish.net/bobo/

0
chernyshevsky (2297)
7/27/2004 11:49:11 PM
Tim Tyler wrote:

> Security isn't much of an issue.  Their system is facing an existing
> intranet, and it isn't ever likely to be made publicly accessible.
>
> What it seems they mostly want is not security and stability -
> but the ability to put together something that works rapidly.
>
> They can always upgrade their server to a proper piece of equipment
> at a later date - if they decide they need to do so.

Try persuading them to network another Windows Box with BigApache which
has all you'll need in one installable package.

TTFN

Michael

--
..\.\-i-k-e...        (remove thebacon to reply)
feoh: by? frofur, fira gehwylcum, sceal ?eah manna gehwylc,
Michael Fudge <mikef@winthebaconrem.demon.co.uk> wrote or quoted:

> Try persuading them to network another Windows Box with BigApache which
> has all you'll need in one installable package.

After reading your post, I looked briefly at BigApache.

My experience with installing Apache/PHP/MySQL *did* powerfully
suggest the need for a "proper" install bundle - rather than
the chaotic mess of manually editing obscure corners of ".ini"
files and manually copying DLLs into the Windows system folder
that I went through with the standard installation instructions.
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with me...

Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
Hi, Guys=EF=BC=8Cwhen I run my site ,I got some errors: Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR \Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path=3D'F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files \PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the include_path=3Dinclude_path=3D".;F:\Progr...

PHP 4 vs PHP 5
Over the past year or so I have been teaching myself php and have exclusively used php 5. I now need to create a script to handle form information on a server running php 4 (we will upgrade to 5, but it may be a while). I will be creating and testing the script on a local server with php 5.2, then uploading for final testing and deployment on a server with 4.1.2. Now this may be vaque, but what I need to know, for a script that is just going to take a html form post information and up to 6 word files uploaded, and then email them as an attachment with the data, is there any major change betw...

PHP-4 to PHP-5 Conversion
I found a wonderful downgrade (PHP-5 to PHP-4) script by Alan at <http://www.akbkhome.com/svn/akpear/PHP_DownGrade/>. Anyone have or came across PHP-4 to PHP-5 conversion script? -- | Just another PHP saint | Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com ...

Compatibility problem, php 4 vs php 5? Using wamp 5, having some problems
Sorry if I too obviously clueles, but I'm just starting editing our web-site that was prepared by someone else. The web-site is running at a Norwegian web-hotel (www.domeneshop.no), running php 4. Our site (www.widenoja-design.no) works ok, menu-choices and all. When I serve the same files from my local disk for editing and testing, the menus no longer work. I'm running Wamp 5 with the php 4 module loaded and enabled. Any clues? Is there any directives I can put in my files to force php 4 execution? I am able to switch to another software bundle locally if you have a strong recomm...

patch Roadsend PHP SiteManager with php 5
how to use Roadsend PHP SiteManager with php5, any clues ?? ...

PHP 5 or PHP 4 compatible codes
Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 (backward compatible)? -- | Just another PHP saint | Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote: > Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how > many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any > compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 > (backward compatible)? Basically, if you code for...

PHP 4 & PHP 5 at the same time
Hi, I've decided it's time to take PHP5 for a spin, but all the hosts I use are still only on PHP4, so I need to keep PHP4 running and operational on my dev box. My dev environment is a Windows XP Pro Machine with Apache 1.3.33 and PHP 4.4.0 I'm sure many of you have PHP4 and PHP5 running on a Windows Box with Apache as your server. I'm particularly interested in being able to use ports to decide what version of PHP I am running, so I can just add a port number to see how a page will perform in PHP5. ie: http://randomsite/index.php -> PHP4, http://randomsite:81/i...

Question of PHP-4 vs PHP-5
When debugging the blowfish utility I noticed that $bf = new Crypt_Blowfish($mykey); echo("BF: " . $bf"); Outputs the word "OBJECT" on a PHP-4 linux system and "OBJECT id #1" on a windoze PHP-5 system Can anyone confirm this is correct and even better - explain what the output of each is please (I dont understand PHP classes yet) tks tony tony@tony.com wrote: > > When debugging the blowfish utility I noticed that > > $bf = new Crypt_Blowfish($mykey); > echo("BF: " . $bf"); > > Outputs the word "OBJECT...

gtcmclient for php not working with php 5.3.x
Hello This client does not work any longer with php versions greater then 5.2.x as several php functions used have been deprecated as of 5.3.x. I am not going to provide any further support for this. As I am now focusing my work on porting it to NodeJS. Dave ...

add PHP 5.3 to WAMP PHP versions
My application uses PHP 5.3. I am trying to add the right php 5.3 version for Windows 7 64 bit threadsafe to the current WAMP SErver. I checked the archives: http://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/archives/ Is this the right one? Tuesday, March 22, 2011 2:43 PM 10512387 php-5.2.9-Win32-VC6-x86.zip Things are breaking in the app. thanks On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 5:43:36 PM UTC-7, jans wrote: The easiest would be to install Wamp Server 2. I located that on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/wampserver/files/WampServer%202%20-%20Extensions/PHP/WampSer...

Can I learn PHP 5 with PHP 4 book?
Hi I would like to learn PHP and I know we are at version 5. A friend let me use 2 of his books but they cover PHP 4. Is that ok for starting to learn the language? Or should I go straight with a PHP 5 book ? Thanks a lot Patrick varois83 wrote: > Hi > > I would like to learn PHP and I know we are at version 5. A friend > let me use 2 of his books but they cover PHP 4. Is that ok for > starting to learn the language? Or should I go straight with a PHP 5 > book ? > > Thanks a lot > > Patrick > I'd recommend going straight for a PHP 5 book. Whi...

PHP 4.X vs PHP 5.x
When does it really matter? I have read that PHP5 has a stronger object model, is that really helpful? walterbyrd wrote: > When does it really matter? I have read that PHP5 has a stronger object > model, is that really helpful? > It is if you're doing OO programming - which I much prefer. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > &l...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importanc...

Running PHP 4 and PHP 5 together in vhost environment.
Folks, We are running PHP 4 right now on our servers and would like to give people the option of experimenting/using PHP 5 if they desire. Our system are RedHat Linux running Apache 1.3.x -- would have really like to run both PHP 4 and PHP 5 together as modules, but that seems to be impossible due to name conflicts. The only other solutions we saw were to run PHP5 as CGI (which had drawbacks), or try running a proxy server (below). Our requirements were that it had to support multiple virtual hosts, allow people to try out PHP5 by just giving a file a .php5 extension, suppor...

Running PHP 4 & PHP 5 together as modules
Folks, We would like to upgrade our servers to PHP 5 and PHP 4 together as modules on the same server (not as cgi, not passing requests to another server). I did some extensive searching on this and we ran some tests over a year ago and did not find a solution (other than proxy forwarding to a PHP 5 configured server). When PHP went to version 4 from version 3, it was possible to run both at the same time, and have users select by file extension, i.e. .php4,.php5. It seems a naming conflict within the code itself prevents that from working with PHP 5. Has anyone discovered a wa...

Running PHP 4 and PHP 5 together on Apache/Linux
Folks, We have been running PHP 4.x on Apache 1.3.x with no problems. After the first upgrade from php3 -> php4 were were able to load both modules for php 3 and php 4 with no problem. With an AddType directive we forced php 3 execution for just those files ending in php3. Thought we could do the same with php 5. We have a lot of folks on 4 who may not be ready to upgrade yet, so we were planning on letting php 4 handle anything ending in ..php or .php4 -- and use php 5 for just php5 extensions. Did the same thing as before in our Apache Config, we ...

Migrate PHP 2.0 code to PHP 5.x

testing PHP 5 with Apache 2 and php info file
When I go to look for php info file in the browser all i get is the actually words. <?php phpinfo(); ?> any obvious problems? thanks ...

Running PHP 4 and PHP 5 together as modules, same Apache
Folks, I work for a web provider and we would really like to start allowing people to experiment with php 5 on their websites without forcing an overall upgrade and potential code problems. Did some extensive searches and have seen ideas about running php 5 via cgi or using mod_proxy so that if folks access their site as php5.sitename.com -- we pass it through to an apache server configured for php5. When the last 'major' php upgrade ocurred from 3 to 4. It was possible to have folks change their file extension to .php4 and they could use the 'new' v...

Web resources about - PHP 5 and PEAR - comp.lang.php

Endicott Pear Tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... . According to Charles S. Tapley, a President of the Bay State Historical League, White recounted that Endecott personally planted the pear ...

Violet Pear (@violetpearmedia) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Violet Pear @ violetpearmedia ...

Match-3 Fruit Jelly's Puzzle - Pop The Bubbles And Pears In A Cool Jam Mania Explosion FREE by Golden ...
Get Match-3 Fruit Jelly's Puzzle - Pop The Bubbles And Pears In A Cool Jam Mania Explosion FREE by Golden Goose Production on the App Store. ...

Apples and pears II - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore tillwe's photos on Flickr. tillwe has uploaded 9267 photos to Flickr.

BARBARA WINDSOR'S PEAR TREE - YouTube
Barbara Windsor, a Marylebone local, planted the last of 53 new pear trees on Weymouth Street today with the help of school girls from Queen's ...

CSIRO says Korean pears are the best way to prevent hangovers
There is a better cure for a hangover than the stock standard fry-up and injection of coffee.

Oh-so-sweet for Pear Tart
Oh-so-sweet for Pear Tart

Can pears stop hangovers? The CSIRO is on the case
The solution to your hangover woes could cost as little as $7 a kilo.

Poached pear and mascarpone cheesecake
Poached pear and mascarpone cheesecake

Bombers look for upside with Pears on track
... through demanding pre-season. AS ESSENDON'S pre-season campaign turns to more of a football focus, it has been the performance of Tayte Pears ...