f



PHP 5.2.0 and Python 2.5

Hi Guys,

I need some wisdom from you. Is it possible to have PHP pages posting
to python scripts on the server side and returning values back to the
calling PHP files? Like, if my enterval.php form's action=" think.py",
would the two scripts be able to talk to each other?

Thanks and Best Regards,

"Shortash"

0
zebra05 (4)
2/1/2007 10:08:15 AM
comp.lang.php 32646 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
898 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 9

Shortash wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> 
> I need some wisdom from you. Is it possible to have PHP pages posting
> to python scripts on the server side and returning values back to the
> calling PHP files? Like, if my enterval.php form's action=" think.py",
> would the two scripts be able to talk to each other?
> 
> Thanks and Best Regards,
> 
> "Shortash"

Hi,

I don't know about Phyton (it is on my shortlist of languages I want to 
learn), but from PHP you can call Phyton with CURL.
That is: if you mean a real POST (HTTP) to a webserver, that happens to be 
running Phyton.
CURL is able to catch the output produced by that script, so you have 2-way 
communication.

If you want to call Phyton from commandline, have a look at the exec() 
functions and its nephews.

Both can be found at www.php.net.

And more: What I heard of Phyton, it is glued to whatever you can think of, 
so maybe another way of PHP <-> Phyton communication exists. But I don't 
now anything about that. :-)

Regards,
Erwin Moller
0
2/1/2007 1:43:54 PM
Thanks Erwin, i will investigate the option you mentioned.

Regards,

"Shortash"


On Feb 1, 3:43 pm, Erwin Moller
<since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_m...@spamyourself.com> wrote:
> Shortash wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
>
> > I need some wisdom from you. Is it possible to have PHP pages posting
> > to python scripts on the server side and returning values back to the
> > calling PHP files? Like, if my enterval.php form's action=" think.py",
> > would the two scripts be able to talk to each other?
>
> > Thanks and Best Regards,
>
> > "Shortash"
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know about Phyton (it is on my shortlist of languages I want to
> learn), but from PHP you can call Phyton with CURL.
> That is: if you mean a real POST (HTTP) to a webserver, that happens to be
> running Phyton.
> CURL is able to catch the output produced by that script, so you have 2-way
> communication.
>
> If you want to call Phyton from commandline, have a look at the exec()
> functions and its nephews.
>
> Both can be found atwww.php.net.
>
> And more: What I heard of Phyton, it is glued to whatever you can think of,
> so maybe another way of PHP <-> Phyton communication exists. But I don't
> now anything about that. :-)
>
> Regards,
> Erwin Moller


0
zebra05 (4)
2/1/2007 4:02:01 PM
Shortash wrote:

> I need some wisdom from you. Is it possible to have PHP pages posting
> to python scripts on the server side and returning values back to the
> calling PHP files?

Also take a look at:
http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.virtual.php

-- 
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
Geek of ~ HTML/CSS/Javascript/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux

* = I'm getting there!
0
2/2/2007 9:51:02 AM
Thanks Toby, will keep you all updated on my blunders :-)

"Shortash"

On Feb 2, 11:51 am, Toby A Inkster <usenet200...@tobyinkster.co.uk>
wrote:
> Shortash wrote:
> > I need some wisdom from you. Is it possible to have PHP pages posting
> > to python scripts on the server side and returning values back to the
> > calling PHP files?
>
> Also take a look at:http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.virtual.php
>
> --
> Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
> Contact Me ~http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact
> Geek of ~ HTML/CSS/Javascript/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux
>
> * = I'm getting there!


0
zebra05 (4)
2/2/2007 11:13:53 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4
Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4 I've been testing Joomla as a content manager for the County offices, and it looks pretty good. Unfortunately, I decided to upgrade it from the 1.0.13 version to 1.5 as we get ready to go live with the web site... and the update installation gives an error in XML processing, which seems (from what I've been able to dredge up in forum discussions) to stem from a known bug in PHP 5.0.4... I've seen this same error from a couple of other programs that want to upload XML data to PHP based server software, too, so I'm inclined to believe the problem is on the server side and that it has at least something to do with PHP, i.e. either a bug or at least a setup/config problem... So I decided to upgrade the PHP from 5.0.4 to 5.2.4, but I couldn't find a binary set for Fedora 4, so it has to be compiled.... and I can't get it to install. Actually, that's not quite true - I did get it to install with the base config, but that didn't include some needed stuff (e.g. mysqli), and when I took the config parameters from the 5.0.4 version (from the output of aboutphp.php) and tried those with the config build, it complained about not finding apxs. I don't find apxs anywhere on the system, so I'm stuck there (as far as building the PHP 5.2.4). The install docs from php.net call for you to build Apache from source, which I gather will create apxs as part of the build, but - having now...

php degugger on php 5.2.2 (xampp 1.6.2) real brainer
Hi, I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't work at all. Ok, what i did: copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext directory next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: [debugger] extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll debugger.enabled=on debugger.profiler_enabled=on debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 debugger.JIT_host = clienthost debugger.JIT_port = 7869 Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache crashes and windows gives me a window telling me that this application will be closed !@!! what is wrong ? im running windows xp sp2 thanks in advance Piotr Nowak pisze: > Hi, > > I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't > work at all. > > Ok, what i did: > > copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext > directory > next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: > > [debugger] > extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll > debugger.enabled=on > debugger.profiler_enabled=on > debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 > ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL > debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 > debugger.JIT_host = clienthost > debugger.JIT_port = 7869 > > > Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache > crashes and windows gives me a window telling me that this application >...

WinXP SP2,Apache 2.0.52, MySQL 5.0.0, PHP 5.01
I'm having a little trouble getting MySQL to load with Apache. Apache and PHP are working OK, but MySQL isn't loading. I know php.ini is loading because the following lines are in php.ini: extension_dir = "C:\Program Files\PHP" extension=php_mysql.dll and the error I get when Apache starts up is: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic load library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\php_mysql.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found. php_mysql.dll is definitely there. This same setup ( MySQL 5.0.0, PHP 5.01) works unchanged with the Abyss Web Server, so I know MySQL a...

Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) PHP/5.0.5 multiple output
A newbie question: With the config mentioned in the topic, all on localhost, Win xpsp2, i created a caledar-table. The output should be a daily calendar for half a year with about 15 cols. So everything works fine on the console, output is as it should be. But when calling the script via apache, the table is either truncated or it comes twice or three times or i get an 404-Error with the table appended. Any hints? Many thanks in advance Thomas Hermann On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:15:14 +0200, Thomas Hermann <thomashermann@gmx.net> wrote: >A newbie question: > >With the config...

if time = 3 seconds, how do i set the values of the time steps 0,0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0 to -9999 from time =3 seconds
Hi &nbsp; I have 18 inputs (arrays) which contain certain statistics and if time&nbsp;&nbsp;= 3 seconds, set the values of time step 5.0 to -9999.0. &nbsp; I was wondering if there is an efficient way to do this without using a lot of case statements? &nbsp; Thank you. Hello AdrianT, it's not really clear to me what you want to do... I suspect: you have an array containing values and you want to output them with a fixed timing of 3 seconds: you should use a for loop autoindexing trough your array and sending the value to your indicator/output/whatever. Put a "wait for next multiple" into your for loop. Or do you want to have a minimum time delay of 3 seconds? Again use a for loop, get the time value and use a InRange&amp;Coerce with minimum set to 3 seconds... Or you should explain more precisely what you need... Hi Thanks for that. Let me explain. &nbsp; The time may vary. Let me give an example. if time&nbsp; = 2.1, I want to set the time step's &nbsp;3.0 and 5.0's values to -9999.0. if the time =0.1 seconds then I want to set 0.2,0.3, 0.5 etc values to -9999.0 etc .................................................................... &nbsp; Can you please help? Thank you. Hello TUDS, do you use different accounts/nicknames ? Well, that's easy, at least for a sorted array: Search for your time-value in the array (Threshold 1D array). Fill all elements from that index till the end with your "error...

WIN2K, Apache 2.0.5 and PHP 5
hi Everyone, I hope (actually I'm sure) someone can help me to solve my problem. I installed Apache V 2.0.53 on Windows 2000 pro SP4 (including latest Windows patches). Installed PHP version is V 5.0.4 Installed folder locations: Apache: E:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2 PHP 5: E:\usr\PHP5 I added the above path to the PHP folder to the PATH environment variable. The http.conf of Apache containes the following entries: <<< start snippet: >>> LoadModule php5_module "E:/usr/php/php5apache2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php # configure the path...

Install of APACHE 2.5.9 and PHP 5.2.3
Hello, I install the apache server in my Red Hat Linux with ssl support (using openssl 0.9.8) In this step my Apache server started without any problem After this i install php 5.2.3 and i Had this : /etc/init.d/httpd start Syntax error on line 37 of /usr/lib/httpd/modules/httpd.conf: Cannot load /php/libphp5.so into server: /php/libphp5.so: undefined symbol: EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size A problem occured, preventing Apache to start Please any one can help me thank's On 12 Jun, 16:06, baroudi <baroudi.abdelmou...@gmail.com> wrote: > > /etc/init.d/http...

Who is using python-ldap with Python 1.5.x and 2.0-2.2?
HI! I'd like to hear from the Python community whether support for Python version prior to 2.3 is still needed in python-ldap. Please tell me which Python version you're using and why it'd be important for you to have python-ldap updates still supporting it. BTW: Actually older Python versions are not tested with recent python-ldap since at least two years. But I'd like to clearly decide on that. Ciao, Michael. -On [20080616 15:55], Michael Ströder (michael@stroeder.com) wrote: >I'd like to hear from the Python community whether support for Python >version prior to 2.3 is still needed in python-ldap. Please tell me >which Python version you're using and why it'd be important for you to >have python-ldap updates still supporting it. Not that I use python-ldap at work, but our lowest Python version is 2.3 and we're working towards making 2.5 the default. Hopefully that helps you for versions used. :) -- Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(-at-)in-nomine.org> / asmodai イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/ | GPG: 2EAC625B But the time has come when all good things shall pass... Michael Ströder wrote: > Please tell me > which Python version you're using We do have one venerable machine here at work using python2.2 with python-ldap2.0.0pre04. As you can see, we haven't bothered to update either in quite a while ;-) > and why it'd be impor...

Migrate PHP 2.0 code to PHP 5.x
Hello ppl, I have old php code that is written in PHP 2 version... now i want to move/ migrate the whole code into latest version of PHP. Is there any tool or tips and tracks to migrate code. ~thanks Vijay. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Vm wrote: > Hello ppl, > > I have old php code that is written in PHP 2 version... now i want to > move/ migrate the whole code into latest version of PHP. > Is there any tool or tips and tracks to migrate code. > > > ~thanks > Vijay. Hello, well, have a look at the register gloabls settings and other gloabl vars. then I would use the following in the old code: ini_set('error_reporting',8191); // E_ALL & E_STRICT ini_set('display_errors',true); and then just run it and have a look at the error messages which will come up. I don't know about any automated way to make this. It will be try and fix errors, to solve this. regards, johannes ke�ler -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.11 (GNU/Linux) iEYEARECAAYFAkp8PCQACgkQE++2Zdc7Etc3xwCgqMEGEkrSbcBpV5xUl3UerZ7K YQQAn12Fk+bg0lQ+lo0CxaxysqPwPOaE =Oq26 -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- On 07 Aug 2009, johannes ke�ler <mail@bananas-playground.net> wrote: > Vm wrote: >> Hello ppl, >> >> I have old php code that is written in PHP 2 version... now i >> want to move/ migrate the whole code into latest version of >> PHP. Is there any tool or tips and tracks to migrate code. &...

IIS6/FastCGI/PHP 5.2.6 to 5.2.9 upgrade loses MSSQL
I have a client who has two web servers running Windows Server 2003 with IIS6, on which I installed FastCGI and PHP 5.2.6 last summer, so that I could write in PHP instead of ASP. The PHP pages use the mssql extension to talk to an external SQL Server. This is all working fine. Today I tried to upgrade PHP on one of them from 5.2.6 to 5.2.9, using the nts msi installation file from php.net. The upgrade went easily, although I had to re-add the .php extension in the IIS configuration. However, I then discovered that the mssql module would no longer load. The PHP log file said php_mssql.dll couldn't be loaded with error Unknown (0). The dll was definitely there and in the correct place. After failing to discover why, I reverted to 5.2.6 and it all worked again. So my question is: what does 5.2.9 want that is different from 5.2.6 in this environment? Thanks in advance Tony -- Tony Mountifield Work: tony@softins.co.uk - http://www.softins.co.uk Play: tony@mountifield.org - http://tony.mountifield.org Tony Mountifield wrote: > I have a client who has two web servers running Windows Server 2003 > with IIS6, on which I installed FastCGI and PHP 5.2.6 last summer, > so that I could write in PHP instead of ASP. > > The PHP pages use the mssql extension to talk to an external SQL Server. > > This is all working fine. > > Today I tried to upgrade PHP on one of them from 5.2.6 to 5.2.9, using > the nts msi installation file from php.net. ...

Please Reproduce: PHP 5.2 -> 5.3 Windows Apache2.2 crash
Hi, Recently moved from 5.2 to 5.3. Now Apache will crash on loading pretty much all my pages with this in the error report; szAppName : httpd.exe szAppVer : 2.2.14.0 szModName : php5ts.dll szModVer : 5.3.1.0 offset : 0000c266 Eventually found out how it happens. If I pass to a function an undefined variable as per example; function testing($var1,$var2){ return 1; } echo testing($undefined1,$undefined2); It will crash. No error in Apache log, no error in PHP log. If I define $undefined2 before calling testing() then it won't crash. Whether I define $undefined1 or not (strangely, if not strange enough already) doesn't make any difference, only causes a crash on the second or higher variable in the function definition. Whether or not I specify $var2 = null or any other value in the function definition; it will still crash if $undefined2 is not previously defined. Looking at the changes between 5.2 and 5.3 ; I assume this problem has spawned from this reported change "The newer internal parameter parsing API has been applied across all the extensions bundled with PHP 5.3.x. This parameter parsing API causes functions to return NULL when passed incompatible parameters. There are some exceptions to this rule, such as the get_class() function, which will continue to return FALSE on error" Now; I'm sure you may say, well that's just bad coding practice, you should always define your variab...

Is Php built in function ' imagecreate()' compatible in Php version 5.2.2 ?
Hi All, I have the php version 5.2.2 . When I am using " $im = imagecreate(......); " I am getting the following message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\server.php on line 32" I want to know whether "imagecreate()" is compatible in PHP version 5.2.2.? saikiran.iitkgp@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I have the php version 5.2.2 . When I am using > > > " $im = imagecreate(......); " I am getting the following message > > > "Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:\Program > Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\server.php on line > 32" > > > I want to know whether "imagecreate()" is compatible in PHP version > 5.2.2.? > It looks like you're missing the gd extension. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== edit php.ini ;extension=php_gd2.dll to extension=php_gd2.dll ...

AIX 5.2/php 5.3.2 'make cli' says it succeeds, but no executable
.... Generating phar.php /bin/sh[14]: /usr/local/SRC/php-5.3.2/sapi/cli/php: not found make: The error code from the last command is 127. # make cli echo '\ \ Target "cli" is up to date. CREDITS config.w32 php_cli_readline.c Makefile.frag php.1 php_cli_readline.h README php.1.in php_cli_readline.lo TODO php_cli.c php_cli_readline.o cli_win32.c php_cli.lo tests config.m4 php_cli.o On Apr 8, 10:50=A0am, tkevans <evanst...@gmail.com> wrot...

Apache 2.0.50 php 4.3.8 Aix 5.2
I have apache 2 already installed and working. aixstar root /usr/httpd/bin > ./httpd -l Compiled in modules: core.c mod_access.c mod_auth.c mod_include.c mod_log_config.c mod_env.c mod_setenvif.c prefork.c http_core.c mod_mime.c mod_status.c mod_autoindex.c mod_asis.c mod_cgi.c mod_negotiation.c mod_dir.c mod_imap.c mod_actions.c mod_userdir.c mod_alias.c mod_so.c ../configure --with-apxs2=/usr/httpd/bin/apxs --with-oci8=/ora01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.1.0 --enable-ftp --enable-sigchild --disable-libxml Works fine, without displaying any errors. m...

perl 5.8.2.0 base fileset is in AIX 5.2 or is in 5.3?
Did this base fileset first appear in 5.2 or did it first appear in 5.3? (I don't have 5.3 hosts, so I can't check that.) Thanks! -Dan Dan Foster wrote: > Did this base fileset first appear in 5.2 or did it first appear in 5.3? > > (I don't have 5.3 hosts, so I can't check that.) > > Thanks! > > -Dan Not really sure, but I think appearance was with 5.3. Checking at my site and found the highest level on a 5.2 machine was 5.8.1.12 - never seen a 5.8.2.0 on a 5.2 machine In article <dqgafi$jfe$1@online.de>, Friedhelm Neyer <Friedhelm.Neyer...

Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 on Win2k crashing
I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test the new version. Everything works except PHP (version 5.1.4): when starting Apache, it pops out a message saying that it is unable to locate the module (even set on the correct path!), stops the execution and exits. On the other side, PHP works fine with Apache 2.0.55, so It's not a problem of a broken build. Got ideas? Thanks. -- Massimo Lombardo unwiredbrain@gmail.com wrote: > I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test > the new version. > Everything works except PHP (version ...

freebsd-5.2.1+ php-4.3.9 + gd-2.0.33
Hello there, I am tryin to compile PHP with GD support under FreeBSD-5.2.1: # cd php-4.3.11 # ./configure \ --with-gd=/usr/local/src/gd-2.0.33/ \ --with-png-dir=/usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/ \ --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/src/zlib/ \ --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/src/jpeg-6b/ .... checking for GD support... yes checking for the location of libpng... /usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/ If configure fails try --with-jpeg-dir=<DIR> configure: error: libpng.(a|so) not found. why libpng.(a|so) not found ? # ls -l /usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/libpng.a -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 160448 May 31 12:48 /usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/libpng.a What is my mistake? Where to read about correct way to install php + gd + libjpeg + libpng ? Encapsulin wrote: > Hello there, > I am tryin to compile PHP with GD support under FreeBSD-5.2.1: > > # cd php-4.3.11 > # ./configure \ > --with-gd=/usr/local/src/gd-2.0.33/ \ > --with-png-dir=/usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/ \ > --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/src/zlib/ \ > --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/src/jpeg-6b/ > > ... > checking for GD support... yes > checking for the location of libpng... /usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/ > If configure fails try --with-jpeg-dir=<DIR> > configure: error: libpng.(a|so) not found. > > why libpng.(a|so) not found ? > > # ls -l /usr/local/src/libpng-1.2.8/libpng.a > -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 160448 May 31 12:48 > /usr/loca...

imagerotate problem with PHP 4.3.9
Recap: Using imagerotate within PHP 4.3.9 - PHP 5.2.0 for both XP and Linux, all using GD2 If you rotate an image 180 degrees, all is fine If you rotate an image > 0 degrees and < 180 degrees, or > 180 degrees and < 360 degrees, while the image will rotate, its dimensions are somehow not refactored and as a result you get a rather annoying black bar in the newly-rotated image, along with part of your image being cropped off. I learned about a possible workaround with ImageMagick's convert command, but has anyone found a better solution (other than using XP's built-in image rotation routines)? Thanks Phil On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:45:03 +0200, comp.lang.php <phillip.s.powell@gmail.com> wrote: > Recap: > > Using imagerotate within PHP 4.3.9 - PHP 5.2.0 for both XP and Linux, > all using GD2 > > If you rotate an image 180 degrees, all is fine > > If you rotate an image > 0 degrees and < 180 degrees, or > 180 degrees > and < 360 degrees, while the image will rotate, its dimensions are > somehow not refactored and as a result you get a rather annoying black > bar in the newly-rotated image, along with part of your image being > cropped off. > > I learned about a possible workaround with ImageMagick's convert > command, but has anyone found a better solution (other than using XP's > built-in image rotation routines)? Depends on what you want from it, how would you like it to behave...

Re: [tao-users] ACE 5.3.5 + TAO 1.3.5 + CIAO 0.3.5 beta released #2 #2
Hi Alex, > What are OCI's plan's for a supported TAO 1.4 release and developer > guide? Will this effect the release of the 1.3 guide? This is an excellent question - I'm sure Malcolm Spence will pitch in when he has a chance and I suspect that OCI will be supporting TAO 1.4 in due time. None of the changes in TAO 1.4 should affect the relevance of the info in the TAO 1.3 developer's guide - there's just more new stuff to document as time permits. Take care, Doug ...

Apache 2.2.4 ignores PHP 5.2.4 scripts on Win2K3
Hi all PHP newbie here, 1) I disabled IIS. 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP and ZIP extensions. Installers: apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Error log shows that PHP was configured: .... [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.4 configured -- resuming normal operations [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Server built: Jan 9 2007 23:17:20 .... If I add any PHP code to the index.html file it is ignored: <?php print "My Test"; ?> or <?php phpinfo(); ?> Any ideas? -- thanks, bill "AlterEgo" <someone@dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:13em57122h92h15@corp.supernews.com... > Hi all PHP newbie here, > > 1) I disabled IIS. > 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. > 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP > and ZIP extensions. > > Installers: > apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi > php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi > > Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: > PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" > LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" &g...

PHP 5.0.2 and tomcat 4.0
I am using PHP 5.0.2 and tomcat 4. whenever load the the PHP pages through IE, it gives the following error. java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: send at net.php.servlet.send(Native Method) at net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:190) at net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:214) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:1264) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Sta...

<?= does not work on Windows XP Apache 2.2.x and PHP 5.2.4
When i do <?php echo "This works fine"; ?> Everything works fine. But when i do <?= "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? Best Regards, Nicos On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:06:26 +0200, Nicos <nicoskk@gmail.com> wrote: > When i do > <?php > echo "This works fine"; > ?> > Everything works fine. But when i do > <?=3D "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? It relies on short_open_tags, which have been disabled by default for a = = very long time now. Don't rely on them, only keep the setting on for = legacy code that still uses it for which you have no time to rewrite it,= = and use full tags in new code. -- = Rik Wasmus ...

[BUG] REALGlot 2.0 and REALBasic 5.5.2
Hello. I know I'm boring... BUT... REALGlot (2.0 currently available on RB website) is still not working with REALBasic latest version (5.5.2 currently available on RB website). - http://highspeed.realsoftware.com/REALbasic55/REALGlotOSX.sit - http://highspeed.realsoftware.com/REALbasic55/REALbasicMacOSX.sit Is it planned to release at last a version of REALGlot working and compatible with REALBasic? Is there someone at REALSoftware that works on this application and who could just correct the encoding bug revealed when importing strings from REALGLot xml files to REALBasic...

[ANN] Python 2.5.5 Release Candidate 2.
On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm happy to announce the release candidate 2 of Python 2.5.5. This is a source-only release that only includes security fixes. The last full bug-fix release of Python 2.5 was Python 2.5.4. Users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest release of Python 2.6 (which is 2.6.4 at this point). This releases fixes issues with the logging and tarfile modules, and with thread-local variables. Since the release candidate 1, additional bugs have been fixed in the expat module. See the detailed release notes at the website (also available as Misc/NEWS in the source distribution) for details of bugs fixed. For more information on Python 2.5.5, including download links for various platforms, release notes, and known issues, please see: http://www.python.org/2.5.5 Highlights of the previous major Python releases are available from the Python 2.5 page, at http://www.python.org/2.5/highlights.html Enjoy this release, Martin Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de Python Release Manager (on behalf of the entire python-dev team) ...

Web resources about - PHP 5.2.0 and Python 2.5 - comp.lang.php

Python - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the ...

Pregnant woman bitten by python in bedroom
A pregnant woman remained "calm" after she was bitten by a python in her bedroom at the Sunshine Coast.

Python caught on video 'eating the neighbours' cat'
GRAPHIC CONTENT: Brisbane snake catcher captures the moment a carpet python made a meal out of a neighbourhood feline.

106 Burmese pythons captured in Florida hunt, including 15-footer
AL.com 106 Burmese pythons captured in Florida hunt, including 15-footer AL.com DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — The 106 Burmese pythons captured over a ...

Ars Cardboard classics—the stupid fun Monty Python Fluxx
... embarrassment. But it was absolutely true that I wanted those two extra cards. And that, ladies and gentleman is the joy of Monty Python- themed ...

Local python hitches ride in Zimbabwean farmer's engine bay
Filed under: Humor , Ownership , Weird Car News , Ford , Safety , Africa , Truck Serpentine belts are an integral part of a car's engine. Actual ...

Successful Snake Hunt Shines Light On Florida’s Python Problem
After a monthlong snake hunt, the 106 Burmese pythons captured in Florida may not put a dent in the invasive species' growing numbers, but wildlife ...

106 Burmese pythons captured in Florida hunt
Thousands of pythons, far from their natural habitat in Southeast Asia, are believed to be stalking Florida wildlife in the beleaguered Everglades ...

Prospective web developers, it’s time to tame Python [Deals]
Python’s name isn’t accidental it’s one of the most flexible and wide-reaching web development languages around. It can seem intimidating to ...

Michael White Dies: ‘Rocky Horror,’ Monty Python Producer Was 80
Michael White , the Scottish producer whose long list of largely U.K. stage and film credits include Monty Python and the Holy Grail , The Rocky ...

Resources last updated: 3/23/2016 8:59:32 PM