f



php can't load php.ini

Hi people!
It seems to be that php 5.3.2 can't load the php.ini file. And I don't
know why. Can anybody help me?!

Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/lib

okay, there I copied the "php.ini" file, and

Loaded Configuration File => (none)

tells me, not loading... even I checked the access rights of the file.


For any ideas thank you in advance


Tamer
0
Tamer
3/22/2010 8:11:29 PM
comp.lang.php 32646 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

3 Replies
1095 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 31

Tamer Higazi wrote:
> Hi people!
> It seems to be that php 5.3.2 can't load the php.ini file. And I don't
> know why. Can anybody help me?!
> 
> Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/lib
> 
> okay, there I copied the "php.ini" file, and
> 
> Loaded Configuration File => (none)
> 
> tells me, not loading... even I checked the access rights of the file.
> 
> 
> For any ideas thank you in advance
> 
> 
> Tamer

Did you stop and start Apache (assuming, of course, you're running the 
PHP on Apache)?

Who is the owner and what are the permissions for the file?

-- 
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
3/22/2010 12:59:10 PM
On Mar 22, 8:59=A0am, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Tamer Higazi wrote:
> > Hi people!
> > It seems to be that php 5.3.2 can't load the php.ini file. And I don't
> > know why. Can anybody help me?!
>
> > Configuration File (php.ini) Path =3D> /usr/local/lib
>
> > okay, there I copied the "php.ini" file, and
>
> > Loaded Configuration File =3D> (none)
>
> > tells me, not loading... even I checked the access rights of the file.
>
> > For any ideas thank you in advance
>
> > Tamer
>
> Did you stop and start Apache (assuming, of course, you're running the
> PHP on Apache)?
>
> Who is the owner and what are the permissions for the file?

Also, be sure that /usr, /usr/local, and /usr/local/lib are executable
by all...
0
matt
3/23/2010 1:22:05 PM
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 22/03/10 13:59, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> Tamer Higazi wrote:
>> Hi people!
>> It seems to be that php 5.3.2 can't load the php.ini file. And I don't
>> know why. Can anybody help me?!
>>
>> Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/lib
>>
>> okay, there I copied the "php.ini" file, and
>>
>> Loaded Configuration File => (none)
>>
>> tells me, not loading... even I checked the access rights of the file.
>>
>>
>> For any ideas thank you in advance
>>
>>
>> Tamer
> 
> Did you stop and start Apache (assuming, of course, you're running the
> PHP on Apache)?
> 
> Who is the owner and what are the permissions for the file?
> 

Tried to look in the apache error file ?

regards,
johannes ke´┐Żler
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkuo0SUACgkQE++2Zdc7EtddRwCfe/mG/Cac96Vu0R5iuhC4eZTO
wu8An225i648HSdLN2zjmInYfhMyED4G
=poWh
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
0
ISO
3/23/2010 2:33:09 PM
Reply: