PHP mail function #2

Hello, can any one help me with the following issue:

    I use PHP mail function to send emails, when I receive these
emails I find some exclamation marks (!) added in the text, this is
weird. Can any one help me.

Hello,

on 02/13/2008 05:39 PM Ahmad said the following:
> Hello, can any one help me with the following issue:
>
>     I use PHP mail function to send emails, when I receive these
> emails I find some exclamation marks (!) added in the text, this is
> weird. Can any one help me.

It seems you have lines in your messages that need to be encoded
properly with quoted-printable encoding.

You may want to try this MIME message compose and sending class that can
do that for you without having to learn too much about message encoding
standards:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,