PHP mail() function problem

Hi all,

I want to send mails using php mail() function, my web server is
apache on linux i just add this line to my code
 ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg');

i'm sending emails to users at the same domain ....@must.edu.eg but it
didn't send mail also it don't give any errors

but i'm sure that mail server is working coz when i'm trying to send
mails to the same domain through outlook it works well.

i tried to send to hotmail it sends just one mail but when i tried
again the same happened no mails sent with no error.

where do u think the problem????

noha khalifa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to send mails using php mail() function, my web server is
> apache on linux i just add this line to my code
>  ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg');
>
> i'm sending emails to users at the same domain ....@must.edu.eg but it
> didn't send mail also it don't give any errors
>
> but i'm sure that mail server is working coz when i'm trying to send
> mails to the same domain through outlook it works well.
>
> i tried to send to hotmail it sends just one mail but when i tried
> again the same happened no mails sent with no error.
>
> where do u think the problem????

You didn't show your code, so it's impossible to tell.

You shouldn't be using ini_set for 'sendmail_from' - that's just a
default value.  Rather, you should be using the From: header in your
mail() command to set who it is from.

If you were able to get one email sent to hotmail, then you are able to
connect to an MTA.  But is this MTA set up to limit the number of emails
sent in a certain period of time?

Additionally, how do you know the email didn't get sent?  If you're
checking to see if it has been received, that's not accurate.  It could
have been dumped by the receiving email system as spam, for instance.

The code you're using would be a big help in helping with your problem.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

$EMail="nkhalifa@must.edu.eg";

$headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=windows-1256' . "\r\n";

// Additional headers

$headers .= "Bcc: nkhalifa@must.edu.eg\r\n" ;

ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg');
// Mail it
mail($EMail, $subject, $message, $headers);
In article
<1f0bdefb-4d89-4e6c-b9f8-506935235b4b@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
 noha khalifa <ChickenLittle78@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is my code
>
> $EMail="nkhalifa@must.edu.eg";
>
> $headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
> $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=windows-1256' . "\r\n";
>
> // Additional headers
>
> $headers .= "Bcc: nkhalifa@must.edu.eg\r\n" ;
>

> ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg');
> // Mail it
> mail($EMail, $subject, $message, $headers);

What's in the sendmail log file?  Is it picking up the mail in the queue
and sending it out?  Or is your message still sitting in the sendmail
queue?  Or is it something else?

If it's being sent out and you're not getting it, it's most likely being
intercepted by anti-spam filtering on a mail host between must.edu.eg
and hotmail.  Try setting 'Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="US-ASCII"'.  Many spam filters toss HTML email.  I personally
think it's evil and won't let my email client display it.

Or are you trying to send spam and failing.

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...
[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by ignored]

0
vilain2 (2187)
11/12/2008 6:21:05 PM
"Michael Vilain" <vilain@NOspamcop.net> wrote in message
> In article
> <1f0bdefb-4d89-4e6c-b9f8-506935235b4b@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,

<snip>

> [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by
> ignored]

Why is that, Michael?

0
jess3255 (39)
11/12/2008 7:15:26 PM
noha khalifa wrote:
> This is my code
>
> $EMail="nkhalifa@must.edu.eg";
>
> $headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
> $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=windows-1256' . "\r\n";
>
> // Additional headers
>
> $headers .= "Bcc: nkhalifa@must.edu.eg\r\n" ;
>

> ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg');
> // Mail it
> mail($EMail, $subject, $message, $headers);

Rather than use ini_set, you should be adding to your header:

"From: users@must.edu.eg\r\n"

It often helps to also have

"ReplyTo: users@must.edu.eg\r\n"

Additionally, the last header should NOT have "\r\n" after it.

You don't show what's in $subject, but that, also, should not have
"\r\n" after it.  It may be OK.

You're also sending only html email.  What about those who can't display
html?  Additionally, some spam filters will filter out html-only email
(or at least increase the score, which might get you filtered).

If you're going to send html email, you really should use PHPMailer.  It
does a lot of this for you, and makes your life much easier.
Additionally, it will allow you to send the email as both text and html,
so those who can't receive html can still see it, and spam filters are
less likely to boot it out.

Hope this helps.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
jstucklex (14659)
11/12/2008 7:48:48 PM
In article <7%FSk.4285$pr6.2319@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com>,
 "Jessica Griego" <jess@example.com> wrote:

> "Michael Vilain" <vilain@NOspamcop.net> wrote in message
> > In article
> > <1f0bdefb-4d89-4e6c-b9f8-506935235b4b@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
>
> <snip>
>
> > [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by
> > ignored]
>
> Why is that, Michael?

s/n ratio < 1

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...
[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by ignored]

0
vilain2 (2187)
11/12/2008 8:14:19 PM
> In article <7%FSk.4285$pr6.2319@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com>,
> "Jessica Griego" <jess@example.com> wrote:
>
>> "Michael Vilain" <vilain@NOspamcop.net> wrote in message
>> > In article
>> > <1f0bdefb-4d89-4e6c-b9f8-506935235b4b@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> > [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by
>> > ignored]
>>
>> Why is that, Michael?
>
> s/n ratio < 1

LOL.

Well if they can't figure out how to use a newreader, they probably do need
a bit of coddling when they try to program. :)

0
jess3255 (39)
11/12/2008 8:39:25 PM
I used also phpmailer and again no emails sent :(
I tried to change 'Content-Type: text/HTML' into 'Content-Type: text/
plain' and it now sends to hotmail well.

but it don't send to the other mails in the domain must.edu.eg
In article
<5d21a48e-50d4-4bb7-84e0-873ae3475b14@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
 noha khalifa <ChickenLittle78@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to change 'Content-Type: text/HTML' into 'Content-Type: text/
> plain' and it now sends to hotmail well.
>
> but it don't send to the other mails in the domain must.edu.eg

Something in that domain is blocking the email.  You didn't answer my
question about the sendmail log files.  When you email to must.edu.eg
addresses, what's in the log file?  If it's not sending messages, it's
broken either on the php server, mail isn't transmitting off the
machine, or something outside the machine is rejecting/blocking the
mail.  All you can do is fix your php server and local mail problems.
Everything else is beyond your control.

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...
[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by ignored]

0
vilain2 (2187)
11/13/2008 8:42:03 AM
Sorry , but i don't know from where i can get sendmail log, my
webserver is on linux o/s and path of senmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail

Where i can find log file

noha khalifa wrote:
> Sorry , but i don't know from where i can get sendmail log, my
> webserver is on linux o/s and path of senmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail
>
> Where i can find log file

It will be under your /var/log directory - perhaps a subdirectory in
there.  Exactly where depends on your setup.

And how do you know you can't send to them?  It's entirely possible you
can send to them but it's being booted out by their server (as with your
problem with gmail).

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
jstucklex (14659)
11/13/2008 10:27:21 AM
noha khalifa wrote:
> I used also phpmailer and again no emails sent :(

No mails are sent - or no mails are received?  There is a huge difference.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
jstucklex (14659)
11/13/2008 10:27:48 AM
In article
<990c131c-7dcb-4f08-b602-a88d0a4b99f5@h23g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
 noha khalifa <ChickenLittle78@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry , but i don't know from where i can get sendmail log, my
> webserver is on linux o/s and path of senmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail
>
> Where i can find log file

Most likely by contacting your system adminstrator and involving them in
this problem.  They'll have access to the log files.  If you are the
sysadmin, you should know this already.

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...
[I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically by ignored]

0
vilain2 (2187)
11/13/2008 8:08:32 PM
I checked the Log file and i found the following lines :

Nov 17 14:13:30 MUST-WebServer sendmail[2294]: mAHCDUn9002294:
to=28495@must.edu.eg, ctladdr=users@must.edu.eg (48/48),
delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=31760, relay=
[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (mAHCDUbS002295 Message
accepted for delivery)

Nov 17 14:13:30 MUST-WebServer sendmail[2297]: mAHCDUbS002295:
to=<28495@must.edu.eg>, delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp,
pri=122094, relay=must.edu.eg, dsn=5.1.2, stat=Host unknown (Name
server: must.edu.eg: host not found)
noha khalifa wrote:
> I checked the Log file and i found the following lines :
>
> Nov 17 14:13:30 MUST-WebServer sendmail[2294]: mAHCDUn9002294:
> to=28495@must.edu.eg, ctladdr=users@must.edu.eg (48/48),
> delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=31760, relay=
> [127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (mAHCDUbS002295 Message
> accepted for delivery)
>
> Nov 17 14:13:30 MUST-WebServer sendmail[2297]: mAHCDUbS002295:
> to=<28495@must.edu.eg>, delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp,
> pri=122094, relay=must.edu.eg, dsn=5.1.2, stat=Host unknown (Name
> server: must.edu.eg: host not found)

It looks like there is a problem at must.edu.eg.

nslookup shows:

 > nslookup -type=mx must.edu.eg
Server: example.com
Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Non-authoritative answer:
must.edu.eg     MX preference = 12, mail exchanger = must-mail.must.edu.eg

must.edu.eg     nameserver = must.edu.eg
must.edu.eg     nameserver = must-mail.must.edu.eg
must.edu.eg     nameserver = MUST-WEB.must.edu.eg

However, trying to get an authoritative answer:

 > nslookup -type=mx must.edu.eg must.edu.eg
Server:  must.edu.eg
Address:  192.168.5.3

DNS request timed out.
     timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
     timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to must.edu.eg timed-out

Here's a problem - 192.168.5.3 is a private address (per RFC1918) and
cannot be routed over the internet.  It looks like they are using this
as an internal email server, but their DNS record is set up incorrectly.

(ping must.edu.eg also shows trying to get to this internal address.)

I don't what your DNS says about must.edu.eg, but it should be similar
(if you're operating from outside of this domain).

must-mail.edu.eg is a live email server (on 62.241.129.2).

It would be very interesting to see what the following commands (good in
either Linux or Windows) shows on your system:

nslookup -type=mx must.edu.eg

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
jstucklex (14659)

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

php's mail() function // permission problems
Hi all. I'm trying to get php's mail() function working. When I use it at the moment, I get: /var/log/messages: Jul 14 13:23:27 mail sendmail[22171]: NOQUEUE: Milter (mimedefang): to error state /usr/local/apache2/logs/error_log: Program mode requires special privileges, e.g., root or TrustedUser. I have checked in the PHP newsgroups, and they assure me it is a problem with my sendmail setup... I have installed sendmail (8.12.8) as per included instructions and read the SECURITY file. The following permissions set: -r-xr-sr-x 1 root smmsp 611974 Mar 5 21:37 /usr/...

Scrolling problem with php web page
Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? For some reason, my left nav bar does not scroll properly on my php page - index2.php Below is a link to the page with a detailed description of the problem. The page itself is a demonstration of the problem. http://clearpointsystems.com/112/index2.php I'm not sure if the problem is with the style sheet, IE6, my code, or what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! "deko" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMgKc.11657$Pn7.9107@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? > > For some reason, my left nav bar does not scroll properly on my php page - > index2.php Below is a link to the page with a detailed description of the > problem. The page itself is a demonstration of the problem. > > http://clearpointsystems.com/112/index2.php > > I'm not sure if the problem is with the style sheet, IE6, my code, or what. > Any help is appreciated. Thanks! > wrong newsgroup.... anyway, the problem appears to be referencing an external stylesheet. when the css directives are placed within the page it works fine. still, seems to be limitation with IE6 not rendering page and scrollong properly when using external style sheet. "deko" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMgKc.11657$Pn7.9107@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? > > For some reason, my left na...

php mail function
i have set up a feedback form that emails the results. my web host says it will not work if the email is coming from nobody. this is their answer "you are just going to have to learn to tell your scripts to generate th emails as someone@yourdmain - not just as nobody." does anyone know how to make this happen? Quinonez wrote: > i have set up a feedback form that emails the results. my web host > says it will not work if the email is coming from nobody. this is > their answer "you are just going to have to learn to tell your > scripts to generate th emails as someon...

Problem with PHP mail()
The built in mail() function for PHP is supposed to return true/false. Unfortunately, instead of mine returning a false, it crashes with an "Internal Server Error" message. Is this a common problem, and can it be fixed through code? I called my IPP's tech support. The tech thought it was weird, and put in a service order - but I'm still curious if it's an error I can handle. Any thoughts? ..oO(Sanders Kaufman) >The built in mail() function for PHP is supposed to return true/false. >Unfortunately, instead of mine returning a false, it crashes with an >...

php mail problem
I think I have it narrowed down. If I do "sendmail -t dave@myhost.com" it works great. No errors in the log. If I do "mail -s "test" dave@myhost.com" it also works great. No errors in the log. So I feel good in saying that sendmail is working properly. According to the www.php.net website sendmail is what php uses. I also verified this in the php.ini file. So that leaves either a misconfiguration in php or bad data being fed to the mail client. I did a "mail("dave\@myhost.com","test subject", "Test Body"); " as sugg...

About PHP::: Error/Problem PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array():
Hi Everyone ============================================================== About PHP::: Error/Problem PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): ============================================================== In the past i use my code/script work fine with Mandrake 9.1 - 10.1 ( + apache ,mysql ) Now i move to redhat EL4 with the same code/script I got error can't login to my code. and found error on /var/log/httpd/error_log like this PHP Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/html/website_in_server/showdata.php or PHP Warning: my...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

PHP mail () function configuration
hi every body, i have a problem which is when i was checking my mail() form it work fine but the problem is that the form configuration is not set correctly, in details: the from var is not working and the from is set to be my host provider email is the sender, so they told me to configure the php.ini file and i dont know what is this file and how to configure it. thanks in advance shror www.s7els7.com www.beachtoursegypt.com www.mobidp.com On Feb 22, 2:32 am, "shror" <shahi...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi every body, > > i have a problem which is when i was checking my...

PHP mail() function and maillog
Hello. Under linux, when I use the mail() function in php there seems to be no record of it in any mail log file or system messages. Anyone know where the log of mails sent might be stored? I know the code to send the mail is running, but I want to confirm that the server is trying to send out the mails. Thanks, Dave. -- Fermat was right. David Gillen wrote: > Hello. > > Under linux, when I use the mail() function in php there seems to be no record > of it in any mail log file or system messages. Anyone know where the log of > mails sent might be stored? I know the code to ...

PHP mail function is spammer?
I don't understand why any message sent with mail functions is automatically stored in the spam by Gmail. Sillaba While the city slept, Sillaba atona (NOSPAM@tin.it) feverishly typed... > I don't understand why any message sent with mail functions is > automatically stored in the spam by Gmail. > There could be many and varied reasons... Are you setting a return path? And is that the same as the address the mail "comes" from? Does the mail you are sending have a "from" address that corresponds to the server you are sending from? Does the mail you are ...

php send mail problem
Current, I have a function to send UTF-8 encoded HTML Format email to user. But my found that the produced email sometime accidently being injected with the ! sign....... e.g. <td> sometime become <!td> here is the code for that function $sql = "select * from user where userid='$userid'"; $res = send_sql($sql); //Get Reserve staff info $row = mysql_fetch_array($res); $fusername = $row["UserName"]; $femail = $row["Email"]; $message= ERNST."<html><body>"; $message.= "Hi ".htmlspecialchars($fusername).",&l...

when receiving the mail(php mail function), the variable's last value is getting converted to $ or # replacing the digit

does PHP mail() function depend on sendmail?
We're installing a new server at the office and this will be the first server we set up from which we host our website. We got tired of dealing with Interland and decided to bring our hosting in-house. The guy doing most of the work struggled with sendmail for awhile and then gave up. Now he's installing Postit, or Postfix, or whatever it's called. Does the PHP mail function depend on sendmail, or can it use any mta software? Hi, lawrence wrote: > We're installing a new server at the office and this will be the first > server we set up from which we host our website. W...

Problem sending e-mail from PHP
I'm running FreeBSD 4.8 with Postfix and PHP. Postfix is working fine. I'm using a couple of PHP applications which fail to send mail. I can't find anything in the maillog. When using SMTP from PHP mail is being sent. I want the native PHP mail function to work properly. In my php.ini the sendmail_path points to the correct location for the postfix sendmail wrapper. The sendmail wrapper also works fine when used from a command line. Here are the relevant parameters for mail in php.ini [mail function] ; For Win32 only. #SMTP = localhost ; For Win32 only. #sendmail_from = me@localhost.com ; For Unix only. You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t -i"). sendmail_path =/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i Any hints on what the problem might be and how to solve it ? - Ron In article <bfv7t4$mam$1@news.hccnet.nl>, "Ron Bakker" <Ron.Bakker@hccnet.nl> wrote: > I'm using a couple of PHP applications which fail to send mail. > I can't find anything in the maillog. > [snip] > The sendmail wrapper also works fine when used from a command line. > [snip] > Any hints on what the problem might be and how to solve it ? chmod 4755 /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail Any luck? hth -- Bulworth : funha@fung.arg | My email address is ROT13 encoded, decode to mail --------------------------|-------------------------------------------------- <http://www.phplab...

I tried posting to it (I am subscribed and have posted to it successfully before, but this time I got this error message: >> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. >> >> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) >> failed: >> >> php-general@lists.php.net >> SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: >> host pair1.php.net [76.75.200.58]: 550 we're manly enough already WTH...

PhP, Access/SQL, Date comparison problem. (I'm new to PhP)
Hi All! I'm fairly new to PhP and basicly trying to learn right now. Now I have a problem - I have a fairly large collection of movies which people keep borrowing from me. And then not returning. So I've put together an Access database with three tables - my media library, a list of friends and email addresses, and a borrow table which uses foreign keys from the other two tables to see who has borrowed what. Borrow Table also has two other fields - the date borrowed, which is set to equal now() inside of access, and the date due, which is set to equal now()+14 - they are both &...

html e-mail seding problem with php...
Hi to all, I have the following html mail sender code written in php. It is working properly but my problem is, code doesn't send the text correctly which is in the varible "$mesaj". Code sends some unreadable text. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx all. Note: I put the sample image of the problem in: http://www.wiliw.com/problem2.gif Cem Louis <? $mesaj = "��i&#304;&#305;I&#351;&#350;&#287;&#286;"; $mailtext = "<html><head>"; $mailtext .= "<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text...

How to embed youtube player in php mail function

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

foreach problem moving from php v4.3.0 to php v4.3.10
I am trying to figure out why the code listed below works in php v4.3.0 but not in v4.3.10: $string = "Param1=Val1;Param2=Val2;Param3=Val3"; $exploded_string = explode(";",$string); foreach($exploded_string as $param){ list($key, $value) = split("=",$param); ...additional code... } It works fine in v4.3.0, but when I run it on a server running v4.3.10 I get an error because $param is an Array. It should be a regular scaler variable. On the first iteration $param should equal 'Param1=Val1...

Web resources about - PHP mail() function problem - comp.lang.php

Talk:Trigonometric functions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Mathematics , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Mathematics on Wikipedia. If ...

Eating chocolate 'improves brain function' - study
... news for those with a sweet tooth - a recent study has found that regular chocolate consumption is associated with better cognitive function. ...

Using Functions to Make Better Abstractions
... (code that is tightly coupled to its own implementation details). I was wrong. I was wrong because I had an incomplete understanding of functions. ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Google Maps for iOS adds detour function, 3D touch support
Google has extended its pit-stop feature the ability to find places to stop off on journeys to iPhone and iPad users with the release of Google ...

LVMH's Hublot May Be Next Brand for Smart Functions, Biver Says
Hublot will probably be the next LVMH watch brand to add smart functions, following TAG Heuer’s footsteps in combining Swiss craftsmanship and ...

Yahoo Begins Grim Job of Closing Functions, Laying Off Staff
Yahoo Food is closing, and other digital magazines on tech, travel and beauty are also scheduled for closing or major cutbacks.

Compliance Risk Study Shows Compliance Function Needs New Initiatives to Protect Its Hard-Won Gains
Financial institutions’ compliance functions have come a long way, but they still have some distance to travel before they reach the right strategic ...

A 3D Printed Jet Engine Appears to Function
... jet engine . You may remember seeing a 3D printed jet engine grace our front page back in October. That one was beautiful didn’t function . ...

‘World Of Warcraft’ Alpha Removes Gold From Garrison Missions, Water Striders No Longer Function Everywhere ...
... build deploying soon to the alpha server, garrison missions no longer reward gold and the water-walking Water Strider mounts no longer function ...