php mail function

i have set up a feedback form that emails the results. my web host says
it will not work if the email is coming from nobody. this is their
answer "you are just going to have to learn to tell your scripts to
generate th emails as someone@yourdmain - not just as nobody."
does anyone know how to make this happen?

0
quinonez (27)

Quinonez wrote:
> i have set up a feedback form that emails the results. my web host
> says it will not work if the email is coming from nobody. this is
> their answer "you are just going to have to learn to tell your
> scripts to generate th emails as someone@yourdmain - not just as
> nobody."
> does anyone know how to make this happen?

By using the fourth argument of the mail() function to send a "From:
someone@yourdomain" header.

See: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

JW

0
jw137 (829)
12/17/2004 3:23:12 PM
how would i set this up?

0
quinonez (27)
12/17/2004 4:15:54 PM
On 17 Dec 2004 08:15:54 -0800, Quinonez <quinonez@gmail.com> wrote:

> how would i set this up?

Nothing to set up, just include the from argument:

mail('to email', 'subject', 'message', 'From: yourstruly@yourdomain.com');

--
Thomas

SELECT date FROM wife WHERE bitching = '0' AND sex = '1'
ive set this up like so

<?
mail("quinonez@gmail.com", "subject", "my message", "From:
webmaster@masterscommissioneurope.com\r\n");
?>

but im still not recieving the emails.....
the host says its because it has to be SENT from an address on the
server...wouldnt this make that possible?

0
quinonez (27)
12/17/2004 5:25:30 PM
Is the server masterscommissioneurope.com?

Mark

0
mark8915 (3)
12/17/2004 10:53:22 PM
yea i got it ....thanks

0
quinonez (27)

PHP mail() function failing to send mail
Hi everyone, Our setup: PHP 4.3.11, FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE, Sendmail 8.1, 1 host environment, 2 jails. Our problem: While we can send email from the command line just fine in one of the jails, we cannot use the php mail() command to send email using sendmail at all. The function, when executed, does absolutely nothing. No error, no reports to the maillog, nothing. I've read somewhere that it's "not possible" to send mail using the php mail() function within a freebsd jail, but i'm nearly certain we have it working this way on another server, but can't seem to figure out the issue. Anyone know any tests we can do to learn more? Thanks. Check out the log messages from your sendmail... If it's not logging anything, try increasing (temporarily) the log level (24 should be more than enough) Probability says that you're running into a permission issue with sendmail. Probably your PHP/Apache user is not allowed to relay email. I'm not sure this might apply since I am not familiar to BSD, but, had similar problems with a RH machine just a few days ago ...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-returns? 2. The message, from the web form, contains newlines. I assume all newlines need carriage-returns inserted in front of them? 3. The headers are created, in the web form processing, by appending newline-terminated strings to a variable (e.g.: headers .= "blah: yadda\n";). I presume that this string likewise needs carriage-returns inserted before the newlines? 4. I've seen mention of problems with "hanging carriage-returns." I presume that simply means there should be no line, blank or otherwise, that contains a carriage-return w/o an accompanying newline? Assuming all the above to be true, my four parameters would look like: recipient: "somebody@example.com" subject: "Some subject" message: "Some message\r\ntext\r\ngoes here\r\n" headers:...

PHP mail function #2
Hello, can any one help me with the following issue: I use PHP mail function to send emails, when I receive these emails I find some exclamation marks (!) added in the text, this is weird. Can any one help me. Hello, on 02/13/2008 05:39 PM Ahmad said the following: > Hello, can any one help me with the following issue: > > I use PHP mail function to send emails, when I receive these > emails I find some exclamation marks (!) added in the text, this is > weird. Can any one help me. It seems you have lines in your messages that need to be encoded properly with quoted-printable encoding. You may want to try this MIME message compose and sending class that can do that for you without having to learn too much about message encoding standards: http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage -- Regards, Manuel Lemos PHP professionals looking for PHP jobs http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/ PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP http://www.phpclasses.org/ ...

PHP mail() function problem
Hi all, I want to send mails using php mail() function, my web server is apache on linux i just add this line to my code ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg'); i'm sending emails to users at the same domain ....@must.edu.eg but it didn't send mail also it don't give any errors but i'm sure that mail server is working coz when i'm trying to send mails to the same domain through outlook it works well. i tried to send to hotmail it sends just one mail but when i tried again the same happened no mails sent with no error. where do u think the problem???? noha khalifa wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to send mails using php mail() function, my web server is > apache on linux i just add this line to my code > ini_set('sendmail_from', 'users@must.edu.eg'); > > i'm sending emails to users at the same domain ....@must.edu.eg but it > didn't send mail also it don't give any errors > > but i'm sure that mail server is working coz when i'm trying to send > mails to the same domain through outlook it works well. > > i tried to send to hotmail it sends just one mail but when i tried > again the same happened no mails sent with no error. > > where do u think the problem???? You didn't show your code, so it's impossible to tell. You shouldn't be using ini_set for 'sendmail_from' - that's just a default value. Rather, you should be ...

PHP mail() function and maillog
Hello. Under linux, when I use the mail() function in php there seems to be no record of it in any mail log file or system messages. Anyone know where the log of mails sent might be stored? I know the code to send the mail is running, but I want to confirm that the server is trying to send out the mails. Thanks, Dave. -- Fermat was right. David Gillen wrote: > Hello. > > Under linux, when I use the mail() function in php there seems to be no record > of it in any mail log file or system messages. Anyone know where the log of > mails sent might be stored? I know the code to send the mail is running, but > I want to confirm that the server is trying to send out the mails. > > Thanks, > Dave. The default location of the mail log on linux machines is: /var/log/mail ...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP mail function is spammer?
I don't understand why any message sent with mail functions is automatically stored in the spam by Gmail. Sillaba While the city slept, Sillaba atona (NOSPAM@tin.it) feverishly typed... > I don't understand why any message sent with mail functions is > automatically stored in the spam by Gmail. > There could be many and varied reasons... Are you setting a return path? And is that the same as the address the mail "comes" from? Does the mail you are sending have a "from" address that corresponds to the server you are sending from? Does the mail you are sending have anything in it that could be construed as spam? eg, html email with much graphics, little text, etc Is the server you are running off on any spam lists? There are more issues to consider, but I can't think of any right now (just come back from the pub ;-) ) Theoretically, if you are sending a few emails out from the mail function, you shouldn't suffer too much, unless some of, or all, or more than, the above are an issue. Hope that helps, Nige -- Nigel Moss http://www.nigenet.org.uk Mail address will bounce. nigel@DOG.nigenet.org.uk | Take the DOG. out! "Your mother ate my dog!", "Not all of him!" On 2007-08-01, nice.guy.nige <nigel_moss@deadspam.com> wrote: > Are you setting a return path? And is that the same as the address the mail > "comes" from? > Does the mail you are sending have a "from" address th...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php mail() function does nothing
Hey everyone, We've got FreeBSD 5.3, with Sendmail running. All we want to do is to get sendmail to send emails to another server for actual outbound email. We've got a very basic php script which utilizes the mail() function, but for some reason, sendmail is never getting the command from PHP. So, we can successfully send email using sendmail from the command prompt, but when it comes to using the PHP mail() function, nothing happens. Not even an error message from PHP. We have in our php.ini a direct path all the way to sendmail configured. I'm at a loss as to why PHP mail() isn't even spitting back an error. The maillog shows nothing from PHP. Are there any variables, extensions that need to be compiled, etc to make mail() work? Thanks!! tencip: > > We have in our php.ini a direct path all the way to sendmail > configured. I'm at a loss as to why PHP mail() isn't even spitting > back an error. The maillog shows nothing from PHP. > > Are there any variables, extensions that need to be compiled, etc to > make mail() work? Did you set sendmail_from? That may be it as well. Also perform a trace of sendmail when PHP goes to send an email. Also note from the manual: " For the Mail functions to be available, PHP must have access to the sendmail binary on your system during compile time. If you use another mail program, such as qmail or postfix, be sure to use the appropriate sendmail wrappers that come wit...

PHP mail () function configuration
hi every body, i have a problem which is when i was checking my mail() form it work fine but the problem is that the form configuration is not set correctly, in details: the from var is not working and the from is set to be my host provider email is the sender, so they told me to configure the php.ini file and i dont know what is this file and how to configure it. thanks in advance shror www.s7els7.com www.beachtoursegypt.com www.mobidp.com On Feb 22, 2:32 am, "shror" <shahi...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi every body, > > i have a problem which is when i was checking my mail() form it work > fine but the problem is that the form configuration is not set > correctly, in details: > the from var is not working and the from is set to be my host provider > email is the sender, so they told me to configure the php.ini file and > i dont know what is this file and how to configure it. > > thanks in advance > > shrorwww.s7els7.comwww.beachtoursegypt.comwww.mobidp.com The php.ini file is your php configuration file, if you are on windows it should be in you c:\windows directory, if you are on linux it should be on you /etc directory (I could be wrong on this, haven't configured php on linux in awhile), not sure where it would go in Mac OS X On 22 Feb, 10:32, "shror" <shahi...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi every body, > > i have a problem which is when i was checking my mail() form it work > fine but the prob...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

when receiving the mail(php mail function), the variable's last value is getting converted to $ or # replacing the digit

does PHP mail() function depend on sendmail?
We're installing a new server at the office and this will be the first server we set up from which we host our website. We got tired of dealing with Interland and decided to bring our hosting in-house. The guy doing most of the work struggled with sendmail for awhile and then gave up. Now he's installing Postit, or Postfix, or whatever it's called. Does the PHP mail function depend on sendmail, or can it use any mta software? Hi, lawrence wrote: > We're installing a new server at the office and this will be the first > server we set up from which we host our website. W...

TCL/PHP problem involving a PHP function that has to utilize a TCL proc
I wrote this PHP function in the hopes that it would properly use a TCL proc I wrote about 4 years ago: if (!function_exists('proper_case')) { /** * Ths function will convert a string into a proper case format using the customized TCL proc "PROPER_CASE" from the included TCL string tools libraries * * @access public * @param mixed $text * @param mixed $tclLibPath Path to TCL Library files * @param DBActionPerformer $dbAP You must generate a descendant of MethodGeneratorForActionPerformer to retrieve customized command-line formatting to call TCL shell * @return mixed $text properly formatted in Proper Case Form * @see DBActionPerformer * @uses tcl_string_tools::PROPER_CASE */ function &proper_case($text, $tclLibPath, $dbAP) { if (!is_object($dbAP)) $dbAP =& new DBActionPerformer(); // NO NEED TO CONNECT NOR DISCONNECT list('tclKommand', 'tclRedirect') = @array_values($dbAP->getKommandOSArray('tcl')); $tclSourceString = @tcl_lib_include($tclLibPath); if (!preg_match('/;[\n\r\s\t]*$/i', $tclSourceString)) $tclSourceString .= ';'; // ADD ";" TO ADD ONE MORE TCL COMMAND TO THE SINGLE LINE $msg = exec("$tclKommand \"$tclSourceString puts [PROPER_CASE {$text}]\" $tclRedirect"); if (preg_match('/^[eE](rror:)/i', $msg)) { trigger_error("Error involving TCL proc \"PROPER_CASE\" on \"$text\": " . nl2br($msg), E...

I tried posting to it (I am subscribed and have posted to it successfully before, but this time I got this error message: >> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. >> >> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) >> failed: >> >> php-general@lists.php.net >> SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: >> host pair1.php.net [76.75.200.58]: 550 we're manly enough already WTH...

Problems with the function "mail" of PHP.
Hi everybody, I have a problem with the function "mail". It returns "true" but supposed recipients receive nothing. My code is as follows: $to = $form[address1]; $subject = "E-mail Verification"; $body = 'The first line\n'; $body .= 'The second line.'; $headers = 'From: webmaster@example.com'; $res = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers); I tried to send messages to two different e-mail addresses (to my yahoo account and on my university one). No one mail-box got the message. I also checked the bulk folder of the yahoo mail, it is also empty. Gould you please help me to solve this problem? "Kurda Yon" <kurdayon@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1164554494.863051.105600 @f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: > Hi everybody, > > I have a problem with the function "mail". It returns "true" > but supposed recipients receive nothing. My code is as follows: > > $to = $form[address1]; > $subject = "E-mail Verification"; > $body = 'The first line\n'; > $body .= 'The second line.'; > $headers = 'From: webmaster@example.com'; > $res = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers); > > I tried to send messages to two different e-mail addresses (to my yahoo > account and on my university one). No one mail-box got the message. I > also checked the bulk folder of the yahoo mail, it is also empty. Gould > you please help me to solve th...

Mail() does not function on FreeBSD and PHP and Qmail or Postfix
I have a problem with the PHP mail() function on a running Qmail server on FreeBSD 5.2.1. Pretty like this problem, I found in the mail archive : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-August/017231.html Please, can somebody help me out. With this problem and the PHP mail() function. OS : FreeBSD 5.2.1 Mailserver: Qmail PHP : 5.0.2 (4.3.9 same error) Step 1: Testing of the qmail server in shell: I create a test.eml file with: <snip> Message-ID: <802973227.20041027110037@person.be> Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:00:37 +0200 From: me <me@mydomain.loc> To: me2@mydomain.loc Subject: Local test Helleuu. </snip> I test the mailserver from shell with: cat test.eml | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject (mail arrives) cat test.eml | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i (mail arrives) Step 2: I deinstalled the whole bunch of PHP 4.3.9 with: pkg_delete -x "php4*" pkg_delete -x "pecl-*" rm -d -r /usr/local/lib/php /usr/local/include/php Step 3: Install minimum PHP system. cd /usr/ports/lang/php5 make WITH_APACHE=yes PHP_SAPI=full make WITH_APACHE=yes PHP_SAPI=full install Step 4: Configure right php.ini and verify it works cp /usr/local/etc/php.ini-dist /usr/local/etc/php.ini Change ;sendmail_path into sendmail_path = /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject (note: same behaviour when i use, or I use ; before sendmail) sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i qmail-inject can be accessed and executed from others. Write a test....

Enable Mail function for PHP under Windows XP
Hello, I have installed Apache2.0 and PHP4.3 on my PC under Windows XP. What are the different steps to make the mail function work. I think I have to install first a mail server, but I don't know where to find one that is relatively 'easy' to install and configure. Any help on the subject will be greatly aprecheated. Thank you. "JB" <jeanbaptiste_isnardon@yahoo.fr> a �crit dans le message news: 477bc493.0406210457.4e24d6c8@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I have installed Apache2.0 and PHP4.3 on my PC under Windows XP. > What are the different steps to make the mail function work. > I think I have to install first a mail server, but I don't know where > to find one that is relatively 'easy' to install and configure. > > Any help on the subject will be greatly aprecheated. > > Thank you. in php.ini file find line with the keyword smtp SMTP = your_internet_service_provider_smtp_server_address ex : [mail function] ; For Win32 only. SMTP = smtp.your_internet_service_provider.com -- paul jeanbaptiste_isnardon@yahoo.fr (JB) wrote in message news:<477bc493.0406210457.4e24d6c8@posting.google.com>... > Hello, > > I have installed Apache2.0 and PHP4.3 on my PC under Windows XP. > What are the different steps to make the mail function work. > I think I have to install first a mail server, but I don't know where > to find one that is relatively 'easy' to install and co...

How to embed youtube player in php mail function

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Upgrade to PHP 5.1 makes trashes to the PHP Functions [EXPERT&isset]
Hi All ! Upgrading from PHP 4 something to PHP 5.1 leads to a master piece of problem. Our website was working perfectly with coding under PHP 4 or before : "Our manager did a stupid attempt to upgrade the PHP code to PHP 5.1" ... as a result, many of our pages are not working anymore. .... if I have a old F150 and replace it with a new F150 : that's still the same gas so far !!! Functions that seem not to work anymore are ISSET functions, and may be more functions ... Did you have in your previous experiences the problem to upgrade PHP ? if(isset($_POST[...

Is Php built in function ' imagecreate()' compatible in Php version 5.2.2 ?
Hi All, I have the php version 5.2.2 . When I am using " $im = imagecreate(......); " I am getting the following message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\server.php on line 32" I want to know whether "imagecreate()" is compatible in PHP version 5.2.2.? saikiran.iitkgp@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I have the php version 5.2.2 . When I am using > > > " $im = imagecreate(......); " I am getting the following message > > > "Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in C:\Program > Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\server.php on line > 32" > > > I want to know whether "imagecreate()" is compatible in PHP version > 5.2.2.? > It looks like you're missing the gd extension. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== edit php.ini ;extension=php_gd2.dll to extension=php_gd2.dll ...

Web resources about - php mail function - comp.lang.php

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

Eating chocolate 'improves brain function' - study
... news for those with a sweet tooth - a recent study has found that regular chocolate consumption is associated with better cognitive function. ...

Using Functions to Make Better Abstractions
... (code that is tightly coupled to its own implementation details). I was wrong. I was wrong because I had an incomplete understanding of functions. ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Google Maps for iOS adds detour function, 3D touch support
Google has extended its pit-stop feature the ability to find places to stop off on journeys to iPhone and iPad users with the release of Google ...

LVMH's Hublot May Be Next Brand for Smart Functions, Biver Says
Hublot will probably be the next LVMH watch brand to add smart functions, following TAG Heuer’s footsteps in combining Swiss craftsmanship and ...

Yahoo Begins Grim Job of Closing Functions, Laying Off Staff
Yahoo Food is closing, and other digital magazines on tech, travel and beauty are also scheduled for closing or major cutbacks.

Can Your Organization's Identity And Function Survive Radical Changes? Lessons From The FBI's Evolution ...
How the FBI transformed after 9/11 provides lessons on how to balance organizational structure, function and identity when they become scrambled. ...

A 3D Printed Jet Engine Appears to Function
... jet engine . You may remember seeing a 3D printed jet engine grace our front page back in October. That one was beautiful didn’t function . ...

‘World Of Warcraft’ Alpha Removes Gold From Garrison Missions, Water Striders No Longer Function Everywhere ...
... build deploying soon to the alpha server, garrison missions no longer reward gold and the water-walking Water Strider mounts no longer function ...