PHP Mail not sending mail to itnernal email address

Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail
server.
The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends
it to any other address outside its domain!
Can somebody please help...

Thanks
Tanya
www.bluent.co.in
0
web4726 (1)

Hello,

On 10/13/2003 03:29 AM, Tanya wrote:
> Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail
> server.
> The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends
> it to any other address outside its domain!
> Can somebody please help...

If the message is not delivered, it is probably being rejected and you
should get a bounce in the return address.

If you do not get a bounce, maybe your Linux server is still retrying
and the message is trapped in a queue.

To analyse your problem and have a quick answer to what it can be, you
may want to try this class that comes with a wrapper function named
smtp_mail(). It emulates the mail() function so you can replace it
without further changes.

You just need to set it to direct delivery mode, so it tries to send to
your Exchange server immediately instead of leaving in your local queue.

If the message is rejected, you will get a self-explanatory error
message that can tell you what is going on.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

You also need this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

0
mlemos (662)
10/13/2003 6:59:27 AM
Hello,

On 10/13/2003 03:29 AM, Tanya wrote:
> Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail
> server.
> The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends
> it to any other address outside its domain!
> Can somebody please help...

If the message is not delivered, it is probably being rejected and you
should get a bounce in the return address.

If you do not get a bounce, maybe your Linux server is still retrying
and the message is trapped in a queue.

To analyse your problem and have a quick answer to what it can be, you
may want to try this class that comes with a wrapper function named
smtp_mail(). It emulates the mail() function so you can replace it
without further changes.

You just need to set it to direct delivery mode, so it tries to send to
your Exchange server immediately instead of leaving in your local queue.

If the message is rejected, you will get a self-explanatory error
message that can tell you what is going on.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

You also need this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

0
mlemos (662)

php mail() not sending to mail Clients (ie, Outlook, Apple Mail, thunderbird, etc..)
I have a send mail script on my site that. The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients like Outlook, Mail, etc...) Is this a problem with the script, or is it something I must change in php ini file? Thanks in advance for any help. here is the code. (im using it in conjunction with javascript for some AJAX stuff) if(!isset($_GET['action'])) { die("You must not access this page directly!"); //Just to stop people from visiting contact.php normally } /* Now lets trim up the input before sending it */ $name = trim($_GET['name']); //The senders name $to = trim($_GET['maily']); //The senders email address $place = trim($_GET['place']); //The senders email address $subject = "you have recieved mail"; $headers = "From:$name"; $message = "{$name} deemed you worthy of receiving the following information/exchange from Trumpet.\n\n Follow This Link {$place}"; mail($to, $subject, $message,$headers); //a very simple send echo 'contactarea|<p class="sent">Article Sent!</p>'; //now lets update the "contactarea" div on the contact.html page. The contactarea| tell's the javascript which div to update. ?> shybe wrote: > I have a send mail script on my site that. > > The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients > like Outlook, Mail, etc...) > > Is this a problem with the script, or is it something ...

PHP mail() function failing to send mail
Hi everyone, Our setup: PHP 4.3.11, FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE, Sendmail 8.1, 1 host environment, 2 jails. Our problem: While we can send email from the command line just fine in one of the jails, we cannot use the php mail() command to send email using sendmail at all. The function, when executed, does absolutely nothing. No error, no reports to the maillog, nothing. I've read somewhere that it's "not possible" to send mail using the php mail() function within a freebsd jail, but i'm nearly certain we have it working this way on another server, but can't seem to figure out the issue. Anyone know any tests we can do to learn more? Thanks. Check out the log messages from your sendmail... If it's not logging anything, try increasing (temporarily) the log level (24 should be more than enough) Probability says that you're running into a permission issue with sendmail. Probably your PHP/Apache user is not allowed to relay email. I'm not sure this might apply since I am not familiar to BSD, but, had similar problems with a RH machine just a few days ago ...

php mail() send to outside addresses
Howdy, I have successfully setup my php.ini file on a web server to communicate with my Microsoft Exchange Mail server, and can test the ability to send mail using the mail() function to internet mail addresses. (mailboxes on our network), However, when attempting to send mail to an outside address (ex: someone at gmail dot com) the mail() returns "failed". Here's my setup. Windows 2003 IIs 6.0 webserver Windows 2003 box running Exchange 2003 Is it a change I need to make to php.ini to allow mail to outside e- mail domains? Is it a setting I need to change within Exchange? Or is it simply a limitation of mail() to not be able to send mail to outside domains? Greatly appreciate your responses! Chris xx75vulcan wrote: > Howdy, > > I have successfully setup my php.ini file on a web server to > communicate with my Microsoft Exchange Mail server, and can test the > ability to send mail using the mail() function to internet mail > addresses. (mailboxes on our network), > > However, when attempting to send mail to an outside address (ex: > someone at gmail dot com) the mail() returns "failed". > > Here's my setup. > Windows 2003 IIs 6.0 webserver > Windows 2003 box running Exchange 2003 > > > Is it a change I need to make to php.ini to allow mail to outside e- > mail domains? Is it a setting I need to change within Exchange? Or is > it simply a limitation of mail() to not be able to send ...

PHP logs not working, and unable to send mail through sendmail via PHP
Hoping someone can help me out with this problem. First problem, is I am unable to view my php error log. In my php.ini I have my log in /var/www/logs/php_error_log. However, it has remained empty. Secondly, my sendmail works fine from command prompt. However, when trying to send mail through a php script (I have tried a couple), it says it is succesfull, but my mail logs show nothing going out. No error messages. Can someone take a look at my snippets below of my logging and my mail options and suggest some things for me to try please? Thanks. :) -Wayne Stevenson [PHP] ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; About this file ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; This is the recommended, PHP 4-style version of the php.ini-dist file. It ; sets some non standard settings, that make PHP more efficient, more secure,........ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Error handling and logging ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; error_reporting is a bit-field. Or each number up to get desired error ; reporting level ; E_ALL - All errors and warnings ; E_ERROR - fatal run-time errors ; E_WARNING - run-time warnings (non-fatal errors) ; E_PARSE - compile-time parse errors ; E_NOTICE - run-time notices (these are warnings which often result ; from a bug in your code, but it's possible that it was ; intentional (e.g., using an uninitialized variable and ; relying on the fact it's automatically initia...

sending mass email fom php using mail function
I have to send more than 100s of email using a php code if i use mail function whether it will be sent to spam or inbox. If it is sent to spam which is the other way to send mass email from php. i have tried to sent email to 4 to 5 email ids it is going for inbox only but i have a doubt if i send it to more than 100 email id it may go for spam akuva wrote: > I have to send more than 100s of email using a php code if i use mail > function whether it will be sent to spam or inbox. If it is sent to > spam which is the other way to send mass email from php. i have tried > to sent email to 4 to 5 email ids it is going for inbox only but i > have a doubt if i send it to more than 100 email id it may go for spam > In addition to what Rik indicated, whether your email ends up in the inbox or spam filter has nothing to do with the use of the mail() function. Once the message has been passed to your MTA, there is nothing about how it originated. Rather, it is the headers (most of which you supply), content, source domain and ip which determine if its spam or not (by most spam filters, at least). Compare the headers of your email with that of accepted email. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== ...

Send mail script step
I have a file CLASSES with the classes of a school and a file STUDENTS with the students of the shool. The two files are related with the Class_ID field. I have a layout with the data from one record of the CLASS file and a portal showing all the students in that class. I want to use a script to sent e-mails to all the students in that class (assuming that there is a e-mail address field in students file). If I use the "Use all Recordn in found set" flag the mail is sent to all the studends of the school and not only to the students of that class. If I use "Use the current rec...

php not sending mail
Hello All, I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck in the mail queue as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from php scripts Any suggestions ? Thanks, onlineviewer wrote: > Hello All, > > I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck > in the mail queue > as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from > php scripts > > Any suggestions ? > > Thanks, > Hi, What do you mean when you say 'gets stuck in the mail queue'? Does that mean is never gets out, or that receiving server (smtp) needs a little time to get it delivered? Regards, Erwin Moller onlineviewer wrote: > Hello All, > > I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck > in the mail queue > as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from > php scripts > > Any suggestions ? > > Thanks, > Sorry, my crystal ball is broken, so I can't see your code. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== ...

about send mail with php
Hello, I developed a PHP to send confirmation mail to my users. The users complainthat the mail goes to the SPAM section each time. What is the reason for this? I tested it several times, and I always get the same result. The mail always gets spammed. This is very bad because if a user doesn't get the confirmation, they won't even think that it's in their spam mail. The mail would therefore get stuck in their spam mail and I'll lose my clients. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks! On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:36:55 +0200, Marise wrote: > Hello, > > I developed a PHP to send confirmation mail to my users. > The users complainthat the mail goes to the SPAM section each time. > What is the reason for this? I tested it several times, and I always get > the same result. The mail always gets spammed. This is very bad because > if a user doesn't get the confirmation, they won't even think that it's in > their > spam mail. The mail would therefore get stuck in their spam mail and I'll > lose my clients. > > Looking forward to your reply. > > Thanks! > Host your website in a better neighborhood, maybe? -- Windows is a pane in the ass.... Marise wrote: > Hello, > > I developed a PHP to send confirmation mail to my users. > The users complainthat the mail goes to the SPAM section each time. > What is the reason for this? I tested it several times, and I always get > the same resul...

sending mass email fom php using mail function #2
I have to send more than 100s of email using a php code if i use mail function whether it will be sent to spam or inbox. If it is sent to spam which is the other way to send mass email from php. i have tried to sent email to 4 to 5 email ids it is going for inbox only but i have a doubt if i send it to more than 100 email id it may go for spam On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 06:56:00 +0200, akuva <shankar.nsm@gmail.com> wrote: > I have to send more than 100s of email using a php code if i use mail > function whether it will be sent to spam or inbox. If it is sent to > spam which is the other way to send mass email from php. i have tried > to sent email to 4 to 5 email ids it is going for inbox only but i > have a doubt if i send it to more than 100 email id it may go for spam The mail() function isn't really suitable for hundreds of mails (well, unless you decide to put them all at once in a To/CC/BCC header, in which you're just asking to consider you as a spammer). For the sending of individual emails the manual has this to say: [quote] Note: It is worth noting that the mail() function is not suitable for larger volumes of email in a loop. This function opens and closes an SMTP socket for each email, which is not very efficient. For the sending of large amounts of email, see the � PEAR::Mail, and � PEAR::Mail_Queue packages. [/quote] So either use them, or build your own using fsockopen. Then again, hundreds isn't that much relatively...

PHP mail() function is sends emails to sendmail but they never get received
Hi... I got a really a nasty problem with my mail() function... I have a form mailer on my website which is using the mail() funcion of my own webserver. After sending a message the mail script is telling me that the email was send correct. But nobody is receiving it. I have tried a lot of different domains incase that the email address which I have used been blocked because of SPAM. The mail() function has worked for long time.....and I did nothing changed on the configuration. What is the reason for this? I couldn't find anything information regarding this problem. Thanks for your he...

sending PHP mail from my laptop?
I can set the host and port, but I don't see that there is anywhere to specify the username and password for an email account on a remote server. Is that do-able? RJ_32 wrote: > I can set the host and port, but I don't see that there is anywhere to specify > the username and password for an email account on a remote server. > > Is that do-able? > Not with the mail command. However, the PHPMailer class as Micha suggests can handle such things (and more) for you. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== Jerry Stuckle wrote: > RJ_32 wrote: >> I can set the host and port, but I don't see that there is anywhere to >> specify >> the username and password for an email account on a remote server. >> >> Is that do-able? >> > > Not with the mail command. > > However, the PHPMailer class as Micha suggests can handle such things > (and more) for you. > yes, thanks, easy to use. However, to enable SSL, I had to add to my php.ini: extension=php_openssl.dll and also to place a copy of that dll into the .../ext directory. It's apparently already finding libeay32.dll because my system path still points to the old PHP installation ...

php send mail problem

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

Mail from PHP
Just before leaving for a holiday my collegue modified this script. Now it won't send any body text (The data filled in on the form) and in an error condition it won't send any attachments either. Because I don't understand PHP I cannot find the error. Who is willing to help? regards Ruud Current PHP script: <?php $emailadres_reacties = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; $emailadres_logbestanden = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; /* * Class mime_mail */ class mime_mail { var $parts; var $to; var $from; var $headers; var $subject; var $body; /* * void mime_mail() * class constructor */ function mime_mail() { $this->parts = array(); $this->to = ""; $this->from = ""; $this->subject = "Test"; $this->body = "Body tekst"; $this->headers = ""; } /* * void add_attachment(string message, [string name], [string ctype]) * Add an attachment to the mail object */ function add_attachment($message, $name = "", $ctype = "application/octet-stream") { $this->parts[] = array ( "ctype" => $ctype, "message" => $message, "encode" => $encode, "name" => $name ); } /* * void build_message(array part= * Build message parts of an m...

using php mail to forward email?
Hello, user@x.com receives an email from user@a.com. I want to forward that email to user@y.com. I want the contents/header to remain intact, with the exception of adding "X-Forwarded-For". In other words, when user@y.com received the email, it will be from user@a.com, but will contain a reference that it was forwarded by user@x.com. I'm piping all email destined for user@x.com to a php script. I've seen some very complicated examples of using the mail function and I'm unsure how to use the mail function to do what I need. I'm relatively new to php so any advice is appreciated. Thank you, Craig. #!/usr/local/bin/php -q <?php // get email from stdin $fd = fopen("php://stdin", "r"); $email = ""; while (!feof($fd)) { $email .= fread($fd, 1024); } fclose($fd); // forward it to user@y.com // ??? ?> In our last episode, <9mvQi.22601$j7.428084@news.indigo.ie>, the lovely and talented Craig Hurley broadcast on comp.lang.php: > Hello, > user@x.com receives an email from user@a.com. I want to forward that > email to user@y.com. Why, exactly, don't you do that in your mail server? It's the right tool for this job. -- Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> <http://myspace.com/larseighner> Countdown: 463 days to go. What do you do when you're debranded? On Oct 14, 5:08 pm, Lars Eighner <use...@larse...

Problem sending e-mail from PHP
I'm running FreeBSD 4.8 with Postfix and PHP. Postfix is working fine. I'm using a couple of PHP applications which fail to send mail. I can't find anything in the maillog. When using SMTP from PHP mail is being sent. I want the native PHP mail function to work properly. In my php.ini the sendmail_path points to the correct location for the postfix sendmail wrapper. The sendmail wrapper also works fine when used from a command line. Here are the relevant parameters for mail in php.ini [mail function] ; For Win32 only. #SMTP = localhost ; For Win32 only. #sendmail_from = me@localhost.com ; For Unix only. You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t -i"). sendmail_path =/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i Any hints on what the problem might be and how to solve it ? - Ron In article <bfv7t4$mam$1@news.hccnet.nl>, "Ron Bakker" <Ron.Bakker@hccnet.nl> wrote: > I'm using a couple of PHP applications which fail to send mail. > I can't find anything in the maillog. > [snip] > The sendmail wrapper also works fine when used from a command line. > [snip] > Any hints on what the problem might be and how to solve it ? chmod 4755 /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail Any luck? hth -- Bulworth : funha@fung.arg | My email address is ROT13 encoded, decode to mail --------------------------|-------------------------------------------------- <http://www.phplab...

php mail( )
This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; When the email arrives it looks like this: User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part of the Subject string). If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto link including the entire subject string. I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes I can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat? Many thanks, Bill B El 29/12/2010 18:12, Bill Braun escribi�/wrote: > This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. > > $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; > > When the email arrives it looks like this: > > User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the > underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part > of the Subject string). > > If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: > $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in > the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the...

Mailing from PHP
I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations by those who have experience in this space (including using an alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? Hello, on 01/14/2010 04:51 PM JustWondering said the following: > I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email > (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account > allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations > by those who have experience in this space (including using an > alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an > event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? You may want to try the MIME e-mail message class that has support for SMTP delivery and SMTP authentication that Google requires. http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage There is an article here precisely about sending e-mail from PHP applications via Gmail (Google Apps), Hotmail and Yahoo SMTP servers. http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/9/post/1-Sending-email-using-SMTP-servers-of-Gmail-Hotmail-or-Yahoo-with-PHP.html You will also need these classes: http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass http://www.phpclasses.org/sasl -- Regards, Manuel Lemos Find and post PHP jobs http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/ PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components wri...

PHP Mail
Hi, In this application the PHP scripts are running on one server, but the postfix server is a different machine. I tried this Pear mail and although it does send using a report SMTP server there are a few things that I cannot seem to do: - Cannot seem to alter headers to send HTML email - Recipient always has email appear as "undisclosed-recipients" Can anyone help? Is there a better / easier way to do this? We need to send HTML emails. We tried PHPMailer and could not get it to work at all, so, we are looking for another suggestion. Thanks! The Magnet wrote:...

Send e-mail from AIX to external e-mail address
I would like to be able to e-mail a log file from my AIX server to an external e-mail address. I'm using the mail command and it works fine if i send a e-mail to someone on the company's exchange server, but if I try to send an e-mail to someone outside the company it says host unknown. Is there something I need to set-up to make this work? I have a similar system set-up on my NT server where I am using the open source program sendemail. It works fine and it is easy to use. It is just an executable and you can add parameters like the name of our mail relay server. Can I get a sim...

Mail address only allowed for specific mail addresses
Hi, We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the textfile. is this possible and if, are there some example rules for that? Thanks Oli Oliver Rahn wrote: > We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is > configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the > alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the > textfile. See http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/protected.html -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? ...

Sending e-mail via PHP
Hi Is there possible to send e-mail from simple form when the server doesn't have a domain name, and in the internet only can be seen using it IP address ? The mail() function will work correctly ? And if not what would you suggest ? Regards Domin Domin wrote: > Hi > > Is there possible to send e-mail from simple form when the server doesn't > have a domain name, and in the internet only can be seen using it IP address > ? The mail() function will work correctly ? > And if not what would you suggest ? There is a nice PHP PEAR class for sending mail using SMTP :) http://pear.php.net/mail_mime Regards, Johan Thank you. I'll try it. Domin *** Domin wrote/escribi� (Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:39:42 +0100): > Is there possible to send e-mail from simple form when the server doesn't > have a domain name, and in the internet only can be seen using it IP address > ? The mail() function will work correctly ? All you need is a working SMTP server you have permission to use. It can be a local server or a remote one. If you have a local server without a domain name it won't be able to *receive* mail, but it'll certainly send it. -- -- -- �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Hello, On 11/27/2003 04:39 AM, Domin wrote: > Is there possible to send e-mail from simple form when the server doesn't > have a domain name, and in the internet only can be seen using it IP address You can, but many servers will reject or dis...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-returns? 2. The message, from the web form, contains newlines. I assume all newlines need carriage-returns inserted in front of them? 3. The headers are created, in the web form processing, by appending newline-terminated strings to a variable (e.g.: headers .= "blah: yadda\n";). I presume that this string likewise needs carriage-returns inserted before the newlines? 4. I've seen mention of problems with "hanging carriage-returns." I presume that simply means there should be no line, blank or otherwise, that contains a carriage-return w/o an accompanying newline? Assuming all the above to be true, my four parameters would look like: recipient: "somebody@example.com" subject: "Some subject" message: "Some message\r\ntext\r\ngoes here\r\n" headers:...

Web resources about - PHP Mail not sending mail to itnernal email address - comp.lang.php

Boehner backs short-term measure to avoid government shutdown
... the continuing resolution a short-term measure that would keep the government open. Similar legislation has been routine in the past, but itnernal ...