php mail( )

This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors.

$message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n";

When the email arrives it looks like this:

User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the
underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part
of the Subject string).

If I change the code to $message .= "User Email:
$erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in
the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto link
including the entire subject string.

I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes I
can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat?

Many thanks,

Bill B

0
me4 (19624)

El 29/12/2010 18:12, Bill Braun escribi�/wrote:
> This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors.
>
> $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n";
>
> When the email arrives it looks like this:
>
> User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the
> underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part
> of the Subject string).
>
> If I change the code to $message .= "User Email:
> $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in
> the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto link
> including the entire subject string.
>
> I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes I
> can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat?

If I understood correctly, you want to send an e-mail address in plain
text in such a way that e-mail clients are able to find it and generate
a proper HTML tag with a mailto link and a correct subject parameter.

I don't think it's even worth trying. There're thousands of different
link parsers out there and you have no control over them. It's way
simplier to just send an a message in HTML format and provide the exact
markup you want to use.

You can send HTML messages with mail() but it's probably easier to fetch
PhpMailer or another similar third-party tool.

--
-- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
-- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com
On 12/29/2010 12:55 PM, "=C1lvaro G. Vicario" wrote:
> El 29/12/2010 18:12, Bill Braun escribi=F3/wrote:
>> This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors.
>>
>> $message .=3D "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlah Blah
>> Blah"."\r\n\n";
>>
>> When the email arrives it looks like this:
>>
>> User Email: me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah Blah Blah but with the
>> underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah (just a p=
art
>> of the Subject string).
>>
>> If I change the code to $message .=3D "User Email:
>> $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces =
in
>> the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto lin=
>> including the entire subject string.
>>
>> I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes =
>> can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat?
>
> If I understood correctly, you want to send an e-mail address in plain
> text in such a way that e-mail clients are able to find it and generate=

> a proper HTML tag with a mailto link and a correct subject parameter.
>
> I don't think it's even worth trying. There're thousands of different
> link parsers out there and you have no control over them. It's way
> simplier to just send an a message in HTML format and provide the exact=

> markup you want to use.
>
> You can send HTML messages with mail() but it's probably easier to fetc=
> PhpMailer or another similar third-party tool.

Thank you, Alvaro. After flailing away at it for some time, I am no=20
further along that when I started. I'll follow your suggestion.

Bill B

0
me4 (19624)
12/29/2010 6:14:41 PM
P=E5 Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:12:37 +0100, skrev Bill Braun <me@privacy.net>:=

> This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors.
>
> $message .=3D "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlah Blah  =

> Blah"."\r\n\n";
>
> When the email arrives it looks like this:
>
> User Email: me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah Blah Blah but with the  =

> underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah (just a p=
art  =

> of the Subject string).
>
> If I change the code to $message .=3D "User Email:  =

> $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces =
in  =

> the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto lin=
k  =

> including the entire subject string.
>
> I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes =
I  =

> can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat?

If you're expecting your e-mail client to convert the whole thing to a  =

mailto-link, I suggest encoding the subject text with urlencode().
http://php.net/urlencode

-- =

Kim Andr=E9 Aker=F8
- kimandre@NOSPAMbetadome.com
(remove NOSPAM to contact me directly)
0
kimandre (180)
12/30/2010 1:37:10 AM
On 12/29/2010 8:37 PM, Kim Andr=E9 Aker=F8 wrote:
> P=E5 Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:12:37 +0100, skrev Bill Braun <me@privacy.net>=
:

>> This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors.
>>
>> $message .=3D "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlah Blah
>> Blah"."\r\n\n";
>>
>> When the email arrives it looks like this:
>>
>> User Email: me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah Blah Blah but with the
>> underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=3DBlah (just a
>> part of the Subject string).
>>
>> If I change the code to $message .=3D "User Email:
>> $erruseremail"."?Subject=3DBlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces =
in
>> the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto
>> link including the entire subject string.
>>
>> I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes
>> I can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat?
>
> If you're expecting your e-mail client to convert the whole thing to a
> mailto-link, I suggest encoding the subject text with urlencode().
> http://php.net/urlencode

Many, many thanks. I had forgotten about that.

Bill B

0
me4 (19624)
12/30/2010 1:39:47 AM
El 29/12/2010 19:14, Bill Braun escribi�/wrote:
> Thank you, Alvaro. After flailing away at it for some time, I am no
> further along that when I started. I'll follow your suggestion.

I have the impression that you didn't really understand me...

What I meant is that there is text plain:

     Contact me at webmaster@example.com for further info

.... and there is HTML:

href="mailto:webmaster@example.com">webmaster@example.com</a> for
further info</p>

In text plain messages, you should not be able to click on an e-mail
addresss. However, you can _normally_ do it because Thunderbird,
Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo are so smart that try to figure out what looks
like an e-mail address. But it's not something *you* do when you compose
the message.

In HTML messages it's *you* the one that says "_this_ is an e-mail
address" by using the appropriate HTML tags.

--
On 12/30/2010 3:40 AM, "=C1lvaro G. Vicario" wrote:
> El 29/12/2010 19:14, Bill Braun escribi=F3/wrote:
>> Thank you, Alvaro. After flailing away at it for some time, I am no
>> further along that when I started. I'll follow your suggestion.
>
> I have the impression that you didn't really understand me...
>
> What I meant is that there is text plain:
>
> Contact me at webmaster@example.com for further info
>
> .... and there is HTML:

> href=3D"mailto:webmaster@example.com">webmaster@example.com</a> for
> further info</p>
>
> In text plain messages, you should not be able to click on an e-mail
> addresss. However, you can _normally_ do it because Thunderbird,
> Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo are so smart that try to figure out what looks=

> like an e-mail address. But it's not something *you* do when you compos=
> the message.
>
> In HTML messages it's *you* the one that says "_this_ is an e-mail
> address" by using the appropriate HTML tags.

You are right. I missed your larger point, but understand it better now. =

Thank you for the follow-up.

Bill B

0
me4 (19624)

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

I tried posting to it (I am subscribed and have posted to it successfully before, but this time I got this error message: >> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. >> >> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) >> failed: >> >> php-general@lists.php.net >> SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: >> host pair1.php.net [76.75.200.58]: 550 we're manly enough already WTH...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

Mailing from PHP
I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations by those who have experience in this space (including using an alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? Hello, on 01/14/2010 04:51 PM JustWondering said the following: > I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email > (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account > allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations > by those who have experience in this space (including using an > alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an > event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? You may want to try the MIME e-mail message class that has support for SMTP delivery and SMTP authentication that Google requires. http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage There is an article here precisely about sending e-mail from PHP applications via Gmail (Google Apps), Hotmail and Yahoo SMTP servers. http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/9/post/1-Sending-email-using-SMTP-servers-of-Gmail-Hotmail-or-Yahoo-with-PHP.html You will also need these classes: http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass http://www.phpclasses.org/sasl -- Regards, Manuel Lemos Find and post PHP jobs http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/ PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components wri...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

PHP Mail
Hi, In this application the PHP scripts are running on one server, but the postfix server is a different machine. I tried this Pear mail and although it does send using a report SMTP server there are a few things that I cannot seem to do: - Cannot seem to alter headers to send HTML email - Recipient always has email appear as "undisclosed-recipients" Can anyone help? Is there a better / easier way to do this? We need to send HTML emails. We tried PHPMailer and could not get it to work at all, so, we are looking for another suggestion. Thanks! The Magnet wrote:...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Mail from PHP
Just before leaving for a holiday my collegue modified this script. Now it won't send any body text (The data filled in on the form) and in an error condition it won't send any attachments either. Because I don't understand PHP I cannot find the error. Who is willing to help? regards Ruud Current PHP script: <?php $emailadres_reacties = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; $emailadres_logbestanden = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; /* * Class mime_mail */ class mime_mail { var $parts; var $to; var $from; var $headers; var $subject; var $body; ...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

php mail() not sending to mail Clients (ie, Outlook, Apple Mail, thunderbird, etc..)
I have a send mail script on my site that. The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients like Outlook, Mail, etc...) Is this a problem with the script, or is it something I must change in php ini file? Thanks in advance for any help. here is the code. (im using it in conjunction with javascript for some AJAX stuff) if(!isset($_GET['action'])) { die("You must not access this page directly!"); //Just to stop people from visiting contact.php normally } /* Now lets trim up the input before sending it */ $name = trim($_GET['name']); //The sen...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

Web resources about - php mail( ) - comp.lang.php

Mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about postal services. For electronic mail, see Email . For other uses, see Mail (disambiguation) and Postal service (disambiguation) ...

Mail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about postal services. For electronic mail, see Email . For other uses, see Mail (disambiguation) and Postal service (disambiguation) ...

- - Charleston Daily Mail - West Virginia News and Sports -
Stout Mac & Cheese. Yes, Yes & Please! Mar 15, 2013 A Green Apple, Cheesy Guinness Melt? Yes Please!

Herald Mail Media: Tri-State breaking news, sports, business, entertainment, weather and traffic
Tri-State breaking news, sports, business, entertainment, weather and traffic

Anderson Independent Mail: Local Anderson, South Carolina News Delivered Throughout the Day.
Current news for Anderson, SC and its surrounding communities brought to you by Anderson Independent Mail. Features local Anderson, South Carolina ...

Home - The Globe and Mail
The Globe and Mail offers the most authoritative news in Canada, featuring national and international news

Birmingham news, features, information and sport from the Birmingham Mail
Updated around the clock with Birmingham news, information, what's on, comment and in-depth coverage of Aston Villa, Birmingham City, West Brom, ...

Home - Daily Mail Online
MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers ...

Zambia Daily Mail
GOSPEL GROOVES with FELIX NYAMBEACCLAIMED worship and praise gospel minister, Don Moen, is scheduled to be part of the Thanks Giving service ...

Thousands join Sunday Mail Bay-City fun-run - AdelaideNow Search Search
IT was a perfect autumn morning for runners and walkers taking part in the Sunday Mail Bay-City fun-run.