PHP mailing and windows

I'm looking at code from an Open Source project and trying to run it on
Windows XP.  However, it seems that the mail function does not work.

$success=@mail(
		 $u,
		 $subject,
		 $content,
		 "From: " . $from . "\r\n" .

Is there anything I should know?

FULL CODE:

<?php
$title = 'Notify Students';
require_once('dbcode.php');
require('./includes/template_top.php');
db_connect();

required_param($survey_id, 'survey_id');
required_param($who_to_mail, 'who_to_mail');
required_param($from, 'from');
required_param($subject, 'subject');
required_param($body, 'body');

if(strstr($body, '[LINK]') == FALSE) {
  exit('Your body must contain the [LINK] text to provide a URL. Please
}

$url_base = $host . "/take_survey.php?survey_id=$survey_id";

// Set the incomplete flag to zero
mssql_query("update Surveys set Incomplete = 0 where
SurveyId=$survey_id");

$survey_info = mssql_query_array("select * from Surveys where
SurveyId=$survey_id");
$owner = $faculty_login_info['Name'];
$deadline = $survey_info['Deadline'];
$title = $survey_info['Title'];

$users=mssql_query("select * from SurveyPermissions where
SurveyId=$survey_id");

ini_set('SMTP',$smtp_server);
ini_set('sendmail_from', $from);

while($user=mssql_fetch_array($users)) {
  $u=$user['Username'];
  // See if they already took it if we're doing a "slackers-only" mail
  if($who_to_mail == 'untaken') {
    $input = mssql_query("select * from Input where SurveyId=$survey_id
and " .
			 ' Username = ' . squoted(escape_for_db($u)));
    if(mssql_num_rows($input) > 0) continue; // skip them
  }
  $url='<a href="' . $url_base . '&username=' .$u .'&key=' .
survey_hash($u,$survey_id) . '&fullkey=1">Here</a>';

  $content = str_replace('[LINK]', $url, $body);

  $success=@mail(
		 $u,
		 $subject,
		 $content,
		 "From: " . $from . "\r\n" .
  if($success==0) {
    echo '<B>Warning: </B> Failed to send to user ' . $u . '<br />';
  }
}

?>

Email has been sent. You probably want to go <a
href="index.php">home</a> now.

<?
require('./includes/template_bottom.php');
?>

0
bigoxygen (29)

bigoxygen@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking at code from an Open Source project and trying to run it on
> Windows XP.  However, it seems that the mail function does not work.
>
> $success=@mail(
> 		 $u,
> 		 $subject,
> 		 $content,
> 		 "From: " . $from . "\r\n" .
>

> Is there anything I should know?
>
> FULL CODE:
>
> <?php
> $title = 'Notify Students';
> require_once('dbcode.php');
> require('./includes/template_top.php');
> db_connect();
>
> required_param($survey_id, 'survey_id');
> required_param($who_to_mail, 'who_to_mail');
> required_param($from, 'from');
> required_param($subject, 'subject');
> required_param($body, 'body');
>
> if(strstr($body, '[LINK]') == FALSE) {
>   exit('Your body must contain the [LINK] text to provide a URL. Please
> }
>
> $url_base = $host . "/take_survey.php?survey_id=$survey_id";
>
> // Set the incomplete flag to zero
> mssql_query("update Surveys set Incomplete = 0 where
> SurveyId=$survey_id");
>
> $survey_info = mssql_query_array("select * from Surveys where
> SurveyId=$survey_id");
> $owner = $faculty_login_info['Name'];
> $deadline = $survey_info['Deadline'];
> $title = $survey_info['Title'];
>
> $users=mssql_query("select * from SurveyPermissions where
> SurveyId=$survey_id");
>
> ini_set('SMTP',$smtp_server);
> ini_set('sendmail_from', $from);
>
> while($user=mssql_fetch_array($users)) {
>   $u=$user['Username'];
>   // See if they already took it if we're doing a "slackers-only" mail
>   if($who_to_mail == 'untaken') {
>     $input = mssql_query("select * from Input where SurveyId=$survey_id
> and " .
> 			 ' Username = ' . squoted(escape_for_db($u)));
>     if(mssql_num_rows($input) > 0) continue; // skip them
>   }
>   $url='<a href="' . $url_base . '&username=' .$u .'&key=' .
> survey_hash($u,$survey_id) . '&fullkey=1">Here</a>';
>
>   $content = str_replace('[LINK]', $url, $body);
>
>   $success=@mail(
> 		 $u,
> 		 $subject,
> 		 $content,
> 		 "From: " . $from . "\r\n" .
>   if($success==0) {
>     echo '<B>Warning: </B> Failed to send to user ' . $u . '<br />';
>   }
> }
>
> ?>

> Email has been sent. You probably want to go <a
> href="index.php">home</a> now.
>
> <?
> require('./includes/template_bottom.php');
> ?>

Do you have your mail server defined in your PHP.INI?  And if it's
localhost, do you have a mail server running on it?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP is looking for php.ini file in c:\windows
As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini file is in c:\windows as shown below. Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure where it's getting it's configuration settings from... unless I suppose they're built into the executable somewhere if no php.ini file is found. My questions is - why php is not locating my php.ini file that is located in the c:\php directory? I'd rather not move it to the windows directory so I can keep everything nice and tidy like the installation file suggests. BTW - This is a brand new laptop I'm installing PHP on so there is (I just double checked) no PHP.ini file in the c:\windows directory. The path is set to include c:\php... and opening a DOS prompt and typing "php" is a recognizable command regardless of my current directory. This is the 2nd machine I have had this same problem with. I'm still confused... Any thoughts? thanks ~john wrote: > As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside > the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini > file is in c:\windows as shown below. > > Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS > > Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure > where it's getting it's configuration settings from... ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

I tried posting to it (I am subscribed and have posted to it successfully before, but this time I got this error message: >> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. >> >> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) >> failed: >> >> php-general@lists.php.net >> SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: >> host pair1.php.net [76.75.200.58]: 550 we're manly enough already WTH...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

How to send mail using php script on Windows XP?

Help with mail using php and apache on windows XP
Hi everybody, I have been trying to write a simple mail script using PHP and apache on Windows XP. Eventhough the script is saying that the mail is successfully sent, I am unable get it in my mailbox(I have given my mail address in $to). I am using the mail() function and I have made the following changes in php.ini [mail function] ; For Win32 only. SMTP = localhost smtp_port = 25 ; For Win32 only. sendmail_from = aaa@Comcast.net CAn anybody help me with this? Karuna wrote: > Hi everybody, > I have been trying to write a simple mail script using PHP and apache > on Windows XP. Eventhough the script is saying that the mail is > successfully sent, I am unable get it in my mailbox(I have given my > mail address in $to). I am using the mail() function and I have made > the following changes in php.ini > > [mail function] > ; For Win32 only. > SMTP = localhost > > smtp_port = 25 Do you have a mail server running on your local machine that is listening on port 25? If you don't this isn't going to work. You probably want to put the address of your ISP's mail server there, not localhost. Ken Karuna wrote: > I have been trying to write a simple mail script using PHP and apache > on Windows XP. Eventhough the script is saying that the mail is > successfully sent, I am unable get it in my mailbox(I have given my > mail address in $to). I am using the mail() function and I have made > the following changes in php...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Mail from PHP
Just before leaving for a holiday my collegue modified this script. Now it won't send any body text (The data filled in on the form) and in an error condition it won't send any attachments either. Because I don't understand PHP I cannot find the error. Who is willing to help? regards Ruud Current PHP script: <?php $emailadres_reacties = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; $emailadres_logbestanden = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; /* * Class mime_mail */ class mime_mail { var $parts; var $to; var $from; var $headers; var $subject; var $body; /* * void mime_mail() * class constructor */ function mime_mail() { $this->parts = array(); $this->to = ""; $this->from = ""; $this->subject = "Test"; $this->body = "Body tekst"; $this->headers = ""; } /* * void add_attachment(string message, [string name], [string ctype]) * Add an attachment to the mail object */ function add_attachment($message, $name = "", $ctype = "application/octet-stream") { $this->parts[] = array ( "ctype" => $ctype, "message" => $message, "encode" => $encode, "name" => $name ); } /* * void build_message(array part= * Build message parts of an m...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

Send array from php to php

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

php on windows
I try to install PHP on Win 95 platform using Windows PHP installer, but it does't work. When running php.exe, I got error message "php.exe file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll: cancello." Where is wrong? Is it due to php not support win 95? Thank for any help. John Yue Zhang wrote: > > I try to install PHP on Win 95 platform using Windows PHP installer, > but it does't work. When running php.exe, I got error message "php.exe > file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll: cancello." Where is > wrong? Is it due to php not support win 95? ...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with methods, properties and constructors. You can create objects from these classes at runtime. You do not *need* PHP 5 to write object oriented code with PHP. > Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Read the manual. take a looki at http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.oci8.php at scroll down to example 2. > Where I can get more informations? Looking for it might be a start. > Thanks in advance You're welcome. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Much improved OO, and the odd incompatibility. The only noticeble one is that array_merge must be given 2 arrays, you can just chuck in a simple variable and expect it to be merged with an array. It chucks a warning I believe, and still does it...

PHP and windows
I am running a site using php, mysql and xampp on an xp system. On this system we run shoutcast and sam broadcaster to stream out a radio show. Sometimes sambroadcaster (a dos program) restarts and causes shoucast to stop. Is there a way in php to determine if a program is running on a windows xp server and if not restart it? Bill H On Apr 14, 5:48=A0pm, Bill H <b...@ts1000.us> wrote: > I am running a site using php, mysql and xampp on an xp system. On > this system we run shoutcast and sam broadcaster to stream out a radio > show. Sometimes sambroadcaster (a dos program) restarts and causes > shoucast to stop. Is there a way in php to determine if a program is > running on a windows xp server and if not restart it? > > Bill H sounds like a job for the task scheduler to me. On 14 Apr 2009, macca <ptmcnally@googlemail.com> wrote: > On Apr 14, 5:48�pm, Bill H <b...@ts1000.us> wrote: >> I am running a site using php, mysql and xampp on an xp system. >> On this system we run shoutcast and sam broadcaster to stream >> out a radio show. Sometimes sambroadcaster (a dos program) >> restarts and causes shoucast to stop. Is there a way in php to >> determine if a program is running on a windows xp server and if >> not restart it? This sounds like you need to figure out how to configure "sam broadcaster" properly, in which case, this is not a PHP issue. Failing that, you can use PHP's p...

php mail( )
This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; When the email arrives it looks like this: User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part of the Subject string). If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto link including the entire subject string. I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes I can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat? Many thanks, Bill B El 29/12/2010 18:12, Bill Braun escribi�/wrote: > This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. > > $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; > > When the email arrives it looks like this: > > User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the > underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part > of the Subject string). > > If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: > $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in > the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the...

Mailing from PHP
I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations by those who have experience in this space (including using an alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? Hello, on 01/14/2010 04:51 PM JustWondering said the following: > I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email > (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account > allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations > by those who have experience in this space (including using an > alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an > event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? You may want to try the MIME e-mail message class that has support for SMTP delivery and SMTP authentication that Google requires. http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage There is an article here precisely about sending e-mail from PHP applications via Gmail (Google Apps), Hotmail and Yahoo SMTP servers. http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/9/post/1-Sending-email-using-SMTP-servers-of-Gmail-Hotmail-or-Yahoo-with-PHP.html You will also need these classes: http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass http://www.phpclasses.org/sasl -- Regards, Manuel Lemos Find and post PHP jobs http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/ PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components wri...

PHP Mail
Hi, In this application the PHP scripts are running on one server, but the postfix server is a different machine. I tried this Pear mail and although it does send using a report SMTP server there are a few things that I cannot seem to do: - Cannot seem to alter headers to send HTML email - Recipient always has email appear as "undisclosed-recipients" Can anyone help? Is there a better / easier way to do this? We need to send HTML emails. We tried PHPMailer and could not get it to work at all, so, we are looking for another suggestion. Thanks! The Magnet wrote:...

Web resources about - PHP mailing and windows - comp.lang.php

Wikipedia:Mailing lists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The projects of the Wikimedia Foundation have a number of mailing lists which are open to anyone who subscribes and a few private mailing lists ...

Electronic mailing list - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An electronic mailing list is a special usage of email that allows for widespread distribution of information to many Internet users. It is similar ...

Please Be My Valentine - Loveland Chamber Valentine Re-Mailing Program - YouTube
In its 64th year, the Loveland Chamber of Commerce's Valentine Re-Mailing Program featured a variety of volunteer stampers - or should we say ...

Origin Energy to start charging fee for mailing paper bills - HeraldSun Search Search
ELECTRICITY and gas goliath Origin Energy will soon slug customers for receiving paper bills in the mail.

Mailing List - Q&A - ABC TV
Subscribe to the Q&A Mailing List

Tories and Liberals gang up on NDP over mailings—why now?
When the Conservatives joined with the Liberals in voting to publicly sanction the NDP over its 1.8 million mailings into ridings facing June ...

NDP MPs ordered to repay $1.17M over improper mailings
A House of Commons committee is ordering New Democrat MPs to repay $1.17 million in taxpayers’ money over mailings sent out across the country ...

NDP Mailings Controversy: 23 MPs Could Be On Hook For $1.7 Million
... — Twenty-three NDP MPs could be on the hook for $1.17 million for breaking House of Commons rules and sending inappropriate electoral mailings ...

‘Mailing kids‘ service emerging for Chunyun
‘Mailing kids‘ service emerging for Chunyun

How-To: Keep up with Swift’s mailing list easily with Hirundo for Mac OS X
If you’ve been following any of the Swift mailing lists and have begun to feel overwhelmed with the amount of conversations passing through, ...