php not sending mail

Hello All,

I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck
in the mail queue
as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from
php scripts

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

0
lancerset (47)

onlineviewer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck
> in the mail queue
> as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from
> php scripts
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

What do you mean when you say 'gets stuck in the mail queue'?
Does that mean is never gets out, or that receiving server (smtp) needs
a little time to get it delivered?

Regards,
Erwin Moller
onlineviewer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to send an email from a php page, but it always get stuck
> in the mail queue
> as the user that apache is running as, although i can send emails from
> php scripts
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry, my crystal ball is broken, so I can't see your code.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address