PHP on a MacOS sever. Where is php.ini?

I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?

I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

--
[ Sugapablo                             ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]

0
russREMOVE (109)

Sugapablo wrote:
> I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
> cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?
>
> I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

can you run a script with phpinfo()?
one of the things that tell you is the location of php.ini

HTH

0
hexkid2 (1017)
10/13/2003 1:50:12 PM
Sugapablo wrote:

> I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
> cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?
>
> I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

sudo find / -name php.ini

--
Justin Koivisto - spam@koivi.com
PHP POSTERS: Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions,

0
spam430 (398)
10/13/2003 2:46:35 PM
Justin Koivisto wrote:

> sudo find / -name php.ini

Did that.  Came up empty.  That's what I thought was weird.  But PHP
pages are obviously working so...

--
[ Sugapablo                             ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.net <--personal  ]
[ sugapablo@12jabber.com   <--jabber IM ]

0
russREMOVE (109)
10/13/2003 3:02:27 PM
In article <bmeaik$m19mf$1@ID-203069.news.uni-berlin.de>,
 Pedro <hexkid@hotpop.com> wrote:

> can you run a script with phpinfo()?
> one of the things that tell you is the location of php.ini

And if there isn't one at that location you can create one (copy a
'recommended' ini file there and edit it).

JP

--
Sorry, <devnull@cauce.org> is een "spam trap".
E-mail adres is <jpk"at"akamail.com>, waarbij "at" = @.

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. ***************************** ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

where is php.ini for the PHP CLI binary?
#!/bin/php <?php echo "hello, world!"; ?> That produces the following: PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 hello, world! I'd like to update my php.ini file to make those errors go away but don't know where it is. Any ideas as to how I could go about finding it? yawnmoth wrote: > #!/bin/php > <?php > echo "hello, world!"; > ?> > > That produces the following: > > PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 > and greater in Unknown on line 0 > PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP > 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 > hello, world! > > I'd like to update my php.ini file to make those errors go away but > don't know where it is. Any ideas as to how I could go about finding > it? It is/should be in the root directory where your index.php document is stored. Check with your ISP to confirm that the file is named php.ini. Mine, for example, is named php5.ini, and everything failed miserably before I properly named it. Do you have #!bin/php in the [pagename].php document? Try removing it. Bill B yawnmoth wrote: > #!/bin/php > <?php > echo "hello, world!"; > ?> > > That produces the fol...

Does a lower php.ini replace an upper php.ini in the directory tree ? Activation in .htaccess necessary ?
As far as I know I can override the php settings for a certain branch of the whole directory tree by putting a additional, new php.ini in this directory. Is this true ? If I assign in this new php.ini only a new value to 1 (!) php variable are then all the other php parameter values taken from the next php.ini when I go towards the root of the directory tree? Or - otherwise - are default built-in values from PHP taken in this case ? Do I have to do something else to activate this new php.ini (e.g. specify something in the ..htaccess file) ? Lars Greetings, Lars Willich. In reply to Your message dated Saturday, October 27, 2007, 13:18:44, LW> As far as I know I can override the php settings for a certain branch of the whole directory tree LW> by putting a additional, new php.ini in this directory. LW> Is this true ? AFAIK, it was removed some builds ago to avoid unpredictable results. LW> If I assign in this new php.ini only a new value to 1 (!) php variable are then all the LW> other php parameter values taken from the next php.ini when I go towards the root of LW> the directory tree? Or - otherwise - are default built-in values from PHP taken in this case ? Default, because PHP read only single INI file. LW> Do I have to do something else to activate this new php.ini (e.g. specify something in the LW> .htaccess file) ? Hm. Please tell me why You bothering with PHP.ini if You using PHP as web scripting engine? Install PHP as Apache module ...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

PHP is looking for php.ini file in c:\windows
As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini file is in c:\windows as shown below. Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure where it's getting it's configuration settings from... unless I suppose they're built into the executable somewhere if no php.ini file is found. My questions is - why php is not locating my php.ini file that is located in the c:\php directory? I'd rather not move it to the windows directory so I can keep everything nice and tidy like the installation file suggests. BTW - This is a brand new laptop I'm installing PHP on so there is (I just double checked) no PHP.ini file in the c:\windows directory. The path is set to include c:\php... and opening a DOS prompt and typing "php" is a recognizable command regardless of my current directory. This is the 2nd machine I have had this same problem with. I'm still confused... Any thoughts? thanks ~john wrote: > As the installation txt suggests, I have left my php.ini file inside > the c:\php directory... but running phpinfo() shows that my php.ini > file is in c:\windows as shown below. > > Configuration File (php.ini path) - C:\WINDOWS > > Well there is no php.ini file in my windows directory, so I'm not sure > where it's getting it's configuration settings from... ...

unix / php 4.4.0 / php.ini ?
hi all, i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? where the hell is it ? the prefix is new but there is no lib directory /usr/local/php-4.4.0/ On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:25:48 +0200, g0c wrote: > where the hell is it ? find / -name "php.ini" -- JDS | jeffrey@example.invalid | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ On 2005-08-08, g0c <REMOVEg0c@msn.com> wrote: > hi all, > i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? > where the hell is it ? > the prefix is new but there is no lib directory /usr/local/php-4.4.0/ phpinfo() will tell you where to look for it. -- Cheers - Jacob Atzen "JDS" <jeffrey@example.invalid> wrote in message news:pan.2005.08.08.14.35.47.363349@example.invalid... > On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:25:48 +0200, g0c wrote: > >> where the hell is it ? > > find / -name "php.ini" > > -- > JDS | jeffrey@example.invalid > | http://www.newtnotes.com > DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ > of course id did that, and it found only in old install dir /usr/local/php-4.3.7/lib :-) "Jacob Atzen" <jacob@aub.dk> wrote in message news:slrndff3cj.a1s.jacob@tank.aub.dk... > On 2005-08-08, g0c <REMOVEg0c@msn.com> wrote: >> hi all, >> i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? >> where the hell is it ? >&g...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with methods, properties and constructors. You can create objects from these classes at runtime. You do not *need* PHP 5 to write object oriented code with PHP. > Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Read the manual. take a looki at http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.oci8.php at scroll down to example 2. > Where I can get more informations? Looking for it might be a start. > Thanks in advance You're welcome. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Much improved OO, and the odd incompatibility. The only noticeble one is that array_merge must be given 2 arrays, you can just chuck in a simple variable and expect it to be merged with an array. It chucks a warning I believe, and still does it...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any > benifits to that method ? > > Take care, > Cyrus > > Right now you probably have a directive like this in your httpd.conf file (or your ISP does). AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .php3 .inc .inf .phtml It identifies the extensions which should be processed by the php interpreter before output is sent to the browser. I believe you can also include this directive in a .htaccess file in your area and add .htm to the list. This would send all your files throught the interpreter and those that do not contain PHP code would just be passed through.... You mention Javascript, but that is a bit different. The interpretation of that happens at your browser -- all the PHP work is done at the server. Hope this helps. -- John __________________________________________________________________...

PHP games to learn PHP
Hi, I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Nick "Nick Mudge" wrote > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. Ivo "Ivo" <no@thank.you> wrote in message news:40cc70fe$0$62706$ee9da40f@news.wanadoo.nl... > "Nick Mudge" wrote > > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? > > Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more > entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. > Ivo Since all games are input, output and state engines, the PHP bit is limited to the latter. You get to do the input/output in something else (browsers, JScript, etc) and practise doing the state engine code in PHP. Something like an old-style play-by-mail is perfect. Witness something like http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi for ideas that do that. Garp Garp wrote: > "Ivo" <no@thank.you> wrote in mess...

Send array from php to php

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

Tutorial on php (or learning php)
I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve any recommendations on: books tutorials web sites samples to help me get going? Thanks. Hugh Williams and David Lane have written a book called "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL'' which you can obtain from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000413/hughwilliams-20/103-0647779-6796618. This book has its own website at http://www.webdatabasebook.com/. You can also download the code and install it locally. HTH. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "JA" <JAlbert@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message news:urjc80tlmfdmd0ha7ed017j1mj580ha167@4ax.com... > I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing > experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve > any recommendations on: > > books > tutorials > web sites > samples > > to help me get going? > > Thanks. JA wrote: > I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing > experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve > any recommendations on: > > books > tutorials > web sites > samples > > to help me get going? > > Thanks. PHP.net really is good, it has references for all the instructions, and the manual is actually pretty good for beginners. JA wrote: > > I need to l...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type >"php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. > >If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access >it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the >execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the >text of the file as: > ><?php > phpinfo(); >?> > > >Why? >Thanks Do you have a webserver such as Apache running on the machine where you expect this to happen? Because it's the webserver, not the browser, that needs to know about php. The browser only does html. Margaret -- (To mail me, please change .not.invalid to .net, first. Apologies for the inconvenience.) "Phong Ho" wrote: > I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > > With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For exam...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

how to compile php with new ini setting?
I need to add aspell capability to php. I added the following line: extension=libaspell.so The extension directory is: extension_dir = /usr/local/apache2/libexec/modules and I put the aspell cirectories under that like so the extension is actually: /usr/local/apache/libexec/modules/aspell/lib/libaspell.so I thought that would do it. But when I run php_info() it does not display in the Configure Command that it is "--with-aspell". SO I am missing something. I was not able to compile aspell so I found a precompiled version and put it under the extension_dir. Any ideas? Many thanks!! ...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

Web resources about - PHP on a MacOS sever. Where is php.ini? - comp.lang.php

File:MacOS original logo.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The image is used to identify History of Mac OS, a notable product or service. The significance of the logo is to help the reader identify the ...

OG Maco (@OGMaco) on Twitter

Diplo x CL x RiFF RAFF x OG Maco - Doctor Pepper (Official Music Video) - YouTube
The official music video for Diplo X CL X RiFF RAFF X OG Maco - Doctor Pepper. Stream the full track and other Artist releases here or show support ...

Hands-on: Windows or MacOS on your tablet, smartphone with PocketCloud
Wyse's PocketCloud Remote Desktop on the iPhone, here shown editing an image in Photoshop. Yesterday, I went to my desktop to launch a few processes ...

Jailbreaking MacOS
... was really impressed with the Dell Mini 9. I can see why. It’s 2.5lbs,... Archive Bijan Sabet About Tweets Instagram Archive Jailbreaking MacOS ...

OG Maco - Billboard
New Music Round-Up: A$AP Ferg, B.o.B, James Fauntleroy & OG Maco

Migos and OG Maco touring together
Migos Atlanta rap trio Migos already caught a lot of buzz off their mixtapes, and now they're planning to release their debut album, YRN Tha ...

Premiere: Listen to Reese's "Parade" f/ OG Maco and Casey Veggies
Over some bare bones DJ Mustard production, Reese recruits OG Maco and Casey Veggies for this slapper.

Linux == MacOS with Ubuntu $?
In Friday's IT Blogwatch, we watch Ubuntu's Mark Shuttleworth promise cold, hard cash to improve Linux's usability. Not to mention one of the ...

Mastering Threads on MacOS X
The MacOS X platform has four thread solutions two of which are obsolete as of version 10.7. Your choices are now POSIX threads or Cocoa's ...