But how can i do the following:

<?php

     $foo=

?>
this is what foo looks like.
<?php

     };

?>

This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view.
I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand...

Greetings frizzle.

0
phpfrizzle99 (313)

frizzle wrote:

> But how can i do the following:
>
> <?php
>
>      $foo=
>
> ?>
> this is what foo looks like.
> <?php
>
>      };
>
> ?>
>
> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view.
> I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand...

<?php
ob_start();
?>
this is what foo looks like.
<?php
$foo=ob_get_clean();
?>

--
Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com
http://koivi.com

This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D

Thanks again.

0
phpfrizzle99 (313)

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importanc...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to <a href="http:// www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/hire-php-programmers-developers-india.htm">Hire PHP Developer</a>contact a leading <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm"> PHP Web Development Compnay</ a> <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-programming- php-developers-india.htm">Offshore PHP web development India</a> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:37:02 -0800 (PST), Virtue Info wrote: > Dear all, > >...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php...

Send array from php to php

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

PHP games to learn PHP
Hi, I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Nick "Nick Mudge" wrote > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. Ivo "Ivo" <no@thank.you> w...

Tutorial on php (or learning php)
I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve any recommendations on: books tutorials web sites samples to help me get going? Thanks. Hugh Williams and David Lane have written a book called "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL'' which you can obtain from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000413/hughwilliams-20/103-0647779-6796618. This book has its own website at http://www.webdatabasebook.com/. You can also download the code and install it locally. HTH. ...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with me...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Web resources about - php outside php (?) - comp.lang.php

‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’ has officially begun filming
Late last month, Lucasfilm and Disney disappointed anxious fans of the latest Star Wars trilogy by announcing that Episode VIII would miss its ...

Appeals Court Tosses Order Blocking Mississippi Executions
An appeals court has reversed a stay that had blocked the state of Mississippi from carrying out executions

Twitter Timeline: Social Media Giant Rolls Out Controversial New Way Of Displaying Tweets
Twitter rolled out a new timeline system on Wednesday, a controversial move that will post so-called “best tweets” at the top of a user’s Twitter ...

Ri Yong-gil Executed: North Korea’s Army Chief Reportedly Killed Under Executive Orders For Corruption ...
North Korea has executed its army chief Ri Yong-gil, indicated reports from South Korea. He was reportedly accused of corruption and factional ...

Game Update Roundup: Valentine’s Day 2016 Edition
With Valentine’s Day coming up this weekend, many mobile and Facebook game developers have released updates for their games to celebrate the ...

Source: Google to scrub search results on all TLDs including .com when accessed from Europe to placate ...
Julia Fioretti / Reuters : Source: Google to scrub search results on all TLDs including .com when accessed from Europe to placate EU privacy ...

Kanye West Declares Deals Between Kylie Jenner And Puma Dead While Kim Kardashian Talks To Top Divorce ...
Kanye West declared over Twitter that his 18 year old sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner, will not represent Puma, and that the teen is on “Yeezy team” ...

No, the Zika Virus wasn’t caused by genetically engineered mosquitoes
The World Health Organization and other global health groups have responded to rumors that the recent outbreak of Zika virus stemmed from the ...

Apple Releases Third OS X 10.11.4 El Capitan Beta to Public Beta Testers
Apple today seeded the third beta of an upcoming OS X 10.11.4 update to public beta testers, just a few days after releasing the third OS X 10.11.4 ...

Microsoft announces a third ring for Windows 10 Insiders 'Release Preview'
If you’re a Windows 10 Insider you currently have the choice of being in either the Fast or Slow rings. The Fast ring is used for cutting edge ...