PHP pre 4.2 VS. PHP post 4.2

My local PHP install (for development/learning) is 4.3, but my hosting
service uses 4.0.6. Without turning on registered globals, is there a
common way these two versions can handle form data? 4.0.6 doesn't have
import_request_variable(), $_POST, or $_REQUEST, and 4.3 chokes on
$HTTP_POST_VARS[].

Thanks

Chris
0
chris8088 (6)

4.3 shouldn't choke on HTTP_POST_VARS - one thing you have to watch out for,
however, is that HTTP_POST_VARS is not superglobal, so if you use it in a
function, you still have to say
global $HTTP_POST_VARS; etc... perhaps this is the reason it 'chokes'?

Chris wrote:
> My local PHP install (for development/learning) is 4.3, but my hosting
> service uses 4.0.6. Without turning on registered globals, is there a
> common way these two versions can handle form data? 4.0.6 doesn't have
> import_request_variable(), $_POST, or $_REQUEST, and 4.3 chokes on
> $HTTP_POST_VARS[].
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

0
ifetteNOSPAM (143)

PHP 4.2.2 and php://stdin
Hello, I am using php 4.2.2 in Red Hat 9.0 with apache 2.0.40 I try to build a php script that accepts POST requests that contain multimedia data and shoves them in a MySQL database. My problem is that it seems that I cannot read the POST data from stdin. I created the following php script to test it: <?php $in = fopen("php://stdin", "rb"); $line = fread($in, 10); echo "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"; echo "len=".strlen($line)." OK\n"; ?> and however I try to POST a file either with cURL (curl --data-binary @file http://....) or with netcat (nc host port, ...) what I get back is len=0 OK i.e. no data are read! Any ideas? Thanks! Stelios G. Sfakianakis wrote: > Hello, > I am using php 4.2.2 in Red Hat 9.0 with apache 2.0.40 I try to build a > php script that accepts POST requests that contain multimedia data and > shoves them in a MySQL database. My problem is that it seems that I > cannot read the POST data from stdin. > > I created the following php script to test it: > > <?php > > $in = fopen("php://stdin", "rb"); > $line = fread($in, 10); > echo "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"; > echo "len=".strlen($line)." OK\n"; > > ?> > > and however I try to POST a file either with cURL (curl --data-binary > @file http://....) or with netcat (nc host port, ...) what I get back is > > len=0 OK > &...

php-mcrypt module for php-4.2.2 ?
Hi I am looking for the above as my php version (Redhat) is that. Call me lazy, but I do not wish to compile php unless it becomes absolutely necessary, as it has been working fine so far. I have searched google for it, but to no avail so far. Does anyone know a source for it ? Upgrading to 4.2.3 is an option, but it will require upgrading large chunks of my installation that I do not have a problem with. Thanks, MS ...

Why The Script Ran on PHP 4.2.3, but not 4.2.4
What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not runing now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x While, it should be 4.2.3 and 4.3.4 Why scripts running fine in 4.2.3 do not run in 4.3.4? > What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not runing > now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x > > On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:28:38 +0000, Finding Best Hosting wrote: > What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not > runing now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x 4.2.3 - Working ??? 4.2.4 - Not working ??? The obvious reason is related to register_globals, (major change as of 4.2.0), but this is pure guesswork, caused by your failure to provide accurate information of the errors experienced. -- mvh/regards Joachim M�land If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -Mario Andretti ...

CSWS 2 (apache) / PHP 1.2 (php 4.2.3) / Oracle 9i OCI8 connectivity under OpenVMS
I'm currently trying to interface CSWS 2.0 (apache) / PHP v1.2 (PHP 4.3.2) with an Oracle 9.2 database under OpenVMS 7.3.2 The database connection works fine, but i've a problem with OCIexecute when i'm trying to select varchar value. My script works fine with int value, but give no resultt (error page) when there's a varchar colum in the select statement Someone Have exeprienced such problem ? Who can help me with APACHE/PHP/Oracle9I/OpenVMS configuration ? Environnement problem ? NLS problem ? Thanks in advance for all Best regards ...

Apache 2.2.4 ignores PHP 5.2.4 scripts on Win2K3
Hi all PHP newbie here, 1) I disabled IIS. 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP and ZIP extensions. Installers: apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Error log shows that PHP was configured: .... [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.4 configured -- resuming normal operations [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Server built: Jan 9 2007 23:17:20 .... If I add any PHP code to the index.html file it is ignored: <?php print "My Test"; ?> or <?php phpinfo(); ?> Any ideas? -- thanks, bill "AlterEgo" <someone@dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:13em57122h92h15@corp.supernews.com... > Hi all PHP newbie here, > > 1) I disabled IIS. > 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. > 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP > and ZIP extensions. > > Installers: > apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi > php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi > > Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: > PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" > LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" &g...

Does 4/2/2= (4/2)/2 =1 OR = 4/(2/2)=4
I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 or 4/2/2 = 4/(2/2) = 4 On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. ....snip... <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> -- dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k2njh1$jes$1@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 > > yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same > operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. > > ...snip... > > <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> > > -- There are a few thing you need to understand: 1. You need to get matlab in order to translate the simple code 2. You should define your parameters as in what is the expected output of your search based on the equations used: Is it : a) 4/2/2 b) (4/2/2) On 9/11/2012 11:13 PM, Salvinder wrote: .. > There are a few thing you need to understand: > 1. ...

PHPBB2, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4.1.1, Apache 2.0.49, Fedora 2
My combination is: PHPBB2, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4.1.1, Apache 2.0.49, Fedora 2 Anyone out there has a successful combination of newer versions ? fr gr Erik ...

Upgrade from PHP Version 4.2.2 to 4.3.10
hi, I am currently running PHP Version 4.2.2 on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) with Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) I would like to upgrade to the latest version of PHP (4.3.10 ?). PHP was pre-installed as RPM version, I would like to know where i can find an RPM upgrade... What are the steps to take, will original php.ini be overwritten, do i need to change Apache confg files. thanks. *** seajay wrote/escribió (17 Jan 2005 09:40:13 -0800): > I am currently running > PHP Version 4.2.2 on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) > with Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) > I would like to upgrade to the latest version of PHP (4.3.10 ?). > > PHP was pre-installed as RPM version, I would like to know where i can > find an RPM upgrade... In my experience, it's almost impossible to do such thing. At least I couldn't. You have to upgrade tons of packages. It's easier to just upgrade the whole distro. Good luck anyway, I'll follow this thread with a lot of interest ;-) > What are the steps to take, will original php.ini be overwritten, > do i need to change Apache confg files. Original config files are kept and new config files are created as php.ini.rpmnew. Of course, it's easy to backup them—just in case. -- -- Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Thank you for not e-mailing me your questions -- hi, Well I searched on the net for PHP 4.3.10 for linux in RPM version and I could not find, anyone can advise on where to down...

Apache 2.0.4.6 (Win) PHP 4.3.4.4
Hello there, We have PHP ver 4.3.4.4 working off Apache server version 2.0.4.6. My developer has developed a bunch of basic web pages which interact with the SQL Server 2000. We exposed the web application to the outside world though port 80 and the server crashed all of a sudden the very next day. Are there any security vulneribities with PHP ver 4.3.4.4 and Apache server version 2.0.4.6.which I need to be aware off. My developer is reluctant to upgrade the server to new version of apache and php. Any suggestion, help or pointer in the right direction will be appreciated. Thanks, anup...

Apache 2.0.4.6 (Win) PHP 4.3.4.4
Hello there, We have PHP ver 4.3.4.4 working off Apache server version 2.0.4.6. My developer has developed a bunch of basic web pages which interact with the SQL Server 2000. We exposed the web application to the outside world though port 80 and the server crashed all of a sudden the very next day. Are there any security vulneribities with PHP ver 4.3.4.4 and Apache server version 2.0.4.6.which I need to be aware off. My developer is reluctant to upgrade the server to new version of apache and php. Any suggestion, help or pointer in the right direction will be appreciated. Thanks, anup...

Apache 2.2.3 PHP 4.4.5 Install Fails
Sigh. I have Apache 2.2.3 installed and running on WinXP Pro SP2. I installed PHP 4.4.5 and added the following lines in httpd.conf PHPIniDir C:/PHP445/ LoadModule php4_module C:/PHP445/php4apache2.dll When I restarted Apache, i got this error: The Apache service reported the following error: >>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 488 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/PHP445/php4apache2.dll into server: The specified module could not be found. Turns out that php4apache2.dll requires libapr.dll, libaprutil.dll and libapriconv.dll to load. These are Apache dlls and are supposed to be present in Apache2.2\bin folder. I did not find these dlls here. I re-installed Apache 2.2.3 but the above mentioned libapr* dlls did not get installed. What else can I try? Interestingly, php5apache2_2.dll from PHP 5.2 is not dependent on above mentioned libapr* dlls and PHP 5.2 loads correctly. I must use PHP 4.* however. Thanks ...

Upgrading from PHP 4.2.3 to 4.3.4 consequences ?
Hi, Where can I find informations about consequences of upgrading from PHP 4.2.3 to 4.3 regarding existing PHP applications ? I have lots of existing PHP (4.2.3) scripts, will everything still work if I upgrade PHP to 4.3 ? What changes have to be done ? (Solaris 8, Apache 1.3.28, Oracle 8.1.9.3) Thanks, Seb "S. Crespel" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where can I find informations about consequences of upgrading from PHP > 4.2.3 to 4.3 regarding existing PHP applications ? > > I have lots of existing PHP (4.2.3) scripts, will everything still work > if I upgrade PHP to 4.3 ? What changes have to be done ? > > (Solaris 8, Apache 1.3.28, Oracle 8.1.9.3) You could search php.net for the changelogs, for starters. Regards, Shawn -- Shawn Wilson shawn@glassgiant.com http://www.glassgiant.com I have a spam filter. Please include "PHP" in the subject line to ensure I'll get your message. Hi, I read them, not very digest and not very usefull. I'd like something more convenient. I've heard somrthing about function parameter problems, object's constructors and destructors, aso .. Of course I'll build a test pateform but I need to have an idea of how much time it will take. Not a clue ? Nowhere ? I did find nothing in php.net nor easily with google. Thanks, Seb "Shawn Wilson" <shawn@glassgiant.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 40055CE1.44A9C675@glassgiant.com... > "S. Cres...

php 4.4.1 constructor Vs. Php 5.0 constructor
I have a class with a constructor function that looks like so on my php 5.0 box: public function __construct(....) does this syntax change when I go back to php 4.4.1? I've never used 4.4.1 before, been solely 5.0 until now. It seems the 4.4.1 box is giving me an error on that call. I've been looking on google for a while for a simple answer, but must not be searching for the right thing. Thanks in advance. Greg Scharlemann wrote: > I have a class with a constructor function that looks like so on my php > 5.0 box: > > public function __construct(....) > > does this syntax change when I go back to php 4.4.1? I've never used > 4.4.1 before, been solely 5.0 until now. It seems the 4.4.1 box is > giving me an error on that call. > > I've been looking on google for a while for a simple answer, but must > not be searching for the right thing. > > Thanks in advance. PHP 4.x supports only constructors that have the same name as the class, e.g. class abc { // Constructor function abc() { } } The chances are pretty good that you will have to upgrade to php 5 -- Etienne Marais Cosmic Link South Africa It's true that PHP4 requires a constructor to have the same name as the class, but that doesn't mean you have to upgrade to PHP5 just to use the __construct method. Simply add a new method to you class with the same name as the class and use that to call the __construct method. So...

Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4
Help Needed: Upgrade Fedora 4 / Apache 2 to PHP 5.2.x from 5.0.4 I've been testing Joomla as a content manager for the County offices, and it looks pretty good. Unfortunately, I decided to upgrade it from the 1.0.13 version to 1.5 as we get ready to go live with the web site... and the update installation gives an error in XML processing, which seems (from what I've been able to dredge up in forum discussions) to stem from a known bug in PHP 5.0.4... I've seen this same error from a couple of other programs that want to upload XML data to PHP based server software, too, so I'm inclined to believe the problem is on the server side and that it has at least something to do with PHP, i.e. either a bug or at least a setup/config problem... So I decided to upgrade the PHP from 5.0.4 to 5.2.4, but I couldn't find a binary set for Fedora 4, so it has to be compiled.... and I can't get it to install. Actually, that's not quite true - I did get it to install with the base config, but that didn't include some needed stuff (e.g. mysqli), and when I took the config parameters from the 5.0.4 version (from the output of aboutphp.php) and tried those with the config build, it complained about not finding apxs. I don't find apxs anywhere on the system, so I'm stuck there (as far as building the PHP 5.2.4). The install docs from php.net call for you to build Apache from source, which I gather will create apxs as part of the build, but - having now...

Apache 2.2.2 and PHP 5.1.4 on Win2k crashing
I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test the new version. Everything works except PHP (version 5.1.4): when starting Apache, it pops out a message saying that it is unable to locate the module (even set on the correct path!), stops the execution and exits. On the other side, PHP works fine with Apache 2.0.55, so It's not a problem of a broken build. Got ideas? Thanks. -- Massimo Lombardo unwiredbrain@gmail.com wrote: > I just installed Apache 2.2.2 on my Windows 2000 (SP4) machine to test > the new version. > Everything works except PHP (version 5.1.4): when starting Apache, it > pops out a message saying that it is unable to locate the module (even > set on the correct path!), stops the execution and exits. On the other > side, PHP works fine with Apache 2.0.55, so It's not a problem of a > broken build. > > Got ideas? > > > Thanks. > -- > Massimo Lombardo The binary interface of Apache 2.2 is different from that of Apache 2.0. You can't use the same DLL. If you really want to use Apache 2.2, then you have to recompile the SAPI module yourself. Chung Leong wrote: > The binary interface of Apache 2.2 is different from that of Apache > 2.0. You can't use the same DLL. If you really want to use Apache 2.2, > then you have to recompile the SAPI module yourself. Or wait for the new build from php.net, right? unwiredbrain@gmail.com wrote: > Chung Leong wrote: > > ...

Problems compiling Sablotron into PHP 4.3.2 on RedHat 7.2 #2
Hi, I'm trying to install Sablotron on Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma). I've got Sablotron to compile. I now get the following error when running ./configure on PHP: checking for Sablotron libraries in the default path... found in /usr/local checking for sablot-config... found checking for Sablotron version... configure: error: Sablotron version 0.96 or greater required. [root@redhat1 php-4.3.2]# In config.log: configure:75340: checking for sablot-config configure:75358: checking for Sablotron version configure:75383: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include -Wl,-rpath,/usr/\local/lib -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lcrypt -lcurl -lm -lcurl -ldl -lcrypt 1\>&5 configure: failed program was: #line 75365 "configure" #include "confdefs.h" #include <stdlib.h> #include <sablot.h> int main () { double version; version = atof(SAB_VERSION); if (version >= 0.96) { exit(0); } exit(255); --1-:---F1 config.log (Fundamental)--L973--99%-------------------------- I have found the following URL: http://archive.gingerall.cz/archives/public/sab-php/msg00263.html which talks about problems coming from having some libraries compiled using g++ version 3. If this might be the problem how can I go about finding which libraries have been compiled in such a way? If this isn't the problem, anyone got any suggestions? Thanks, Steve. ...

PHP 4 vs PHP 5
Over the past year or so I have been teaching myself php and have exclusively used php 5. I now need to create a script to handle form information on a server running php 4 (we will upgrade to 5, but it may be a while). I will be creating and testing the script on a local server with php 5.2, then uploading for final testing and deployment on a server with 4.1.2. Now this may be vaque, but what I need to know, for a script that is just going to take a html form post information and up to 6 word files uploaded, and then email them as an attachment with the data, is there any major change between 4 and 5? If the changes between 4 & 5 are large, I will just write it in perl, but would prefer php (at least the 5 version) due to the ease of file uploading. Bill H Hi Bill, If there is absolutely no chance to have PHP 5 running on your production server, I'd suggest to run PHP 4 on your testing server... Without a doubt, you will run into trouble. No science here, just common sense... PHP 5 has more possibilities to work with classes (private/public functions, etc...). It also has specific functions or libraries that are only available to PHP5, ie. SimpleXML. The function references on php.net will usually tell you in which version those functions are available... But again, why make it hard on yourself and test your software on a server with a (deliberately) different configuration then your production environment. Kind regards, Mathew Mathieu Maes wrote: > Hi ...

GD 2 on PHP 4.3.4 ?
Hello everybody, I'm looking for a php gallery management system and I would like to check something. The setup for the management system says I need GD version 2 to get nice thumbnails. I looked it up on www.php.net and I think it says that GD 2 is built in php 4.3.2. I'm running php 4.3.4 on Windows XP home. Does that mean I don't have to worry about that? Or do I still have to "activate" the GD? I'm a php newbie so go easy on me please ;-) Roger ...

Apache 2.0.48+Php 4.3.4+Aix 4.3.3
Hello. I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix 4.3.3ML11. I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and doesn't answer. Any idea ? Thanks. ...

Apache 2.0.48+php 4.3.4+Aix 4.3.3
Hello. I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix 4.3.3ML11. I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and doesn't answer. Any idea ? Thanks. > Hello. > I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix > 4.3.3ML11. > I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. > But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and > doesn't answer. > > Any idea ? Does Apache also segfaults wh...

<?= does not work on Windows XP Apache 2.2.x and PHP 5.2.4
When i do <?php echo "This works fine"; ?> Everything works fine. But when i do <?= "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? Best Regards, Nicos On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:06:26 +0200, Nicos <nicoskk@gmail.com> wrote: > When i do > <?php > echo "This works fine"; > ?> > Everything works fine. But when i do > <?=3D "Some text"?> nothing works. Any ideas? It relies on short_open_tags, which have been disabled by default for a = = very long time now. Don't rely on them, only keep the setting on for = legacy code that still uses it for which you have no time to rewrite it,= = and use full tags in new code. -- = Rik Wasmus ...

Trying to build PHP 4.3.0 with Apache 2.2.2 on SUSE 9.1
What a mix! Whilst I grep around for the first set of problems, I thought I'd ask any generous members of this PHP community for clues... I've started by trying out the instructions at: http://dan.drydog.com/apache2php.html Got this out of the make: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /bin/sh libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc -Isapi/apache2filter/ -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/sapi/apache2filter/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/include -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/main -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0 -I/usr/local/Apache2/include -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/Zend -I/usr/local/include -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/ext/xml/expat -I/root/downloads/php-4.3.0/TSRM -g -O2 -prefer-pic -c /root/downloads/php-4.3.0/sapi/apache2filter/sapi_apache2.c -o sapi/apache2filter/sapi_apache2.lo In file included from /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr_strings.h:48, from /root/downloads/php-4.3.0/sapi/apache2filter/sapi_apache2.c:34: /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr.h:270: error: parse error before "apr_off_t" /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr.h:270: warning: data definition has no type or storage class In file included from /root/downloads/php-4.3.0/sapi/apache2filter/sapi_apache2.c:34: /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr_strings.h:297: error: parse error before "apr_off_t" /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr_strings.h:313: error: parse error before '*' token /usr/local/Apache2/include/apr_stri...

unix / php 4.4.0 / php.ini ?
hi all, i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? where the hell is it ? the prefix is new but there is no lib directory /usr/local/php-4.4.0/ On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:25:48 +0200, g0c wrote: > where the hell is it ? find / -name "php.ini" -- JDS | jeffrey@example.invalid | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ On 2005-08-08, g0c <REMOVEg0c@msn.com> wrote: > hi all, > i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? > where the hell is it ? > the prefix is new but there is no lib directory /usr/local/php-4.4.0/ phpinfo() will tell you where to look for it. -- Cheers - Jacob Atzen "JDS" <jeffrey@example.invalid> wrote in message news:pan.2005.08.08.14.35.47.363349@example.invalid... > On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:25:48 +0200, g0c wrote: > >> where the hell is it ? > > find / -name "php.ini" > > -- > JDS | jeffrey@example.invalid > | http://www.newtnotes.com > DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ > of course id did that, and it found only in old install dir /usr/local/php-4.3.7/lib :-) "Jacob Atzen" <jacob@aub.dk> wrote in message news:slrndff3cj.a1s.jacob@tank.aub.dk... > On 2005-08-08, g0c <REMOVEg0c@msn.com> wrote: >> hi all, >> i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? >> where the hell is it ? >&g...

php degugger on php 5.2.2 (xampp 1.6.2) real brainer
Hi, I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't work at all. Ok, what i did: copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext directory next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: [debugger] extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll debugger.enabled=on debugger.profiler_enabled=on debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 debugger.JIT_host = clienthost debugger.JIT_port = 7869 Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache crashes and windows gives me a window telling me that this application will be closed !@!! what is wrong ? im running windows xp sp2 thanks in advance Piotr Nowak pisze: > Hi, > > I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't > work at all. > > Ok, what i did: > > copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext > directory > next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: > > [debugger] > extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll > debugger.enabled=on > debugger.profiler_enabled=on > debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 > ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL > debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 > debugger.JIT_host = clienthost > debugger.JIT_port = 7869 > > > Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache > crashes and windows gives me a window telling me that this application >...

Web resources about - PHP pre 4.2 VS. PHP post 4.2 - comp.lang.php

Post - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huffington Post Canada - Canadian News Stories, Breaking News, Opinion.
Get the latest Canadian and world news covering politics, business, lifestyle and the viral web. Join the conversation on issues that matter ...

'Be a leader' - Bangkok Post: news
US Secretary of State Clinton (above) meets the Thai foreign minister in Washington and urges Thailand to now assume a greater leadership role ...

Christian News, The Christian Post
Christian news on The Christian Post, the largest Christian newspaper in the world featuring world Christian news, Christian news sites, and ...

CTPost.com - Connecticut Post
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Colorado Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic - The Denver Post
Denver and Colorado local breaking news from The Denver Post, including sports, weather, traffic, business, politics, photos, multimedia, Twitter ...

The Fandom Post
Anime, Movies, Comics, Entertainment & More

Hays Post - Hays Kansas News, Opinion, Video
Topic Hays News Kansas News Sports Editor's Choice Police Department Arrest Log Obituaries Cancellations/Delays Entertainment Agriculture Announcements ...

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
BreakingNews and Opinion Editorial Director, AOL Huffington Post Media Group Dick Lugar was a nice guy who stayed too long. But his crushing ...

NYSE Post
Boston, MA, 07/12/2013 (nysepost) - The shares of Apollo Group Incorporation (NASDAQ:APOL), which is the one of the for-profit education company ...