PHP Programmers for PHP Web Development

Are you facing issues with your PHP Development?

You are looking at one of the best PHP consultants based out of India.
For more than a decade, vEmployee has been working on new innovations
in PHP development and optimizing PHP for cutting edge applications.
With an expert pool of 250+ professionals, we have successfully
delivered projects to 300+ highly satisfied clients, so rest assured
you are in trusted hands.

For more information visit us @ http://www.vemployee.com/hire-php-programmers.html.

What are you waiting for?

Fill up the business enquiry form and start a mutually beneficial
relationship now !!!

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers #2
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to Hire PHP Developer contact a leading PHP Web Development Compnay http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm ...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers #3
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to Hire PHP Developer contact a leading PHP Web Development Compnay http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-development.htm ...

FREE SEMINAR on PHP Web Development in Lahore and Rawalpindi, It covers PHP, MySQL, AJAX & Zend Certification
EVS Professional Training Institute offers PHP Web Application Developer Free Seminar on Thursday June 10, 2010 at 06:00 PM in Lahore & on Sunday June 20, 2010 at 06:00 PM in Rawalpindi Introduction Web sites / applications taken immense importance in contemporary business. It must be aesthetically appealing & perform desired functionality efficiently. In this course, you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to develop a web application. You learn the fundamentals of HTML syntax, layout and CSS style sheets, creating effective Web pages, configuring a web server and designing databases using MySQL, producing dynamic web pages, retrieve and manipulate data, track user navigation, and integrate database contents using PHP. Objectives After this course student will be able to: =95 Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS =95 Create interactive forms that capture and validate user input using JavaScript =95 Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database =95 Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development =95 Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins =95 Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications =95 Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications =95 Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site =95 Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP =95 Create interactive and rich use...

Hire a PHP Developer,Web Developer
Hireaphpdeveloper is the leading web development company providing complete online web portal, software and application solutions. We have an experienced team who understands the technicalitiesinvolved in the process of Website Portal Development and give customized product to fit to yourspecific requirements. Looking for a php web developer to develop your website? Hire website developer from India at $6 per hour only. You can Hire a PHP Developer, Dedicated PHP Programmers, from us according to your needs. http://www.hireaphpdeveloper.com...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

IS a PHP programmer typing <?php ?> most of the time when he is at work?
IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when he is at work? tenxian schreef: > IS a PHP coder typing opening and closing tags most of the time when > he is at work? (Sigh, the troll is back. Let's throw something at him. Maybe it will keep him quit for a day or so.) Hi Tenxian! Very good question! And a smart one too. I like good questions. I also really like smart good looking people like you! Your mom and dad also think you are doing great. Thanks for your question! Byebye my love! With high regards, Erwin Moller On 30 Apr, 09:34, Erwin Moller <Si...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

Scrolling problem with php web page
Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? For some reason, my left nav bar does not scroll properly on my php page - index2.php Below is a link to the page with a detailed description of the problem. The page itself is a demonstration of the problem. http://clearpointsystems.com/112/index2.php I'm not sure if the problem is with the style sheet, IE6, my code, or what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! "deko" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMgKc.11657$Pn7.9107@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? > > For some reason, my left nav bar does not scroll properly on my php page - > index2.php Below is a link to the page with a detailed description of the > problem. The page itself is a demonstration of the problem. > > http://clearpointsystems.com/112/index2.php > > I'm not sure if the problem is with the style sheet, IE6, my code, or what. > Any help is appreciated. Thanks! > wrong newsgroup.... anyway, the problem appears to be referencing an external stylesheet. when the css directives are placed within the page it works fine. still, seems to be limitation with IE6 not rendering page and scrollong properly when using external style sheet. "deko" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMgKc.11657$Pn7.9107@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com... > Why doesn't my left nav bar scroll properly? > > For some reason, my left na...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

Seeking for PHP-developers for porting the PHPlib templace class to an PHP-extension
Dear reader, For the last three years I'm using the template parser of PHPlib with a lot of pleasure. I think this is still the best mechanism for seperating PHP-code and HTML related code. Of course there are many, many other good parsers but this just my opinion. But a lack of most of the HTML-template parsers is SPEED. When developing big websites all of the template parser are too slow (IMO). Therefore I'm trying to find a group of people who are willing to contribute to a new opensource project to port the PHPlib template class to an extension which can be build in or dynamicall...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...