PHP Question

For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website
changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming.

If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Sarah

"sarah rosen" <sarahrosen1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website
> changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming.
>
> If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Sarah

Well, this is purely subjective, I would venture to say that would depend on
your grasp of certian things now, such as (but not limited to) HTML, The
differnce between Client-side/Server-side, and if you can program your own
VCR, Cellphone.

Please take not any offense to what I am saying, but it is rather a
subjective subject. Some may say quite easily, some may say hard. There is
no right/wrong answer, it is your ability at this point.

Oh Boy, I am starting to sound like a showlin priest  (however it is
spelled)

If you feel that you are web savvy, then you just might be able to pick it
up, dont let others fool you, some try on purpose to make it look harder
than it really is. I tought one of my employees PHP, he didn't know he had
it in him, he was a rather bright kid. So I had him work with me on some
projects, asked his opinion on a few things, and had him research ansewers,
and then implement the code. After the project was over, I showed him how he
coded the entire thing, I just help debug, and guide the project. He did all
the programming himself.

Just pace yourself, let it catch on at its own pace, and if you decide to
buy a book, buy one that you are able to start learing from the moment you
pick it up.  If you pick up a book, and thumb through it, and it all looks
like giberish, thats not the book for you, look for one that you understand,
and you start to learn, just from a few pages in the begining. Skip all the
history of stuff, but only for this quest to find the book, after you buy
it, read it from cover to cover.

Well, that was probly more information than you expected, and probly tells
you nothing. :)

Hmm, maybe I should think this whole priest thing......Na, not for me.

--
Mike Bradley
http://www.gzentools.com  -- free online php tools

0
me1383 (446)
1/17/2004 6:02:31 AM
On 16-Jan-2004, sarahrosen1@yahoo.com (sarah rosen) wrote:

> For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website
> changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming.
>
> If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it.

As languages go PHP is pretty simple. However, the environment where PHP
runs is not.

PHP is a server side scripting language, which means it runs on the server.
The client (browser) doesn't know PHP, it's language is HTML (plus
JavaScript etc.) So, the PHP on the server has to send HTML to the browser
and receive data from the browser. All this is done page by page making it
complicated to 'remember' things between pages. To further complicate
things, most PHP scripts access some kind of database (e.g. MySQL). So, in
addition to PHP, HTML and JavaScript, you have to worry about SQL.

Any one of these languages, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and SQL, could fill a
pretty large book. Combine them with their interactions and add on security
concerns and you have the programming equivalent of rubbing your stomach and
patting your head while singing Silent Night and tapping out 76 trombones
with your feet. OK it's not quite that bad, but it's very complex for the
beginner and unless you're prepared to do a fair amount of studying it will
be very frustrating.

The good news is the people who hang out here are really helpful. I've seen
several threads where it was obvious that the original poster was a novice
in way over his or her head and the replies were patient, helpful, polite
and often quite extensive.

If you decide to take the plunge, start by learning HTML. When you move on
to PHP remember that the goal of PHP is to send HTML to the browser. Getting
a good grasp of what's HTML and what's PHP will be a big help.

Good Luck.

--
Tom Thackrey
www.creative-light.com

But seriously, computer programming is not that hard. I work in the area of
foreign language acquisition and I can tell you that it's far easier to
learn a programming language than to learn French or Russian.

Here's a few lines of PHP code that actually does something useful. See if
you can figure out what it does.

$recipient_name = "John";
$recipient_email = "john@hotmail.com";
$sender_name = "Jane";
$sender_email = "jane@yahoo.com";

$circumstance = "our relationship is over";
$when = "last night";
$where = "at the Gay Pride parade";
$action = "make a pass at";
$whom = "a PHP programmer";
$your_quality = "man";
$my_state = "miserable";
$items_returned = "your love letters";
$items_kept = "the syphillis you gave me";

$message = "Dear $recipient_name\n\n, I don't know quite how to tell you
this but, $circumstance. I think I first realized it $when $where and I saw
you $action $whom. I'm sure you're $your_quality enough to realize how
$my_state I've been. I'm returning $items_returned but I'm holding on to
$items_kept as a keepsake. I want you to know that I'll always treasure your
friendship.\n\nSincerely, $sender_name.";

mail($recipient_email, "A parting note", $message);

Uzytkownik "sarah rosen" <sarahrosen1@yahoo.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website
> changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming.
>
> If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Sarah

0
chernyshevsky (2297)
1/17/2004 5:19:46 PM
"PHP Question" really isn't an ideal subject when asking a question in a
PHP newsgroup. All questions here are (or should be) PHP questions.

Better would be: "How easy is PHP for a beginner?"

Jochen
sarah rosen wrote:
> For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website
> changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming.
>
> If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Sarah

A couple of online sources for good "getting started with PHP" info.:
    PHP.net   - http://www.php.net/manual/en/getting-started.php
    W3Schools - http://www.w3schools.com/php/
    Webmonkey -
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/php/index.html

As far as books go, I started with (and liked) these:
    PHP and MySQL Web Development, Second Edition
       by Luke Welling, Laura Thomson
    Beginning PHP4
       by Chris Lea, Wankyu Choi, Allan Kent, Ganesh Prasad, Chris Ullman
       (You might want to get "Beginning PHP5" instead)

Regards,

- Dan
http://www.dantripp.com/
0
thisIsNot (92)

Question of PHP-4 vs PHP-5
When debugging the blowfish utility I noticed that $bf = new Crypt_Blowfish($mykey); echo("BF: " . $bf"); Outputs the word "OBJECT" on a PHP-4 linux system and "OBJECT id #1" on a windoze PHP-5 system Can anyone confirm this is correct and even better - explain what the output of each is please (I dont understand PHP classes yet) tks tony tony@tony.com wrote: > > When debugging the blowfish utility I noticed that > > $bf = new Crypt_Blowfish($mykey); > echo("BF: " . $bf"); > > Outputs the word "OBJECT" on a PHP-4 linux system > > and "OBJECT id #1" on a windoze PHP-5 system > > Can anyone confirm this is correct and even better - > explain what the output of each is please > (I dont understand PHP classes yet) Yes, both are correct, but the question is wrong - if you want to describe an object then give it a method to describe itself. If you want to see inside an object then use the var_export() fn. The difference is related to the change in how objects are referenced in the different PHP versions. C. tony@tony.com wrote: > When debugging the blowfish utility I noticed that > > $bf = new Crypt_Blowfish($mykey); > echo("BF: " . $bf"); > > Outputs the word "OBJECT" on a PHP-4 linux system > > and "OBJECT id #1" on a windoze PHP-5 system > > Can anyone confirm this is correct and e...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with methods, properties and constructors. You can create objects from these classes at runtime. You do not *need* PHP 5 to write object oriented code with PHP. > Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Read the manual. take a looki at http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.oci8.php at scroll down to example 2. > Where I can get more informations? Looking for it might be a start. > Thanks in advance You're welcome. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Much improved OO, and the odd incompatibility. The only noticeble one is that array_merge must be given 2 arrays, you can just chuck in a simple variable and expect it to be merged with an array. It chucks a warning I believe, and still does it...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. ***************************** ...

PHP games to learn PHP
Hi, I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Nick "Nick Mudge" wrote > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. Ivo "Ivo" <no@thank.you> wrote in message news:40cc70fe$0$62706$ee9da40f@news.wanadoo.nl... > "Nick Mudge" wrote > > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? > > Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more > entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. > Ivo Since all games are input, output and state engines, the PHP bit is limited to the latter. You get to do the input/output in something else (browsers, JScript, etc) and practise doing the state engine code in PHP. Something like an old-style play-by-mail is perfect. Witness something like http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi for ideas that do that. Garp Garp wrote: > "Ivo" <no@thank.you> wrote in mess...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type >"php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. > >If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access >it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the >execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the >text of the file as: > ><?php > phpinfo(); >?> > > >Why? >Thanks Do you have a webserver such as Apache running on the machine where you expect this to happen? Because it's the webserver, not the browser, that needs to know about php. The browser only does html. Margaret -- (To mail me, please change .not.invalid to .net, first. Apologies for the inconvenience.) "Phong Ho" wrote: > I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > > With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For exam...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any > benifits to that method ? > > Take care, > Cyrus > > Right now you probably have a directive like this in your httpd.conf file (or your ISP does). AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .php3 .inc .inf .phtml It identifies the extensions which should be processed by the php interpreter before output is sent to the browser. I believe you can also include this directive in a .htaccess file in your area and add .htm to the list. This would send all your files throught the interpreter and those that do not contain PHP code would just be passed through.... You mention Javascript, but that is a bit different. The interpretation of that happens at your browser -- all the PHP work is done at the server. Hope this helps. -- John __________________________________________________________________...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

Tutorial on php (or learning php)
I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve any recommendations on: books tutorials web sites samples to help me get going? Thanks. Hugh Williams and David Lane have written a book called "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL'' which you can obtain from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000413/hughwilliams-20/103-0647779-6796618. This book has its own website at http://www.webdatabasebook.com/. You can also download the code and install it locally. HTH. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "JA" <JAlbert@Yahoo.Com> wrote in message news:urjc80tlmfdmd0ha7ed017j1mj580ha167@4ax.com... > I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing > experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve > any recommendations on: > > books > tutorials > web sites > samples > > to help me get going? > > Thanks. JA wrote: > I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing > experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve > any recommendations on: > > books > tutorials > web sites > samples > > to help me get going? > > Thanks. PHP.net really is good, it has references for all the instructions, and the manual is actually pretty good for beginners. JA wrote: > > I need to l...

Send array from php to php

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

Web resources about - PHP Question - comp.lang.php

ATO's private company list kicks up more questions about artistry of tax arrangements
Just $2 billion net tax on total income of $145 billion. What a time to be alive.

ATO's private company list kicks up more questions about artistry of tax arrangements
Just $2 billion net tax on total income of $145 billion. What a time to be alive.

Question: Your feelings on the 1959-vs-'09 Chevy crash test?
Filed under: Government/Legal , Chevrolet , Safety , Classics In 2009, the Insurance Institute For Highway Safety smashed a 1959 Bel Air into ...

With Wii U’s fate in question, Nintendo’s NX might be its last chance
After spending three-and-a-half years languishing at the bottom of the market, the Wii U is finally being put to rest. That's according to a ...

Funding Circle's CEO addressed 'the most pertinent question anyone can ask about our industry'
Lord Adair Turner looms large over the peer-to-peer lending industry. The former banking regulator, who led the Financial Services Authority ...

BuzzFeed: ‘Questions Hang Over FBI After Apple Showdown Fizzles’
Hamza Shaban, summarizing the state of the Apple-FBI fight for BuzzFeed: In an editorial Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal described the government’s ...

12 questions project managers should be prepared for in a job interview
Project management job interviews can be more stressful than the new job itself. Most candidates expect to talk about their strengths, weaknesses, ...

Carmike Investor Questions Its Rush To Merge With AMC While Stock Was Down
Carmike’s largest shareholder continued today to rally fellow investors to oppose its $1.1 billion (including debt) sale to AMC Entertainment ...

Question of the Day: Which Android Phone Would You Like to See Remade, iPhone SE Style?
No matter how much we love a particular phone, at some point, it’s going to get old and not function as well as the newer phones. This is why ...