php to php obj

Hi All,

Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in
deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed?

Thanks in advance

--AR

John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:

> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in
> deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed?

To what end?

Do you want a PHP obfuscator?  They tend not to be needed - since the code
remains on the server.

Do you want a PHP squeezer?  Again - since PHP remains on the server
that is of reduced importance.

PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly
are you looking for?
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
10/20/2003 11:07:12 AM
With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler
<tim@tt1lock.org>  leapt forth and uttered:

> John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:
>
>> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object
>> files in deploying the files to other's server like java
>> classes are deployed?
>
> To what end?
>
> Do you want a PHP obfuscator?  They tend not to be needed -
> since the code remains on the server.
>
> Do you want a PHP squeezer?  Again - since PHP remains on the
> server that is of reduced importance.
>
> PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly
> are you looking for?

I think he's asking for a way to compile PHP into it's raw bytecode
state in the way that Java class files are.

This isn't possible in PHP. But if you use an optimizer such as
Zend or Turck MMCache they achieve a similar result by caching the
interpreted code on the server.

--
There is no signature.....
0

--AR

Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote in message news:<Hn1yw0.29J@bath.ac.uk>...
> John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:
>
> > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in
> > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed?
>
> To what end?
>
> Do you want a PHP obfuscator?  They tend not to be needed - since the code
> remains on the server.
>
> Do you want a PHP squeezer?  Again - since PHP remains on the server
> that is of reduced importance.
>
> PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly
> are you looking for?
John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:

> I have to deploy the code to a 3rd party server and I dont want them
> to access my php code. How this is possible?

A PHP obfuscator is one possibility.

http://google.com/search?q="PHP+obfuscator" seems to have a few of these.
--
__________
 |im |yler  http://timtyler.org/  tim@tt1lock.org  Remove lock to reply.
0
tim184 (690)
10/21/2003 7:51:21 PM
John7481 wrote:

> Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org>  wrote in message news:<Hn1yw0.29J@bath.ac.uk>...
>
>>John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:
>>

>>>Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in
>>>deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed?
>>
>>To what end?
>>
>>Do you want a PHP obfuscator?  They tend not to be needed - since the code
>>remains on the server.
>>
>>Do you want a PHP squeezer?  Again - since PHP remains on the server
>>that is of reduced importance.
>>
>>PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly
>>are you looking for?
 >
 > I have to deploy the code to a 3rd party server and I dont want them
 > to access my php code. How this is possible?
 >
 > --AR

You may want to look at Zend Encoder:
http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-encoder.php

Also of some interest may be Zend SafeGuard Site:
http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-safeguard-suite.php

I do not know how they work (or if they do), what the specifics on
support are, or if there are any opensource alternatives.

--
Justin Koivisto - spam@koivi.com
PHP POSTERS: Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions,

0
spam430 (398)
10/21/2003 8:33:42 PM
Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.

--AR

Phil Roberts <philrob@HOLYflatnetSHIT.net> wrote in message news:<Xns941AC790A2707philroberts@216.166.71.242>...
> With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler
> <tim@tt1lock.org>  leapt forth and uttered:
>
> > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted:
> >
> >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object
> >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java
> >> classes are deployed?
> >
> > To what end?
> >
> > Do you want a PHP obfuscator?  They tend not to be needed -
> > since the code remains on the server.
> >
> > Do you want a PHP squeezer?  Again - since PHP remains on the
> > server that is of reduced importance.
> >
> > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly
> > are you looking for?
>
> I think he's asking for a way to compile PHP into it's raw bytecode
> state in the way that Java class files are.
>
> This isn't possible in PHP. But if you use an optimizer such as
> Zend or Turck MMCache they achieve a similar result by caching the
> interpreted code on the server.

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

PHP 4 vs PHP 5
Over the past year or so I have been teaching myself php and have exclusively used php 5. I now need to create a script to handle form information on a server running php 4 (we will upgrade to 5, but it may be a while). I will be creating and testing the script on a local server with php 5.2, then uploading for final testing and deployment on a server with 4.1.2. Now this may be vaque, but what I need to know, for a script that is just going to take a html form post information and up to 6 word files uploaded, and then email them as an attachment with the data, is there any major change betw...

php variable continaing php code
Hi There, I am absolutly stumped by this, any help appreciated. Due to factors outside of my control I have a php variable containing php code and I dont know how to evaluate it. I know its stupid, but php calls a database function (which I dont have access to) which reads in a template html file and returns it as a string. Now If I want the template to be a bit more dynamic and contain php I have a problem. After calling the database function I end up with: (examaple only) $var = "<?echo "hello world";?>"; //$var is now equal to the template file - usually html but...

PHP on a MacOS sever. Where is php.ini?
I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server. I'm logged in now, but I cannot find php.ini. Is the file called something different on a Mac? I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size. -- [ Sugapablo ] [ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music ] [ http://www.sugapablo.net <--personal ] [ sugapablo@12jabber.com <--jabber IM ] Sugapablo wrote: > I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server. I'm logged in now, but I > cannot find php.ini. Is the file called something different on a Mac? > > I need to ...

When does the php interpreter loads the php file?
Hi All, I'm wondering three facts about php, apache and apache module. 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a apache module or as cgi? 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory? 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory? - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php file. Thak you *** Kim Gijung wrote/escribi� (20 Oct 2004 00:03:35 -0700): > 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a > apache module or as cgi? If I recall correctly phpinfo() calls it "Server API&qu...

php condition in a tabel with html and php

PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS
I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. Can you recommend one ? thanks in advance. Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > try www.mamboserver.com/ imho top-notch reg. sh -- "The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we've finished building it." -- unknown Stefan Hegenbart wrote: >> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. >> >> Can you recommend one ? >> > > try www.mamboserver.com/ > imho top-notch Or if you need something really mighty: www.typo3.org Nona Me wrote: > I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for > managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information. > I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough. > > Can you recommend one ? > > thanks in advance. > > > From - Thu ezPublish: http://www.ez.no/ ...

Compiling PHP and/or any PHP Extension on VMS
Hi, I have over the last year or so tried to build the PHP source provided by HP[1] on OpenVMS. The driver for this is a client request to have the PHP Ingres extension[2] built on the same platform. Unfortunately I have encountered problems building PHP using the supplied source. Whilst I realize the source code has been provided as-is and "The save sets do not include complete build procedures...", I was wondering if any brave soul had managed to build PHP on their VMS system? regards grant [1] http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/ips/apache/csws_source.html [2] http://pe...

[Fwd: Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY]
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070801090005010101060104 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Forwarding my question over to here, got no answer on the pgsql-php list. Hope someone can help. --------------070801090005010101060104 Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY" Return-Path: <pgsql-php-owner+M2240@postgresql.org> Received: from www.postgresql.com ...

[Apache+PHP] Error building PHP
Hi, I am building php 4.3.10 on slackware 10.1.0 and I got an error. More in details: I've successfully installed apache_1.3.33. In php-4.3.10 directory, I typed # ./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-module=so and i got the following error: # ---------------------------------------- Configuring SAPI modules checking for AOLserver support... no checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... Sorry, I was not able to successfully run APXS. Possible reasons: 1. Perl is not installed; 2. Apache was not compiled...

Modify a php file(model) with php
I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations Thanks you Yoni Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > Thanks you > > Yoni > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including your template (it become one in fact) ? I didn'...

New PHP-IDE
Hi, Borland/Codegear recently released "Delphi for PHP" as a new PHP-IDE with VCL-support. But I didn't find any reviews. Is it worth the trouble to change or should I stay with ZEND? Many thanks for any experiences! Steven Well i've been looking fr info about it-.. and well till now... i dont see any major goods that it provides to me... i am still using quanta+ on Linux and use eclipce's PDT when im on windows... also it isnt multy plataform (Neither quanta is, but i use more linux than windows)... also... i dont think that something that designs the forms by itsel...

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DB.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
I installed PEAR HTTP_Upload to my new server and now im getting this error when runnign the script. any help? Maximus wrote: > I installed PEAR HTTP_Upload to my new server > and now im getting this error when runnign the script. > > > any help? > permissions problem? where is DB.php located? does DB.php reside in the include_path directories? The message is self explanatory. -- Michael Austin. DBA Consultant Donations welcomed. Http://www.firstdbasource.com/donations.html :) Try on your command line as root: >pear install DB Alex http://prepared-stateme...

Web resources about - php to php obj - comp.lang.php

PHP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.php, .phtml, .php4, .php3, .php5, .phps PHP code can be simply mixed with HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various templating ...

PHP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
.php, .phtml, .php3, .php4, .php5, .phps PHP code may be embedded into HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various web template ...

Chapman PHP Web Services - Home
Chapman PHP Web Services home page.

..:: PHP GROUP ::..
Home Feedback Contact Us Site Map www website 22nd May 2012 Investors & Associates Awards & Achievements PHP Clients Customer Support PHP Services ...

The Complete list of PHP Podcasts, Screencasts, and Video Podcasts.
A complete list of all PHP podcasts, screencasts and video podcasts, aggregated into a single feed. Come explore all the podcasts that the PHP ...

PHP: The Right Way
An easy-to-read, quick reference for PHP best practices, accepted coding standards, and links to authoritative PHP tutorials around the Web

Freelance PHP, Freelance PHP Developer, Freelance PHP Programmer, PHP Freelancer, PHP Freelancer India ...
Freelance PHP, Freelance PHP Developer, Freelance PHP Programmer, PHP Freelancer, PHP Freelancer India ...

PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
... general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. If you are new to PHP and want ...

CakePHP: the rapid development php framework. Pages
... are built-in. Translations, database access, caching, validation, authentication, and much more are all built into one of the original PHP MVC ...

PHP Advent 2011
C hristmas is upon us once again, and it’s time to have a look at what’s under the PHP Advent tree. Join us each day as our wonderful authors ...