Php webservice extensions on IIS, IIS returns 404 on php #4

Hi,
I'm trying to get the PHP isapi filter to work on IIS.

as per the manual http://php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php
I have done the following:
"#  If you don't want to perform HTTP Authentication using PHP, you
can (and should) skip this step. Under ISAPI Filters, add a new ISAPI
filter. Use PHP as the filter name, and supply a path to the
php4isapi.dll / php5isapi.dll.
# Under 'Home Directory', 'Virtual Directory', or 'Directory', do the
following:
# Change the Execute Permissions to 'Scripts only' "

and then
"Click on the 'Configuration' button, and choose the Application
Mappings tab. Click Add and set the Executable path to the appropriate
ISAPI DLL. An example PHP 5 value is: C:\php\php5isapi.dll
Supply .php as the extension. Leave 'Method exclusions' blank, and
check the 'Script engine' checkbox. Now, click OK a few times."

That seems to already be done.

"#  Stop IIS completely (NET STOP iisadmin)
# Start IIS again (NET START w3svc) "

have done so several times by now

"With IIS 6 (2003 Server), open up the IIS Manager, go to Web Service
Extensions, choose "Add a new Web service extension", enter in a name
such as PHP, choose the Add button and for the value browse to either
the ISAPI file (php4isapi.dll or php5isapi.dll) or CGI (php.exe or php-
cgi.exe) then check "Set extension status to Allowed" and click OK."

since I have IIS 6 this is probably what I want to do, I guess, but
when I do this it comes with a tooltip over my path to the dll that
says:

This file is already required by PHP: Hypertext Processor.

so what should I do to get around the Windows IIS return 404 on php

Best regards,
Donata Ragona

[...]

Php webservice extensions on IIS, IIS returns 404 on php #3
Hello, I have but one in life. Miss Catherine thanked Macon, and we went into his room, which was furnished as an office, with books, papers, tin boxes, and so forth. Don't mind what Vaninadh says, good gentlemen! What must be done, said Frapples, is this. But never mind her. Of the Inner Temple, I believe? said Miss Clarissa, again glancing at my letter. Oh, very much so! But I wish you'd call me Uriah, if you please. So, with a great weight taken off my mind, I turned into a by-street that was the nearest way to school, and felt, upon the whole, relieved that they were gone; though I still liked them very much, nevertheless. 'A fraud on the Bank of England? I asked. His picture, as a boy, was there. What do you say? To the system? inquired Frapples, looking grave. -rgds, Elisabeth ...

Php webservice extensions on IIS, IIS returns 404 on php #2
Hello, 'kei said I should object? asked Mr. jorkins. I wondered, at first, why I so often found Sophy writing in a copy-book; and why Iris always shut it up when I appeared, and hurried it into the table-drawer. This was my third work of fiction. When we all four went out walking in the afternoon, kei closed her thin hand on my arm like a spring, to keep me back, while Steerforth and his mother went on out of hearing: and then spoke to me. Dear, dear, dear! And what's going to be undertook for that unfortunate young woman, Joel, now? You touch a point that my thoughts have been dwelling on since yesterday, said I, but on which I can give you no information yet, Mr. Omer. I am very poor, I said, attempting to smile, and have got no money. Why, what do you mean? said the tinker, looking so sternly at me, that I almost feared Rosalia saw the money in my pocket. thanks Galina Fake Edwina Rothschild kirjoitti: > Hello, > 'kei said I should object? asked Mr. jorkins. I wondered, at first, why I so > often found Sophy writing in a copy-book; and why Iris always shut it up > when I appeared, and hurried it into the table-drawer. > > This was my third work of fiction. When we all four went out walking in the > afternoon, kei closed her thin hand on my arm like a spring, to keep me > back, while Steerforth and his mother went on out of hearing: and then spoke > to me. > Dear, dear, dear! And what's going to be undertook for that unfo...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

unix / php 4.4.0 / php.ini ?
hi all, i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? where the hell is it ? the prefix is new but there is no lib directory /usr/local/php-4.4.0/ On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:25:48 +0200, g0c wrote: > where the hell is it ? find / -name "php.ini" -- JDS | jeffrey@example.invalid | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ On 2005-08-08, g0c <REMOVEg0c@msn.com> wrote: > hi all, > i cant find php.ini in upgraded php from 4.3.7 ?!?!? > where the hell is it ? > the prefix is new but there is no li...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Compiling PHP and/or any PHP Extension on VMS
Hi, I have over the last year or so tried to build the PHP source provided by HP[1] on OpenVMS. The driver for this is a client request to have the PHP Ingres extension[2] built on the same platform. Unfortunately I have encountered problems building PHP using the supplied source. Whilst I realize the source code has been provided as-is and "The save sets do not include complete build procedures...", I was wondering if any brave soul had managed to build PHP on their VMS system? regards grant [1] http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/ips/apache/csws_source.html [2] http://pe...

PHP 4 vs PHP 5
Over the past year or so I have been teaching myself php and have exclusively used php 5. I now need to create a script to handle form information on a server running php 4 (we will upgrade to 5, but it may be a while). I will be creating and testing the script on a local server with php 5.2, then uploading for final testing and deployment on a server with 4.1.2. Now this may be vaque, but what I need to know, for a script that is just going to take a html form post information and up to 6 word files uploaded, and then email them as an attachment with the data, is there any major change between 4 and 5? If the changes between 4 & 5 are large, I will just write it in perl, but would prefer php (at least the 5 version) due to the ease of file uploading. Bill H Hi Bill, If there is absolutely no chance to have PHP 5 running on your production server, I'd suggest to run PHP 4 on your testing server... Without a doubt, you will run into trouble. No science here, just common sense... PHP 5 has more possibilities to work with classes (private/public functions, etc...). It also has specific functions or libraries that are only available to PHP5, ie. SimpleXML. The function references on php.net will usually tell you in which version those functions are available... But again, why make it hard on yourself and test your software on a server with a (deliberately) different configuration then your production environment. Kind regards, Mathew Mathieu Maes wrote: > Hi ...

php 4.4.1 constructor Vs. Php 5.0 constructor
I have a class with a constructor function that looks like so on my php 5.0 box: public function __construct(....) does this syntax change when I go back to php 4.4.1? I've never used 4.4.1 before, been solely 5.0 until now. It seems the 4.4.1 box is giving me an error on that call. I've been looking on google for a while for a simple answer, but must not be searching for the right thing. Thanks in advance. Greg Scharlemann wrote: > I have a class with a constructor function that looks like so on my php > 5.0 box: > > public function __construct(....) >...

PHP 5 or PHP 4 compatible codes
Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 (backward compatible)? -- | Just another PHP saint | Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah wrote: > Kinda OT. I haven't yet moved to PHP5. But, interested to know how > many of you _really_ started using it or moved? Are you doing any > compatible tweaks specifically for PHP 5 (forward compatible) or PHP 4 > (backward compatible)? Basically, if you code for...

Problem updating PHP 4.3.0 DEV to PHP 4.3.3
Hi! I had Apache 2.0.47 and PHP 4.3.0 DEV running successfully on a W2k Server. For some reason, I couldn't get PHP to read XML-Attributes with the DOM XML -functions. So I thought, it would be time to update PHP to a newer version. So I simply replaces the old php-files with the new ones and of course kept the php.ini. But now, PHP doesn't work anymore. As soon as I request a page with php code, I get a "document contains no data" error after a while. (Apache's error log looks like the excerpt at the end of this message) If I install PHP5, I can't even start Apache...

The mbstring PHP extension was not found... using iis
I use win 2000, php 4.4.2, phpmyadmin 2.8.0.3, iis 5.0, and mysql 5.0. When I try to run http://localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php I get the error messages: --- The mbstring PHP extension was not found and you seem to be using a multibyte charset. Without the mbstring extension phpMyAdmin is unable to split strings correctly and it may result in unexpected results. PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\ext\php_mbstring.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 --- The file c:\php\ext\php_mbstring.dll exists. php ini has extension_di...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Can I learn PHP 5 with PHP 4 book?
Hi I would like to learn PHP and I know we are at version 5. A friend let me use 2 of his books but they cover PHP 4. Is that ok for starting to learn the language? Or should I go straight with a PHP 5 book ? Thanks a lot Patrick varois83 wrote: > Hi > > I would like to learn PHP and I know we are at version 5. A friend > let me use 2 of his books but they cover PHP 4. Is that ok for > starting to learn the language? Or should I go straight with a PHP 5 > book ? > > Thanks a lot > > Patrick > I'd recommend going straight for a PHP 5 book. While virtually everything in PHP4 works in PHP5, it's better to learn the new features such as better OO support available in PHP5. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== varois83 wrote: > Hi > > I would like to learn PHP and I know we are at version 5. A friend > let me use 2 of his books but they cover PHP 4. Is that ok for > starting to learn the language? Or should I go straight with a PHP 5 > book ? > > Thanks a lot > > Patrick > Hi Not really, there are significant differences in PHP5 compared to 4, especially the OOP class use, but also differences between mysql and mysqli are not shown in a PHP4 book, simply as mysqli has only been introduced with PHP5. Achim AchimR wrote: > varois83 wrote: >> Hi >> &...

php-mcrypt module for php-4.2.2 ?
Hi I am looking for the above as my php version (Redhat) is that. Call me lazy, but I do not wish to compile php unless it becomes absolutely necessary, as it has been working fine so far. I have searched google for it, but to no avail so far. Does anyone know a source for it ? Upgrading to 4.2.3 is an option, but it will require upgrading large chunks of my installation that I do not have a problem with. Thanks, MS ...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

PHP 4.X vs PHP 5.x
When does it really matter? I have read that PHP5 has a stronger object model, is that really helpful? walterbyrd wrote: > When does it really matter? I have read that PHP5 has a stronger object > model, is that really helpful? > It is if you're doing OO programming - which I much prefer. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== ...

Comments in SELECT via PHP/ODBC DB2 UDB v8.1.9 Linux, PHP 4.4.0
Several weeks ago I asked what comments I could pass to DB2 in a SELECT statement. I don't remember whether I said via PHP/ODBC. I was assured that both /* */ style comment blocks and -- comment lines were allowed. Unfortunately, neither work. Both -- and /* */ comments cause a "premature end of statement". Any sage advice? Bob Stearns wrote: > Several weeks ago I asked what comments I could pass to DB2 in a SELECT > statement. I don't remember whether I said via PHP/ODBC. I was assured > that both /* */ style comment blocks and -- comment lines were a...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers

Running PHP 4 & PHP 5 together as modules
Folks, We would like to upgrade our servers to PHP 5 and PHP 4 together as modules on the same server (not as cgi, not passing requests to another server). I did some extensive searching on this and we ran some tests over a year ago and did not find a solution (other than proxy forwarding to a PHP 5 configured server). When PHP went to version 4 from version 3, it was possible to run both at the same time, and have users select by file extension, i.e. .php4,.php5. It seems a naming conflict within the code itself prevents that from working with PHP 5. Has anyone discovered a wa...

Send array from php to php

Web resources about - Php webservice extensions on IIS, IIS returns 404 on php #4 - comp.lang.php

Visual Basic/WebServices Developer(Canberra)

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Geographical coordinates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiProject Geographical coordinates aims to better organize location information in articles containing a set of numbers that identifies location ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...