f



PHP within PHP...

I took over the support of a website that is set up something like
this inside one of the pages:


include_once("header.php");

<?php
//to get the content of the page they do this:
$content = mysql_query("select content etc...);

echo $content;
?>

include_once("footer.php");

I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql
content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run?

Thank you for your time,

Mandragon

0
9/17/2007 6:56:00 PM
comp.lang.php 32646 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
2884 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 53

On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote:
> I took over the support of a website that is set up something like
> this inside one of the pages:
>
> include_once("header.php");
>
> <?php
> //to get the content of the page they do this:
> $content = mysql_query("select content etc...);
>
> echo $content;
> ?>
>
> include_once("footer.php");
>
> I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql
> content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run?
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Mandragon

Sorry, The question should read:

"Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?"

0
9/17/2007 6:57:45 PM
Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource.

try this:

$content = mysql_query('bla bla bla');
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) {
$result[] = $row;
}

$content = $result;

Now you can use $content ;).

0
ragearc (108)
9/17/2007 6:58:52 PM
In answer to your edit...

eval($content); -> This will parse as PHP.

0
ragearc (108)
9/17/2007 6:59:55 PM
On Sep 17, 12:59 pm, RageARC <rage...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In answer to your edit...
>
> eval($content); -> This will parse as PHP.

On Sep 17, 12:59 pm, RageARC <rage...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In answer to your edit...
>
> eval($content); -> This will parse as PHP.

Thank you!

It has been some time since I have done this. Thanks for the help.

Mandragon

0
9/17/2007 7:06:12 PM
..oO(Mandragon03@gmail.com)

>On Sep 17, 12:59 pm, RageARC <rage...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In answer to your edit...
>>
>> eval($content); -> This will parse as PHP.
>
>Thank you!
>
>It has been some time since I have done this. Thanks for the help.

Eval() is evil. Why does $content contain PHP code?

Micha
0
netizen9200 (1826)
9/17/2007 7:21:42 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

PHP Training Institute In Delhi, Live Projects on PHP. Short Term PHP Courses, PHP Scripts, PHP Training with Live Projects.
Vserve Global offers short term PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor Training Course, which is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development, to produce dynamic web pages. It can be embedded into HTML and generally runs on a web server, which needs to be configured to process PHP code and create web page content from it. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge.PHP is installed on over 20 million websites and 1 million web servers. TOPICS:- >> Core PHP Language >> HTML, Cascad...

html within php works, but php within html doesnt
Below are two different ways of writing the same script. The top one works but the bottom one displays nothing in the list. Can anyone see why? <?php echo "<select name='subcat' style='WIDTH: 95%'><option value=''>Select one</option>"; while($noticia = mysql_fetch_array($quer)) { echo "<option value='$noticia[TopicID]'>$noticia[Topic]</option>"; } echo "</select>"; ?> <select name="subcat" style="WIDTH: 95%"> <option value="">Select one</option> <?php while($noticia = mysql_fetch_array($quer)) { ?> <option value="<?php $noticia[TopicID]; ?>"><?php $noticia[Topic]; ?></option> <?php } ?> </select> Ian On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:19:38 GMT, "mantrid" <ian.dandav@virgin.net> wrote: ><option value="<?php $noticia[TopicID]; ?>"><?php $noticia[Topic]; >?></option> You haven't done anything in those PHP blocks; you need "print" or "echo". -- Andy Hassall :: andy@andyh.co.uk :: http://www.andyh.co.uk http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space :: disk and FTP usage analysis tool DOOH! Knew it was somethin simple Cheers "Andy Hassall" <andy@andyh.co.uk> wrote in message news:gh1jf2dur1knluu2uf2mqj8r8shgu778ne@4ax.com... > On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:19:38 GMT, "mantrid" <ian....

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

Send array from php to php
HI every one I' try to send array from web page to php file but no data are show I'm using session to store data and this is my code //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// $data = $cart_items; session_register('data'); foreach ($cart_items as $cart_item) { echo "<tr>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->name."</span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->description."</ span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->price." S.R.</span></ td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->quantity."</span></ td>"; echo " <td><span class='style2'>".$cart_item->price * $cart_item- >quantity."</span></td>"; echo " <td><span class='style4'><a href='order.php?action=del&id=". $cart_item->object_id."'>[del]</a></span></td>"; echo "</tr>"; \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \ and this is my php code to get the data //////////////////////////////////////////////////////// <?php foreach ($data as $item) { echo "<tr>"; print " &l...

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'w'); fwrite($fh, 'test string'); fclose($fh); $fh = fopen('php://memory', 'r'); $result = fgets($fh,2048); fclose($fh); echo $result; On 10/12/2010 9:44 PM, BKDotCom wrote: > http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php > per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed > under "Allows Appending" > > what am I missing / what's the point? > > They only seem to work with read/write modes such as > fopen('php://memory','rw'); > > closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing > the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of > fopen('php://memory','a') ? > you'll > a) be appending nothing, > b) no way to read what you just wrote? > > sure would be nice if you could > > $fh = ...

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

PHP with Indian PHP Developers
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to <a href="http:// www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/hire-php-programmers-developers-india.htm">Hire PHP Developer</a>contact a leading <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm"> PHP Web Development Compnay</ a> <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-programming- php-developers-india.htm">Offshore PHP web development India</a> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:37:02 -0800 (PST), Virtue Info wrote: > Dear all, > > > If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to <a href="http:// > www.example.com/php-developers/hire-php-programmers-developers-india.htm">Hire > PHP Developer</a>contact a leading <a href="http://www.example.com/ > php-developers/php-web-development.htm"> PHP Web Development Compnay</ > a> > > ><a href="http://www.example.com/php-developers/php-web-programming- > php-developers-india.htm">Offshore PHP web development India</a> > Third time's the charm? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the skills you've got available or your testing method reliablity... -- 12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation. --Peter Anspach's list of things to do as an ...

why does $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] say /test.php/test.php for test.php?
I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as follows: <?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: > I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as > follows: > > <?php > echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; > ?> > > And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but > rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? What output do you get if you change it to this? <?php echo '[' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . ']'; ?> What do your other $_SERVER values look like? <?php print_r($_SERVER); ?> -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://borrame.com -- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com -- On 06/10/10 09:30, "�lvaro G. Vicario" wrote: > El 06/10/2010 6:53, yawnmoth escribi�/wrote: >> I have a PHP script at 127.0.0.1/test.php. It's contents are as >> follows: >> >> <?php >> echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; >> ?> >> >> And it's output isn't test.php, as I'd expect, or /test.php, but >> rather, /test.php/test.php. Why? And how do I fix it? > > What output do you get if you change it ...

php
Hi Guys, Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. Installed php 4.3.4 ok Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything generated. Am I overlooking something? Like installing a lib? Any nfo is welcome Henk Lutgerink http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. > Installed php 4.3.4 ok > Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything > generated. > Am I overlooking something? > Like installing a lib? You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In /usr/ports/databases.) -- Bob London, UK echo Mail fefsensmrrjyaheeoceoq\! | tr "jefroq\!" "@obe.uk" Robert Downes wrote: > henk lutgerink wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> Installed FreeBSD 5.1;fine Got Apache2, MySQL working. >> Installed php 4.3.4 ok >> Try to run phpMyAdmin (latest version), but somehow there isn't anything >> generated. >> Am I overlooking something? >> Like installing a lib? > > You don't say whether you've installed the phpMyAdmin port. (In > /usr/ports/databases.) yes, I did install phpMyAdmin in /usr/ports/database. I got the feeling I still have to ./configure, make, make install? If so Please let me know. ps: server is running on http://avatar.demon.nl henk lutgerink wrote:...

PHP
Hi I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf in the PHP manuals. The official site does not have it any more. Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work as they should. Thanks Jesmond Jesmond: Some minutes ago I sent the file to your email Francisco jesmond.spiteri@visitmalta.com ha escrito: > Hi > I bought the PHP templates last winter and was trying to experiment > with these web templates. I need the adaob 4.53 for PHP as indicatedf > in the PHP manuals. > The official site does not have it any more. > Does anyone this zip file please ? If so, contact me at > spiterijesmond@yahoo.co.uk > If you use latest versions, the examples in the tutorials will not work > as they should. > > Thanks > Jesmond ...

php
hi all iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are also visible on the page... can any one help me out with this. linuxadmin wrote: > hi all > > iv extracted a phptimesheet on my system but the webserver is not able > to show the documents in html format...i mean..the <?php headers are > also visible on the page... > > can any one help me out with this. It sounds like a configuration error with your webserver---it would seem that it's not interpreting PHP files...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXA...

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only Fax: email only Description: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook - Skills Required - PHP, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Javascript, XHTML, DHTML, HTML5, HTML 5, Flash, actionscript, Facebook, Promotional, Marketing, PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Developer Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL - Javascript - HTML - CSS - Facebook API If you are a PHP Programmer or Web Developer with strong skills in PHP Development, please read on! We are an award winning Interactive Agency with offices throughout the world. Were currently looking to add a PHP Developer, with skills in both Front End and Back End development, to our team in Venice, CA. In this role youll be developing Promotional / Marketing web ...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

where is php.ini for the PHP CLI binary?
#!/bin/php <?php echo "hello, world!"; ?> That produces the following: PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 hello, world! I'd like to update my php.ini file to make those errors go away but don't know where it is. Any ideas as to how I could go about finding it? yawnmoth wrote: > #!/bin/php > <?php > echo "hello, world!"; > ?> > > That produces the following: > > PHP Warning: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 > and greater in Unknown on line 0 > PHP Warning: Directive 'register_long_arrays' is deprecated in PHP > 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 > hello, world! > > I'd like to update my php.ini file to make those errors go away but > don't know where it is. Any ideas as to how I could go about finding > it? It is/should be in the root directory where your index.php document is stored. Check with your ISP to confirm that the file is named php.ini. Mine, for example, is named php5.ini, and everything failed miserably before I properly named it. Do you have #!bin/php in the [pagename].php document? Try removing it. Bill B yawnmoth wrote: > #!/bin/php > <?php > echo "hello, world!"; > ?> > > That produces the fol...

[Fwd: Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY]
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070801090005010101060104 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Forwarding my question over to here, got no answer on the pgsql-php list. Hope someone can help. --------------070801090005010101060104 Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Re: [PHP] PHP and COPY" Return-Path: <pgsql-php-owner+M2240@postgresql.org> Received: from www.postgresql.com ...

Compiling PHP and/or any PHP Extension on VMS
Hi, I have over the last year or so tried to build the PHP source provided by HP[1] on OpenVMS. The driver for this is a client request to have the PHP Ingres extension[2] built on the same platform. Unfortunately I have encountered problems building PHP using the supplied source. Whilst I realize the source code has been provided as-is and "The save sets do not include complete build procedures...", I was wondering if any brave soul had managed to build PHP on their VMS system? regards grant [1] http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/ips/apache/csws_source.html [2] http://pe...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers #2
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to Hire PHP Developer contact a leading PHP Web Development Compnay http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm ...

php assembly of multiple php files
I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for each form to be included within the shell. The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but with multiple files? When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to the Main calling page? Thank you, QB Question Boy wrote: > I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. > > Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for > each form to be included within the shell. > > The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms > the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as > NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was > submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php > file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but > with multiple files? > > When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to > the Main calling page? > > Thank you, > > QB This has nothing to do with PHP - it's how HTML works. The browser will only send the data for the form being subm...

Web resources about - PHP within PHP... - comp.lang.php

Obama Flip-Flops on Shopping After Terrorist Attacks
At a press conference today in Argentina, President Obama says that people in Boston "taught America a lesson" after the marathon bombing. Read ...

Forensics expert says FBI to use NAND mirroring to crack terrorist's iPhone
An outside contractor with established ties to the FBI has most likely shown investigators how to circumvent the iPhone’s security measures by ...

You can now watch Apple’s iPhone SE/iPad Pro March event on YouTube
If you haven’t caught up on Apple’s special event from Monday, you can now catch it in its entirety on Apple’s YouTube channel or down below. ...

Disney & Marvel Plan to Boycott Georgia If Anti-Gay Discrimination Bill Is Passed
Disney and Marvel will no longer film in Georgia “should any legislation allowing discriminatory practices be signed into state law.” Gov. Nathan ...

Google admits an inconvenient truth about the cloud wars with Amazon and Microsoft
With a new service called " Stackdriver ," Google is acknowleding an uncomfortable truth about the cloud computing market — customers aren't ...

Google adds ride-sharing tab to Maps for iOS
Google today updated its Google Maps iOS app to include a ride-sharing tab it introduced for Android owners just last week. While Uber is the ...

Seattle's 'Man in tree' siege ends after just over 24 hours
After over 24 hours, a man who had taken up a perch in a downtown Seattle tree has come down and is receiving treatment. SEE ALSO: Man gives ...

Turn Your Roomba Into the Star Wars Droid You Already Pretend It Is
iRobot’s Roomba vacuum cleaners are about the closest thing you can get to having a real Star Wars droid at home. In fact, many Roomba owners ...

A Night Mode coming soon to Google Android?
Google's developer preview has revealed that the company may be coming out with a nighttime viewing mode for its smartphones and tablets in the ...

Hulk Hogan Exclusive: They 'Picked the Wrong Guy,' Former Wrestler Says of Gawker Victory
Fast Company Hulk Hogan Exclusive: They 'Picked the Wrong Guy,' Former Wrestler Says of Gawker Victory ABC News Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan ...

Resources last updated: 3/23/2016 7:33:40 PM