PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS

I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for
managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information.
I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.

Can you recommend one ?

thanks in advance.

Nona Me wrote:
> I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for
> managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information.
> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.
>
> Can you recommend one ?
>
> thanks in advance.

try www.mamboserver.com/
imho top-notch

reg.
sh

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it." -- unknown
Stefan Hegenbart wrote:
>> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.
>>
>> Can you recommend one ?
>>

> try www.mamboserver.com/
> imho top-notch

Or if you need something really mighty: