PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS

I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for
managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information.
I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.

Can you recommend one ?

thanks in advance.

Nona Me wrote:
> I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for
> managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information.
> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.
>
> Can you recommend one ?
>
> thanks in advance.

try www.mamboserver.com/
imho top-notch

reg.
sh

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it." -- unknown
Stefan Hegenbart wrote:
>> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.
>>
>> Can you recommend one ?
>>

> try www.mamboserver.com/
> imho top-notch

Or if you need something really mighty:
www.typo3.org

0
news1753 (1)
9/29/2004 8:04:09 AM
Nona Me wrote:
> I'm looking for a PHP/XML CMS (or a PHP/MySQL CMS) for
> managing a large corporate website with a lot of different information.
> I have found some CMS, but they are just not good enough.
>
> Can you recommend one ?
>
> thanks in advance.
>

> From - Thu

ezPublish: http://www.ez.no/

US-CA: Los Angeles-Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer - PHP Developer - PHP Programmer - PHP - MySQL Job Location: CA: Los Angeles Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-06 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone ...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com ...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:01:21 -0700 (PDT), neha shena <mygogo2011@gmail.com> declaimed the following in gmane.comp.python.general: > PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... > We Don't... "a PHP"... You mean there are more than one? -- Wulfraed Den...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something li...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importanc...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > &l...

PHP MySQL Web Development
PHP MySQL Web Development - Why Do You Need a PHP & MySQL ... 20 Aug 2010 ... PHP is web development language. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. MySQL is an opensource, SQL Relational Database Management System ... http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

PHP and MySQL: How to Properly call a Stored Procedure with Output Parameters from PHP
Hi All, I am currently using PHP 5 and MySQL 5, both on Fedora Core 5. I am unable to call a MySQL stored procedure that returns output parameters using mysql, mysqli, or PDO. I'm having a hell of a time with it... The following comes from phpinfo(): PHP Version: 5.1.2 mysql Client API version: 5.0.18 mysqli Client API version: 5.0.18 PDO Driver for MySQL, client library version: 5.0.18 MySQL version, from running SELECT version(); = 5.0.18 Here's the procedure I've created in MySQL: CREATE PROCEDURE testproc(OUT p_testvar varchar(50)) BEGIN SET p_testvar = 'HELLO WORLD...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Iam a php/mysql developer.I wanna know whether staying in php and mysql forever would affect my future
Iam a php/mysql developer. I wanna know whether staying in php and mysql forever would affect my future. Most s/w people are in either java or dotnet. Iam novice in both of them. I love php and i dont wanna shift from it. Please tell me whether staying as a php developer is good enough to have a settled future in spftware industry. Pro's and Con's respected. damod.php@gmail.com wrote: > Iam a php/mysql developer. I wanna know whether staying in php and > mysql forever would affect my future. Most s/w people are in either > java or dotnet. Iam novice in both of them. I love p...

Problem getting PHP to recognize MySQL, Using PHP 4.3.7 and MySQL 4.0.20
Hi there! I have both PHP 4.0( RPM) installed and MySQL 4.0.20 installed with the mysqld daemon up and running. But when I look at the output of phpinfo() , I do not see it there, which is worrisome and so I tried to recompile PHP and do ./configure with the --with-mysql=path but I don't really know where my mysql's header files should be , is there any way to find that out by using any of the mysql commands? I did try to do ./configure for PHP4 without any parameters and when I looked at the output, I do see that PHP seems to recognize that mySQL is there : .... checking for MSSQL...

PHP games to learn PHP
Hi, I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Nick "Nick Mudge" wrote > I am learning PHP, but it can be kind of boring. Are there any games where > you use PHP programming to play the game? This way you learn how to use > PHP and it is fun. Does anybody know? Yes. Write something (a game, for example) in PHP. To make it even more entertaining, you could add a touch of javascript. Ivo "Ivo" <no@thank.you> w...

Does PHP need the .php extension ?
Hi guys, When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are there any benifits to that method ? Take care, Cyrus "Cyrus D." <satan@invalid.org> writes: > Hi guys, > > When I use PHP I give my file the .php extension. I always wondered if it > could be an .htm page with a <script> block that the PHP resides in, the > same way you would do JavaScript. If you can do it that way are the...

PHP 4 and PHP 5
What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Is possible to use Stored Procedures in Oracle with PHP4? Where I can get more informations? Thanks in advance "ablyplus" <ablyplus@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cr5n6g$5bp$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > What is main difference between PHP 4 and PHP 5? take a look at http://www.zend.com/php5/ > Is possible to use object programming apporach with PHP4? Yes. The new features in PHP 5 are mainly cosmetic (e.g. visibility). With PHP 4 you can define classes with me...

PHP with Indian PHP Developers
Dear all, If you want to make a PHP web application, or need to <a href="http:// www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/hire-php-programmers-developers-india.htm">Hire PHP Developer</a>contact a leading <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/ php-developers/php-web-development.htm"> PHP Web Development Compnay</ a> <a href="http://www.virtueinfo.com/php-developers/php-web-programming- php-developers-india.htm">Offshore PHP web development India</a> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:37:02 -0800 (PST), Virtue Info wrote: > Dear all, > >...

php notification through php sdk
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice. Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish. I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk Thanks On 3/20/2015 7:30 AM, apoorv.kanungo@gmail.com wrote: &g...

Tutorial on php (or learning php)
I need to learn php and MySQL quickly to support an app. Realizing experience is the best teacher, and this takes time, does anyone ahve any recommendations on: books tutorials web sites samples to help me get going? Thanks. Hugh Williams and David Lane have written a book called "Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL'' which you can obtain from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000413/hughwilliams-20/103-0647779-6796618. This book has its own website at http://www.webdatabasebook.com/. You can also download the code and install it locally. HTH. ...

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my ....

php://memory and php://temp
http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php.php per the documentation: php://memory and php://temp are both listed under "Allows Appending" what am I missing / what's the point? They only seem to work with read/write modes such as fopen('php://memory','rw'); closing the handle, or trying to open another handle without closing the first essentially erase the contents... so what's the point of fopen('php://memory','a') ? you'll a) be appending nothing, b) no way to read what you just wrote? sure would be nice if you could $fh = fopen('php...

Send array from php to php

Php constants in php.ini
I am trying to set user_agent = PHP_VERSION in php.ini. In my php.ini the instructions say that you can use constants in the php.ini file. The only constants I can get to work, though, are the error level constants like E_ALL, E_ERROR, E_WARNING, etc., ... Is anyone aware of some sort of trick to getting others to work? (I was thinking it would be nice to have the user agent string used by my Php scripts to use PHP_VERSION in the string.) -- ***************************** Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Integrity is obvious. The lack of it is common. *****...

Web resources about - PHP/XML (or PHP/MySQL) CMS - comp.lang.php

MySQL :: The world's most popular open source database
“MySQL's reliability and speed have helped us develop software that maximizes the availability and performance of enterprise telephony networks, ...

MySQL :: Il database open source più diffuso al mondo
Skip navigation links Il database open source più diffuso al mondo Contatta un rappresentante MySQL Login - Registrazione MySQL.it Download (GA) ...

MySQL Performance Blog
Percona's blog about MySQL performance optimization and scalability, InnoDB, XtraDB, and XtraBackup

MySQL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5.5.27 / August 2, 2012 ; 29 days ago ( 2012-08-02 ) The MySQL development project has made its source code available under the terms of the ...

MySQL-dump
It is that time of the year, again: Percona Live is the name of this years MySQL conference in the Santa Clara Hyatt Regency. Booking.com is ...

MySQL Consulting and NoSQL Consulting: MySQL DBA
... to the problem that doesn't include companies having to buy new software tools or even an all-new database: With the right expertise, MySQL ...

MySQL Bugs
Portions of this website are copyright © 2001, 2002 The PHP Group Page generated in 0.013 sec. using MySQL 5.5.16-enterprise-commercial-advanced-log ...

MySQL :: Developer Zone
"The Documents contained within this site may include statements about Oracle's product development plans. Many factors can materially affect ...

MySQL Forge :: Dashboard
© 1995-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Content reproduced on this site is the ...

Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter Team Up On WebScaleSQL To Tackle MySQL Challenges
Facebook, Google , LinkedIn , and Twitter face similar challenges in working with open-source database MySQL , and Thursday, the four companies ...