php.ini

Does anyone know why the ASPI module of php is not reading my php.ini in my
c:\winnt directory? Won't read it no matter what I do

0
hayden1 (1)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:06:38 +1300, "Hayden Kirk" <hayden@ixon.co.nz> wrote:

>Does anyone know why the ASPI module of php

 ASPI? That's a SCSI library... Do you mean SAPI?

>is not reading my php.ini in my c:\winnt directory?

 Which php.ini is it reading? Use phpinfo() to find out.

>Won't read it no matter what I do

 What did you do?

--
Andy Hassall (andy@andyh.co.uk) icq(5747695) (http://www.andyh.co.uk)
Space: disk usage analysis tool (http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space)

it just saying using php.ini c:\winnt\ nothing else... I dont have another
copy of php.ini anywhere.

- Hayden

"Andy Hassall" <andy@andyh.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:06:38 +1300, "Hayden Kirk" <hayden@ixon.co.nz>
wrote:

> >Does anyone know why the ASPI module of php
>
>  ASPI? That's a SCSI library... Do you mean SAPI?
>
> >is not reading my php.ini in my c:\winnt directory?
>
>  Which php.ini is it reading? Use phpinfo() to find out.
>
> >Won't read it no matter what I do
>
>  What did you do?
>
> --
> Andy Hassall (andy@andyh.co.uk) icq(5747695) (http://www.andyh.co.uk)
> Space: disk usage analysis tool (http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space)

0
hayden90 (7)
12/9/2003 8:20:22 PM
Try granting read permission to C:\php.ini to Everyone.

Uzytkownik "Hayden Kirk" <hayden@ixon.co.nz> napisal w wiadomosci
> Does anyone know why the ASPI module of php is not reading my php.ini in
my
> c:\winnt directory? Won't read it no matter what I do

0
chernyshevsky (2297)