php_java.dll throws Access Violation Exception

I am trying to use the php_java.dll and php5servlet.dll
  - from pecl-5.1.4-win32.zip - dated 5/04/2006
  to execute php in a Tomcat5.5.9 servlet environment. Java 1.5.0
I finally got a configuration that will start executing the single php tag:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
This starts an HTML page and writes lots of configuration information but
does not finish the page. Java reports:

# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x1000219e, pid=356,
tid=1848
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_05-b05 mixed mode, sharing)
# Problematic frame:
# C [php_java.dll+0x219e]
#

Is there an earlier PECL library that worked?

Bill
0
wbrogden (303)

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:09:46 -0500, William Brogden <wbrogden@bga.com>
wrote:

> I am trying to use the php_java.dll and php5servlet.dll
>   - from pecl-5.1.4-win32.zip - dated 5/04/2006
>   to execute php in a Tomcat5.5.9 servlet environment. Java 1.5.0
> I finally got a configuration that will start executing the single php
> tag:
> <?php phpinfo(); ?>
> This starts an HTML page and writes lots of configuration information but
> does not finish the page. Java reports:
>
> # An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
> #
> # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x1000219e, pid=356,
> tid=1848
> #
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_05-b05 mixed mode, sharing)
> # Problematic frame:
> # C [php_java.dll+0x219e]
> #
>
> Is there an earlier PECL library that worked?
>
> Bill

To continue the php_java.dll saga:
I found an earlier version 5.0.1 for php and pecl dated 8/12/2004.
Using the versions of php_java.dll and the servlet dll
(which had to be renamed to match the name in servlet.properties)
I was able to get php_info() to run to completion.

I got part way through installing moodle and hit another serious error in
a dll:

# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0396e5cd, pid=3904,
tid=2756
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_07-b03 mixed mode, sharing)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [php5ts.dll+0x3e5cd]
#

I would love to hear from anybody who has gotten moodle running using the
servlet API from a Java servlet.

Bill
0
wbrogden (303)

Unhandled exception in SWilk.exe (SWilk2.dll) (0 xC0000005) : Access violation error in Fortran dll.
Hello, I have created a Fortran dll. I am trying to call it from a vb6 program. When the program calls the dll subroutine I get "Unhandled exception in SWilk.exe (SWilk2.dll) (0 xC0000005) : Access violation" error. It is possibly argument mismatch, but I cannot locate it. Could anyone help me please? Thank you. The partial VB calling program and Fortran program listings are shown below: Athena --------------VB form file---------------------------- Option Explicit Option Base 1 Private Sub Command1_Click() Dim init As Long Dim n As Long Dim n1 As Long Dim n2 As Lon...

[ace-bugs] ACE_Service_Config::close() exception: Unhandled exception in test.exe (ACED.DLL): 0xC0000005:Access Violation
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C6A5D2.D5EEBB74 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ACE VERSION: 5.5 =20 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP service pack1=20 =20 DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: COMPILATION? LINKING? On Unix systems, did you run make realclean first? EXECUTION? OTHER (please specify)? EXECUTION =20 SYNOPSIS: ACE_Service_Config::close() has exception: =20 Unhandled exception in test.exe (ACED.DLL): 0xC0000005:Access Violation =20 DESCRIPTION: I try to use this function to load the logging configuration in runtime (latest release ACE, Windows XP sp1, VC++ 6.0). =20 The source code is:=20 CLogger::CLogger() { if(ACE_Service_Config::open (ACE_TEXT ("ACE_Logger"), ACE_DEFAULT_LOGGER_KEY, =20 0, //if 1, ignore static svc 0, //take value from svc.conf 0) < 0) //1 ignore debug flag exit(0);=20 } =20 /** @brief Destructor=20 *=20 */ CLogger::~CLogger() { ACE_Service_Config::close(); } =20 But when this class is desctrured , then I got an exception: Unhandled exception in test.exe (ACED.DLL): 0xC00000005: Acess Violation.=20 =20 I am wo...

Unhandled exception in MediaLink.exe (COMCTL32.DLL) : 0xC0000005 : Access Violation
Hello, I am getting an Unhandled Exception with some operations that are done with wxTreeCtrl & wxListCtrl on Windows XP OS.And the exception occurs after code leaves the function block for OnDoubleClick() event on wxTreeCtrl. Exception Is :-- Unhandled exception in MediaLink.exe (COMCTL32.DLL) : 0xC0000005 : Access Violation Version of COMCTL32.dll at below path is :-- Path C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common- Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a Version 6.0.2600.0 Version of COMCTL32.dll at below path is :-- Path C:\WINDOWS\system32 Version 5.82.2900.2180 A...

exception access violation
Hi, I am compiling a program with gnat gps and I am receiving an access violation error. And my program crashes at this point. Exception raised >>> Exception Name => PROGRAM_ERROR >>> Exception Message => EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Does anyone know what this could mean? Thanks, jade On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 11:31 -0800, Jade wrote: > Hi, > I am compiling a program with gnat gps and I am receiving an access > violation error. And my program crashes at this point. > > Exception raised > >>> Exception Name => PROGRAM_ERROR > >>> Exception Message => EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION > Does anyone know what this could mean? Could be related to memory access via the operation system, GNAT experts might be able to tell. This will be easier to say if you post some code. This excerpt is from seh_init.c, which you can find in ${GNAT_DIR}/.../adainclude/ switch (ExceptionRecord->ExceptionCode) { case EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION: /* If the failing address isn't maximally-aligned or if the page before the faulting page is not accessible, this is a program error. */ if ((ExceptionRecord->ExceptionInformation[1] & 3) != 0 || IsBadCodePtr ((void *)(ExceptionRecord->ExceptionInformation[1] + 4096))) { exception = &program_error; msg = "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"; } ...

throwing exceptions from a labview dll
I have created a vi in labview 8.2&nbsp;and compiled the project with this single vi into a dll.&nbsp;&nbsp;Then I have a C# code, which calls the&nbsp;vi as a function call.&nbsp; The simple example I have&nbsp;created works fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;At this point I would like to extend my example to explore error handling and&nbsp;callback functions.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 1.&nbsp; Is it possible to "throw" an exception from a Labview VI, that was compiled into&nbsp;the DLL, and catch it in my C# code, which makes the call?&nbsp; ...How can I do this?&nbsp; &nbsp; 2.&nbsp; Is it possible to pass a "callback" pointer to&nbsp;my Labview DLL function, so that when I call the function from C#, I can&nbsp;have the Labview DLL function&nbsp;execute my "callback"&nbsp;function?&nbsp; &nbsp; 3.&nbsp; Where can I read about the limitations of interfacing from C# to Labview DLLs (I could not find the answers to my questions in the Help files)? &nbsp; Thanks, Gene Fridman &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

exception : 0xC0000005: Access Violation
Hi, I am getting the following exception First-chance exception in TestMansoor.exe: 0xC0000005: Access Violation When i run the following code 1 int main(void) 2 { 3 char* str1 = "MA"; 4 char s = str1[0]; 5 str1[0] = 'r'; 6 return 0; 7 } i'm getting exception on line 5. Why? Bye. batista wrote: > Hi, > > I am getting the following exception > > First-chance exception in TestMansoor.exe: 0xC0000005: Access Violation > > When i run the following code > > 1 int main(void) > 2 { > 3 char* str1 = "MA"; > 4 char s = str1[0]...

PHP has encountered an access violation...
I have an intranet-only site running in Windows XPPro, IIS 5.1, PHP 5.2.5. I have not used or changed this site for several months - the last time I worked with it, all was well. When I tried it just now, I am getting the subject error message (specifically: PHP has encountered an access violation at 00F76E21). The error is NOT occurring on every page request (but it is on most of them) and, when I get the error, simply pressing <F5> to refresh the page results in the page being served successfully. Some googling around indicates that "permissions" are not set correctly. But, if that was actually the case, a <refresh> wouldn't work either would it? This seems to be a sporadic issue. Any ideas as to what's going on here? On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:52:22 -0700, Martin <ironwoodcanyon@gmail.com> wrote: >I have an intranet-only site running in Windows XPPro, IIS 5.1, PHP >5.2.5. I have not used or changed this site for several months - the >last time I worked with it, all was well. > >When I tried it just now, I am getting the subject error message >(specifically: PHP has encountered an access violation at 00F76E21). > >The error is NOT occurring on every page request (but it is on most of >them) and, when I get the error, simply pressing <F5> to refresh the >page results in the page being served successfully. > >Some googling around indicates that "permissions" are not set >correctly. ...

Access violation masc.dll
Hi, I'm writing an application to test Mobitex and the MASC protocol. I've decided to use an dll(masc.dll). The MASC DLL is a Windows DLL that implements the MASC protocol, allowing applications that have no knowledge of MASC to communicate with Mobitex modems. I'm using Delphi and has converted masc.h (written in C/C++) to delphicode. When I call a method I get the following message: 'Access violation att address 10001029 in module masc.dll'. Read of address 00000000'. This is the method I tried to call Defintion in masc.h EXPORT int CALLBACK MAS...

nvoglnt.dll access violation question
Hello, I'm programming an OpenGL based application in VC++ 6.0 under WinXP sp1. I'm working on an Asus mobo, 865, 678 MB RAM, 2.4 Ghz, my graphics card is FX 5200 128 MB by Abit. My nvoglnt.dll version is 6.14.10.5303 . My problem is that sometimes I get an access violation exception from a thread running on the nvoglnt.dll module (not the main thread). It causes the program to crash of course. The AV is thrown randomly regardless of any specific action I do in my code. I used a global exception filter and got the following information : Code of exception : 0xC0000005 . Address in mo...

JNI Access Violation in jvm.dll
Hello, I am trying to use JNI to access a C function that processes some data in a byte[] and returns a new byte[]. I get the following error: Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at PC=0x807A126 Function=[Unknown.] Library=C:\J2SDK1~1.2_0\jre\bin\client\jvm.dll NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible reason and solutions. Since the function is unknown and it's in the jvm.dll, how can I figure out what the problem is? I know that generally th...

Unhandled exception in mmc.exe: : Access violation
Hi all, Since yesterday I'm unable to lauch the enterprise manager, it gives the following error : Unhandled exception at 0x0101f07e in mmc.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000064. The weird thing is that except installing the office xp PIA's I can't image what else could be changed on my system. I tried reinstalling, but still the same error. I tried SP3a, still nothing changed. Searched in some groups and it seems that not much can be found about it, so my inspiration is running dry. Anyone had this problem ? Anyone any suggestions how to solve it ? Regards, Koen Hi,Koen I experienced exact the same problem, what I found is that under W2K is ok, the same MMC application, while in 2003 Server is not ok, have you found how to solve the problem? Thanks Jack Hi Jack, The solution for me was is this thread : http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/browse_thread/thread/f4328278a688c187/09cf487e8f4d55ca?lnk=st&q=sql+%22enterprise+manager%22+%22windows+update%22&rnum=5#09cf487e8f4d55ca The solution is to delete the file "C:\Documents and Settings\<your_name>.<your_domain_name>\Application Data\Microsoft\MMC\SQL Server Enterprise Manager" Hope it helps for you Regards, Koen ccss schreef: > Hi,Koen > I experienced exact the same problem, what I found is that under W2K is > ok, the same MMC application, while in 2003 Server is not ok, have you > found how to solv...

FreeLibrary GLU32.dll causes access violation ?
Hello, Currently my code/application causes some kind of access violation. The application is shutdown... and the library is unloaded in the finalization section ?!? Which should be ok to do delphi-wise ? // GLU_LIBNAME = 'GLU32.dll'; When the code reaches here it causes access violation ? if GLU_LibHandle <> nil then dglFreeLibrary(GLU_LibHandle); function dglFreeLibrary(LibHandle: Pointer): Boolean; begin if LibHandle = nil then Result := False else {$IFDEF DGL_WIN} Result := FreeLibrary(HMODULE(LibHandle)); {$ENDIF} {$IFDEF DGL_LINUX} Result := dlclose(L...

program error (exception access violation) in windows
> raised PROGRAM_ERROR : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION We have tried, in numerous ways, to come up with an ada library that can be used by c programs. The ada program needs to return a pretty large and ugly dynamic structure. For the sake of discussion, think of it as an array of structs (with pointers to dynamic sub-arrays). I've gotten it to work flawlessly under linux using shared libraries. I use a combination of importing malloc() and the Ada.Address_To_Access_Conversions package. In this way, I can malloc the correctly sized eventual c data-structure, and use the created access from that package to populate the data structure. When I return the address of that to C, everything appears to work fine. I can free it like any other C data structure. It seems to fail (sometimes) when I move it to windows (using a c program and my ada-based dll), resulting in the above exception. When I remove the free calls, in c, everything works fine (and memory leaks). I have a 'minimal' program that uses a simple array of integers, and it seems to work fine, but for our main program, it still crashes. Tommorow, I'm going to rip apart our program to see if I can find a minimal example of the crashing behavior. We've tried numerous different ways of allocating the memory in ada, and free'ing it in C. We even got a smiliar error when we tried allocating it in Ada, and free'ing it in Ada through another C call to the ada library. We are about to change our inte...

WindowsError: exception: access violation writing 0x00000000
Hello! I am using cTypes on Windows to interface with a dll and I keep getting an error when I execute this method: def eDigitalIn(self, channel, idNum = None, demo = 0, readD=0): """ Name: U12.eAnalogIn(channel, idNum = None, demo = 0, readD=0) Args: See section 4.4 of the User's Guide Desc: This is a simplified version of Counter. Reads & resets the counter (CNT). """ if idNum is None: idNum = self.id ljid = ctypes.c_long(idNum) state = ctypes.c_long(999) ecode = staticLib.ECount(ctypes.byref(ljid), demo, channel, readD, ctypes.byref(state)) if ecode != 0: raise LabJackException(ecode) if ljid == -1: raise LabJackException(-1, "LabJack not found.") return {"idnum":ljid.value, "state":state.value} Here is the error message: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<pyshell#4>", line 1, in <module> device.eDigitalIn(0) File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Python \LabJackPython_new\u12.py", line 118, in eDigitalIn ecode = staticLib.ECount(ctypes.byref(ljid), demo, channel, readD, ctypes.byref(state)) WindowsError: exception: access violation writing 0x00000000 Here is the signature of the method (which is known to work with C++ programs): long _stdcall EDigitalIn(long *idnum, long demo, long channel, long readD, ...

R e: Catching access violation exceptions
In article <slrnbnj19j.av.juergen@monocerus.manannan.org>, Juergen Heinzl wrote: >In article <f93791bd.0309282133.650da850@posting.google.com>, Steven Reddie wrote: >> I understand that access violations aren't part of the standard C++ >> exception handling support. On Windows, a particular MSVC compiler >> option enables Microsoft's Structured Exception Handling (SEH) in C++ >> EH so that a catch (...) will catch an access violation. I don't know >> if other platforms support something similar. >> >> I'm wondering abo...

Accessing a dll from within Access
Hi, My company has a database which I need to read from my database now and again. This db can only be read via a dll written in C#. I need to read data from this database and popule a table in my own database which is programmed via MsAccess. How would I go about communicating to the dll via VBA, Thanks, Barry. On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:27:56 -0800 (PST), bg_ie@yahoo.com wrote: That depends because there are 3 styles of DLLs. If it's a .Net DLL you can't call it. If it's a .Net component with a COM wrapper around it, it's like any other COM DLL and you can set a reference (Code window > Tools > References) and create objects of the exposed types call their public interfaces. If it's a classic DLL you can write a Declaration line in a standard module and call the API. -Tom. >Hi, > >My company has a database which I need to read from my database now >and again. This db can only be read via a dll written in C#. I need to >read data from this database and popule a table in my own database >which is programmed via MsAccess. > >How would I go about communicating to the dll via VBA, > >Thanks, > >Barry. ...

New version 7109: Exception Access Violation!
The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown below. This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks, MrBill ------------------------------------ Mon Oct 16 12:08:16 2006 7.1.0.9 Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module mshtml.dll at 001B:7DE89D5B, com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal()+685299 byte(s) MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote in news:3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com: > This is ...

Access violation while loading creating object in dll
Hello list, I am new to wxWidgets and today I feel like I am new to C++. So...I wrote an application with a console interface. This application loads dynamically dlls and creates new objects throug a creation function exported by the dll. With the console interface everything is working well.=20 Now I try to add a nice gui to my application. If I try to use my code in my WxApplication the hole thing crashes with an access violation. The access violation occurs, when the code tries to create the first object in the loaded dll. I hope I could make myself clear, because my english i...

An exception ocurred while accessing VB ActiveX dll from ASP
Hi everyone. I'm back to doing a little VB after a really long time. I'm making a small ActiveX dll to use as a bot on an online game. The dll exposes one method that gets a connection string and an id from the database. It opens a connection using the connection string, get the record whose id was passed, does some manipulations on it, puts it back in the database, and then closes the connection. My problem is that after a few times the dll's method is called (and everything works fine) from the ASP page it starts getting this error (GetMove is the name of the exposed me...

Access violation PHP 5.2.8 on IIS
Hi Just started PHP and MySQL (normally I do JSP and ASP) I installed PHP 5.2.8 on XP running IIS and MySQL When running this: $con->select_db("XXXXX"); $query = 'SELECT itemid, name FROM items'; $result = $con->query($query); if(!$result) { echo 'Bad SQL: ' . $query; } else { echo 'true'; echo $result->num_rows; //THIS LINE FAILS...... $row = mysqli_fetch_array($result); } I get: true 2 PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 00FE2BEB The "true 2" tells me that the $result is OK and I have 2 lines in my table (correct). So $result->num_rows works. Then why does it fail to get a row?? Please help, I have used more then 3 evenings on this and I have no clue. Best regards Allan AW wrote: > Hi > > Just started PHP and MySQL (normally I do JSP and ASP) > > I installed PHP 5.2.8 on XP running IIS and MySQL > When running this: > > $con->select_db("XXXXX"); > $query = 'SELECT itemid, name FROM items'; > $result = $con->query($query); > if(!$result) > { > echo 'Bad SQL: ' . $query; > } > else > { > echo 'true'; > echo $result->num_rows; > //THIS LINE FAILS...... > $row = mysqli_fetch_array($result); > } > > I get: > > true 2 PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 00FE2BEB > > > The "true 2" tells me that the $result is OK and I ...

JNI_CreateJavaVM in DLL (MS C/C++) throws underflow exception
Environment: JDK: 1.4.01 (Sun) DLL: Microsfot Visual C++ 6 PL/I: Visual Age PL/I v2.1.10 I have built a java application that must be accessible C/C++ and PL/I. I have built a DLL using the Microsoft C/C++ compiler to create a DLL that wraps all of the JNI calls, it is built as a Multithreaded DLL. When I create a C or C++ client (again with Microsoft compiler) that utilizes the DLL the Java utility works great. However, when I access the DLL via a PL/I workstation client I can succesfully call some of the functions but when I call a function that attempts to create a JNI environment I get an underflow exception. This causes the client to exit and prints the following information out to the terminal: IBM0321I ONCODE=0330 The UNDERFLOW condition was raised. At offset +???????? in procedure with entry TESTSCANNER IBM0321I ONCODE=0330 The UNDERFLOW condition was raised. At offset +???????? in procedure with entry TESTSCANNER I suspect that this is caused by a difference in the IBM runtime environment. I am just not sure what to do to correct this problem. Note that I am VERY NEW to PL/I and detailed answers would be appreciated. T.I.A. 1) As always, use the debugger to narrow down the location of the problem. 2) When crossing language boundaries you absolutely must catch all errors before leaving the language's handler. You must ensure that an error can never ever propogate out of the language and into another, the results are completely wild if you do not...

[tao-bugs] Access Violation exception in orb->run()
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C55FA3.9F0A1BF8 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TAO VERSION: 1.3 ACE VERSION: 5.3 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Win2003 Server TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): MS Visual Studio 6.0 SP5 AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: None. DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: COMPILATION? No. LINKING? No. EXECUTION? Yes. OTHER (please specify)? No. SYNOPSIS: I have a CORBA server application that mediates between CORBA and DCOM, using xml for requests/responses and two TAO_CEC_EventChannel event channels for asynchronous communications. After a few days of everything running fine, I get an exception (ACCESS_VIOLATION) from the thread running the orb. From the CORBA debug info, I get (more complete debug info in DESCRIPTION): TAO (2500|2556) - Transport[1220]::report_invalid_event_handler(Transport::send_message_sh ared) no longer associated with handler [tag=3D0] TAO (2500|2556) - IIOP_Transport[1220]::send_message, write failure - No such file or directory TAO: (2500|2556) TAO_ServerRequest::tao_send_reply: No such file or directory: cannot send reply It is the thread 2556 that throws the exception that is cau...

referential integrity error in access table is not throwing an exception in VBA
I have set up referential integrity restrictions in access and I am trying to insert records that violate the restriction. The records are not being inserted, however an exception is not being thrown. Could you help? Thanks. Seffie Schwartz. yschwart@yahoo.com (Seff) wrote in message news:<e874c0de.0307090941.6928363d@posting.google.com>... > I have set up referential integrity restrictions in > access and I am trying to insert records that violate > the restriction. The records are not being inserted, > however an exception is not being thrown. Could you > help? Thanks. Seffie Schwartz. Do you have warnings shut off? DoCmd.SetWarnings False ??? Try throwing in a DoCmd.SetWarnings True before your code and see if that changes anything... ...

MySQL Query Browser: Access violation in module LIBMYSQL.DLL (VISTA)
Each time I run a query using MySQL Query Browser (version 1.2.12) I get the error: Access violation at address 00C0D717 in module 'LIBMYSQL.DLL'. Read of address 00000088 The first address isn't significant and may be different after a reboot, don't know about the second address. I've used MySQL without problems on a number of Windows PC but this is the first time I've tried using it with VISTA. Any ideas (short of moving to a non-Vista pc)? Should I report it as a bug? I've cross posted across a small selection of newsgroups because I'm not sure ...

Web resources about - php_java.dll throws Access Violation Exception - comp.lang.php

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

Gul defies Erdogan’s Twitter ban and calls move ‘violation of rights’
The content of Abdullah Gul’s message – and the way it was delivered – is a message to Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s religiously conservative government, ...

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

NATO doubts Russia over Turkish airspace violations, says ground troops in Syria
NATO's secretary-general says he doubts Moscow's explanation for violations of Turkish air space amid signs of a troop-build-up in the region. ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

American Airlines facing record fines over safety violations
American Airlines facing record fines over safety violations

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.