plz help me how to convert php(or)html to pdf i didnt get correct solution help me please....

Hi

i used fpdf class for html to pdf  converter.

I generated pdf  but it shows without style sheet implementation and
gif images are not show in generated PDF

how to solve gif imge error and style sheet not applicable error...

Please help me...

Thank u...

with regards,
S.Rajkumar..

On Aug 9, 7:33=A0am, Raj Kumar <rajkumar.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I generated pdf =A0but it shows without style sheet implementation and
> gif images are not show in generated PDF

PDF an HTML are two totally different things. You can't use the CSS
style sheet in PDF. With FPDF, you have to place the images at the
right place yourself.

Or maybe you are talking about this: http://html2fpdf.sourceforge.net/
0
sjoerder (227)

plz help me how to convert php(or)html to pdf
Hi i used fpdf class for html to pdf converter. I generated pdf but it shows without style sheet implementation and gif images are not show in generated PDF how to solve gif imge error and style sheet not applicable error... Please help me... Thank u... with regards, S.Rajkumar.. start here http://www.fpdf.org/en/tutorial/index.php I'm a bit more familiar with ZendPdf so I won't be much use here. If it's anything like ZendPdf, you'll have to extend it to stylize i.e. write a few functions or extend ZendPdf with more methods. I'll see if I can dig up my code for wordwrap and centering text, mid you it's for ZendPdf but could be modified. When you can get shell access you can also use xsl-fo to generate PDF files. On Aug 7, 12:11 am, Raj Kumar <rajkumar.sa...@gmail.com> wrote: > > i used fpdf class for html to pdf converter. > > I generated pdf but it shows without style sheet implementation and > gif images are not show in generated PDF Check out dompdf: http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf/ Cheers, NC On Aug 8, 2:33 am, NC <n...@iname.com> wrote: > On Aug 7, 12:11 am, Raj Kumar <rajkumar.sa...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > i used fpdf class for html to pdf converter. > > > I generated pdf but it shows without style sheet implementation and > > gif images are not show in generated PDF > > Check out dompdf: > > http://www.digitaljunkies.ca/dompdf/ > > C...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

HELP HELP PLEASE HELP
i have written a slighly bastardized version of the class web page which is given as an example of how to use the html tokenizer. What I've written is: def parse(host) dict = { } @body= host.getHTML() if !@body return end theTags = ['select','input'] for x in theTags do tokenizer = HTMLTokenizer.new(@body) while tag = tokenizer.getTag(x) name = tag.attr_hash['name'] type = tag.attr_hash['type'] if name != nil then dict[type]=name ...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried everything compacting, importing to a new > database, new table...What is causing this strange behavior? Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.... Mitchell, mithomas@boh.com (Mitchell Thomas) wrote: A more meaningful subject would help a lot with getting meaningful answers. Such as Japanese characters in record occasionally. >I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have >tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, >but they were not able to figure out this problem: Eh? I would've thought MS would charge a lot more. >I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an >> access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then >> imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange >> reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese cha...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Thanks for your help. Regina Pun Jerry Arzin wrote: > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. Do you want coffee as well? Our rates start at $180 per hour. gtoomey Gregory Toomey wrote: > Jerry Arzin wrote: > >> This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. > > Sure we'll stop everything and start right away. > Do you want coffee as well? > > Our rates start at $180 per hour. > > gtoomey Hey, I'll drop everything and make fun of him for only $50 per hour! Dave Gregory Toomey <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<1154023.VsbNXCQAxi@GMT-hosting-and-pickle-farming>... > Jerry Arzin wrote: > > > This is very urgent and please answer my question as soon as you can. >...

Help, Help, Help
As you can probably gather im in need of help. I started a basic JAVA course a week ago as it seems like a very interesting subject. The problem in having is with the IDE we have been asked to use. We are using JCreator, but in order for it to work, we are required to install the Java software development kit and a class library which comes with the course book called avi with is a audio visual interface library which is supposed to make it easier for us to learn the fundimentals of JAVA without having to worry about the input/output. Anyways, I have installed the JAVA SDK from SUN website and instaled the JCreator IDE but it seems to have a problem finding the avi class library as when i run a basic "Hello World" program as a test, the following error occurs when i compile the program: bad class file: C:\JavaClasses\Window.class class file contains wrong class: avi.Window Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. Window screen = new Window("example1.java","bold","red",72); ^ 1 error Process completed. We where told to create a directory called JavaClass on the root directory and set the classpath to it. The other problem is the book tells you how to set the classpath for the SDK and the avi class library for windows 98 but im running XP so have kind of guessed on how to set the class path. Anyone got any ideas as i'm itching to jump into programming in JAVA but cant unt...

HELP HELP HELP
Hello everyone, I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used C before either but been through PASCAL and GW-BASIC. Can someone please tell me the link to download the C++ compiler which can run on my Windows XP Professional Edition. Thanks. ByE. Yours forever in Digital Paradise uSmAn could have typed what u wanted in google. "Usman" <game_pk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:buobgo$kaacm$1@ID-217624.news.uni-berlin.de... > Hello everyone, > I am a freshmen at a computer university and also new to C++ . I havent used > C before eit...

HELP! HELP! HELP!
We are currently running R83 v3.1m (33 user) on an old 200 Mhz Pentium with 16Mb Mem and 2.x gif HD (the actual partition is smaller) We have run this for a number of years without ANY significant problems. Last week (just as my family was in the middle of "the move from Hell") the system decides to take a major dump. A bad link of some sort in the ABS area. THEN - the systems disks have disappeared. After much screaming and gnashing of teeth I got the system running again. OH! did I mention that the previous evenings file save tape was bad? Anyhow, the bottom line is that I REALLY need a set of 33 user 3.1m disks. Any Ideas/Help? I do have a 25 user version of r83 v3.1 (no 'm') with a monolith loader diskette (5.25) but it doesn't seem to hook up with the PICK diskettes (just keeps rebooting) If I can get a sister machine running with the 25 user - does anyone have any trick to bump it to 33 user. There must be just a byte or 2 in the ABS area that regulates # of users. Again - Help! Help! Help! Van PS: The reason we haven't upgraded is that I am using a 4GL called Envision that was written a long time ago and about half of it was done in assembler and won't run on any of the later version of PICK. I've been meaning to re-write it in Basic but it's a pretty daunting project. I'd get busy rewriting the software if I were you. If anyone actually has the disks, there's ...

help help help
I need to refresh my C knowledge quickly. I will be reading code for simple industrial type controls like motor controllers, valve drivers, etc This software is pretty simple, 3000 lines max. The executable is embedded in flash on the processor chip. Actually I haven't seen it yet. I haven't looked at C or done any programming in ages. I'm looking for a simple programming suite that will run on my WinXP (NTFS) computer. Something that doesn't take really long to get up to speed with. Simple is better. I just need to practice and remember and do some simple experi...

Help! Help! Help!
My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to setup screen. I don't know how to try to isolate the problem. (Mother board, power supply etc.) Any suggestions? sogs wrote: > My daughter has a Dell 2300 that is coincidentally 1 month past the > warranty. It will start up and shut off within 1 minute. It doesn't > matter if I boot from hard drive, floppy, go into safe mode, or go to > setup screen....

Getting start with php and svn. Need help please.
Trying to start a project and need a little guidance. I am completely new to svn and have been programming php for a couple months now. Heres where i am at and what i want to do: 1. I am starting a new project and want to use subversion for it. 2. I have subversion installed on my computer at work and at home. 3. I installed a repository for the project on dreamhost under the domain of the site. My question is, how do i start the project on my machine to have it commit changes to the dreamhost so i can work from anywhere. Thanks Jason Jason Ourscene wrote: > Trying to start a project and need a little guidance. > I am completely new to svn and have been programming php for a couple > months now. > > Heres where i am at and what i want to do: > 1. I am starting a new project and want to use subversion for it. > 2. I have subversion installed on my computer at work and at home. > 3. I installed a repository for the project on dreamhost under the > domain of the site. > > My question is, how do i start the project on my machine to have it > commit changes to the dreamhost so i can work from anywhere. That's a (basic) subversion question, not a PHP one. However: you make a checkout (svn co) from the repository on your local machine, preferably at a place where you usually store your work/websites, you alter the code, and you commit (svn ci). If you alone work with it, just do an update of your local code (svn update) if you switc...

[HELP HELP HELP SIMULINK] Please
How can i solve this in simulink??? sqrt((1/pi)*Integral([abs(F(jw;W)*S(jw))]^2,0,Inf,dw)). Or how can i calculate standard deviation of an error signal (e), for band limited references r(t;W)? Thanks ...

Help on help
What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that form. Can this be done? "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:SwFDd.7434$wZ2.7266@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > What's the best way to create a help system for Access 2003? Is MS HTML > Help Workshop the way to go? I want to put a clickable control on different > forms, that, when clicked, will bring up the help topic specific to that > form. Can this be done? > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that few people like to read the help files. > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know that > few people like to read the help files. yeah, but there's way too much to explain. I could record a how-to video... "deko" <www.clearpointsystems.com@use_contact_form.com> wrote in message news:wAGDd.9105$5R.1534@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com... > > The best way, I reckon, is not to create a help function at all, but > > integrate extra message and information in your system - as we all know > that > > few people like t...

Getting help from CIWAS: help us to help you
How to get help from this group, and how to construct a minimised test case: http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/help_us_help_you.htm -- Spartanicus Spartanicus wrote: > How to get help from this group, and how to construct a minimised > test case: > http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/help_us_help_you.htm Perhaps we could call this the Jerry Maguire principle. :-) It's a nice document to be able to refer folks to. I had long thought of doing something like that, but never got around to it. Thanks for doing the work. -- Brian (remove ".invalid&q...

[HELP HELP HELP SIMULINK] Please #2
How can i solve this in simulink??? sqrt((1/pi)*Integral([abs(F(jw;W)*S(jw))]^2,0,Inf,dw)). Or how can i calculate standard deviation of an error signal (e), for band limited references r(t;W)? Thanks ...

Help!! Please Help!
Dear all, I have just bought a 2nd hand HP9000 K400 from eBay. It has 2 CPUs. I accidentally deconfigure the 1st CPU (i.e. Processor 0). After that, it can't boot up to the menu. It returns two errors FLT 3004 and FLT 11BF in the LED. What should I do now? Pls help! Regards, Pokka pokka chi <pokka_chi@yahoo.com> wrote: > Dear all, > I have just bought a 2nd hand HP9000 K400 from eBay. It has 2 CPUs. > I accidentally deconfigure the 1st CPU (i.e. Processor 0). After > that, it can't boot up to the menu. It returns two errors FLT 3004 > and FLT 11BF in the LED. WARN 3x04 Error writing to the EEPROM FLT 3x04 Fatal fault writing to the EEPROM FLT 1xBF Slave CPU halted due to catastrophic boot failure I'd try to exchange both cpus and try it again and/or remove the first (defect?) cpu. urle -- Uli Betzler (urle) urle@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de Universitaet Karlsruhe, Rechenzentrum IRA/VERA/SR, Zirkel 2, 76128 Karlsruhe phone: +49 721 608-4039 FAX: +49 721 608-9013 alternate FAX: +49 721 32550 urle = URL-Emanation = http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Ulrich.Betzler/urle.html Dear Urle, Thanks. I've tried this but it didn't work. By the way, before it pops up the error 3004, it shows another error 30F4. Don't know what that means. Regards, Allen urle - Uli Betzler <urle@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote in message news:<cgubh0$u30$1@news2.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de&g...

How to be helpful, how to get help
Like many people, I find SAS-L enormously helpful and informative. Many people (including me) take a lot of time to be helpful to a lot of other people (including me!). I'd like to make this time be as well-spent as possible. To that end, I wrote a page on SAScommunity about how to ask a statistics question: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/How_to_ask_a_statistics_question I'd like to extend that. I answer questions about statistics, and I know how easy it is to assume people know things that they don't know. I ask questions about DATA STEP and I know how easy it is to ask questions in ways that make it hard to answer them. So? What can we do? If we divide the questions on this list into groups: DATA STEP, Macro, Graphics, Statistics.... (what else?) then we have lots of experts on this list. And, through the archives, lots of questions. Some well-asked, some not so well asked. And some well-answered, and some not-so-well answered. Some answers assume knowledge or abilities that the question-writer does not have. Some answers are poorly written. Some may even be wrong. How to ask good questions? How to give good answers? I welcome any thoughts on this....and on where to develop them Peter ...

please help help
hello, please I faced a problem in dwt2 with color image . y=imread('lenna.bmp'); t=dwt2(y,'db1') the following message is appearing: ?? Error using ==> > Matrix dimensions must agree. Error in ==> D:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\wavelet\wavelet\wkeep.m (GetFirstLast) On line 48 ==> K = find(s>sx); Error in ==> D:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\wavelet\wavelet\wkeep.m On line 35 ==> [first,last,ok] = GetFirstLast (sx,begInd,varargin{:}); Error in ==> D:\MATLAB6p5\toolbox\wavelet\wavelet\dwt2.m (convdown) On line 86 ==> y = wkeep(y,sizeKEPT); Error in ==> D:\MATLA...

Please Help Me
Hey guys, I am trying to get PHP working on a Windows Vista Ultimate box running IIS 7. First I made sure IIS was working properly....it is because it serves up aspx (asp.net) pages (please don't hate!) with no problems. I downloaded the MSI installer for PHP 5.2.3 and ran it. During the installation I selected the web server as IIS ASAPI. Then afterwards each time I tried to view my web page (from localhost, my box) I got an IIS message stating that there was not a MIME type for php. So I searched some Internet posts and found that I needed to add a MIME type of "*.PHP" as &quo...

help me to get a job on PHP
CURRICULAM VITAE Suresh Babu.M mandalapu_s@yahoo.com Mobile: 9848444135. Objective: Short-term: Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment. Long-term: Endeavor to meet the high qualities in any organization by contributing my services consistently and develop my potential incognizance to the standards ...

PLEASE HELP
Could some PHP guru please help me? I am trying to create menus whose content will be extracted dynamically from a database table. What I am not sure about is how the information that is extracted from the database is to be sent to the menu.php file, if I am trying to use a include ... from inside another php file. Are there any simple examples anywhere? Any hints or suggestions would be of great help. Thanks in advance for your help. Message-ID: <1185857054.867928.107390@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com> from cpptutor2000@yahoo.com contained the following: >What I am >not sure about is how the information that is extracted from the >database is to be sent to the menu.php file, if I am trying to use a >include ... from inside another php file. If you extract the information from the db and store it as an array, then this array will be available to the included file. Or simply do the database call within menu.php and then loop through it to create the menu. -- Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email) It's only Usenet, no one dies. My opinions, not the committee's, mine. Simple RFDs http://www.ckdog.co.uk/rfdmaker/ <cpptutor2000@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1185857054.867928.107390@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > Could some PHP guru please help me? I am trying to create menus whose > content will be extracted dynamically from a database table. What I am > not sure about is how the information that is extracted from the &g...

Web resources about - plz help me how to convert php(or)html to pdf i didnt get correct solution help me please.... - comp.lang.php

Solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In chemistry , a solution is a homogeneous mixture composed of only one phase . In such a mixture, a solute is a substance dissolved in another ...

Prescription limits aren’t the solution to Maine heroin crisis
Editorials: Prescribing how doctors treat patients with pain is the wrong approach. Maine news, sports, politics and election results, and obituaries ...

IT pros: Security solutions are slowing down our systems
Despite the inherent insecurities of the cybersecurity industry, a new report from Barkly, an endpoint security company, reveals that the biggest ...

Tendril Releasing New Suite Of Industry-Focused Marketing Solutions To Support Distributed Energy Generation ...
The Energy Services Management (ESM) solutions company Tendril is releasing a new suite of industry-focused marketing solutions that includes ...

McAfee: Apple won't like FBI solution
"Tim Cook and Apple are not going to be happy with the solution that the FBI has come up with," says John McAfee.

Another successful IT solution
Field service pilot fish spends most of his time fixing phones, networks, computers and point-of-sale systems for retailers, so this complaint ...

10 Solution Providers With The Most Cash In 2015 *
The 10 most cash-rich solution providers increased their holdings by 13.6 percent, to $14.75 billion, in the most recent quarter, with a new ...

Israeli Company May Be FBI’s Solution To Cracking The Iphone
Israeli Company May Be FBI’s Solution To Cracking The Iphone

Nintendo reveals solutions to amiibo pose video, proves Miyamoto is still the best
As a team, Shigeru Miyamoto and Satoru Iwata were probably the most charming executives in history I doubt they'll ever be topped in my lifetime. ...

Switch solution provider Aten to hand out NT$5.20 cash dividend
KVM switch solution provider Aten International plans to deal out cash dividends of NT$5.20 for 2015, in which EPS reached NT$5.90, according ...