Questions over questions

Hello people,

I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed
over 30 seconds.
Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script
longer!?

Greeting!

0
mail8936 (19)

Sven Dzepina wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed
> over 30 seconds.
> Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script
> longer!?
>
> Greeting!

If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely
does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unlimited execution time.
Otherwise there is probably no way to let it run longer.

0
blah9167 (19)
10/12/2003 2:18:44 PM
"John Downey" <blah@doesntexist.com> wrote in message
> Sven Dzepina wrote:
>
> > Hello people,
> >
> > I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were
executed
> > over 30 seconds.
> > Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script
> > longer!?
> >
> > Greeting!
> >

> If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely
> does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unlimited execution time.
> Otherwise there is probably no way to let it run longer.

I heard a rumour that the sleep() function resets the script execution time
each time it's called.  So if you use it in conjunction with a loop you can
reset the script execution time after each cycle.

Not tested tho!

0
no8080 (8)
10/12/2003 2:31:04 PM
Thanks!
My ISP has no safe_mode! =)
"John Downey" <blah@doesntexist.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Sven Dzepina wrote:
>
> > Hello people,
> >
> > I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were
executed
> > over 30 seconds.
> > Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script
> > longer!?
> >
> > Greeting!
> >

> If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely
> does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unlimited execution time.
> Otherwise there is probably no way to let it run longer.

0
mail8936 (19)
10/12/2003 3:53:34 PM
"Sven Dzepina" <mail@styleswitch.de> wrote in message
> Thanks!
> My ISP has no safe_mode! =)
> "John Downey" <blah@doesntexist.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Sven Dzepina wrote:
> >
> > > Hello people,
> > >
> > > I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were
> executed
> > > over 30 seconds.
> > > Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the
script
> > > longer!?
> > >
> > > Greeting!
> > >

> > If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely
> > does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unlimited execution time.
> > Otherwise there is probably no way to let it run longer.

If you were hosting your account on one of my servers and I found you
defeating the 30 second limit I'd be terminating your account as I'd deem
that you'd broken the Acceptable User Policy. The 30 second time limit is to
stop errant scripts running indefinitely and consuming resources needlessly
for the disbenefit of other users. If you get into the habit of turning this
time limit off you'll eventually create one of these scripts. I don't think
it's good programming practice to leave a user with a script running with no
indication that it's working. This is why we normally segment long processes
into smaller chunks and why things like progress bars were invented.

Paulus

> If you were hosting your account on one of my servers and I found you
> defeating the 30 second limit I'd be terminating your account as I'd deem
> that you'd broken the Acceptable User Policy. The 30 second time limit is to
> stop errant scripts running indefinitely and consuming resources needlessly
> for the disbenefit of other users. If you get into the habit of turning this
> time limit off you'll eventually create one of these scripts. I don't think
> it's good programming practice to leave a user with a script running with no
> indication that it's working. This is why we normally segment long processes
> into smaller chunks and why things like progress bars were invented.

This begs the question.....

How do you run a php process off-line?

I've built a small perl daemon (php too old) which runs php jobs
off-line. Communication is all via a mySQL table and I have a 'job
queue' webpage to keep an eye on how things are going.

I would really like to be able to spawn offline jobs from a web page
though. Something like....
	click the link to get your report...
	up pops a small browser window with a progress bar
	when the progress bar completes the window reloads
		with the report
.... but short of being able to fragment the report build process I can't
think how to do it.

0
kevin175 (175)
10/13/2003 9:31:54 AM
Kevin Thorpe wrote:
>> If you were hosting your account on one of my servers and I found you
>> defeating the 30 second limit I'd be terminating your account as I'd deem
>> that you'd broken the Acceptable User Policy. The 30 second time limit
>> is to
>> stop errant scripts running indefinitely and consuming resources
>> needlessly
>> for the disbenefit of other users. If you get into the habit of
>> turning this
>> time limit off you'll eventually create one of these scripts. I don't
>> think
>> it's good programming practice to leave a user with a script running
>> with no
>> indication that it's working. This is why we normally segment long
>> processes
>> into smaller chunks and why things like progress bars were invented.
>

> This begs the question.....
>
> How do you run a php process off-line?
>
> I've built a small perl daemon (php too old) which runs php jobs
> off-line. Communication is all via a mySQL table and I have a 'job
> queue' webpage to keep an eye on how things are going.
>
> I would really like to be able to spawn offline jobs from a web page
> though. Something like....
>     click the link to get your report...
>     up pops a small browser window with a progress bar
>     when the progress bar completes the window reloads
>         with the report
> ... but short of being able to fragment the report build process I can't
> think how to do it.

Perhaps some nice javascript and flush() if used right.

0
blah9167 (19)

Questions, Questions...
Hi! I took the routine from Gastronor.mdb: In the frmOrderDetails -> ITemID_AfterUpdate: Dim strFilter as String strFilter = "ItemID = " & Me!ItemID but it didn't work on win 2000 with access 2000. However, after playing around for a while, I found: Me!UnitPrice = ItemID.Column(2) to work just fine, even after updating prices in the tblItems. Anybody knows why? The routine in win 98/win nt in the footer of frmOrderDetails: =Sum((Price*Amount*(1-[Discount])/100)*100)) didn't either work. After testing and trying I finally discovered that =Sum(Price*Amount*Discount) does the job on win 2000. ???? What is happening? Anybody know if there is a major difference in this thing from win98/win nt to win 2000? (I should maybe say that I'm working only with DAO 3.6) Questions: 1.I have my own four buttons on frmOrders (btnGoToFirst,btnGoToPRevious,btnGoToNext,btnGoToLast). How can I disable them: when user click GoToLast and comes to last order and I wish that btnGoToNext and btnGoToLast should be disabled, and similarly with the first record? Anybody know an article on this? 2.I have two invisible fields on the form. I=chkWritten and II=chkCreditMemo In the cmdWriteCreditMemo I want to check whether I and/or II is checked. Because the user should not be able to print a CreditMemo if either he forgot to print an invoice first, or if he already sendt both invoice and creditmemo to printer. I have been trying: if (Me.chkPrinted.Value=False) AND ...

questions on audit question
I want to audit any insert, update transaction on a particular table. So I set audit_trail=DB then "audit insert, update on db1.tablename;" >From the SYS.AUD$ table, the result only shows ONE audit record for each session. For example, if UserA do 2 INSERTS and 3 UPDATES on the table during the session, I only got ONE record in SYS.AUD$: SQL> select userid, ses$actions from user_audit_object; USERA ------S---S----- But I want to see the exact number of times the tables are being insert and update. How to accomplish that? Susan susana73@hotmail.com wrote: > I want to audit any insert, update transaction on a particular table. > So I set audit_trail=DB then "audit insert, update on db1.tablename;" > >>From the SYS.AUD$ table, the result only shows ONE audit record for > each session. For example, if UserA do 2 INSERTS and 3 UPDATES on the > table during the session, I only got ONE record in SYS.AUD$: > > SQL> select userid, ses$actions from user_audit_object; > USERA ------S---S----- > > But I want to see the exact number of times the tables are being insert > and update. How to accomplish that? > > Susan And your Oracle version is? Given no version number ... look at using an after insert or update trigger. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond) ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - ...

design question
Hello all - I'm working on a database that stores data for a survey. We are storing several different types of surveys, each of which can have any number of different question types. For instance, a survey could have a multiple choice question, a yes/no question, numerical question, or a free-form text answer. When a user logs on to fill out a survey, the data from the survey template will be copied to a set of tables which look basically the same, except that they will store the survey questions and the answers from the user. Each question type would have a different field or fields for storing the answer. For instance, a yes/no question would require a binary field to store the answer, and a single field for the question itself. However, to store a multiple choice question, I need a field for the question, a related table for an arbitrary number of pre- written answer, and then a field for which answer the user chose. I'm trying to figure out the optimal way to store the questions ( in survey template tables ) and their user-generated answers. It seems to me that I have two choices: (1) I can have one table that has field for all of the question types, and most of fields will be empty, because each row will only need one or two fields to store a question. But, it seems I run the risk of storing data in the wrong field, if I don't code this carefully. survey_templates ----------- id survey_template_questions ------------------------ id survey_id question ...

Question about the keyword synchronized, the previous question contain typing question please ignore it.
�p�̦��@��concept ���ө���, �Ʊ�U��H�S�i�H���@���U. First please have a look on the codes below: public class SyncTest { private int x; private int y; private synchronized void setX (int i){ x=i; } private synchronized void setY (int i) { y=i; } public void setXY(int i){ setX(i); setY(i); } public synchronized Boolean check() { return x !=y; } } The question is: Under which conditions will check() return when called form a different class A. Check() can never return true B...

PHP Question
For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming. If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks Sarah "sarah rosen" <sarahrosen1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cee28c30.0401162017.1f82f1c@posting.google.com... > For a NON-Technical person how easy is it to learn PHP ? (for website > changes - mostly minor changes)I have never done any programming. > > If any one would be kind enough to let me know I would appreciate it. > > Thanks > Sarah Well, this is purely subjective, I would venture to say that would depend on your grasp of certian things now, such as (but not limited to) HTML, The differnce between Client-side/Server-side, and if you can program your own VCR, Cellphone. Please take not any offense to what I am saying, but it is rather a subjective subject. Some may say quite easily, some may say hard. There is no right/wrong answer, it is your ability at this point. Oh Boy, I am starting to sound like a showlin priest (however it is spelled) If you feel that you are web savvy, then you just might be able to pick it up, dont let others fool you, some try on purpose to make it look harder than it really is. I tought one of my employees PHP, he didn't know he had it in him, he was a rather bright kid. So I had him work with me on some projects, asked his opinion on a few things, and had him research ansewers...

question about safe
Hello! How to prevent from such try of attack of the website? http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie);%3C/script%3E Thank you in advance for help M. MZ wrote: > Hello! > > How to prevent from such try of attack of the website? > > > http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie);%3C/script%3E > > > Thank you in advance for help > M. > > > As in your other question, there is no inherent vulnerability in PHP for this. But this is also javascript, not PHP, and PHP doesn't execute javascript. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== U�ytkownik "Jerry Stuckle" <jstucklex@attglobal.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:4YWdnYxNTt_OfAHanZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@comcast.com... > MZ wrote: >> Hello! >> >> How to prevent from such try of attack of the website? >> >> >> http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=%3Cscript%3Ealert(document.cookie);%3C/script%3E >> Thank you in advance for help >> M. >> >> >> > > As in your other question, there is no inherent vulnerability in PHP for this. > > But this is also javascript, not PHP, and PHP doesn't execute javascript. > Yes I knew it is javascript code, but I asked it because if there would be a problem so this problem would in ...

PHP Question
I have to know the hiding of the sub url of the url suppose www.mydomain.com/index.php I don't want the sub url.I want only www.mydomain.com for all pages can you give the coding for the concept. It(code) may be either javascript or php or browse enabled, or Apache configuration please....... karthik wrote: to a javascript newsgroupt with a subject line of "PHP question". X-Trace: posting.google.com Had to be :-) > I have to know the hiding of the sub url of the url suppose > www.mydomain.com/index.php Why? Trying to hide something, are we? > I don't want the...

Question (First Question.. Ever)
I've been using Eudora since there was a Eudora and have never had any problems. I am presently using the current version and for some reason, three days ago, when it brings in email (Blurbs from Best Buy, or Future Shop, or any advertising email) the frames of the pictures are there, but no content. There is a red X in the top left hand corner and when I move the curser over the 'box' there is a black circle with a line through it. I haven't changed any settings. What is causing this? And how the heck do I fix it? I can click on the X and it takes me to advertise...

Newbie Question (Was: Newbie Question...)
Thanks to everyone for all the suggestion. Every one of them has enlightned me a lot. I suppose I will use the "find" subroutine I wrote modifiied as Jugoslav suggested (in a module), or the function proposed by David (the solution proposed by David is far more intuitive and useful than mine). I still have some problem with the PACK function (as suggested by Paul & Richard & Michel), but maybe is because here at work I only have digital visual fortran 6.0 (Mathworks says that is enormously bugged), or maybe because I'm so stupid I've made mistakes again... So I have t...

question on a uniprocessor scheduling question
A hW question. Just checking my answer. 1 High I/O-bound process that runs for 4ms every 20ms 2 Medium I/O-bound process that runs for 1ms every 5ms 3 Medium I/O-bound process that runs for 1ms every 5ms 4 Low Long-running compute-bound process 5 Low Long-running compute-bound process Describe what happens for the following scheduler: -First-come-first-served. Priorities are ignored. Here is what I say, --The first process runs for 4 ms, followed by the second, followed by the third, fourth, and fifth. During the running of the lengthy fourth and fifth processes the first three will ...

Question about menus and a question about exiting
Hello, I have two questions that are really not related. Hope it's okay if I squeeze them both into one post. First question: At certain points in my program, I wish to display an error message and then exit if certain serious, un-recoverable errors occur. What's the "cleanest" way to exit. Post a WM_CLOSE message? I wish to exit gracefully. Second question: Can I disable (i.e., gray out) a menu item by editing the .rc-file? Or do I have to do both disabling and enabling in the actual code of the program? I have a menu item that should start as grayed out when th...

Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions abou
Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyo...

PHP Question
Hello every one, I need your help because I have no idea how to do this... how can I get the veg_id into the table veg_type according to the vegetable name chosen in the pick list ? do I have to create another query in test2.php which select the veg_id from the vegetable table ? I would like to no what's best, I mean what's professional? I created those two tables for my test: create table vegetables ( veg_id number(5), veg_name varchar2(30)); insert into vegetables values (1,'carot'); insert into vegetables values (2,'spinach'); insert into...

popup question, and search question.
After reading Harlan's post about popups some of my questions were answered but.. I was going to use differnet popups on a lot of my pages. These popups contain bios on Cornell faculty. Two days ago this was the best place to put this info, that was until I tested it on my officemates computer where she has Adzapper installed and it killed the popup before it could be read. I assumed MANY people have this or similar software. So, the reason I chose to display this info in a popup was I could control it's size, I could turn off all the unnecessary items on the browse...

PHP Question
Can I do threading with PHP ? better ask this question at another place. On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:53:08 GMT, Hot Tamales ! <hot@mexico.gov.org.food> wrote: > > Can I do threading with PHP ? > > -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ but I asked it here; top posting fuck face On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:41:34 +0530, sox wrote: > > better ask this question at another place. > > > On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:53:08 GMT, Hot Tamales ! <hot@mexico.gov.org.food> > wrote: > >> >> Can I do thread...

Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions abou
Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyone please answer my questions about EDTN? Would anyo...

Questions, Questions.. Disarming /RAM
Hi- Thanks to everyone that's replied to my previous posts. The help has been great, and I'm learning more each day. I don't use the /RAM disk that ProDOS creates, and I'd like to free it so I can have more available space for AppleWorks. Anyone know how to disable or truncate (to 1 block or something) the /RAM drive? // CHRIS "Chris M" <chris@sorry.no.spam.com> wrote in message news:rid970huq43chlrqokl9tq0m5t0oo7u7ol@4ax.com... > > Hi- > > Thanks to everyone that's replied to my previous posts. > The help has been great, and I'm l...

question
I have a question about electronic money what that mean and can I convert that to cash money as I don't have information about electronic money thank you In article <1170755350.745037.56450@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>, ا� � سع� د� <abs1m@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a question about electronic money what that mean and can I >convert that to cash money as I don't have information about >electronic money 'Meaning is the result of interpretation', as Wittgenstein tells it, and currencies are sometimes convertible and sometimes not. If you have...

Question
Anybody know of anyone building an Atari computer from components? (Besides Atari, of course!) Kind of a homebrew Atari compatible computer? If you do, could you point me in the right direction. Thanks! JaYmZ Sounds fun. You have the scematic of the Atari 8-bit yet? Which would you do? Doc Clu > From: "James T. Sprinkle" <oicmrsnakes@hotmail.com> > Anybody know of anyone building an Atari computer from components? (Besides > Atari, of course!) Kind of a homebrew Atari compatible computer? If you do, > could you point me in the right direction. Thanks! > JaYmZ --- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5 * Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2) Hi! I don't have any schematics yet. I would think the 800xl or even 1200xl (had both of them back in my youth). Maybe I could have drummed up more interest by saying that the commodore crowd has some people building from scratch... If anyone out there has the schematics for these computers or any other of the atari 8 bits, please point me in the right direction. Thanks! JaYmZ <Greg.Goodwin@fmlynet.org> wrote in message news:139671.75918b@fmlynet.org... > Sounds fun. You have the scematic of the Atari 8-bit yet? Which would you > do? > > Doc Clu > > > > > From: "James T. Sprinkle" <oicmrsnakes@hotmail.com> > > > Anybody know of anyone bui...

question
is this only a vim group ? where are emacs users ? it is a joke :) pibru@tin.it wrote: > is this only a vim group ? where are emacs users ? pibru@tin.it wrote: > is this only a vim group ? where are emacs users ? They can't post because they need to give their pinkies a rest ;) ...

Question
Buddy has a MBP, 6.5 years old, running 10.5.8. If he clicks on a file that's in the finder, or on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner (top right), it doesn't open. I can open it in word. This apparently only happens with .doc files since he can open PDFs, etc., from the finder. He is worried about hard drive doom. Any suggestions of things he could try or other information I need to get. K -- America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."-- Claire Wolfe In article <J_-dnRiy86Ri7JLPnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@earthlink.com>, Kurt Ullman <kurtullman@yahoo.com> wrote: > Buddy has a MBP, 6.5 years old, running 10.5.8. If he clicks on a file > that's in the finder, or on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand > corner (top right), it doesn't open. I can open it in word. This > apparently only happens with .doc files since he can open PDFs, etc., > from the finder. > He is worried about hard drive doom. Any suggestions of things he > could try or other information I need to get. > K Could be some problem other than hard drive. Could be a problem with permissions or some other corruption of metadata. Repairing permissions might help. Do this with Disk Utility, available in the Applications >> Utilities folder. But it might be a hard drive problem. Hope your friend is making backups...

Question
Anyone heard of this company? I just bought a nice motherboard from these guys for 20 bucks! http://www.tigersurplus.com Just wanting to know if anyone else has used them before. Thanks Clarence yes - they are good and take care of customers. Best prices I can find. Dave M. "Clarence" <cpwhiz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3f69e17e$1@news.totallyobjects.com... > Anyone heard of this company? I just bought a nice motherboard from these guys for 20 bucks! > > http://www.tigersurplus.com > > Just wanting to know if anyone else has u...

Question
Hi I'm not sure if this is the right forum & I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I can't get the cover off a Compaq Deskpro 6000 & was hoping someone in here might be able to give me instructions? The alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq newsgroup is still moderately active, and somebody responding there ought to be able to tell you how to do this... Ben Myers On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:17:32 GMT, "Wanda Too" <gnomey73@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi > >I'm not sure if this is the right forum & I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I >can't get the cover off a Compaq Deskpro 6000 & was hoping someone in here >might be able to give me instructions? > > In article <00c4e.24005$C7.491@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, "Wanda Too" <gnomey73@hotmail.com> writes: :...I can't get the cover off a Compaq Deskpro 6000 & was hoping someone :in here might be able to give me instructions? ... The DeskPro 6000 has a desktop and a minitower variant. I will assume the box does not have a padlock on the back -- at least some of these boxes had a security bracket. If so, well, circumventing the lock is going to be your problem, as permitted by the owner of the system and (if different) of the lock. :-) The desktop model has two cover releases located on the sides of the enclosure, toward the rear. To disengage the cover latch, pull these two latches directly forward toward the front of th...

Question
Can anyone define the difference between ITS vs. simulation? Anne L. Michaels almichaels@dynasims.com "simarts" <almichaels@crashzoom.com> wrote in news:1125937604.488797.222670@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Can anyone define the difference between ITS vs. simulation? Probably, if you'd care to say what "ITS" means. All the best, John. On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:06:43 -0400, "simarts" <almichaels@crashzoom.com> wrote: >Can anyone define the difference between ITS vs. simulation? What is ITS?... A.L. A.L. <alewando@alamakota.co...

Web resources about - Questions over questions - comp.lang.php

ATO's private company list kicks up more questions about artistry of tax arrangements
Just $2 billion net tax on total income of $145 billion. What a time to be alive.

ATO's private company list kicks up more questions about artistry of tax arrangements
Just $2 billion net tax on total income of $145 billion. What a time to be alive.

Question: Your feelings on the 1959-vs-'09 Chevy crash test?
Filed under: Government/Legal , Chevrolet , Safety , Classics In 2009, the Insurance Institute For Highway Safety smashed a 1959 Bel Air into ...

With Wii U’s fate in question, Nintendo’s NX might be its last chance
After spending three-and-a-half years languishing at the bottom of the market, the Wii U is finally being put to rest. That's according to a ...

Funding Circle's CEO addressed 'the most pertinent question anyone can ask about our industry'
Lord Adair Turner looms large over the peer-to-peer lending industry. The former banking regulator, who led the Financial Services Authority ...

BuzzFeed: ‘Questions Hang Over FBI After Apple Showdown Fizzles’
Hamza Shaban, summarizing the state of the Apple-FBI fight for BuzzFeed: In an editorial Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal described the government’s ...

12 questions project managers should be prepared for in a job interview
Project management job interviews can be more stressful than the new job itself. Most candidates expect to talk about their strengths, weaknesses, ...

Carmike Investor Questions Its Rush To Merge With AMC While Stock Was Down
Carmike’s largest shareholder continued today to rally fellow investors to oppose its $1.1 billion (including debt) sale to AMC Entertainment ...

Question of the Day: Which Android Phone Would You Like to See Remade, iPhone SE Style?
No matter how much we love a particular phone, at some point, it’s going to get old and not function as well as the newer phones. This is why ...