Read key store file generated from Java keytools

Hi there,

I need to read key store file to get private key generated by Java's
KeyTools from PHP. But seams like the keystore file is not in standard
format that PHP can use.

I need to do so because I created a WebSevice with Java/Tomcat. Need to
create secured connection between PHP client and the Java server.

Anyway has similiar experience to share?

Thanks!

Li

0
lima01 (7)

How to store the generated Key using KeyStore into the File
Hi, I have the code for reading the available key from the File using the KeyStore. But, i have tried my best to store the generated key into the File and i m not able to. Can some one help in these. Thanks in Advance! Regards, Ganesh.G. > I have the code for reading the available key from the File using the > KeyStore. But, i have tried my best to store the generated key into the File > and i m not able to. Can some one help in these. Actually the only thing you'd need to do is taking a closer look at the examples in the JDK documentation. The specification for the KeySt...

Are there any tools which generates Java code to reading XML files?

problems with running SAINT (invalid key file) problems with running SAINT (invalid key file) problems with running SAINT (invalid key file) problems with running SAINT (invalid key file)
Hello, I downloaded Free Trial version of SAINT program. I have got two computers connected via net adapter. I set their IP's to 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2 (Mandrake 9.0 both). These are numbers I typed when requested during downloading. Next I installed the program according to instructions present on your Website. Installation was completed successfully. Downloaded saint.key and IP numbers in the file agree with those typed. Copied it to saint-5.1.3 directory. Now, when I try to scan one of the computers following message shows up: 'Warning: Invalid Targets There was 1 invalid tar...

java.io.File to java.lang.String
What's the best way to get the contents of a file represented by ajava.io.File object into a String? Benjamin wrote:> What's the best way to get the contents of a file represented by a> java.io.File object into a String?> You don't specify what you consider best so how about simple as best? Now for my curiosity, why would you want to do this?import java.io.*;public class test { public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception { ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); File f = new File(args[0]); FileInputStream fis = new ...

Read data of file .cer and file .key
Hi, I need read information of files .cer and .key but i don=B4t know how to do. How can i read information of this files? Please help me. ...

How to generate the .xls file which can be stored as .csv file?
Dear All, &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to generate a .csv file, but with the tab operated values. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Currently I am generating the csv file with the csv option, but the data of the 16 channels, dont be the tab seperated and it stores all the 16-channel's data in single cell. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Instead i want to generate a csv file, which can be tab seperated and it should store 16-channel's data in 16 continuous cell in a single row, and it must be the .csv file. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This process is of course posiible to store the 16 channel's data into 16 continuous cell of row, but that file will be stored as .xls file, but customer requires the .csv file, so that it can read the csv file directly into&nbsp;their software. &nbsp; Thanks in Advance, Nishant You've made an extremely easy task much more difficult. If you create a file with the .csv extension, then you should actually use a comma as a separator instead of a tab. Excel assumes a comma when reading a .csv file. In the frame where you do the array indexing, number to string, concantanate to string - all can be replaced with TWO functions. You can wire an array of numerics into a sing...

Open folder, read file, close file, open new folder, read file close file etc....
Hello, My current directory has several folders within it. Each folder has the same type of file within it. How do i go from the current directory, into one of the folders, edit the file, then come out of the folder, then go into another folder, edit a file then come out of the folder then into a new one etc etc etc. If this does not make sense i apologise and will try to explain my problem a little better. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers, Phil Phil: I'm not sure it makes sense. Personally I use the mouse and keyboard for doing this. Were you thinking of something else?...

Having trouble scaling readings
We are trying to scal readings (see example code) and store them to a file yet I am having trouble getting the correct&nbsp;time stamp.&nbsp; Once I change the readings to DDT, perform the calculations then convert back using DDT I lose the correct timestamp. I have tried changing the DDT time to both Zero and Now without any luck. &nbsp; The reason I need to scale the readings is for an "end to end" calibration I was given for 96 t-couple channels.&nbsp; Would it be better if I entered this calibration data into Ni-Max instead? &nbsp; Please take a look at the 2 files attached.&nbsp; The "Good" file gets the data EXACTLY how I want it but it is not scaled.&nbsp; The "Incorrect" file is scaled but not how I want it. &nbsp; Any help is appreciated! &nbsp; thanks mike temp_gain_and_store_Correct.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/298751/1/temp_gain_and_store_Correct.vi temp_gain_and_store_Incorrect.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/298751/2/temp_gain_and_store_Incorrect.vi Ok - I think I solved this problem by switching the DAQ assistant to a Task - then calibrating each channel in the NI-DAQ setup. &nbsp; If anyone has a good example for my previous question I would still like to see it. &nbsp; thanks. &nbsp; ...

PHP/IIS: File Read/Write OK, File Unlink Denied
Hi there, I'd greatly appreciate any insights into the following problem: I've got PHP running fine on IIS (OS: Server 2003, SP1; IIS: 6.0; PHP: 4.3.11). In PHP, the user uploads a file, which is then processed and the contents are inserted into a new file, created in PHP, onto the server. This bit works fine, the new file created by PHP is correctly stored. Later, once the user confirms the upload and PHP inserts the contents of the file into the DB, the code tries to remove the file created in PHP moments earlier, via the unlink() function. What I see on screen is the following...

Reading from files in java
Reading from files How do I read from a file in Java? (File input in Java) (a) import java.io.FileReader;//import needed public class Foo{ String s; int c; public void somefunc(){ ..... FileReader fr = new FileReader("c:\\temp\\debug.txt"); s = new String(); while ( (c=fr.read()) != -1){ s = s + (char)c; } //now s contains the file as a string ..... } ..... } or, still better, make it a function for use at any time: public String readfile(String fullpath){ try{ FileReader fr = new FileReader(fullpath); ...

reading data from a spooled file with java or c (without using the toolkit for java preferably)
hi, I'm trying to programmatically read (and later analize) data that gets written to a spooled file. My approach with java and CL has been to get the copy the spooled file into an IFS file. (the way i found to do something which i think is what i want is to go from spooled file -> database file -> ifs file (import file?)). Here are the commands in CL: (i'm trying to capture the command for showing jvm jobs but it could be any other command) PGM DSPJVMJOB OUTPUT(*PRINT) /* Show jvm jobs. */ CRTPF FILE(ITESTJ50/DMPJVMDBFL) RCDLEN(132) /* create physical/databas...

Reading a file FileReader, doesn't read a file
Hello I wanted to write a simple program that gets a string from a file. But i don't know where to put the file that i could read it. I puted the plik.txt file in the package where my Main class is. I UseNetBeans if that makes a diference. Here is my code. package czytaniezpliku import java.io.*; public class Main { public static void main(String args[]) { try { String wejscie; BufferedReader br =3D new BufferedReader(new FileReader("plik.txt")); //FileReader we =3D new FileReader("pliki/ plik1.txt"); ...

store java class files
is it known to work (or a ref that explains the issue) that compiled java classes (from 1.4.X on nt) can be stored as blobs on db2/390, read and executed on websphere/nt?? i've just joined a project, and i'm told that it was tried, but always failed. no further information. i've not seen a thread on the ng discussing this. it would seem that the endian thing might be a reason this would fail. thanks, robert ...

read openOffice files with java?
Hi, first of all, sorry if this is the wrong group, please redirect me to a more appropiate one. Here's the problem: I have to read an openOffice text document in Java, and convert it to a regular xml-document. I have heard that openOffice uses xml for it's internal structure, but I'm not quite sure. Anyway's, I've tried to open such a document, in a regular editor (notepad) and in a hex editor (ultra editor) but none of them can reveal more about the internal structure. Is there a way to let java read directly from such a file? Thanks in advance. <T!M> aka wEEdpEckEr wEEdpEckEr wrote: > Hi, > > first of all, sorry if this is the wrong group, please redirect me to a > more appropiate one. > > Here's the problem: I have to read an openOffice text document in Java, > and convert it to a regular xml-document. I have heard that openOffice > uses xml for it's internal structure, but I'm not quite sure. Anyway's, > I've tried to open such a document, in a regular editor (notepad) and in a > hex editor (ultra editor) but none of them can reveal more about the > internal structure. That's because .sxw files are zip files which have the .xml files inside. > Is there a way to let java read directly from such a file? Use the java.util.zip.ZipFile class which comes with the JDK to access the .sxw contents and then use an XML parser... I think OpenOffice has a Java API for working with i...

PHP read from file on server
Hello, I'am new PHP student and ( programmer ? ). I want to sell my software online but how can I create to PHP read from file on server with cd-keys on my server and send them to user e-mail. And delete sent cd-key ( first line ) after sent delete? Regards, Vedran ...

read output and store in file
Hi, I'm a beginner, and what I want to accomplish is this: 1. For all files under several folders, do some processing (using an existing program). The program will output one line of text for each file. 2. Store the output of all files in one file. It would be great if someone can give me a crash start on accomplishing this. If you think there is a definitely better tool than Python for doing this, please tell me so. I just heard that Python or Perl are better in these kind of jobs. Thanks. On 2005-07-11, b83503104@yahoo.com <b83503104@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm a begi...

reading a .txt-file with php
Hello NG, I have the following problem and it would be nice, if someone could help me out on this problem: Thanks for your help! Jules Bach content of file.txt #1: Michael #2: Dennis #3: Karl the following file writes only the first line of file.txt: <?php $fp = fopen("file.txt","r"); if ($fp) { $line = fgets($fp, 100); echo "$line<br><br>"; fclose($fp); } ?> Now I would like to have a PHP-file, which can write every line in different orders (the order should be write in the PHP-file) for example: #2: Dennis #1: Michael #3: Karl is...

Read XML file from Java
Hi, I'm trying to read the contents of an XMl file from my Java class. Sample: ==================================================== <tag name="First" > <Line> One </Line> <Line> Two </Line> </tag> <tag name ="Second" > <Line> Three </Line> <Line> Four </Line> </tag> ==================================================== I want to extract info from the tags and after some parsing, display them as: From first tag: This is processed info. on lines One, Two From second tag: This is processed info. on lines Three, Four As you can see, I dont want anything fancy, just some ability to specify a file and some specific tags that I'm interested in and be able to extract info b/w those tags. 1) Is this possible with SAX, I dont see examples dealing with "specify tags and get info." 2) I maynot be in a position to install the sax jars, are there any easy ways to do this without SAX? Thanks, Prab On 5 Nov 2003 06:28:34 -0800, Prab_kar@hotmail.com (Prabh) wrote: >1) Is this possible with SAX, I dont see examples dealing with >"specify tags and get info." Sounds like you want to use DOM. SAX is more of an event driven method, where you write methods that get called when certain events happen. >2) I maynot be in a position to install the sax jars, are there any >easy ways to do this without SAX? I believe the most recent versions of t...

PHP Read Text File

read file txt by php
sorry for my english, I would to read a txt file and to extrapolate only some data for to publish on the html page how first step i try to read and publish the file in this mode: <? $var=fopen("test.txt","r"); //Apro il file di testo $leggi=fread($var,filesize("test.txt")); $sss=nl2br($leggi); fclose($var); echo $sss; ?> this is the structure of the my file: INFO 2008/03/04 09:37:55.561 ; source=local; msg="xxxxxxxxxxxxx"; alerttext="kkkkkkkkkkkk"; date="Mar 04 09:37:55 2008"; END I would want to only extrapolate following strings: msg, alerttext, date PS the cycle of the text rows always begins with INFO and ends with END thanks!!! lucabonanni@googlemail.com wrote: > > > INFO 2008/03/04 09:37:55.561 ; > source=local; > msg="xxxxxxxxxxxxx"; > alerttext="kkkkkkkkkkkk"; > date="Mar 04 09:37:55 2008"; > END > > > I would want to only extrapolate following strings: > msg, alerttext, date > > PS > the cycle of the text rows always begins with INFO and ends with END > > > thanks!!! > Regular expressions are made for this. If the block ALWAYS has each of these lines in the same order, an expression like this would work: $count = preg_match_all('/INFO.*\nsource=.*;\nmsg="(.*)";\nalerttext="(.*)";\ndate="(.*)";\nEND/', $leggi, $parsed, PREG_SET_ORDER); This parses out ...

Reading and writing files in PHP
Hello, I have a question about how PHP handles multiple file reads/ writes. I made a page containing a self-submitting form where the user can type his name, topic and a text. When he submits the form, PHP reads the .php file in a variable. It then processes it: adds the user comments to the var and writes the modified file back to disk. Next time the user opens the page (s)he sees te comments (s)he and others added. So what I have is a very simple 'Blog' without using a database. The ..php file is modifying itself every time a user submits something. Questions > What happens when ...

file.read() doesn't read the whole file
Hi, >>> snapdir = './mango.txt_snaps' >>> snap_cnt = 1 >>> block = 0 >>> import os >>> os.chdir('/mnt/gfs_local') >>> snap = open(snapdir + '/snap%s/%s' % (repr(snap_cnt), repr(block)),'r') >>> snap.read() 'dfdfdgagdfgdf\ngdgfadgagadg\nagafg\n\nfs\nf\nsadf\n\nsdfsdfsadf\n' >>> snapdir + '/snap%s/%s' % (repr(snap_cnt), repr(block)) './mango.txt_snaps/snap1/0' The above code works fine and it reads the whole file till EOF. But when this method is used in a different s...

Reading file using Java
Hi all, got one question regarding file reading. How do I directly access a certain byte or line of a file using Java? the time complexity should be O(1). Thank you. On 9 Jan 2004 00:18:10 -0800, Hyden Zeng wrote: > How do I directly access a certain byte or line of a file using > Java? the time complexity should be O(1). Open the file using a RandomAccessFile. Use seek() to get to the desired location. Use an appropriate read method from that class to get the data. /gordon -- [ do not email me copies of your followups ] g o r d o n + n e w s @ b a l d e r 1 3 . s e Hyden Zeng: ...

Reading a spreadsheet file with the Read assistant
I'm using the assistant to read a comma delimited spreadsheet file but it won't close the file when it is done, unless I close/stop the VI.&nbsp; If I don't use the assistant the file closes fine.&nbsp; I need to do this in order to open the file (not as read-only)&nbsp; for other programs while the VI is running. &nbsp; Thanks Sorry, I am unclear what you mean by "assitant". Are you talking about the express VI? In any case, reading a comma delimited file is pretty simple, just use the plain file I/O finctions and set the access options as desired. Thanks for the reply.&nbsp; Yes, the assistant.&nbsp; I'm just learning so I'm not sure how to easily use the read from spreadsheet file to create a waveform (first column is time, no headers).&nbsp; The options with the assistant were perect for this.&nbsp; Can I change this to the file read command without too much work? Thanks Sorry, meant yes the Express VI. &nbsp; Thanks Here is an .XLS file with 16 channels and one time column (first column is time). &nbsp; Thanks Test1.xls: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/225057/1/Test1.xls ...

Web resources about - Read key store file generated from Java keytools - comp.lang.php

Computer-generated imagery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer-generated imagery ( CGI ) is the application of the field of computer graphics or, more specifically, 3D computer graphics to special ...

Which Nominees, Designers Generated The Most Facebook Buzz During The Golden Globes Awards?
... , Leonardo DiCaprio , and Chanel have in common? They were the female nominee, male nominee, and fashion designer, respectively, that generated ...

Auto-generated message: (someones name) has left this conversation and will no longer see your messages ...
Well I figured out how to stop it for me, do not leave the conversation, instead open the conversation and go to the Actions tab, click "Report ...

User Generated Photos in Open Graph - Facebook-Entwickler
... With the increasing number of users having access to mobile cameras, there is a growing need to be able to share and associate those user-generated ...

Does Hyperlapse signal a bigger shift to user-generated content?
... of the level of seriousness Facebook and Instagram as a whole are taking with video creation. There’s a battle being played out on user-generated ...

Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing? - YouTube
Does Google see automatically generated content as a bad thing (i.e. spam)? If I publish uncopyrighted content on my site that is available from ...

Prayers for man who generated love
JOHN McCARTHY'S farewell had been billed as a football funeral. It was attended by a who's who of the game he loved, yet as a tribute it laid ...

ACCC calls for regulation of user-generated restaurant reviews
Now that anyone with an internet connection can share their opinions with a wide audience, user review websites such as TripAdvisor, Urbanspoon ...

CGI - Computer Generated Effects In Movies
CGI has revolutionised filmmaking in the past decade, affecting just about every movie we watch.

Chile earthquake live: Tsunami generated after shallow 8.2 magnitude quake hits in Pacific
Parts of Chile's coastline have been hit by a tsunami after a huge magnitude 8.2 earthquake in the Pacific Ocean.