Here's some confusion for you...

<?PHP
 $x = (4653896912 >> 13);
echo $x;
?>

I ran that on two different servers.

Server A gave me: 43814
Server B gave me: 568102

I have been hacking away and researching this for hours. I am
completely clueless. Any suggestions or workarounds? Thanks in advance.

0
agotterer (10)

I just figured out that server A is a 32 bit machine and server B is
64. How can I account for this?

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 10:45:15 AM
CrashRoX said the following on 15/03/2006 10:32:
> Here's some confusion for you...
>
> <?PHP
>  $x = (4653896912 >> 13);
> echo $x;
> ?>
>
> I ran that on two different servers.
>
> Server A gave me: 43814
> Server B gave me: 568102
>
> I have been hacking away and researching this for hours. I am
> completely clueless. Any suggestions or workarounds? Thanks in advance.

4653896912 is bigger than can be represented as a signed-int on a 32-bit
platform, so gets truncated to 358929616.  And (358929616 >> 13) == 43814.

However, 4653896912 can be represented as a signed-int on a 64-bit
platform, giving the "correct" answer of 568102.

[NOTE: I haven't checked this to see if it's right though...]

--
Oli
0

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 10:48:27 AM
CrashRoX said the following on 15/03/2006 10:48:
> Im actually looking for the answer as 43814. Is there no "workaround"
> or solution to force a 64 bit machine to generate the same answer?

Why are you looking for this to be the answer?  In some senses,
(4653896912 >> 13) is meaningless on a 32-bit machine.

However, I guess you could do:

$x = 4653896912;
$y = $x & 0xFFFFFFFF;
$z = $y >> 13;

I can't confirm that this will work though, as I don't have access to
64-bit PHP...

--
Oli
0
CrashRoX wrote:
> I just figured out that server A is a 32 bit machine and server B is
> 64. How can I account for this?

Don't count on values larger than the maximum integer size!  It just
creates more bugs.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Thank you.

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 7:15:39 PM
The right "workaround" seems to be doing the job. Will this work the
same way going left?

	$x = $a;
	$y = $x & 0xFFFFFFFF;
	$z = $y << $b;

	return $z;

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 8:36:07 PM
I believe I narrowed down my bug to ZOR. The right and left shifts
seems to be working just fine with the workaround suggested. Any
suggestions for a ZOR workaround?

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 8:49:40 PM
I believe I narrowed down my bug to XOR. The right and left shifts
seems to be working just fine with the workaround suggested. Any
suggestions for a XOR workaround?

0
agotterer (10)
3/15/2006 8:50:41 PM
I believe I narrowed down my bug to XOR. The right and left shifts
seems to be working just fine with the workaround suggested.

$b ^= $c

is giving me different results on the 32bit machine and the 64. Im
looking to get the same 32bit answer on the 64bit machine. Any
suggestions for another workaround?

0
agotterer (10)

what does SHIFT-left-or-right of up-down-left-right do?
Well, I know about shift up-and-down: shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes to scroll-down that FIRST time.) What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the left and right arrows? Oh, apparantely undocumented, I've found (via mistaken key-pushes) that RIGHT-arrow will do a SWAP (on stack), and that an UP-arrow gets you into HIST (that HIST is *one nice feature*!) Other tricks with those arrows? Thanks! David David Combs wrote: > Well, I know about shift up-and-down: > > shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on > choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the > cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. > > shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the > screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click > *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN > choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes > to scroll-down that FIRST time.) > > > What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the > left and right arrows? > > > Oh, apparantely undocumented,...

does PHP read left to right or right to left?
I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable called 'image' and prints what it finds. showThumbnail takes an image for a parameter and resizes it before sending it to the screen. But when I do this: <?php showThumbnail(currentImage(), 20, 20); ?> showThumbnail is telling me that it is not being given a file name, and currentImage is printing the file name to the screen. How is that possible? What is the right way to do this? lawrence k wrote: > I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable > called 'image' and prints what it finds. showThumbnail takes an image > for a parameter and resizes it before sending it to the screen. But > when I do this: > > <?php showThumbnail(currentImage(), 20, 20); ?> > > showThumbnail is telling me that it is not being given a file name, and > currentImage is printing the file name to the screen. How is that > possible? What is the right way to do this? Nevermind, I'm an idiot. currentImage was echoing its result to the screen instead of returning it. lawrence k wrote: > I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable > called 'image' and prints what it finds. showThumbnail takes an image > for a parameter and resizes it before sending it to the screen. But > when I do this: > > <?php showThumbnail(currentImage(), 20, 20); ?> currentImage() will execute before showThumbnai...

how to locate right slot in a range with right-shifting and offset?
Hi all, Assume I non-uniformally break down a range from 0 to (2^10)-1 into (2^4)-1 blocks. |----|---|------|---|......|--| 0 5 7 (2^10)-1 For a given value x (x may be from 0 to 2^10-1), I would like to locate what block x should be in. For example if x is 6, I want to find the second block (from 5 to 7) in the above figure. ( x is integers). In a technical report, for this task, I see they use the operator: block_address=x >> shift_amount + offset_amount. (>> is right shift). where shift_amount and offset_amount are the same for all values of x. (all ...

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

Injected Right Shift
My application currently does keyboard injection and everything works... except for the right shift key. I don't know why, the other right-modifier keys all work but right shift key doesn't go through. MapVirtualKey returns 0 when I try to map 0x36 (the scancode for right shift) and if I manually set the wVk to VK_RSHIFT it ends up getting changed to 0 sometime before my low level keyboard hook captures it (the OS is removing the VK) but the scancode stays as 0x36. I have searched everywhere for an answer but have been unable to find anything. Does anyone know what the trick ...

Shifting data to the right
Access97 using VBA code. I have an array of textboxes, 8 columns across and 5 rows down. If all the boxes in row 3 have data in them and I place my cursor in the 4th box in this row, how can I move the contents of 4 to 5 then 5 to 6, 6 to 7, and 7 to 8. I don't want to effect rows above and below row 3. All I want to do is push data to the right making room to insert an item to a lineup. My textboxes are named txt01 thru txt40 Each row represents a different machine lineup. I've looked at select case using Case txt17 to txt24 then breaking it into if txt17 if txt18 etc. This looks bulky and I hoped there might be a simpler solution via a function. Any suggestions. RICK This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C378A7.A810CA10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rick-- With the naming system for the text boxes that you descibe, it sounds = like there's no array or matrix of boxes, just a lot of single boxes. = You could take advantage of one of the ways to name a control, namely = the =20 Me("txt" & format(n,"00")) =20 form, where n is the number of the box you want. Using the setup you = describe, you could use something like: Sub MoveStuffRight(RowNum as Integer, ColNum as Integer) ' 'This just moves things right by one position. Any contents in the last = cell are lost. 'RowNum is the row you want to work in, and ColNum...

Bitwise right shift
Hi all, I'm trying to write a program that extracts the first k bits of 64-bit double values, given 2^k (which I've defined as size). Here, I use the example that k = 3. For example, 101001...011 would return 5, since the first 3 bits are 101. #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> #define size 8 #define NBITS 64 // number of bits in the datatype int main() { double var, nvar; unsigned int shift = 0; int k; var = pow(2, 63) + pow(2, 61); k = (int)log2(size); nvar = var>>(NBITS-k); printf("nvar = %lf\n", ...

shift right arithmetic
is there an equivalent way in verilog to do this: The contents of the low-order 32-bit word of a number are shifted right, duplicating the sign-bit (bit 31) in the emptied bits It's so easy that I'm not sure I understand your meaning right. @clk reg A[31:0]= {A[31],A[31:1]} "rekz" <aditya15417@gmail.com> ??????:ade3aa13-3209-4ba6-b534-87c624d542e8@x22g2000yqx.googlegroups.com... > is there an equivalent way in verilog to do this: > > The contents of the low-order 32-bit word of a number are shifted > right, duplicating the sign-bit (bit 31) in the emptied > bits rekz wrote: > is there an equivalent way in verilog to do this: > > The contents of the low-order 32-bit word of a number are shifted > right, duplicating the sign-bit (bit 31) in the emptied > bits Are you looking for the >>> operator? In reality there are many ways to do this. The >>> operator only works if the value is signed. For unsigned values you need to either cast it signed or resort to bit manipulation like the previous poster showed. Cary On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 23:54:35 -0800, "Cary R." wrote: >The >>> operator only works if the value is signed. WHOAH! How many times have I ranted about this...? Let's try again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The >>> operator gives sign-extended shift only if it is used in a signed EXPRESSION....

Signed right shift in Matlab?
Hi all, I want to find a emulation method in Matlab. For it only provide unsigned shift(function bitshift). But I need a signed version. %% out=in>>n; %% in and out both in signed integer Function[out]=right_shift(in,n) floor(in/(2^n)); When right shift, copy signed bit to right. Is the function right? Best regards, Davy ...

mex, c, right-shift
Hi For some reason my C code below returns -32767 as a result when calculating what -32767 >> 96 is. I have stored the code in a file called rightshift.c and I compile by executing the following : mex rightshift.c When I call rightshift(-32767,96) I get: >> rightshift(-32767,96) x: -32767 y: 96 expected: -32767 -32767 >> 96 is -1 result: -32767 ans = -32767 #include <math.h> #include <matrix.h> #include <mex.h> void mexFunction(int nlhs, mxArray* pointerLeftHandSide[], int nrhs, const mxArray* pointerRightHandSide[]) { mxArray* pArg1; mxArray* pArg2; mxArray* pOutput; double* arg1; double* arg2; double* arg3; long x; long y; long tmp; pArg1 = mxDuplicateArray(pointerRightHandSide[0]); pArg2 = mxDuplicateArray(pointerRightHandSide[1]); pointerLeftHandSide[0] = mxCreateDoubleMatrix(1,1,mxREAL); arg1 = mxGetPr(pArg1); arg2 = mxGetPr(pArg2); arg3 = mxGetPr(pointerLeftHandSide[0]); x = (long) arg1[0]; printf("x: %d \n", x); y = (long) arg2[0]; printf("y: %d \n", y); printf("expected: %d \n", (x >> y)); printf("-32767 >> 96 is %d \n", ((-32767) >> 96)); tmp = x>>y; printf("result: %d \n", tmp); arg3[0] = (double) tmp; } Mauritz Jameson <mjames2393@gmail.com> wrote in message <1...

Is PhP/mySQL right for this project?
Note: This is different from previous post. I am coming from a C/C++ background. I have a frontend (written in C#), my backend was originally meant to be a J2EE application with PostGreSQL. I am worried about support/maintenance issues going forward since I no little J2EE (have some Java) - but am no longer able to rely on the J2EE developer going forward. I am now seriously considering using WAMP, but I am not yet terribly convinced about inter-op issues between C# and PHP. I also remain a bit sceptical about a possible lack of infrastructure previously provided by the J2EE app serve...

unsigned right bitwise shifting
Okay, what I'm looking for is an algorithm or explanation of how to perform an unsigned bitwise right shift, or zero-fill right shift, using existing bitwise operations. As far as I know this operation does not exist in C++, it does, however, in JavaScript, as the >>> operator. Performing a normal right shift on negative numbers yields a far different result than the unsigned right shift. I am working on a small project porting some code from VB and JavaScript over to ColdFusion, which like C++ does not have this operator. I have more background in C++ than ColdFusion (which h...

Shifting of overline to the right possible?
It is a minor details, but I tend to not like the result of $\overline{d}$. Problem is that the overline behave as if I was writing overline above a roman (upright) x. Is there an elegant way to shift the overline to the right? Same problem with $\overline{X}$ following a left parenthesis "(". The overline will melt together with the parenthesis, and I have to insert a small horisontal space. I would prefer to shift the overline slightly to the right. Or: The overline in $\overline{X}$ should be a bit shorter like the overline in $\overline{d}$, not as long as the overline in $\overline{Y}$. I may be picky, but I only have a few symbols like mentioned and they occur again and again over some hundred pages. (I did search for overline in FAQ, but no success...) Jan Gunnar Moe "Jan Gunnar Moe" <jgm@hials.no> wrote in message news:<bvnlgd$gbc$1@dolly.uninett.no>... > It is a minor details, but I tend to not like the result of $\overline{d}$. > Problem is that the overline behave as if I was writing overline above a > roman (upright) x. Is there an elegant way to shift the overline to the > right? > > Same problem with $\overline{X}$ following a left parenthesis "(". The > overline will melt together with the parenthesis, and I have to insert a > small horisontal space. I would prefer to shift the overline slightly to the > right. Or: The overline in $\overline{X}$ should be a bit shorter like the > ov...

Unmapping right shift key
I just got an old used laptop. It works just fine for what I need, but the right shift key keeps getting stuck. Is there a way to unmap the right shift key so it doesn't work? I just want to turn it off totally. Thanks, --Yan ...

Newbie: unsigned shift right
Is there any way to do an unsigned shift right in Python? When I enter (-1>>1) the answer is -1. What I'm looking for is the equivalent of an unsigned shift in C or the ">>>" operator in Java. On Mar 26, 5:42=A0pm, Sal <h...@softcom.net> wrote: > Is there any way to do an unsigned shift right in Python? When I enter > (-1>>1) the answer is -1. What I'm looking for is the equivalent of an > unsigned shift in C or the ">>>" operator in Java. What answer were you hoping for, and why? 2**31-1? 2**63-1? If you're think...

Problem: about negative right shift
Hi, All I found that the result of -1 >> 1 is still -1. Could you tell me the reason and what happen in common implementation. many thanks Wisdo Tang Wisdo Tang wrote: > Hi, All > > I found that the result of -1 >> 1 is still -1. > Could you tell me the reason and > what happen in common implementation. > > many thanks > > Wisdo Tang Negative numbers are stored in two's complement format. So -1 ends up as 111... 32 bits. When they are right-shifted, the sign bit is extended. Take a 4 bit example 1100 >> 1 will become 1110. This makes sense when doing arithmetic as 1100 is -4 and 1110 is -2. Wisdo Tang wrote: > Hi, All > > I found that the result of -1 >> 1 is still -1. > Could you tell me the reason and > what happen in common implementation. > > many thanks > > Wisdo Tang Never shift signed numbers - the result is implementation defined. If you want do divide or multiply then just do that. There's no reason to expect that a shift is faster than a multiply. /Peter On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:23:55 +0800, "Wisdo Tang" <gp_wisdo@hf.webex.com> wrote in comp.lang.c++: > Hi, All > > I found that the result of -1 >> 1 is still -1. > Could you tell me the reason and > what happen in common implementation. > > many thanks > > Wisdo Tang The result of right shifting a signed integer type with a negative value is implementation-defined...

PHP Question -Simple right?
Hi All, I'm sure all the guru's know this one, but I cannot find it. I just installed Luinx. I configured Apache and got everything up and running. When I do my PHP test, it asks me to download the file, rather than displaying the info on the screen. Now, I added the following lines to the httpd.conf: LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/httpd/modules/libphp4.so AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4 .phtml AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.html.var And I restarted the server........no good. It displays HTML documents, but not PHP documents. Can anyone help? I've been at this for more then 4 hours now....... Thanks! ExecMan wrote: > > And I restarted the server........no good. It displays HTML documents, > but not PHP documents. Can anyone help? I've been at this for more > then 4 hours now....... > What do the apache access log and error log show? (the names and locations vary by distro....) --Yan CptDondo wrote: > ExecMan wrote: > > > > > And I restarted the server........no good. It displays HTML documents, > > but not PHP documents. Can anyone help? I've been at this for more > > then 4 hours now....... > > > > What do the apache access log and error log show? (the names and > locations vary by distro....) > > --Yan Here are clips from the access log: 192.168.1.100 - - [14/Nov/2006:17...

Bitwise Shift Porting from PHP
I am trying to port the OLE Reader from PHP to read Excel files on any=20 platform. I am stuck on the following function: function GetInt4d($data, $pos) { return ord($data[$pos]) | (ord($data[$pos+1]) << 8) | \ (ord($data[$pos+2]) << 16) | (ord($data[$pos+3]) << 24); } My ruby version is: def get_int_4_d(data, pos) (data[pos]) | ((data[pos+1]) << 8) | \ ((data[pos+2]) << 16) | ((data[pos+3]) << 24) end It works in some cases but in the example xls file I am using, when=20 data[pos,0] is the character =FE, the function returns -2 in PHP and=20...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

How to shift Left or Right in SSE2
How do I do a bitwise shift left or right in SSE2? I would like that each of the 4 Word is shifted left (or right) by a number of n bits. I could only find _mm_srai_epi32 (only right!), which howevere does not do what I want, as it brings in introduce the sign bit. Thanks, Fabio spamtrap@crayne.org writes: > How do I do a bitwise shift left or right in SSE2? > > I would like that each of the 4 Word is shifted left (or right) by a > number of n bits. > > I could only find _mm_srai_epi32 (only right!), which howevere does > not do what I want, as it brings in int...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

SPARK left/right shift.
Hi. What's the "correct" way to get access to left/right shift operations for modular types in SPARK? I see from the Checker manual that the proof language is capable of modelling them but then I also see that the Interfaces package isn't predefined. On Jul 21, 10:07=A0am, xorque <xorquew...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi. > > What's the "correct" way to get access to left/right shift operations > for modular types in SPARK? The standard shift/rotate functions in Interfaces are overloaded, so not legal SPARK. The way round this is to declare a "shadow" package that de-overloads them for SPARK. I'll post an example of how to do it in a minute... - Rod OK - it's done as follows. We create a SPARK "shadow" specification of package Interfaces and a new package SPARK_Interfaces for which there is an Ada version (for the compiler) and a shadow version (for the Examiner.) 1) Add the following to your Examiner index file: interfaces spec is in interfaces.shs spark_interfaces spec is in spark_interfaces.shs 2) interfaces.shs contains package Interfaces is type Unsigned_32 is mod 2**32; -- ... and similarly for other Unsigned_XX types end Interfaces; 3) spark_interfaces.shs contains with Interfaces; --# inherit Interfaces; package SPARK_Interfaces is function Rotate_Left_32 (Value : Interfaces.Unsigned_32; Amount : Natural) return Interfaces.Unsigned_32; end SPARK_Interfaces; ...

Web resources about - Right Shift - comp.lang.php

IS trains 400 fighters to attack Europe in wave of bloodshed
The Islamic State group has trained at least 400 fighters to target Europe in deadly waves of attacks, deploying interlocking terror cells like ...

FBI to Apple: We’ll crack the terrorist’s iPhone without you
The FBI’s battle with Apple to unlock an iPhone used by terrorist Syed Farook before the San Bernardino attack that left 14 dead seemed headed ...

Google launches service to make machine learning easier
Google is making it easier for businesses to take advantage of the machine learning revolution with a new product for building models that predict ...

Seattle Man Descends From 80-Foot Tree After 24 Hours
The long-bearded man had been in the sequoia tree downtown since Tuesday morning, creating a national spectacle.

Critics are crushing 'Batman v Superman' from every angle
As a society, we love superhero movies — but when a movie like Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice comes along, we're just as likely to love ...

North Carolina Senate Votes 32-0 to Ban All Local LGBT Rights Ordinances
The North Carolina Senate voted unanimously, 32-0, to pass a bill approved by the House earlier today which bans all cities in the state from ...

‘Star Wars’: Harrison Ford On Whether Or Not He Will Ever Play Han Solo Again, His Thoughts On The Han ...
Star War the Force Awakens is fading, and Disney and fans are looking forward to what is coming next for the nearly 40 year old franchise. After ...

Pornhub’s New Free Virtual Reality 360-Degree Experience Brings Buzz
Pornhub has launched a free virtual reality channel — so expect more confessions on how porn nearly ruined lives and marriages, like when actor ...

Supreme Court Conservatives Hate Obamacare But Have No Idea How It Actually Works
In the Hobby Lobby case a couple of years ago, the Supreme Court ruled that Obamacare could not force all employer health insurance plans to ...

Google adds ride-sharing tab to Maps for iOS
Google today updated its Google Maps iOS app to include a ride-sharing tab it introduced for Android owners just last week. While Uber is the ...