Ruby on rails training for PHP developers

If you're a php developer in the Boston area looking to learn Ruby,
Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on Rails
training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($600 for 2 full
days of training, intro and advanced levels).

Details at http://workshops.thoughtbot.com/fairhaven
0
zhurama (4)

On Feb 22, 7:14=A0am, Wan Li Zhu <zhur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're a php developer in the Boston area looking to learn Ruby,
> Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on Rails
> training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($600 for 2 full
> days of training, intro and advanced levels).
>
> Details athttp://workshops.thoughtbot.com/fairhaven

And what is in store?
Monkey business in producing all these numerous & useless stupid
websites?
Do you know I don't know what is FaceBook, I never visited it and
never will.
But his owner gained from the bipeded apes billions of $.
People are ready to spend their money literally for vacuum.
Crowds of idiots (I mean end users) sitting in front of their
monitors.
The apex of idioticy is 3D games. Flaubert once said:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
To be stupid, and selfish, and to have good health are the three
requirements
for happiness; though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

PS
I have nothing against ruby on rails =3D) Seems it's a superb thing.

0
n00m
2/22/2011 6:00:32 AM
On 2/22/2011 7:00 AM, n00m wrote:
> On Feb 22, 7:14 am, Wan Li Zhu<zhur...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> If you're a php developer in the Boston area looking to learn Ruby,
>> Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on Rails
>> training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($600 for 2 full
>> days of training, intro and advanced levels).
>>
>> Details at
>
> And what is in store?
> Monkey business in producing all these numerous&  useless stupid
> websites?
> Do you know I don't know what is FaceBook, I never visited it and
> never will.
> But his owner gained from the bipeded apes billions of $.
> People are ready to spend their money literally for vacuum.
> Crowds of idiots (I mean end users) sitting in front of their
> monitors.
> The apex of idioticy is 3D games. Flaubert once said:
>
> ====================================
> To be stupid, and selfish, and to have good health are the three
> requirements
> for happiness; though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
> ====================================
>
> PS
> I have nothing against ruby on rails =) Seems it's a superb thing.

He is just a spammer.

This is what he posted in comp.lang.javascript:

If you're a Javascript developer in the Boston area looking to learn
Ruby, Fairhaven Capital and thoughtbot are teaming up to offer Ruby on
Rails training courses in Boston at 50% off regular price ($600 for 2
full days of training, intro and advanced levels).

Details at ...

Looks familiar? ;-)

Regards,
Erwin Moller

--
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without
evidence."