separate site preferably with error handling. This is in lieu of using
frames. Something similar to the ColdFusion tag cfhttp.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.php.net/curl

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Tim Van Wassenhove <http://timvw.madoka.be>

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site)
From: Hoff Hoffman [mailto:hoff-remove-this@hp.com]=20 Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 2:06 PM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) JF Mezei wrote: > Barry.Treahy@EmersonNetworkPower.com wrote: >> You might find the costs to migrate everything from the 4000/100 models >> to replacement CHARON 4000/108 emulated systems cost effect especially >=20 > If he starts to evaluate migration costs, he might find it cheaper to > migrate to Linux or Windows. Yes, ...

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) #2
-----Original Message----- From: Dave Froble [mailto:davef@tsoft-inc.com]=20 Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:23 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMS site) site)site) site) site)site)site) site)site) Stanley F. Quayle wrote: > On 16 Aug 2006 at 14:42, Barry.Treahy@EmersonNetworkPower.com wrote: >> You might find the costs to migrate everything from the 4000/100 models >> to replacement CHARON 4000/108 emulated systems cost effect >=20 > Another CHARON-VAX possibility [Shameless Plug Alert (tm)] is to=20 ...

RE: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMSsite) site)site) site)site) site)site)
-----Original Message----- From: JF Mezei [mailto:jfmezei.spamnot@teksavvy.com]=20 Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:54 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Seeking Data Archiving (BACKUP) Suggestions (was: Re: VAX/VMSsite) site)site) site)site) site)site) Surely it is cheaper to find a backup solution for this chap than to suggest he change all his hardware and upgrade his software at what may be great costs to him. How much would HP charge for software upgrades from VMS 5.5 to 7.3 for multiple machines ? ------------------------ His apps, or layered products, may not support newer ...

Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)
Hi Great Opportunity to Work as freelancer. If you don't know this site then You must Sign up the following site. (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry) Freelancer job/work site http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/deffectsolutions/ Thanks Regards ...

VPN
Here is my debug and config... it appears as if the tunnel is being set up but I cannot access the remote LAN. Any suggestions? TIA. : Saved : PIX Version 6.3(5) fixup protocol tftp 69 names access-list 102 permit tcp any any eq www access-list 102 permit icmp any any access-list 102 permit icmp any any echo-reply access-list 101 permit ip 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.252.0 access-list 101 permit icmp any any access-list NoNAT permit ip 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.252.0 ip address outside 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.248 ip address inside 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 global (outside) 1 1.1.4 nat (inside) 0 access-list NoNAT nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0 access-group 102 in interface outside route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1.1.1.123 1 sysopt connection permit-ipsec crypto ipsec transform-set abcd1 esp-des esp-md5-hmac crypto map map1 1 ipsec-isakmp crypto map map1 1 match address 101 crypto map map1 1 set peer 4.4.4.4 crypto map map1 1 set transform-set abcd1 crypto map map1 interface outside isakmp enable outside isakmp key ******** address 4.4.4.4 netmask 255.255.255.255 isakmp identity address isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share isakmp policy 1 encryption 3des isakmp policy 1 hash md5 isakmp policy 1 group 1 isakmp policy 1 lifetime 1000 : end pixfirewall(config)# ********************************** ISAKMP (0): beginning Main Mode exchange crypto_isakmp_process_block:src:4.4.4.4, dest:1.1.1.1 spt:500 dpt:500 OAK_MM exchange ISAKMP (0): processing SA pa...

Site to Site Question
Hi, All, I try to set up a site to site VPN connection to a bank office. The remote site ( the bank) uses Cicso VPN router and give me all their info that needed for setup. They told me that some of their partners use NetGear VPN router and sucessfully connected. So, I bought a NetGear VPN router, but am unable to make the connection. The bank said may be we need to buy a CISCO VPN router. Is this true the both end should use the same router. GL G L wrote: > Hi, All, > I try to set up a site to site VPN connection to a bank office. The remote > site ( the bank) uses C...

Dynamic Site to Site
I have a static site to site vpn tunnel between a pix 515 and a 506. I now need to add a dynamic site to site vpn tunnel to my configuration. Basically the 515 is at HQ and the 506s are at satilite plants. Plant A (HQ) uses static ip addresses, so too does Plant B. However, plant C's ISP cannot supply static IP addresses for the solution chosen (don't ask!). Instead, the ISP router in Plant C is going to have a dynamic public ip and yet the pix is not going to even have a public ip address at all. Is a site to site tunnel possible in this setup? Can the required ipsec ports be opened a...

Based on our group mailing
Based on our group mailing - the first site Free Proxy site Open any site every day a new site http://yournet.2kool4u.net/ to join to us http://groups.google.com/group/daily-proxy-sites/boxsubscribe ...

Site to forbidden sites, and blocked
Site to forbidden sites, and blocked http://www.agd3as7ab.com/link/34.html ...

Pix site-to-site config
All, Trying to set up a site-to-site config and get an error message that says: cryptomap outside_map_2 120 set peer xx.xx.xx.xx to remedy the situation add a peer and a valid access list to this crypto map I've set up about 4 or 5 other site-to-sites without issue and this is the first one that has given me any problems and the others work fine. BTY, I'm using 2 Pix 501's and the PDM 3.0 Any ideas??? Below is some of the config. Let me know if there's something else I haven't shown. Thanks. access-list outside_cryptomap_120 permit ip Name 255.255.255.0 192.168.8.0 ...

Site to Site VPN Tunnel
I have a site to site VPN tunnel setup. The network diagram can be found at www.virgoletta.com. There are some issues with the VPN tunnel. One is why can't I ping devices through the tunnel? Also, if I try to telnet into a device from the ASA side to the PIX I am not abel to? I looked on the loggs for the ASA and below is the output. However, if I try to telnet from the PIX side to the ASA side I can telnet but cannot ping. If you need me to post the config for both the ASA and PIX let me know. Thank You single_vf %ASA-7-609001: Built local-host inside:10.1.1.4 single_vf %ASA-3-305006: portmap translation creation failed for tcp src inside:10.178.183.68/1025 dst inside:10.1.1.4/23 single_vf %ASA-7-609002: Teardown local-host inside:10.178.183.68 duration 0:00:00 single_vf %ASA-7-609002: Teardown local-host inside:10.1.1.4 duration 0:00:00 ...

site to site with a dynamic IP
Hi- I'm trying to use the VPN wizard on my PIX to create a site-site VPN but it asks me for a peer IP address. The router that I want to connect to it gets its IP through DHCP. Is this possible to configure? Thank you In article <d1b27$4017d614$45036fcb$12921@msgid.meganewsservers.com>, GC <gc@nospam.com> wrote: :I'm trying to use the VPN wizard on my PIX to create a site-site VPN but it :asks me for a peer IP address. The router that I want to connect to it gets :its IP through DHCP. Is this possible to configure? No, or at least not through that path in the VPN w...

site-to-site vpn #2
show a sample configuration, there are two routers with two ISPs they set up a choice of providers in the fall of another, you need to connect 2 routers tunnel, in what way will be a choice on what sort of tunnel back to work, please give an example of working configuration. R1------------- isp1--------------R2 -------------isp2 -------------- "Slava" <1vasya1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:96d9a0ec-12fe-4495-ae8f-3847ed01d3d4@n6g2000vbg.googlegroups.com... > > show a sample configuration, there are two routers with two ISPs > they se...

VPN site to site solution
Hi folks, May I use 1721 modular router with MOD1700-VPN on each site's router to build site-to-site VPN network ? any help and expriences are appreciated Cheers! > May I use 1721 modular router with MOD1700-VPN on each site's router to > build site-to-site VPN network ? > of course.. please visit this site for example configuration: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949ef.shtml Regards, michal sibilski Thanks, ...

Site to Site VPN Problem
Dear all I am facing a problem in Site to Site VPN between PIX 515E and FireBox the problme is that only one subnet is working as we have 4 vlans (10.0.208.0,10.3.48.0,10.2.0.0,10.1.0.0) and I am only able to access the other side of network (172.16.0.0 in FireBOX) from 10.1.0.0 subnet and while remaining subnets are unable to connect what can be the reason. Below is the config access-list ispf_vpn permit ip 10.0.208.0 255.255.240.0 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 access-list ispf_vpn permit ip 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.0.208.0 255.255.240.0 access-list ispf_vpn permit ip 10.3.48.0 255.255.240.0...

site to site VPN problems
I have a problem with a site-to-site VPN that I would like some help with as I am all out of ideas. This is the situation. I work in a hospital and currently use PIX 501's to create a link over a network to give clinics access to our main site which has a PIX 515. I have set lots of these up and everything works fine, apart from running Microsoft Exchange clients. When outlook is opened, a lot of the time it just hangs and does nothing, and when outlook does this, the PC likes to hang too. I know there is an issue with fixup protocol smtp and outlook, but is a fixup protocol used in a si...

Setting up site to site VPNs
I have a corporate network that we'll add VPNs to: The present configuration looks like this: Internet | DSL Modem | Linksys BEFSR41 NAT Remote site | | WinProxy Computer Dedicated Line (Internet Gateway) | | | Router / LAN Gateway-----------+ | LAN | Clients A new configuration to implement a site-to-site VPN might like this: Internet | DSL Modem | Linksys BEFSR41 or ??? NAT Remote site | | | | ...

Site to site VPNs
I have a site to site VPN set up. Of course, the subnets are different on each side of the tunnel. I've been led to understand that there is no special routing needed for packets to get from one side of the tunnel to the other. But, that seems curious and I'd like to understand it better. For one thing, I can imagine that there would be a gateway router on each subnet and that the gateway router would route all traffic going to the remote subnet to the local VPN IP address as the next hop. I can't imagine that this is somehow bad practice. Lacking that type of implementation, how do the packets destined for the VPN know where the VPN is? Is there some kind of broadcast or what? I can't imagine that all packets destined for the VPN are broadcast .... ? Thanks, Fred Fred Marshall wrote: > For one thing, I can imagine that there would be a gateway router on each > subnet and that the gateway router would route all traffic going to the > remote subnet to the local VPN IP address as the next hop. I can't imagine > that this is somehow bad practice. These gateways would naturally be the machines that establish the VPN connection. You need to set these up so they do routing in two directions, namely VPN <-> LAN. Then, you tell your clients (or, the default gateways these clients use) that they reach the other site via the gateway machine that runs the VPN, and that's it :) eg...

Site-to-site VPN Issue
Here's the setup: Main Office Server: Windows Server 2003 domain controller IP address: 192.168.1.10 Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Services: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Clients: Mixture of PCs running Windows 2000 Profressional with SP3 and Windows XP Professional with SP2 Network: Dell 16-port switch SBC 768K SDSL Firewall: Sonicwall TZ170 Internet Security Appliance LAN IP = 192.168.1.1 LAN Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.0 Firmware version: SonicOS Standard 2.2.0.1 Revision: 2.2.0_pp_8s $ ROM version 2.0.0.3 Previous firmware version: 2.0.0.2 ...

Pix Site to Site backup
Currently I have site to site vpn tunnels set up pix to vpn concetrator 3020. I have another 3020 I would like to match the config on the two and set one up on a different public IP. let say the production one is on 66.177.8.2 and the other on 66.177.8.3. I am not sure how to config my pix so that if 66.177.8.2 goes down the pix will automatically switch to 66.177.8.3. Is this at all possible? They are site to site using preshared keys ipsec-isakmp. thanks In article <1117053245.736435.295640@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, jspr <jmsprang@hotmail.com> wrote: :Currently I hav...

site-to-site vpn does not work
Hi, I have a PIX506E and a PIX515E, and set up a site-to-site VPN between them. But unfortunately for me, they do not work ( users behind the FWs can not ping and communicate with each other ), although the site-to-site VPN is established. The config 506E: : Saved : Written by enable_15 at 10:31:22.099 UTC Wed Apr 20 2005 PIX Version 6.3(4) interface ethernet0 auto interface ethernet1 auto nameif ethernet0 outside security0 nameif ethernet1 inside security100 enable password SCW1WJROwNp3ab2m encrypted passwd Q1E9DDEwLwU88ag6 encrypted hostname ChangPing-FW fixup protocol dns maximum-length ...

Site to site VPN into China?
Has anyone successfully established a site to site VPN from Australia or New Zealand through to China? We have recently established a Shanghai office and soon will need to extend the network through to that office. We already have VPN connections into our other International offices and these work well. We have all the required Cisco kit to make it happen and a good understanding from a technical perspective on what is needed configuration wise. I have the following questions that need answers though in relation to China Internet connectivity: 1. Are there reliable ISP's in Shanghai who ...

site to site VPN
hi all, i use 878 router (open internet line) and user connect to server (back of 878) with site to site VPN. i can try to server with RDP but i can't. but i can try to connect over internet to Remote desktop i can do it. how can i connect to server over RDP ( with site-to-site vpn) ? thanks ...

Site to site problem ASA
X-No-Archive: yes please see below config of two ASA trying to set VPN up betrween then they are linked by a cross over cable When I do sh crypto isakmp sa i get the message no SA established. The devices can ping one another I now its somthing stupid I just cannot see it Thanks Peter : Saved : ASA Version 7.2(2) ! hostname chelsmsfordas domain-name enable password 22uQXN7whsdc79IC encrypted no names name 10.0.20.0 Heston name 10.0.50.0 Chelmsford name 10.0.50.2 caffreys ! interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 10.0.50.1 255.255.255.0 ! interface Vlan2 nam...

Web resources about - Site to site content - comp.lang.php

Portal:Contents/Culture and the arts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word culture is derived from the Latin root cultura or cultus meaning to "inhabit, cultivate, or honour". In general, culture refers to human ...

How a Dental Company Is Building Its Brand With Content Marketing
In the spirt of the famous song, 'It's Five O'clock Somewhere," the same idea can be applied to content. Somewhere, somebody is looking for information ...

Nokia Ozo: A 360° 3D VR camera out to populate the barren content desert
... year of virtual reality . And yet, with such a focus on headset hardware, it's easy to forget that there's a whole world of software and content ...

Sitefinity delivers improved content management and customer analytics
In modern fast-moving business environments, marketers need to be able to respond quickly to changes and deliver appropriate content. To help ...

Why You Need to Write More Controversial Content
... of alienating a major section of your audience. However, there’s a distinct advantage and an enormous value to producing controversial content ...

Companies don't Need Content; they Need Things to Happen When they Publish
“Far less thought goes into making history than remembering it.” [Peter Tunjic] This is reason enough for a whack on the side of the head —but ...

UTA Teaming With Viz Media To Develop Live-Action Anime Content
VIZ Media , a publisher, distributor and licensor of Japanese manga and anime properties in North America, is teaming with UTA to develop live-action ...

Decider’s Guide to Skinny Bundles: How to Get Cable Content on a Streaming Budget
... soon, so for now, if you want to cut your cable costs, “skinny bundles” are the way to go. Streaming services are producing the best content ...

Facebook aims to improve relevance, richness of newsfeed content
Facebook aims to enhance the personalization of its newsfeed content by improving its relevance and richness, a senior official of the world’s ...