When does the php interpreter loads the php file?

Hi All,

I'm wondering three facts about php, apache and apache module.

1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a
apache module or as cgi?

2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory?

3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory?

  - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php
file.

Thak you
0
gijung (7)

*** Kim Gijung wrote/escribi� (20 Oct 2004 00:03:35 -0700):
> 1.How can i differentiate the php intepreter if it's running as a
> apache module or as cgi?

If I recall correctly phpinfo() calls it "Server API".

> 2.When does the php interpretor loads the php file to main memory?

In a web page, when the file is requested. In a command line script, when
the file is executed.

> 3.and till when it keeps the php file on memory?

Until the execution ends.

>   - in my experience only after installing Zend it caches the php
> file.

Right, if you aren't using a cache the file is not cached.

--
-- �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
-- Thank you for not e-mailing me your questions

PHP does not parse .PHP files
I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type "php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the text of the file as: <?php phpinfo(); ?> Why? Thanks Phong Ho wrote: >I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > >With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For example, if I type >"php phpinfo.php" , this works fine on my system. > >If I put the phpinfo.php file is in /var/www/html and I try to access >it through the browser, I get the content of the file and not the >execution of the file. Instead of display the info of PHP, I got the >text of the file as: > ><?php > phpinfo(); >?> > > >Why? >Thanks Do you have a webserver such as Apache running on the machine where you expect this to happen? Because it's the webserver, not the browser, that needs to know about php. The browser only does html. Margaret -- (To mail me, please change .not.invalid to .net, first. Apologies for the inconvenience.) "Phong Ho" wrote: > I have this problem with PHP that someone might be able to help. > > With CLI, I am able to execute my .php files. For exam...

Parsing a php include (which also contains php code)
Hello, I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the include. Rather, it included the file as just plain ASCII. ======================= /*EXAMPLE 1*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/footer.inc') ?> .... /*footer.inc*/ .... <p>&copy 1993-<?php echo date("Y") ?> Kingswood School. All rights reserved.</p> .... /*EXAMPLE 2*/ /*index.php*/ .... <?php include('global/includes/lastmod.php') ?> .... /*lastmod.php*/ .... <?php echo "This file was last modified: "; echo strftime("%A %B %d %Y"); include('whateverfilename.inc'); ?> ============================= I would like to be able to parse the include if it has php code, and in some cases, create nesting includes (an include within an include). Is this even possible? Any ideas? Any help is certainly appreciated. Thanks! Steven Borrelli Web Developer Kingswood School Steven Borrelli wrote: > Hello, > > I am using the <?php include() ?> statement on my website for > organizational purposes. However, one of my includes contains some > PHP code. Is there any way for the server to actually parse the > include? I've tried this before, and it did not parse the in...

PHP within PHP...
I took over the support of a website that is set up something like this inside one of the pages: include_once("header.php"); <?php //to get the content of the page they do this: $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); echo $content; ?> include_once("footer.php"); I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? Thank you for your time, Mandragon On Sep 17, 12:56 pm, Mandrago...@gmail.com wrote: > I took over the support of a website that is set up something like > this inside one of the pages: > > include_once("header.php"); > > <?php > //to get the content of the page they do this: > $content = mysql_query("select content etc...); > > echo $content; > ?> > > include_once("footer.php"); > > I am having problems evaluating any php that is used in the mysql > content. Is there a way to get the mysql withing the mysql to run? > > Thank you for your time, > > Mandragon Sorry, The question should read: "Is there a way to get the php withing the echo $htmlcontent to run?" Of course you are, $content is a resource. The MySQL Query resource. try this: $content = mysql_query('bla bla bla'); while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($content)) { $result[] = $row; } $content = $result; Now you can use $content ;). In answer to your edit... eval($co...

I need to create html files from php files using php
I am very new to PHP, although I have been using ASP for a few years. I use a product in ASP called ASPTear, it's a small dll that my hosting company happens to have loaded. Basically you can set up a function that you can pass an ASP page to and it will read the ASP and write out an HTML file. I use this to save load on the server and speed up my site, I have a few include files that look up data and then present it, this data does not change very often, so I run a routine called rebuildhtml.asp that will call a few ASP files and create HTML versions. I am now converting the site to PHP as I want to use mod_rewrite, what I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an HTML version. For example rewrite(somefile.php) Will create somefile.html I am sure this can't be too difficult, but as a newbie I cannot find out how to do it. Any help appriciated. Dennis Dennis wrote: > what > I need is a routine that I can pass a php file to and end up with an > HTML version. > > For example > > rewrite(somefile.php) http://www.php.net/ob_start Happy Coding :-) -- USENET would be a better place if everybody read: | to mail me: simply | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html | "reply" to this post, | http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html | *NO* MIME, plain text | http://www.expita.com/nomime.html | and *NO* attachments. | Dennis wrote: > I am now converti...

php to php obj
Hi All, Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? Thanks in advance --AR John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object files in > deploying the files to other's server like java classes are deployed? To what end? Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - since the code remains on the server. Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the server that is of reduced importance. PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly are you looking for? -- __________ |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@tt1lock.org Remove lock to reply. With total disregard for any kind of safety measures Tim Tyler <tim@tt1lock.org> leapt forth and uttered: > John7481 <arjohn7481@hotmail.com> wrote or quoted: > >> Is there any tool to convert the .php files into its object >> files in deploying the files to other's server like java >> classes are deployed? > > To what end? > > Do you want a PHP obfuscator? They tend not to be needed - > since the code remains on the server. > > Do you want a PHP squeezer? Again - since PHP remains on the > server that is of reduced importance. > > PHP obfuscators and squeezers are out there - but what exactly > are you looking for? I think he'...

php outside php (?)
Sounds weird, i know. What i want/wonder is the following: PHP can do the next: <?php if($foo == 'bar') { ?> Ow yeah, foo is bar! <?php }; ?> But how can i do the following: <?php $foo= ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php }; ?> This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... Greetings frizzle. frizzle wrote: > But how can i do the following: > > <?php > > $foo= > > ?> > this is what foo looks like. > <?php > > }; > > ?> > > This way i could edit the content of $foo in DW's design-view. > I hope it's clear enough for you all to understand... <?php ob_start(); ?> this is what foo looks like. <?php $foo=ob_get_clean(); ?> -- Justin Koivisto - justin@koivi.com http://koivi.com Wow, little late on the reply, but i still wanted to thank you for your help. This is exactly what i meant, and it works great! :D Thanks again. ...

Modify a php file(model) with php
I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations Thanks you Yoni Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > Thanks you > > Yoni > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including your template (it become one in fact) ? I didn't understand good! I'm french speaker :p how can i replace field by var ? with a pdf that I make once at home! in my pdf i have line like this Adress: [Adr] Phone : [Tel] Number: [NBR] Article: [Article] And u want to replace the field under bracket! Thanks you Yoni "manu" <manu@netou.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 420e01ef$0$617$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Yoni Alhadeff a �crit : > > I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like > > adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....) > > > > do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations > > > > Thanks you > > > > Yoni > > > > > Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including > your template (it become one in fact) ? ...

How to invoke remote php file from php?
Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I get this info back to store as a variable in local php? Regards, Alex. Alex wrote: > Hi, I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? > > Regards, > Alex. > See example 16-11 here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php Alex wrote: > > I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file > on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I can access this remote > php thru a simple url and it prints some info on the web page. How do I > get this info back to store as a variable in local php? $info = file_get_contents('http://remoteserver.com/script.php'); Cheers, NC Carl & NC, Thank you very much!!! Both examples work great. Not precisely sure what you mean, something simple like this might do what you want: $contents = file_get_contents('http://www.site.com/alexs_page.php?param=1&id=2'); NC wrote: > Alex wrote: > >>I have a local php file and I need to get info back from php file >>on the server. How do I invoke remote a php? I...

php assembly of multiple php files
I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for each form to be included within the shell. The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but with multiple files? When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to the Main calling page? Thank you, QB Question Boy wrote: > I am trying to combine multiple php pages into 1. > > Basically I have created a shell page and then a seperate php file for > each form to be included within the shell. > > The problem I am having is that when a user submits one of the forms > the main shell and the other php files POST values are all returned as > NULL and I only get the values pertaining to the form that was > submitted?. If all the files were combined into one very long php > file, I would get all the POSTs returned how can I do the same but > with multiple files? > > When you submit an include, do the POST values not get passed back to > the Main calling page? > > Thank you, > > QB This has nothing to do with PHP - it's how HTML works. The browser will only send the data for the form being subm...

Quoting PHP code in a .php file???

Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file
Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php file? I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included into a PHP file using <script src="filename.js></script> This code initialises a Javascript variable var u="string"; The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST So, when initialise this variable like var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js files? aa wrote: > Is a PHP variable supposed to be seen in a .js file included into a .php > file? > > I have a client side javascript code stored in a .js file which is included > into a PHP file using > <script src="filename.js></script> > > This code initialises a Javascript variable > var u="string"; > > The string is supposed to be the value of $HTTP_HOST > > So, when initialise this variable like > > var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>; > > I sterted getting a javascript message Syntax Error > > Am I doing something wrong, or PHP variables are not seen in included js > files? js files are not parsed for PHP code unless you specifically tell the webserver to do so. Therefore, "var u=<? echo $HTTP_HOST;?>;" in the .js will error since the browser doesn't know what to do. -- Justin Koivisto - spam@koiv...

Open .php file with PHP Designer 2007 by clicking the file in XP
In windows XP, I want to be able to click on a .php file and have it opened in PHP Designer 2007, Or right-click on it and have an "edit" menu option presented to me. I know how to tweak the registry to do this in general, but what would the command line look like in this specific case ? PHP Designer does not do this automatically. It is as if the program does not allow commandline options. It only opens with the last file used or a menu of recently opened files. ...

want to get content of one php file in another php file
i have one php file having content Contents of ex1.php file <body> <?php $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; $handle = fopen($content, "r"); echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); ?> </body> this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of abc.php file content of abc.php file is <?php echo "hello";?> sarika wrote: > i have one php file having content > > Contents of ex1.php file > <body> > <?php > $content = "c://webserver/www/abc.php"; > $handle = fopen($content, "r"); > echo fread($handle,filesize($content)); > ?> > </body> > this is reading abc.php file in which i m simply using an echo > statement. When i execute ex1.php file i cant see the php statement of > abc.php file > > content of abc.php file is > <?php echo "hello";?> That's interesting, I've found out that it's the browser that's hiding <?php ?> tags within .phpx pages. Probably to avoid short tags scripts (on a server that doesn't allow them) from getting leaked by visitors who don't know about this browser trick, until the dev' realizes his error. Not a good thing, IMO; dev's should take care, themselves, and it's still not secure since the hidden string is still in the rendered source. And now we don't know how ...

Upgraded php, lost php file association
Hi, I just upgraded my php but ran into a problem. Never seen this before. Somehow it seems I lost php file association. When I do a http://localhost/something.php I get a prompt for dowload of a file. I went to folder options, and changed file associations so that ".php" is associated with php interpreter, but still get the same problem. I am missing someting obvious. Can someone help. Thanks. -- http://www.dbForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards Topic URL: http://www.dbForumz.com/PHP-Upgraded-lost-file-association-ftopict138694.html Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.dbForumz.com/eform.php?p=463590 Upgraded PHP from what version to what version? What OS? What webserver? The fact that your web server (Apache, I presume) is trying to download your ..php files instead of interpreting them points to an Apache problem, not a file association problem in Windows (I assume). You must check your Apache httpd.conf file and check that the 'LoadModule' entry is pointing to the right place. For php 4 I use LoadModule php4_module f:/php4/sapi/php4apache2.dll For php 5 I use LoadModule php5_module f:/php5/php5apache2.dll HTH. -- Tony Marston http://www.tonymarston.net "steve" <UseLinkToEmail@dbForumz.com> wrote in message news:411a4b58$1_2@news.athenanews.com... > Hi, > I just upgraded my php b...

SSI Including PHP File Within PHP File Causes Seg Fault and Crash
Can somebody concur or verify the following? I'm having this problem on all of my installations. I've got Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2 installed and configured from RedHat RPMs. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the httpd.conf file, PHP files are called with the following: <Files *.php> SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES SetInputFilter PHP LimitRequestBody 524288 </Files> I create two files as follows: /test1.php <!--#include virtaul="/test2.php" --> and /test2.php Testing 1 2 3 By going to http://host/test1.php, it may or may not display the fi...

HELP!! PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\PHP\Ext\php_mysql.dll'
Why do I keep getting this error mesgage on my phpinfo() page trying to get PHP and MySQL to communicate? I am running this in IIS. Here's what I have - My php.ini resides in my C:\WINNT directory. In it, I have removed the ';' from the extension=php_mysql.dll. Also in the php.ini file I set extension_dir = c:\PHP\Ext In c:\PHP\Ext I have the following files: libmysqli.dll libmySQL.dll php5apache2.dll (Do I need this since I am using IIS)? php5ts.dll php_mysql.dll Any help would be tremendously appreciated. I have spent a ton of time on this. Thanks. MS wrote: > Why do I keep getting this error mesgage on my phpinfo() page trying to > get PHP and MySQL to communicate? I am running this in IIS. > > Here's what I have - > > My php.ini resides in my C:\WINNT directory. In it, I have removed the > ';' from the extension=php_mysql.dll. > > Also in the php.ini file I set extension_dir = c:\PHP\Ext > > In c:\PHP\Ext I have the following files: > > libmysqli.dll > libmySQL.dll > php5apache2.dll (Do I need this since I am using IIS)? > php5ts.dll > php_mysql.dll > > Any help would be tremendously appreciated. I have spent a ton of time > on this. > > Thanks. Hi, A few common mistakes are: 1) editting the wrong php.ini Ask phpinfo() which php.ini it is using. Often people edit the one in c:\php\php.ini. My advise: delete all on your system except one. 2) forget to giv...

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22
Hi, Guys=EF=BC=8Cwhen I run my site ,I got some errors: Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR \Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path=3D'F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files \PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the include_path=3Dinclude_path=3D".;F:\Program Files\PHP\pear;F:\www \include" ,it looks all right,was there anything I have missed in the config file?Or something wrong ? Wish somebody can help me out. Thanks, Mikay >Warning: require_once(PEAR.php) [function.require-once]: failed to >open stream: No such file or directory in F:\Program Files\PHP\PEAR >\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 >Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening >required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='F:\www\include') in F:\Program Files >\PHP\PEAR\Text\CAPTCHA.php on line 22 So where is the pear.php file? >It appears that it cann't find the pear.php ,but i checked my dir,and >this file was there,and also I have my php.ini file checked,the >include_path=include_path=".;F:\Program Files\PHP\pear;F:\www >\include" ,it looks all right,was there anything I have missed in the >config...

Why are my PHP files are not being executed (PHP keywords/syntax being ignored)
I have been hosting a website on the same server for roughly 2 years. The entire site is based on a group of PHP scripts. Today, without changing a thing, the server stopped recognizing all PHP keywords and syntax. When I use firefox, the page simply displays a text/plain version of my source code. When I use IE, the page loads as text/html, however, all lines of PHP code (between "<?" and "?>") are displayed as text. My assumption is that my host has stopped providing PHP extensions. Can anybody confirm this or give me another explanation? All help is greatly appreciated! -JR >I have been hosting a website on the same server for roughly 2 years. >The entire site is based on a group of PHP scripts. Today, without >changing a thing, the server stopped recognizing all PHP keywords and >syntax. When I use firefox, the page simply displays a text/plain >version of my source code. When I use IE, the page loads as text/html, >however, all lines of PHP code (between "<?" and "?>") are displayed as >text. > >My assumption is that my host has stopped providing PHP extensions. >Can anybody confirm this or give me another explanation? > >All help is greatly appreciated! Your files are not being treated as PHP, but as text. It is possible that the Apache directive to treat .php files as PHP got lost. (It's possible this was in one of YOUR .htaccess files, rather than the Apache config...

cron jobs in PHP admin to run a PHP file
I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory and parses a file and adds data to the database. Where it says "command" in cron jobs I don't know what it is looking for? Can I put the name of my php file? This is what I have: Minute Hour Day Month Weekday Command 1 8 1-7 1-31 * myPage.php The reason I am asking is I don't have a clue what PHPadmin wants in the command box. All I want to do is run the php script. Thanks, janis JRough wrote: >I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory > and > parses a file and adds data to the database. Where it says "command" > in cron jobs I don't know what it is looking for? Can I put the name > of my php file? > > This is what I have: > > Minute Hour Day Month Weekday Command > 1 8 1-7 1-31 > * myPage.php > > The reason I am asking is I don't have a clue what PHPadmin wants in > the command box. All I want to do is run the php script. > > Thanks, > janis usually you would put the path to the php interpreter followed by any required options followed by the script file name On May 27, 12:17 pm, JRough <jlro...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I want to run a php script every day. The page goes to a directory > and > parses a file and add...

Single PHP file
Hi All, Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a solution already). I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output or the source code by using the extensions php and phps (respectively). So, with one file called "theFile.php" on the server, going to "www.server.com/theFile.php" would show the end result of the php actions, whereas going to "www.server.com/theFile.phps" would show the actual content of the file itself. I thought this could be done by modifying the htaccess file as follows: AddType application/x-httpd-php-source phps RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule ^(.+)\.phps$ $1.php However this does not work: - if a *.php file exists, then accessing *.php or *.phps returns the end result of the php actions. - if a *.phps file exists, then accessing *.php returns a 404 error, and *.phps shows the actual file contents. Looking for any direction, references, or assistance. Thanks On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:04:18 +0100, Lucanos <lucanos@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > Hoping for some direction here (I have searched, without avail, for a > solution already). > > I was toying with trying to find a way whereby I could have a single > PHP file, and then specify whether to either see the processed output > or the source code by us...

php bug? strange end of php file error
Why this code <?php function X() { // echo("commented ?>"); } X(); ?> give the error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" ??? ?> is into a string commented! On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: > Why this code > > <?php > function X() > { > // echo("commented ?>"); > } > X(); > ?> > > give the error > "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" > > ??? > > ?> is into a string commented! no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream of characters and does take ?> into account. I don't think this is a good idea either, but so is it. -- gosha bine makrell ~ http://www.tagarga.com/blok/makrell php done right ;) http://code.google.com/p/pihipi "gosha bine" <stereofrog@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:46e17257$0$31118$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org... > On 07.09.2007 17:31 Fabio wrote: >> Why this code >> >> <?php >> function X() >> { >> // echo("commented ?>"); >> } >> X(); >> ?> >> >> give the error >> "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end" >> >> ??? >> >> ?> is into a string commented! > > no, it is not. There's no "strings" inside comments, comment is a stream > of characters and does take ?> into a...

PHP won't interpret php code any more
One of my Linux (CentOS) server stop interpret php code any more. I did try to compile and installed other version of php, but it's still not working. [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# cat /tmp/phpinfo.php <? phpinfo() ?> [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# /usr/local/bin/php -v PHP 5.1.6 (cli) (built: Dec 25 2006 11:38:30) Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# /usr/local/bin/php /tmp/phpinfo.php <? phpinfo() ?> PHP simply print out the code instead of interpret it. Any idea? I guess some of my libraries may be corrupted, any suggestion what maybe the problem? Thanks for any help. [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# uname -a Linux ns6 2.6.9-11.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jun 8 17:54:20 CDT 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux [root@ns6 php-5.1.6]# './configure' '--with-mysql=/home/db' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-fastcgi' '--enable-zend-multibyte' --with-zlib --with-gd=shared; make my make test result: TEST RESULT SUMMARY --------------------------------------------------------------------- Exts skipped : 56 Exts tested : 23 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Number of tests : 2264 1317 Tests skipped : 947 ( 41.8%) -------- Tests warned : 0 ( 0.0%) ( 0.0%) Tests failed : 4 ( 0.2%) ( 0.3%) Tests passed : 1313 ( 58.0%) ( 99.7%) FAILED TEST SUMMARY --...

Web resources about - When does the php interpreter loads the php file? - comp.lang.php

Interpreter (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , an interpreter is a computer program that directly executes , i.e. performs , instructions written in a programming or ...

The Interpreter (@Interpreter_Mag) on Twitter

Contract Interpreter Information Center
... contractors across the nation who represent the backbone of the Language Services Industry. Popular Welcome to the official Contract Interpreter ...

Translate Voice and Text ~ Speak in a foreign language with Vocre, the pocket translator and speech interpreter ...
Get Translate Voice and Text ~ Speak in a foreign language with Vocre, the pocket translator and speech interpreter on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Mandela's sign language interpreter's return to fame: Livelens - YouTube
Meet the infamous sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial in his first commercial for the livelens app. Make your first live video ...

Swedish sign-language interpreter steals the show from Eurovision hopefuls
A Swedish sign-language interpreter whose emotional and at times salacious interpretation of a pop performance has stolen the show at the Scandinavian ...

Mandela memorial's 'fake interpreter' has long history of fraud and criminal charges: reports
The &#8216;fake interpreter&#8217; for the deaf who caused a global scandal at Nelson Mandela&#8217;s memorial service has a history of lying ...

All signs suggest Obama's interpreter for the deaf was fake
The international deaf community is up in arms as claims emerged the signed-language interpreter on stage at Nelson Mandela's memorial service ...

All signs suggest Obama's interpreter for the deaf was fake
Washington Post All signs suggest Obama's interpreter for the deaf was fake Sydney Morning Herald The South African government says it is ...

Bogus sign language interpreter linked to 'mob' killings
The bogus sign language interpreter at last week's Nelson Mandela memorial service was among a group of people who accosted two men found with ...